Biden will debate Trump but...

15,902 Views | 232 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by peacedude
HTownAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Logos Stick said:

HTownAg98 said:

LMCane said:

again, Trump's big mouth led to stupid strategic mistakes

when Trump dared Biden to debate him "with no conditions" that just set the stage for the last 5 pages of Trumpers complaining!

how can you not see this- that TIME AFTER TIME for 7 years now it is Trump's mouth that gets him into trouble because he is so undisciplined?!

he never should have dared Biden "with any conditions"- only a dummy does that!

The Biden campaign set this trap, and Trump walked right into it.

And to those that think the feed will be edited, that's preposterous. Both sides will have staffers off-stage watching, and they would know instantly if something is being edited.

Oh sure! The public also knows that inflation was 1.4% when Joe took office, and that the "fine people" was lie, "suckers and losers" is a lie, etc... right?

he told it again last month
Quote:

"They asked [Trump] to go visit American gravesites. He said, 'No.' He wouldn't do it. Because they were all 'suckers' and 'losers,'"

You don't understand how this works, do you?
You actually think that if a campaign staffer that watches the debate in the room with their own eyes, and is able to compare what they see with the feed that is broadcast, wouldn't be able to get their message out? That's a ridiculous assumption on your part.
Logos Stick
HTownAg98 said:

Logos Stick said:

HTownAg98 said:

LMCane said:

when Trump dared Biden to debate him "with no conditions" that just set the stage for the last 5 pages of Trumpers complaining!

how can you not see this- that TIME AFTER TIME for 7 years now it is Trump's mouth that gets him into trouble because he is so undisciplined?!

And to those that think the feed will be edited, that's preposterous. Both sides will have staffers off-stage watching, and they would know instantly if something is being edited.

Oh sure! The public also knows that inflation was 1.4% when Joe took office, and that the "fine people" was lie, "suckers and losers" is a lie, etc... right?

he told it again last month
Quote:

"They asked [Trump] to go visit American gravesites. He said, 'No.' He wouldn't do it. Because they were all 'suckers' and 'losers,'"

You don't understand how this works, do you?
You actually think that if a campaign staffer that watches the debate in the room with their own eyes, and is able to compare what they see with the feed that is broadcast, wouldn't be able to get their message out? That's a ridiculous assumption on your part.

I gave you numerous examples of blatant lies.

The goal of your lefties is to get the lie out there. No one pays attention after that.
peacedude
AG
TexAgs91 said:

SA68AG said:

With CNN moderating the debate I feel comfortable in predicting the emphasis of the debate will be

January 6
Abortion
Trump's legal issues and moral fitness
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

Little on the economy, immigration, or world affairs or anything else that really matters

Don't forget they will ask Trump if Joe stole the election, but it will just be Trump vs the guy who stole the election accompanied by his Pravda.
That's an easy one answer...

"President Trump, do you still believe that President Biden stole the 2020 election?"

"Yes, I do. And so do over 60% of registered voters in this country. You should look at your own polling on the subject."
dallasiteinsa02
My answer. It doesn't matter now. We are talking about 2024 and the next four years. My opponent has done everything in his power to distract the American voter from what they are truly feeling about their future. It has been a rough four years and we can't continue down this path. We have so much that we agree on as a country that can make this a land of opportunity for all. Let's focus on those items and not the handful of issues that divide us. We know that lowering inflation and lower interest rates drive jobs, quality of life, and the American dream. That should be our focus.
BoydCrowder13
Rockdoc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.
Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Biden is clearly older and frailer.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.
I'd say it's about 14-15 years in cognitive decline...

As to that last comment, when I first started work at LTV, I worked with an engineer who was 65 years old. His hobby was...wait for it...power lifting. This guy was jacked. A few months after I got in that group, he had to go on vacation because his parents were celebrating their 72nd wedding anniversary...

Moral of the story - not all people decline NEARLY at the same rate.

Hell, my Dad is 83 and he's WAY more cognitively lucid than many people his age (thank god).

That's great about your dad. But there is a big difference between "way more cognitively lucid than most people his age" and leading the country.

Take a look at what's leading the country right now chief. And your carrying his water.

You're*
Rockdoc
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Rockdoc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.
Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.

As to that last comment, when I first started work at LTV, I worked with an engineer who was 65 years old. His hobby was...wait for it...power lifting. This guy was jacked. A few months after I got in that group, he had to go on vacation because his parents were celebrating their 72nd wedding anniversary...

Hell, my Dad is 83 and he's WAY more cognitively lucid than many people his age (thank god).

That's great about your dad. But there is a big difference between "way more cognitively lucid than most people his age" and leading the country.

Take a look at what's leading the country right now chief. And your carrying his water.

You're*

At least you get something right every once in a while. Punctuation on an iPhone keypad isn't that important to me.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

Rockdoc said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

You're*

Lame*
TequilaMockingbird
Waffledynamics
AG
HTownAg98 said:

LMCane said:

This doesn't matter. As soon as the lie is out and spread, it becomes gospel truth to people that do not care about honesty or truth.
richardag
VaultingChemist said:

I hope Trump's technical team can block transmissions into Joe Biden's earpiece, or better yet, hijack the transmission and feed Joe the wrong answers during the debate.

That would be hilarious. President Biden continually hitting his head in an effort to get the ear piece working.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
richardag
dallasiteinsa02 said:

Trump should have a staffer pull a ziploc bag out of his pocket after it is over. Walk over the podium and act like they are dropping a hair in a plastic bag for drug testing. The panic would be legendary.
I like it, well done.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Stat Monitor Repairman

Quote:

Trump's technical team can block transmissions into Joe Biden's earpiece,

BREAKING:

Trump under FCC investigation for conspiracy to commit unlawful electronic jamming and conspiracy to commit violations of the Americans' with Disabilities Act.
richardag
oh no said:

well, Trump mixed up two peoples' names the other day, so obviously he's just as senile as the guy who falls upstairs, falls off a bike while standing still, falls on stage, stands and stares with his fists clinched, shakes hands with ghosts daily, gets lost trying to find his way off stage daily, has repeated his son's time, place, and cause of death about 100 different ways in the past few years, can't remember anyone's names, needs cards instructing him who to call on, when, and what question they are about to ask him, and REPEAT THE LINE, END QUOTE, SALUTE THE MARINES, APPLAUSE.
Points well made that will be totally ignored.
pdc093
If a conservative 'journalist' said something this OUTLANDISH, they'd be drawn & quartered....
richardag
deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

deddog said:

No Spin Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Trump hurt himself bigot in 2020 with the interruptions. The debates were a wasted opportunity.

He can easily beat Biden if he just lets the guy talk and then bash him when it's his turn.

This to infinity. Any debate will be Biden's to lose, and if Trump can stay focused, it'll be a cakewalk.
Hence the no audience.
This way they can edit Biden's nonsensical talk out

The POTUS is afraid of a ****ing audience.
Imagine that.

It's pathetic, but it's pretty normal for a geriatric to not do well with a lot of noise, people talking, etc. because it's harder for them to focus. They either shut down, get flustered, go off on a tangent, or all of the above.

Just another reason to stop nominating candidates who will be dead (mentally or physically) in the upcoming decade or two.
Only one of the geriatrics is afraid of noise and people talking.
The other one draws crowds and thrives on it.

Lets not pretend Biden's cognizance is anywhere near Trumps. He's been a vegetable for a while, and democrats will dutifully vote for him.
Which makes sense. After all, he's still smarter than those who vote for him.
James Clapper would refer to your statement "After all, he's still smarter than those who vote for him." the kill shot. Kudos to you.

richardag
Rockdoc said:

Logos Stick said:

Raiderjay said:

This will be a truly fair and impartial debate.....

Trump is a ****ing idiot.
I do think Trump should have thought this through a little bit before jumping in with both feet. Maybe use some of those bargaining skills.
I will say that CNN tapping Jake Tapper and Dana Bash as moderators will result in very pointed questions decidedly favoring President Biden. President Biden will know what questions will be asked. Jake Tapper and Dana Bash will consistently censor President Trump cut off his microphone and verbally bash him endlessly.

This process may backfire as it would be plainly obvious to most people the biased and deceitful handling.

Which begs the question of what question regarding the country can they ask?
  • foreign policy is a losing proposition for team Biden
  • the economy is a losing proposition for team Biden
  • crime is a losing proposition for team Biden
  • edit to add the border
Will they ask questions about the ongoing absurd investigations and trials President Trump is facing? They know President Trump is under gag orders which may or may not prevent him from responding.

The Democratic Party leadership is corrupt, dishonest amoral and has no honor.
richardag
Logos Stick said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

I cringe thinking of those two people 'debating' as apparently the best candidates for President our country could come up with. Embarrassing. Biden is ready for assisted living and Trump will probably be an undisciplined clown who veers off policies into just making it all about him personally, such as complaining and dwelling on the the 2020 election, all the New York trial stuff, and so forth.

I am not sure I'd even want to watch. Ot certainly won't be if I am looking for an actual professional debate. Only if interested in a car wreck I suppose.
Policy wise, Trump was the best prez since Reagan.

Your post makes no sense.
What policy are you speaking of?

Abortion
Foreign Policy
Immigration
Trade
Taxes
Energy
Regulation

I could go on
Stat Monitor Repairman
Should Trump allow Biden reasonable accommodations under the ADA for this debate?

Might be a nice gesture.
Science Denier
AG
Opalka said:

Sims said:

No audience just means they can edit however they want and noone will know the diff.

That just screams transparency that the incumbent Presidential candidate would not debate in front of actual people.
C'mon man, it will be LIVE, so how can they edit the answers?? I LOVE that the opponents mic will be turned off while the other answers the questions. That will stop Trump from his rude and annoying habit of talking over others. Bring it on!

lol. Trump's habit.

Have you watched debates the past two decades? They interrupt each other constantly. Biden is so senile he can't handle it so throws a fit about it.
Gaw617
I would ask for drug testing the only way Biden is coherent for 1.5 hours is a massive dose of some kind of meth cocktail.
ts5641
How about Trump sets the terms and he can FO??
aggiehawg
AG
Gaw617 said:

I would ask for drug testing the only way Biden is coherent for 1.5 hours is a massive dose of some kind of meth cocktail.
Along those lines...

Quote:

RON KLAIN, who runs the Biden debate camp, did not respond to a question about whether any illegal substances are used as part of Klain's debate prep.
Quote:

"I don't want him coming in like the State of the Union," Trump said. "He was high as a kite." By the end of the evening, Trump said, Biden was "exhausted." "We're going to demand a drug test."

According to Politico, Ron Klein -- who runs the Biden debate camp -- wouldn't respond when asked if any illegal substances were used as part of their debate prep.

That says it all right there, doesn't it? They can't answer that question. That should send off honking red alarm bells. And actually, I would have made the question broader: Are any drugs -- illegal or not -- being used to help enhance his performance?
LINK
peacedude
AG
That was a 50MT bomb dropped by DJT...because now, at least 60%+ of people REALLY want to know.

If that pedo is tested by three different firms (whose names are secret as to not have them all murdered), guaranteed Joey fails at least one for "uppers."

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.