trump has severe memory issues

5,581 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 13 days ago by 93MarineHorn
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?

moar msm gaslighting

the left is running scared

trump is going to wipe the floor with braindead peepaw in the debates
AggieVictor10
AG
They aren't ready for the red wave
jja79
AG
Is it going to be better than that red wave in 2022?
techno-ag
AG
damiond said:

moar msm gaslighting

I'll be very surprised if the debates actually happen. Still skeptical.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
TexAgs91
AG
damiond said:

Biden has good days and bad days. We don't know which version of him will show up. Trump needs to stop setting the bar so low for Biden.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
Martin Q. Blank
"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Perfect memory.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
When the riots start the week of due to "right win extremist violence in Chicago" the debates will be cancelled.
Watermelon Man
Martin Q. Blank said:

"Person, woman, man, camera, TV."

Perfect memory.
Now it's, "Person, woman, man, boat, shark"
It is much easier to fool someone than it is to convince someone that he has been fooled.
eric76
AG
damiond said:

moar msm gaslighting

So Trump is speaking rationally when he is confused about which city he is in or whether you can be electrocuted from being in a sinking boat that runs off of batteries?

This is nothing about Biden or Trump that gives me any confidence about their mental status. I think we are stupid for having them as the major candidates.
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
zoneag
Another damiond thread where he does nothing but give visibility to leftist talking points. Weird.
one safe place
I hope biden freezes during the debate, doesn't move at all, and they have to carry him off stage like carrying a railroad tie.
eric76
AG
one safe place said:

I hope biden freezes during the debate, doesn't move at all, and they have to carry him off stage like carrying a railroad tie.
It's Tweedledee vs Tweedledum. It's almost a tossup which does better with these two clowns.
Moral High Horse
Vote for the big guy

JayM
damiond said:

moar msm gaslighting

Oh, is that what he observed? I guess I shouldn't vote for Trump now. Is this dude writing a book for Biden also?
The Hawk
AG
Maybe if Trump prepares this time and has more than "Hunter Biden", he'll out debate the raisin and win going away.
Gigem314
AG
eric76 said:

one safe place said:

It's Tweedledee vs Tweedledum. It's almost a tossup which does better with these two clowns.
Can't have anyone making a Biden joke. Must...post...talking points. Must...equate.
Rockdoc
AG
What another super thread….damiond!
Maroon Dawn
AG
Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

Can't have anyone making a Biden joke. Must...post...talking points. Must...equate.

He is incapable of criticizing only Biden so he goes to the standard CM tactic of trying to equivocate
eric76
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

He is incapable of criticizing only Biden so he goes to the standard CM tactic of trying to equivocate
That's bull*****
eric76
AG
Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

It is clearly only politically correct on this forum to criticize Biden. Criticizing Trump is not permitted.

I'm not what anyone would call politically correct.
DD88
AG
Apparently Ramin Setoodeh needs to take a cognitive test. He can't seem to get his story straight or distinguish between Trump Tower and the White House.
Rockdoc
AG
Your harsh language is offensive to us.
eric76
AG
Rockdoc said:

If the word didn't exist, A&M would have invented it.
geoag58
AG
eric76 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

That's bull*****

I would post evidence of all the times you have done exactly what the poster has said but this thread will be long forgotten in the three years it would require to assemble!
Fight against the dictatorship of the federal bureaucracy!
eric76
AG
geoag58 said:

eric76 said:

Maroon Dawn said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

That's bull*****

I would post evidence of all the times you have done exactly what the poster has said but this thread will be long forgotten in the three years it would require to assemble!
I've criticized Biden. I've criticized Trump. And I've criticized both of them together.
lotoarmy
AG
one safe place said:

They will have him so pumped up on speed that he might have a stroke.
Last of the Old Army
Rockdoc
AG
eric76 said:

Rockdoc said:

If the word didn't exist, A&M would have invented it.

Well that certainly makes sense!
Ellis Wyatt
zoneag said:

Another damiond thread where he does nothing but give visibility to leftist talking points. Weird.
Over and over and over.

Trump is a genius compared to Biden. Both in their primes, but especially today. The people who need mental competency tests are those who would still vote for Biden at this point.
Ellis Wyatt
The Hawk said:

Maybe if Trump prepares this time and has more than "Hunter Biden", he'll out debate the raisin and win going away.
Sadly, Hunter Biden was a legitimate concern as the laptop was real and Hunter is a conduit for bribes to Joe.

Too bad Blinken got scumbags to lie and cover it and MSM mouthpieces to censor it.
JohnLA762
AG
AggieVictor10 said:

They aren't ready for the red wave

Kid = Liberals in 2024. Book it!

Gigem314
AG
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

It is clearly only politically correct on this forum to criticize Biden. Criticizing Trump is not permitted.

I'm not what anyone would call politically correct.
Can't take a joke I see. Super serious.
jamey
AG
Biden is definitely worse than Trump but he's had some moments too. Both are old enough that it's a concern imo
BigRobSA
1) Trump has shown signs of starting to suffer from the early stages of dementia, over the last year or so. That's to be expected at his age. He's been way better, as of late. I think his medical staff has him on the latest meds for that very thing. He enjoys the benefits of both being an Ex-president as well as him being a billionaire.

2) Biden is DEEEEEEP into late stage dementia. He doesn't have another 4 in him. He, too, is on meds. You see it from time to time when he has the rare "good day".

To say Trump has issues and obfuscate about Biden is the height of hypocrisy. Trump, asleep, is more cognizant than Biden's good days.

I really wish someone had standing to sue the MSM for their continued in-kind donations to the Dems.
Gordo14
I'm fairly confident that most people don't understand just how bad Trump's cognitive decline is. This guy can't keep a coherent thought right now.

The text really highlights just how far gone he is.

Why does he take so many dementia tests? He keeps bragging about "acing them". Interestingly, has dad had Dementia.

And most of what I posted is from the last week!

I can't imagine wanting this to be our president.

He did the same childish **** on Memorial day too. It's all about him and how much of a victim he is despite being a draft dodger.

Biden is definitely experiencing cognitive decline, but if you take the cult glasses off for a second, Trump is way worse. At this rate, I doubt he will be able to function in 9 months even if he wins.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Biden is definitely experiencing cognitive decline, but if you take the cult glasses off for a second, Trump is way worse. At this rate, I doubt he will be able to function in 9 months even if he wins.
LOL. So dumb.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.