Biden will debate Trump but...

15,898 Views | 232 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by peacedude
The D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
LMCane said:

"And I think Trump will find a way to rattle Biden and get him off script...which will be the most entertaining part."

stated by EVERY SINGLE TRUMPER BACK IN 2020 and Trump lost both debates.

how about not having the objective to 'rattle' your opponent but to actually lay out superior evidence on the debate issues?

Holy **** you need a dr. Your TDS needs to be studied
Ags4DaWin
No ear pieces or GTFO

Trump should not debate this clown unless they agree to an actual debate.

A debate where Biden can be hopped up on dope and fed answers through and ear piece helps him.

It does nothing for trump
BoydCrowder13
Tramp96 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Tramp96 said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.
Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Biden is clearly older and frailer.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.

I agree, but in the opposite direction. I think he has more energy now than he did in 2016. He's lost weight and I think it has definitely had a positive effect on him.

Agree to disagree

I NEVER agree to disagree. That's a loser mentality.

Fine. I disagree that a 77 year old is more mentally and physically fit than they were at 69.
SA68AG
AG
With CNN moderating the debate I feel comfortable in predicting the emphasis of the debate will be

January 6
Abortion
Trump's legal issues and moral fitness
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

Little on the economy, immigration, or world affairs or anything else that really matters
APHIS AG
CNN will be moderating the first one and I am sure that they will be providing Biden not only the questions but the answers also.

These are the type of questions for both "candidates".

Question for Biden: What does 2 + 2 equal to?

Question for Trump: What is the square root of 1,345,202.4.
RGLAG85
AG
Ags4DaWin said:

No ear pieces or GTFO

Trump should not debate this clown unless they agree to an actual debate.

A debate where Biden can be hopped up on dope and fed answers through and ear piece helps him.

It does nothing for trump
No teleprompter and no earpiece. If I were Trump, the first thing I'd do is break Joe's teleprompter.
TheHungryDonkey
AG
Over/under on which elderly man ****s their pants first?

My bet is on Trump since he has been frequently reported to wear adult diapers.
4stringAg
AG
SA68AG said:

With CNN moderating the debate I feel comfortable in predicting the emphasis of the debate will be

January 6
Abortion
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

Little on the economy, immigration, or world affairs or anything else that really matters

This. Anything Biden is weak on which is almost everything important won't be discussed.

Also keep in mind there is a good possibility Trump will be a convicted felon by the time the debate rolls around given the one sided kangaroo court circus hush money trial. I'm sure the moderators and Biden will focus on that.
PA24
AG
Trump needs to stay focused on the economy, border, overseas wars, and stay away from election fraud, Biden's family, and anything race.

Don't bring up Hunter's laptop or showering with daughter.

They turn off Trump's mic when Biden is talking the moderator will help Biden with the answers so if Trump mic is off so must the moderator refrain from helping Biden.
Pumpkinhead
AG
I cringe thinking of those two people 'debating' as apparently the best candidates for President our country could come up with. Embarrassing. Biden is ready for assisted living and Trump will probably be an undisciplined clown who veers off policies into just making it all about him personally, such as complaining and dwelling on the the 2020 election, all the New York trial stuff, and so forth.

I am not sure I'd even want to watch. certainly won't be if I am looking for an actual professional debate. Only if interested in a car wreck I suppose.
Logos Stick
Pumpkinhead said:

I cringe thinking of those two people 'debating' as apparently the best candidates for President our country could come up with. Embarrassing. Biden is ready for assisted living and Trump will probably be an undisciplined clown who veers off policies into just making it all about him personally, such as complaining and dwelling on the the 2020 election, all the New York trial stuff, and so forth.

I am not sure I'd even want to watch. Ot certainly won't be if I am looking for an actual professional debate. Only if interested in a car wreck I suppose.

Policy wise, Trump was the best prez since Reagan.

Your post makes no sense.
Pumpkinhead
AG
Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

I am not sure I'd even want to watch. Ot certainly won't be if I am looking for an actual professional debate. Only if interested in a car wreck I suppose.

I was talking about about DURING the debate I have no confidence that would Trump could stay disciplined and keep focus on his policies. I think either he will go off the rails like rehashing 2020 or his personal issues, or make personal attacks on Biden that come across as poor taste, and I could easily see the mods goading him into it as well.

Hopefully makes more sense now I don't trust Trump's mouth.
UAS Ag
Old McDonald said:

Gigem314 said:

Trump has always rambled, so no that's not a valid reason. So he fell asleep in the courtroom, that's the best you can do? Your guy Biden fell asleep during the SOTU as VP long before you cheered him on in 2020.

The media hides Biden's senile moments, along with his disastrous policies
the "that's just how trump is" rebuttals to my post are pretty telling. he gets a pass for his senility because his supporters are numb to it, and so they ignore or hide from the evidence that it has indeed gotten worse since 2016 and even 2020. unfortunately, the fact that he's always been a cognitively impaired moron doesn't excuse him from being a cognitively impaired AND declining moron.
Dude. I'm not a supporter. I am not going to vote for him.

But, he isn't much different than 2016.

Maybe a little less annoying...so that's good for him.

Don't let your disdain for him cloud your view...
TheHungryDonkey
AG
Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

What policy are you speaking of?
UAS Ag
BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

trump is incapable of speaking a paragraph without rambling off on an incoherent tangent. he's falling asleep in courtrooms. he's a shell of his 2016 self. your media diet hides these moments from you while playing Biden's on a 24/7 loop because it's in their interest for you not to know better.

One would have to be as senile as Biden to think he and Trump are basically the same. Which we all know is 100% false, but it's the best argument your side has to combat the abysmal failure that Biden and policies have been for the country.

Trump is about 4-5 years behind Biden in terms of decline. Watching the difference in Trump between 2016 and 2024 is roughly the same as the difference from Biden in 2012 to 2020.

Trump of 2024 is not the same as Trump 2016. Not sure that anyone can deny that. Time is the great equalizer.

We had a retirement party today for a 63 year old. It's crazy that in 15-20 years, she could be running for president.
I'd say it's about 14-15 years in cognitive decline...

As to that last comment, when I first started work at LTV, I worked with an engineer who was 65 years old. His hobby was...wait for it...power lifting. This guy was jacked. A few months after I got in that group, he had to go on vacation because his parents were celebrating their 72nd wedding anniversary...

Moral of the story - not all people decline NEARLY at the same rate.

Hell, my Dad is 83 and he's WAY more cognitively lucid than many people his age (thank god).
Logos Stick
Pumpkinhead said:

Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

I was talking about about DURING the debate I have no confidence that would Trump could stay disciplined and keep focus on his policies. I think either he will go off the rails like rehashing 2020 or his personal issues, or make personal attacks on Biden that come across as poor taste, and I could easily see the mods goading him into it as well.

Hopefully makes more sense now I don't trust Trump's mouth.

10-4

Trump is terrible at debate and reactionary, so I agree he will probably completely tank.
Logos Stick
TheHungryDonkey said:

Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Abortion
Foreign Policy
Immigration
Trade
Taxes
Energy
Regulation

I could go on
UAS Ag
SA68AG said:

January 6
Abortion
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

The Trump campaign should PUBLICLY send a request/demand to CNN that they want the subjects to be picked from a set of topics agreed to by both campaigns and then send out a list of 10-12 that they should pick from. And demand/request that the Biden campaign PUBLICLY announce THEIR list of 10-12.

That way EVERYONE knows what the lists are from each campaign...and will know if CNN favors one side or the other.
dallasiteinsa02
They should decide on a metric like 60%. If you host a debate and an independent organization polls right after the debate and finds that the percentage of the general public that thinks you are partisan, you never host a debate again and lose you press room pass. It isnt that hard to be neutral.
TheHungryDonkey
AG
UAS Ag said:

SA68AG said:

January 6
Abortion
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

The Trump campaign should PUBLICLY send a request/demand to CNN that they want the subjects to be picked from a set of topics agreed to by both campaigns and then send out a list of 10-12 that they should pick from. And demand/request that the Biden campaign PUBLICLY announce THEIR list of 10-12.

That way EVERYONE knows what the lists are from each campaign...and will know if CNN favors one side or the other.

And a limit on fake tan? And no adult diapers for anyone talking about the others age
UAS Ag
APHIS AG said:

CNN will be moderating the first one and I am sure that they will be providing Biden not only the questions but the answers also.

These are the type of questions for both "candidates".

Question for Biden: What does 2 + 2 equal to?

Question for Trump: What is the square root of 1,345,202.4.
True...

For Biden:

For Trump:

UAS Ag
TheHungryDonkey said:

UAS Ag said:

SA68AG said:

January 6
Abortion
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

And a limit on fake tan? And no adult diapers for anyone talking about the others age

I assume those will be on Biden's list.
BoydCrowder13
UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

As to that last comment, when I first started work at LTV, I worked with an engineer who was 65 years old. His hobby was...wait for it...power lifting. This guy was jacked. A few months after I got in that group, he had to go on vacation because his parents were celebrating their 72nd wedding anniversary...

Hell, my Dad is 83 and he's WAY more cognitively lucid than many people his age (thank god).

That's great about your dad. But there is a big difference between "way more cognitively lucid than most people his age" and leading the country.
Rockdoc
AG
BoydCrowder13 said:

UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

That's great about your dad. But there is a big difference between "way more cognitively lucid than most people his age" and leading the country.

Take a look at what's leading the country right now chief. And your carrying his water.
UAS Ag
BoydCrowder13 said:

UAS Ag said:

BoydCrowder13 said:

Gigem314 said:

Old McDonald said:

Well, sure...

But my point was (if you look at my first sentence) was that the decline can be MUCH different from person to person.

Trump is WAY behind Biden...not 4-5 years.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Logos Stick said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Abortion
Foreign Policy
Immigration
Trade
Taxes
Energy
Regulation

I could go on
Waiting for the counter to this that doesn't include adult diapers and orange coloring. How about some substance instead of drive by trolling. Or list out all the great things Biden has done.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
LMCane
again, Trump's big mouth led to stupid strategic mistakes

when Trump dared Biden to debate him "with no conditions" that just set the stage for the last 5 pages of Trumpers complaining!

how can you not see this- that TIME AFTER TIME for 7 years now it is Trump's mouth that gets him into trouble because he is so undisciplined?!

he never should have dared Biden "with any conditions"- only a dummy does that!
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Logos Stick said:

TheHungryDonkey said:

Logos Stick said:

Pumpkinhead said:

Abortion
Foreign Policy
Immigration
Trade
Taxes
Energy
Regulation

I could go on
Waiting for the counter to this that doesn't include adult diapers and orange coloring. How about some substance instead of drive by trolling. Or list out all the great things Biden has done.

Opalka
AG
Sims said:

No audience just means they can edit however they want and noone will know the diff.

That just screams transparency that the incumbent Presidential candidate would not debate in front of actual people.
C'mon man, it will be LIVE, so how can they edit the answers?? I LOVE that the opponents mic will be turned off while the other answers the questions. That will stop Trump from his rude and annoying habit of talking over others. Bring it on!
TxSquarebody
Just because you put a "Live" graphic in the corner does not, in fact, make it live. That's not a definitive will/will not be live, just that only those in attendace will know. None of the broadcast crews will ever refute it. HTH.
Sims
AG
Opalka said:

Sims said:

No audience just means they can edit however they want and noone will know the diff.

That just screams transparency that the incumbent Presidential candidate would not debate in front of actual people.
C'mon man, it will be LIVE, so how can they edit the answers?? I LOVE that the opponents mic will be turned off while the other answers the questions. That will stop Trump from his rude and annoying habit of talking over others. Bring it on!
Ignorance is bliss my friend.
Logos Stick
Opalka said:

Sims said:

LOL you don't understand how LIVE works.

will they provide Paw with the questions before hand?
HTownAg98
LMCane said:

when Trump dared Biden to debate him "with no conditions" that just set the stage for the last 5 pages of Trumpers complaining!

how can you not see this- that TIME AFTER TIME for 7 years now it is Trump's mouth that gets him into trouble because he is so undisciplined?!

The Biden campaign set this trap, and Trump walked right into it.

And to those that think the feed will be edited, that's preposterous. Both sides will have staffers off-stage watching, and they would know instantly if something is being edited.
Logos Stick
HTownAg98 said:

LMCane said:

The Biden campaign set this trap, and Trump walked right into it.

And to those that think the feed will be edited, that's preposterous. Both sides will have staffers off-stage watching, and they would know instantly if something is being edited.

Oh sure! The public also knows that inflation was 1.4% when Joe took office, and that the "fine people" was lie, "suckers and losers" is a lie, etc... right?

he told it again last month
Quote:

"They asked [Trump] to go visit American gravesites. He said, 'No.' He wouldn't do it. Because they were all 'suckers' and 'losers,'"

You don't understand how this works, do you?
TexAgs91
AG
SA68AG said:

January 6
Abortion
Climate change
Collusion with Putin

Don't forget they will ask Trump if Joe stole the election, but it will just be Trump vs the guy who stole the election accompanied by his Pravda.
Fight! Fight! Fight!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.