*** Official Trump Hush Money Trial Thread ***

538,601 Views | 6714 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by jt2hunt
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What would you do if informed that an accountant at your company 8 years ago coded an invoice from an attorney to the "Legal Fees" account on your company's books is now a felony for you?

****ing clown world that the Head of the FBI can come out and say, yes, Hillary had classified government documents on an illegal private email server, and yes, she used bleach bit on the server and had her assistants destroy devices with a hammer to destroy evidence of it, but no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges for this.... and now this?
Tea Party
aginlakeway said:

KatyAggie2000 said:

RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

The law and order president!

Imagine actively cheering this on.
what do you expect from posters that hate this country. This is an awful day for this country and the justice system, I don't care what side of the aisle you are on.

My liberal neighbor just told me the same thing. Said it'll likely help Trump. I agree.

My 2 best liberal friends are pissed that this even happened. Think now think Trump will win.
Because they are now going to vote for Trump? or they are worried this draws more voters to Trump which hurts their preferred chances of Biden winning?
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
Agthatbuilds
How much street cred does this give trump?
Logos Stick
BluHorseShu said:

milner79 said:

A country in distress.

This kind of thing does those who actually served in wars and had a REAL need to fly it a great disservice. Those folks often died.

LMAO
Casual Cynic
The jury fell for the idea that Trump committed a campaign violation. I had a feeling that was going to happen.
AG
This was 100pct predetermined AND it will 100 pct help Trump win.

HOWEVER... it is long past time to end this union.

You can't and shouldn't compromise with evil. Ever.

And you don't ever voluntarily stay in an elective union with people who hate the union, you, and everything you believe in.

Secession is coming, and it's coming quickly.
aggieforester05
AG
BluHorseShu said:

milner79 said:

A country in distress.

This kind of thing does those who actually served in wars and had a REAL need to fly it a great disservice. Those folks often died.

It's a shame what the scum bag Democrats and their idiot voters have done to this country when you consider the sacrifices the patriots made.
Garrelli 5000
AG
[Keep it to the topic at hand and avoid going after other posters, or take a break -- Staff]
Slicer97
AG
Bryanisbest said:

Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

The verdict reading is completed. The jurors all have straight faces.

After parties ask for them to be polled, the jurors individually confirm "Yes" that this is their verdict.
Quote:

Donald Trump, who had remained staring straight ahead as the guilty verdict was read on each count, looked over toward the jury box as each member of the panel confirmed their verdict.

He's gone back to looking straight ahead with a straight face as Judge Juan Merchan thanks the jurors.
Quote:

Judge Juan Merchan sets a sentencing date for July 11.

Why so far out.

Make sure no time for appeal to come back before election.

Yep. More evidence it's a kangaroo court.
Ag with kids
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I can't believe there are many trump voters who won't now vote for him because of this.

There's people on the fence like me who will now vote for him.

Yep...

This pulled me over the line...
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
So does Trump now get Corn Pop's vote?

(PS Screw the godless hoors on the left!)
Rapier108
Casual Cynic said:

The jury fell for the idea that Trump committed a campaign violation. I had a feeling that was going to happen.
The jury made up its mind before the trial started.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
4stringAg
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.
Presentencng reports take about a month or two. So he's putting pressure to get it done as early as possible.

Gag order is still in effect, is my understanding at this point.
What happens at this point until the sentencing to Trump? Go to jail? House arrest? Free to move about the country?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
1. This outcome is a stain on the judiciary of this country and the state of NY. I hate it.

2. As predicted, now Republicans are tied to defending a politician convicted of fraud. I will do it but I hate it.

3. As predicted, we would have been better off not nominating Trump. The entire election will now be about Trump instead of the failed policies of the doddering old fool in the Whitehouse, and we will lose again. I hate it.
aggiehawg
AG
Houston Lee said:

Where any of the guilty counts for a crime that was a felony?
We will never know unless all of the jurors come and say what they believed the predicate crime was. Merchan made sure of that between the horribad instructions and what was on the still secret verdict form.
Agthatbuilds
It was trump or no one.

Now it's trump.

There won't be riots by the right today.

But there will be in January when Trump takes over.
oh no
AG
rausr said:

oh no said:

Casual Cynic said:

It was a show trial, the outcome was predetermined.
like the 2020 election

And still nothing to stop the Dems/Libs from continuing their lawlessness, no negative consequences for their behaviors.
So they just become more emboldened to take injustice and the destruction of our country to new despicable levels.
that's how marxist regimes work
the_batman26
AG
It's the common sense option at this point, his personality be damned. My wallet can't take any more abuse.
KatyAggie2000
AG
Need to have Hunter and Joe charged tomorrow for the laptop interference in 2020. Let's see which state and AG has balls.
aginlakeway
AG
Tea Party said:

aginlakeway said:

KatyAggie2000 said:

RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

what do you expect from posters that hate this country. This is an awful day for this country and the justice system, I don't care what side of the aisle you are on.

My liberal neighbor just told me the same thing. Said it'll likely help Trump. I agree.

My 2 best liberal friends are pissed that this even happened. Think now think Trump will win.
Because they are now going to vote for Trump? or they are worried this draws more voters to Trump which hurts their preferred chances of Biden winning?

A little of both it seems.
"I'm sure that won't make a bit of difference for those of you who enjoy a baseless rage over the decisions of a few teenagers."
annie88
AG
KatyAggie2000 said:

RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

[Ease up on calling out other posters or take a break -- Staff]
Psycho Bunny
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.
Presentencng reports take about a month or two. So he's putting pressure to get it done as early as possible.

Thanks for the info from those that tagged my comment.
Americans new motto
Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate

The universe is cold and unfeeling, the only constant is chaos.

The game of life is rigged death always wins.
Ag with kids
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Why so far out.

Of course...

But...TRUMP interfered with an election...
Prosperdick
AG
Tea Party said:

aginlakeway said:

KatyAggie2000 said:

RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I'm sure it's the latter...they're mad that Trump will win.
aezmvp
Don't defend anything. Go on the attack. Joe Biden raped an aide and is a pedophile who was molesting his daughter. He purposely hid unsecured confidential documents for years and he and his family have taken money from foreign powers for access.

If you're defending anything you're doing it wrong.
bobbranco
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

After parties ask for them to be polled, the jurors individually confirm "Yes" that this is their verdict.
Quote:

Donald Trump, who had remained staring straight ahead as the guilty verdict was read on each count, looked over toward the jury box as each member of the panel confirmed their verdict.

He's gone back to looking straight ahead with a straight face as Judge Juan Merchan thanks the jurors.
Quote:

Why so far out.
To allow Biden use of the felony at their debate. All by design.
DannyDuberstein
AG
We've officially hit a new low as a country. No better than some despot led 3rd world country.
TexAgs91
AG
BluHorseShu said:

TexAgs91 said:

Are you waking up yet? THIS IS NOT AMERICA!
Meh. I'll still go to work, eat hamburgers and watch my kids sports and nothing will change for me. I will still begrudgingly vote for the idiot. Besides, this will all be appealed and drag on until Trump's in office and he pardons himself. He'll never serve any jail time.

This is still America. Its just not the verdict people wanted but some have gotten themselves so emotionally invested in it that they can't fathom anything but complete and unquestionable innocence and thus a conspiracy is afoot.

This is the new 2020 stolen election conspiracy....So everyone should just look at it as more anonymous forum discussion fodder to carry us through the election year.
If we're not following the Constitution, no, this is not America. And the Marxists continue to flood this country with people who are perfectly fine with that.
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
annie88
AG
BluHorseShu said:

milner79 said:

A country in distress.

What a moronic thing to say.

We are a country in distress.

You're conflating two things.

A signal of dire distress in instance of extreme danger to life or property.
Prosperdick
AG
aginlakeway said:

Tea Party said:

aginlakeway said:

KatyAggie2000 said:

RafterAg223 said:

AG512 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

A little of both it seems.
Oh I stand corrected...maybe they are classical liberals, who actually are conservative now compared to how far the left has gone and continues to go, today a perfect example.
AG
P.H. Dexippus said:

2. As predicted, now Republicans are tied to defending a politician convicted of fraud. I will do it but I hate it.

An illegitimate conviction by an illegitimate court is not a conviction.

Ignore it.
normalhorn
Agthatbuilds said:

It was trump or no one.

Now it's trump.

There won't be riots by the right today.

But there will be in January when Trump takes over.

In what world, where the Executive and Judicial branches line up to rig a case, will the same people allow Trump to win in November?

It's over, man. The Empire won. Ain't no Luke Skywalker saving the day :-(
...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Tex117
AG
bobbranco said:

Psycho Bunny said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Why so far out.
To allow Biden use of the felony at their debate. All by design.
This is my guess. The sentencing will probably be pretty light....but not knowing and just saying "Felon" will carry more weight in a debate.

Regardless...I just don't see this mattering much. (And yall know, Im no real Trump fan).
Agthatbuilds
It will probably be the only word biden will be able to not stutter through
Hornbeck
AG
I don't care what the jury says. Cohen was not a credible witness.
First Page Last Page
Page 171 of 192

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.