videos of Biden are "deep fakes"

9,272 Views | 98 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by hoov
Logos Stick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That's what the WH is now claiming.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

Evil runs this country.

Ellis Wyatt
This is so predictable. We should fear this government.
MD1993
AG
They are feeding their nieve base. Now watch it hit mainstream to amplifythe "deep fake " message.
Ellis Wyatt
They have lied every day to the American people. This is pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining.

Yesterday, the stories claiming Trump is mentally unfit, coupled with this are heinous lies in our faces. They're even more egregious than the lies they told about Hunter Biden's laptop.

This is not a moral government.
rocky the dog
AG
Did she mention his election was also fake?
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Prosperdick
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

They have lied every day to the American people. This is pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining.

Yesterday, the stories claiming Trump is mentally unfit, coupled with this are heinous lies in our faces. They're even more egregious than the lies they told about Hunter Biden's laptop.

Remember when the media freaked out about the crowd size for Trump's inauguration and blasted Trump and his press secretary for lying to the American public and how terrible it was. I'm sure they'll call this out, which is 100 times more egregious considering it's the well being of the POTUS.

Almost couldn't type that last sentence with a straight face...they'll either be silent or worse, "confirm" it.
Logos Stick
Quote:

I have been criticized by some for sharing these @POTUS Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden's behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can't find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?

A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.

Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor's New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children's book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.

Ellis Wyatt
True to Alinsky, they'll never hold democrats responsible for anything. They're part of this. They're fully invested. America needs to wake up.
Ag87H2O
AG
At one point in that press conference she said repeatedly, "This is what you saw".

Excuse me, but we don't need incompetent lackeys telling anyone what we saw. We have eyes and ears.

Unfortunately, many of the useful idiots will lap it right up.
Ellis Wyatt
There are still people who are adamant they won't vote for Trump because of his "brashness" or "untrustworthiness." But they'll allow this to be re-elected?

Folks, the republic is at stake. These evil people are playing for keeps.
Ellis Wyatt
[url] https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3467669[/url]

That thread was damiond bringing the democrat talking point here to tie to this deep fake lie. It's insulting.
KidDoc
AG
Wow I watched the clip of the press sec and I have never seen her sweat like that. She is pushing the limit of her gas lighting.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Still want to know how all of this gaslighting is legal. I'm old enough to remember when we called it deception.
Ellis Wyatt
KidDoc said:

Wow I watched the clip of the press sec and I have never seen her sweat like that. She is pushing the limit of her gas lighting.
Maybe a beret would help her with that.

Ellis Wyatt
Funky Winkerbean said:

Still want to know how all of this gaslighting is legal. I'm old enough to remember when we called it deception.
Meant to influence an election. I heard that was illegal in New York.
aggiejayrod
AG
Ellis Wyatt said:

[url] https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3467669[/url]

That thread was damiond bringing the democrat talking point here to tie to this deep fake lie. It's insulting.

Call Manny by his real name. Or is that deadnaming him?
normalhorn
If there were an auction for the opportunity to take a tire iron to this clown, how much would one need to get the winning bid?
Asking for a friend…
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
they need to rename this most recent attempt to lie to the american people. you can't call this gas lighting anymore this type of lieing is fart flaming.
TexAgs91
AG
Better thread title: The Whitehouse lies to cover up Joe's decline
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
zephyr88
AG
Barack grabs his arm and proceeds to guide Biden all the way to backstage and Joe shuffles
Ag In Ok
AG
Or a hanbok

Helicopter Ben
Ellis Wyatt said:

There's no such thing as a moral government. That's why ours was supposed to be severely limited. Well we threw that out the window.

They've always been lying to us. But you are correct that it has escalated. There used to be a little subtlety to it but not anymore. And the media used to at least rephrase or reframe the talking points, but now they literally just parrot the exact same words. The only time we can expect to get the truth is if it just happens to make the party look good. And that is a rare case indeed.
agent-maroon
AG
If there is an entity out there with the capabilities to produce a deepfake of this quality, shouldn't this be classified with the letter agencies making an all hands on deck effort to determine who that is and how we're going to defend ourselves against them?

j/k

You, me, anybody with an IQ over 70 knows that this administration is lying about this and pretty much everything else

FJB
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
No Spin Ag
Ellis Wyatt said:

We should fear our government every year, regardless of which side is in the WH.

To honestly believe one side is every truly on one's side is naive at best.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
CDUB98
AG
Quote:

"The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

George Orwell, 1984
Truly amazing.

They are flat out lying, and anyone can easily see it, but at least 37% of this country will eat it up and believe it despite what they see.
Heineken-Ashi
No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

We should fear our government every year, regardless of which side is in the WH.

Wrong. The government was designed to fear the people. That you don't know that is concerning.
“Give it hell Heinekandle, I’m enjoying it.”
- Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX

“No secure borders, no alpha military, no energy independence, no leadership and most of all no mean tweets - this is the worst trade I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime. ***Put that quote in your quote/signature section HeinendKandle*** LOL!”
- also Farmer @ Johnsongrass, TX (obviously in a worse mood)
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
CDUB98
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Strongly disagree.

Our government should fear US, regardless of which side is in the WH.

When that changed, we lost our country.
Gigem314
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Nah. Never fully trust the govt, yes. But to honestly believe the current administration is equivalent to others in terms of the deception, lies, and harmful policies to Americans is naive at best. This is far worse. Some of you are just trying to justify your vote. It's not working.

And as others have said, our Founders designed this system so the govt would fear the people...unlike the govt we'd fled in Britain where the people were made to fear the govt.
Gigem314
AG
Heineken-Ashi said:

No Spin Ag said:

Ellis Wyatt said:

Wrong. The government was designed to fear the people. That you don't know that is concerning.
Well, that person thought Biden was the best choice...so there ya go.
Gigem_94
AG
Well in all honesty, Trump probably didn't hit him in the back of the head with that golf ball as he climbed the Air Force One stairs.
Gigem314
AG
Gigem_94 said:

Well in all honesty, Trump probably didn't hit him in the back of the head with that golf ball as he climbed the Air Force One stairs.
This White House would claim that Joe Biden played 18 holes of golf and scored an 18...just like Kim Jong-il.
CoppellAg93
AG
ts5641
Unbelievable! So now we're to believe all ole' joe's gaffes and moments of senility are deep fakes?! Just imagine if we had an even slightly unbiased media and how this would be instantly called out.
ApachePilot
AG
Logos Stick said:

Quote:

I have been criticized by some for sharing these @POTUS Biden videos which appear almost every day. I have read numerous articles which somehow suggest that the camera angle, the duration of the clip or some form of right wing manipulation explains Biden's behavior on camera.

Some people are old at 81 and others are sharp, vigorous, and impressive. Compare Warren Buffett at 93 and Biden at 81. Biden is an old 81 who can't find his way off a stage or stay present and focused at a G7 conference. Is that who should be the leader of the free world for the next five years?

A president should not have to be led off stage by hand or with an arm wrapped around him. That is the not the image of strength and leadership we need as a country.

Look at what is going on in the world. The perception of weak leadership in the United States has led to global chaos. The reality of weak leadership is a long-term serious and continued threat to our country.

The Democratic Party is destroying itself by advancing Biden for a second term. This is the Emperor's New Clothes in real life. But it is not a children's book or a joke. The world is at great risk, and a Biden second term is a grave threat to global security and prosperity.

This exactly how I would lead one of my residents to the dinner table or bathroom. Notice the stiff arms. Very typical of dementia patients. We call it the "Alzheimer's walk".I literally could use his videos as a training guide to stage 4 dementia. Dems are evil.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.