Biden will debate Trump but...

16,141 Views | 232 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by peacedude
AggieVictor10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Boring. That's hardly a debate at all.
hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. good times create weak men. and weak men create hard times.

less virtue signaling, more vice signaling.

Birds aren’t real
Lol,lmao
Fjb
UAS Ag
oh no said:

well, Trump mixed up two peoples' names the other day, so obviously he's just as senile as the guy who falls upstairs, falls off a bike while standing still, falls on stage, stands and stares with his fists clinched, shakes hands with ghosts daily, gets lost trying to find his way off stage daily, has repeated his son's time, place, and cause of death about 100 different ways in the past few years, can't remember anyone's names, needs cards instructing him who to call on, when, and what question they are about to ask him, and REPEAT THE LINE, END QUOTE, SALUTE THE MARINES, APPLAUSE.
When my kids were young and I'd have to get onto one of them, half the time I'd have to go through more than one name before I got to theirs...I'm sure my kids thought I was senile.

The joy of having 9 kids.
dmart90
AG
Old McDonald said:

prediction: biden will look old and senile. trump will ramble and struggle to stay on topic as has been the case for a decade. partisans on both sides will insist their guy won.

ideally the folks who've been inundated in "biden is senile" messaging the last three years and oblivious to trump's similarly precipitous cognitive decline will have their eyes opened, but i'm not holding my breath.
No one's eyes will be opened in any debate between these two dim wits. It's going to be turrible.
2023NCAggies
itsyourboypookie said:

Took ten takes to get this and peepaw looks ancient

See what I mean, he looks completely coherent here and that is how he will be at the debate.

This is bad news for Trump and stupid of him to fall for it.

Side note, Biden probably sweats Botox
aggiehawg
AG
Old McDonald
Gigem314 said:

Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies
the "that's just how trump is" rebuttals to my post are pretty telling. he gets a pass for his senility because his supporters are numb to it, and so they ignore or hide from the evidence that it has indeed gotten worse since 2016 and even 2020. unfortunately, the fact that he's always been a cognitively impaired moron doesn't excuse him from being a cognitively impaired AND declining moron.
aggiehawg
AG
Trip down memory lane.

deddog
AG
No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Trump hurt himself bigot in 2020 with the interruptions. The debates were a wasted opportunity.

He can easily beat Biden if he just lets the guy talk and then bash him when it's his turn.

This to infinity. Any debate will be Biden's to lose, and if Trump can stay focused, it'll be a cakewalk.
Hence the no audience.
This way they can edit Biden's nonsensical talk out

The POTUS is afraid of a ****ing audience.
Imagine that.

It's pathetic, but it's pretty normal for a geriatric to not do well with a lot of noise, people talking, etc. because it's harder for them to focus. They either shut down, get flustered, go off on a tangent, or all of the above.

Just another reason to stop nominating candidates who will be dead (mentally or physically) in the upcoming decade or two.
Only one of the geriatrics is afraid of noise and people talking.
The other one draws crowds and thrives on it.

Lets not pretend Biden's cognizance is anywhere near Trumps. He's been a vegetable for a while, and democrats will dutifully vote for him.
Which makes sense. After all, he's still smarter than those who vote for him.
Isosceles_Kramer
5 cuts in that video alone, yeah he's coherent
cheeky
AG
should be mandated drug screening before and after
Slicer97
AG
Cowardice. Typical Democrat trait.
Gigem314
AG
Old McDonald said:

Gigem314 said:

Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies
the "that's just how trump is" rebuttals to my post are pretty telling. he gets a pass for his senility because his supporters are numb to it, and so they ignore or hide from the evidence that it has indeed gotten worse since 2016 and even 2020. unfortunately, the fact that he's always been a cognitively impaired moron doesn't excuse him from being a cognitively impaired AND declining moron.
Oh I see. So you have no actual evidence, you just hate Trump and are looking for reasons to paint Trump in a worse light than your boy Biden.

Yeah that's about the kind of response I expected.
dallasiteinsa02
How are they having them before the conventions?

2023NCAggies
Sims said:

No audience just means they can edit however they want and noone will know the diff.

That just screams transparency that the incumbent Presidential candidate would not debate in front of actual people.
Will it be live? If it is live they cannot edit it
one safe place
LMCane said:

"And I think Trump will find a way to rattle Biden and get him off script...which will be the most entertaining part."

stated by EVERY SINGLE TRUMPER BACK IN 2020 and Trump lost both debates.

how about not having the objective to 'rattle' your opponent but to actually lay out superior evidence on the debate issues?
Why not both? And give a shout out to DeSantis back home while he is at it.
aggiehawg
AG
2023NCAggies said:

Sims said:

No audience just means they can edit however they want and noone will know the diff.

That just screams transparency that the incumbent Presidential candidate would not debate in front of actual people.
Will it be live? If it is live they cannot edit it
Or if they do a wide shot and not a two shot.
aggiehawg
AG
Will there be stairs?

BoydCrowder13
Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Biden is clearly older and frailer.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.
Rockdoc
AG
You're joking right?
TexAgs91
AG
BigRobSA said:

wHaT tH3N, vOrE BiDeN!?
Who put a nickel in you?
"Freedom is never more than one election away from extinction"
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Mowdy Ag
AG
Peepaw's just jonesing for some more of the good stuff.
Tramp96
BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.

I agree, but in the opposite direction. I think he has more energy now than he did in 2016. He's lost weight and I think it has definitely had a positive effect on him.
Raiderjay
This will be a truly fair and impartial debate.....

Logos Stick
Raiderjay said:

Trump is a ****ing idiot.
sam callahan
If Biden lives through the debate he will be declared the winner and if he dies during it, it will be declared a draw.
Gigem314
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

You're trying way too hard. Biden was worse as VP than Trump is currently. There are literally highlights videos of Biden getting people's names wrong and getting dead/living people confused in the Obama years. It's no contest.

I get that some of you really hate Trump, his demeanor, his policies, his hair, the color tie he chooses, and many other things. Trump is many things, but senile isn't one of them.
annie88
AG
So AI?
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Raiderjay said:

She is…unfortunate looking.
No Spin Ag
sam callahan said:

If Biden lives through the debate he will be declared the winner and if he dies during it, it will be declared a draw.

Please. All Biden needs to do to be declared the winner is make it to the stage, even if it's a la Weekend at Bernie's style.
Rockdoc
AG
Logos Stick said:

Raiderjay said:

Trump is a ****ing idiot.

I do think Trump should have thought this through a little bit before jumping in with both feet. Maybe use some of those bargaining skills.
BoydCrowder13
Tramp96 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

I agree, but in the opposite direction. I think he has more energy now than he did in 2016. He's lost weight and I think it has definitely had a positive effect on him.

Agree to disagree
doubledog
Logos Stick said:

- No audience.
- No RFK Jr.
- No Trump remarks during Biden's answers.
- Only Biden-friendly outlets & anchors can moderate (from CBS, ABC, CNN or Telemundo).

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/05/15/us/politics/biden-trump-debates.html
Trump should insist on an independent drug test.. It will answer the question : "How much speed does Joe need to finish a debate."
Rockdoc
AG
You're going through such mental gymnastics over this you're gonna be a pretzel. Take the loss and move on. Starting to look silly.
TequilaMockingbird
Tramp96
BoydCrowder13 said:

Tramp96 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

Agree to disagree

I NEVER agree to disagree. That's a loser mentality.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.