trump has severe memory issues

5,659 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by 93MarineHorn
Rockdoc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That's pretty funny right there. They're not even in the same ballpark. Keep trying.
TRADUCTOR
lol you dumb asses, FJB the corrupt dementia riddled pedo is going to lose bigly.
12thMan9
AG
Gordo14 said:

I'm fairly confident that most people don't understand just how bad Trump's cognitive decline is. This guy can't keep a coherent thought right now.

The text really highlights just how far gone he is.

Why does he take so many dementia tests? He keeps bragging about "acing them". Interestingly, has dad had Dementia.

And most of what I posted is from the last week!

I can't imagine wanting this to be our president.

He did the same childish **** on Memorial day too. It's all about him and how much of a victim he is despite being a draft dodger.

Biden is definitely experiencing cognitive decline, but if you take the cult glasses off for a second, Trump is way worse. At this rate, I doubt he will be able to function in 9 months even if he wins.
Hey Hunter, welcome to TexAgs!
Ronnie '88
techno-ag
AG
Holy whataboutism Batman.
Buy a man eat fish, he day, teach fish man, to a lifetime.

- Joe Biden

I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris
Ragoo
AG
David Sacks and Chamath hosted a fundraiser for Trump in Silicon Valley. They both attest to how sharp, engaged, and personable Trump was to everyone there. They were almost shocked at Trump's personality during the event.
TequilaMockingbird
Gordo14 said:

I'm fairly confident that most people don't understand just how bad Trump's cognitive decline is. This guy can't keep a coherent thought right now.

The text really highlights just how far gone he is.

Why does he take so many dementia tests? He keeps bragging about "acing them". Interestingly, has dad had Dementia.

And most of what I posted is from the last week!

I can't imagine wanting this to be our president.

He did the same childish **** on Memorial day too. It's all about him and how much of a victim he is despite being a draft dodger.

Biden is definitely experiencing cognitive decline, but if you take the cult glasses off for a second, Trump is way worse. At this rate, I doubt he will be able to function in 9 months even if he wins.
Didn't see anything there that remotely compares to the ****show of President Poopypants.
agent-maroon
AG
Quote:

You could have just posted this and saved me a crapton of scrolling. We could have shared a laugh that much sooner.

You are joking... right?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
FTAG 2000
AG
People attacking Trump but looking the other way when Biden ****s his pants at D-Day.
deddog
AG
eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

I hope biden freezes during the debate, doesn't move at all, and they have to carry him off stage like carrying a railroad tie.
It's Tweedledee vs Tweedledum. It's almost a tossup which does better with these two clowns.
Can't have anyone making a Biden joke. Must...post...talking points. Must...equate.
It is clearly only politically correct on this forum to criticize Biden. Criticizing Trump is not permitted.

I'm not what anyone would call politically correct.

Criticizing is one thing, pretending that the two are similar mentally is just false. Biden ****s his pants and wanders aimlessly.

Trump is still mentally sharp. Stop trying to suggest they are similar.
Ag with kids
AG
jja79 said:

Is it going to be better than that red wave in 2022?
Dear god I hope so...that one sucked...
eric76
AG
deddog said:

eric76 said:

Gigem314 said:

eric76 said:

one safe place said:

I hope biden freezes during the debate, doesn't move at all, and they have to carry him off stage like carrying a railroad tie.
It's Tweedledee vs Tweedledum. It's almost a tossup which does better with these two clowns.
Can't have anyone making a Biden joke. Must...post...talking points. Must...equate.
It is clearly only politically correct on this forum to criticize Biden. Criticizing Trump is not permitted.

I'm not what anyone would call politically correct.

Criticizing is one thing, pretending that the two are similar mentally is just false. Biden ****s his pants and wanders aimlessly.

Trump is still mentally sharp. Stop trying to suggest they are similar.
I am not saying that they are similar. I think they both have mental problems, but not the same or similar mental problems.

I think that at present, Biden's problems are considerably more bizarre, but Biden's being considerably worse does not mean that Trump isn't suffering as well. Biden appears to be lost (his recent D-Day activities clearly show he has problems). On the other hand, some of Trump's comments are as ludicrous as Congressman Johnson's comments about Guam turning over if we have too many people on it.

Neither is fit to be President.
eaa84059-c3ef-468a-998c-75e682c328fa@8shield.net
Smittyfubar
AG
Gordo14 said:

I know! It's almost like Trump gets lost exiting the stage after speaking. Oh wait. That's not Trump.
BadMoonRisin
AG
Trump is way worse than Biden? You've got to be ****ting me. Holy **** you are absolutely delusional.

And yet you still arrogantly accuse others of having a cult like obsession with Trump.

Biden has been a **** show since before the 2020 election...this isn't new, it's just worse.
Shoefly!
AG
TexAgs91 said:

damiond said:

trump is going to wipe the floor with braindead peepaw in the debates

Biden has good days and bad days. We don't know which version of him will show up. Trump needs to stop setting the bar so low for Biden.

Well, we will know which Joe shows up when he try's to sit down while dropping his rockyroad on the debate stage.
After all, he is our $#!ting president!
zephyr88
AG
stopped ready OP's post at "MSNBC"...
ts5641
The dems are always projecting what they are and do on to conservatives.
damiond
zephyr88 said:

stopped ready OP's post at "MSNBC"...
funny stuff
damiond
it is literally a daily occurrence
pressitup
"Deep fakes"
Ellis Wyatt
ts5641 said:

The dems are always projecting what they are and do on to conservatives.
This was to start a conversation and then introduce the "deep fake" lie. damiond is more than happy to spread the propaganda. Daily.
93MarineHorn
Quote:

Normally, this level of delusion would be shocking to me. But watching how liberals can quickly mass-delude themselves to distort their perception of reality to fit their politics, I'm not surprised at all. Karin Jean-Pierre uses comments like "cheap fakes" so that their masses can more easily "get their minds right" regarding Biden's obvious dementia..."it's just right wing disinformation". F'ing pathetic.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.