Muh Polls

366,018 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by nortex97
SA68AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rockdoc said:

Not gonna be too interested in polls until about a week after she opens her mouth and answers real questions without a teleprompter.
That may not happen and media will provide cover for her.

Trump needs to begin filling the vacuum she's leaving by citing what her stated positions are and stating what his are in comparison.
oh no
AG
Hungry Ojos said:

So he's down in every swing state?
magically. because the lowest rated VP in history and part of the current disastrous administration just decided to bring joy to politics two weeks ago.
Rockdoc
AG
oh no said:

Hungry Ojos said:

So he's down in every swing state?
magically. because the lowest rated VP in history and part of the current disastrous administration just decided to bring joy to politics two weeks ago.

It's funny that 4 years ago her own party didn't want anything to do with her and she was the first one out. Now all of the sudden she's the savior.
Captn_Ag05
AG
SA68AG said:

Rockdoc said:

Not gonna be too interested in polls until about a week after she opens her mouth and answers real questions without a teleprompter.

Trump needs to begin filling the vacuum she's leaving by citing what her stated positions are and stating what his are in comparison.
Early voting starts in a month and a half in several states. They have already gone 25 days without answering any real questions or doing anything other than campaign produced events. She has the convention coming up in less than two weeks and then early voting will start a month after that. If you don't think the media and her campaign will work together to run out the clock, you are kidding yourself.
aggiehawg
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

SA68AG said:

Rockdoc said:

Early voting starts in a month and a half in several states. They have already gone 25 days without answering any real questions or doing anything other than campaign produced events. She has the convention coming up in less than two weeks and then early voting will start a month after that. If you don't think the media and her campaign will work together to run out the clock, you are kidding yourself.
Unless it has changed, early voting in PA is extremely long, like 57 days before an election?
Captn_Ag05
AG
aggiehawg said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

SA68AG said:

Rockdoc said:

Unless it has changed, early voting in PA is extremely long, like 57 days before an election?
I believe PA allows counties to set their own process with some allowing for mail-in and absentee ballots as early as 60 days out, which is coming up really quickly. They will be banking votes before Kamala has to even open her mouth or do anything other than a campaign or DNC produced event.

Every day has to be about her record on immigration, inflation, crime, and wars. There is no time to waste.
Jack Boyette
Captn_Ag05 said:

dreyOO said:

Trump by 3 in Florida? Laughable. So many activist pollsters
FAU is a below average pollster. Their final poll in 2020 in Florida had Biden up by 2 and Trump won the state by 3.

He won it by almost 5.
Jack Boyette
Harris up in North Carolina?
Captn_Ag05
AG
Jack Boyette said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

dreyOO said:

Trump by 3 in Florida? Laughable. So many activist pollsters
FAU is a below average pollster. Their final poll in 2020 in Florida had Biden up by 2 and Trump won the state by 3.

He won it by almost 5.
He won by 3.29.
aggiehawg
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Jack Boyette said:

Trump is still leading by 2.4 in the RCP average. He won NC by 3.8% in 2016 and 1.4% in 2020, so the 2.4% is in the range I would expect. Trump and Harris are campaigning there this week, so they clearly consider it a tight race still. NC is a must win for Trump and I think he will but it will likely be very close again.
Quo Vadis?
None of the polls make any sense right now; they're showing that Trump is gaining ground with latinos and blacks and losing with the white voter.

How Kamala Harris is appealing to white voters (especially white non college educated voters) at levels much better than Biden has not been explained.

Some of the recent polls posted have MASSIVE dem oversampling; on D+11 or D+12. Always look through the crosstabs.

Texas is not in play, Florida is not in play, Ohio is not in play.
Captn_Ag05
AG

Republicans have lost their large enthusiasm gap lead they had with Biden.
LMCane
Captn_Ag05 said:

Jack Boyette said:

Trump is still leading by 2.4 in the RCP average. He won NC by 3.8% in 2016 and 1.4% in 2020, so the 2.4% is in the range I would expect. Trump and Harris are campaigning there this week, so they clearly consider it a tight race still. NC is a must win for Trump and I think he will but it will likely be very close again.
I called it a hundred times that if Trump was the nominee we would lose Georgia and Arizona and likely North Carolina this time.

we might win Georgia now and still lose Arizona and PA and the election is over

if NC is lost - it's an even worse blowout than in 2020

EMBARASSING!

but what does Trump really care? he will be back at Mar A Lago and the rest of us have to deal with this nightmare
TRM
AG
I guess the Trump internals aren't rosy at the moment.

Barnyard96
AG
Called what? Its August.
Barnyard96
AG
I opened that and scrolled to this

aginlakeway
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Called what? Its August.

The election is over already. According to some here.
2023NCAggies
LMCane said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Jack Boyette said:

I called it a hundred times that if Trump was the nominee we would lose Georgia and Arizona and likely North Carolina this time.

EMBARASSING!

but what does Trump really care? he will be back at Mar A Lago and the rest of us have to deal with this nightmare
Dude you are embarrassing. You hate Trump, we get it. Anytime a poll comes out, you are the first to bash Trump. It is like you want him to lose

Well I am sorry to tell you this, but he is not losing and this is still a blowout for Trump. Watch
WestAustinAg
AG
LMCane said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Jack Boyette said:

EMBARASSING!

So Trump doesn't care....

He has had his whole world destroyed by activist judges, by smear campaigns for the past 10 years, by false accusations of sexual assault, that an assassin just tried to kill him 2 weeks ago...

but he just floats above all that and doesn't care...
WestAustinAg
AG
Mark Mitchell of Rasmussen has been talking for about a week on how there are very few RCP approved polls that have come out in almost 2 weeks. He thinks the main pollsters are hiding bad Kamala/Walz information and so they just bury the poll until the data gets better for their favorite candidate.

Rockdoc
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Mark Mitchell of Rasmussen has been talking for about a week on how there are very few RCP approved polls that have come out in almost 2 weeks. He thinks the main pollsters are hiding bad Kamala/Walz information and so they just bury the poll until the data gets better for their favorite candidate.

It's pretty obvious something fishy is going on.
SA68AG
AG
Waiting for what they hope is a post convention bump for Harris
McInnis 03
AG
WestAustinAg said:

Looks like they surged in releases when they needed material to get Joe off the ticket.
WestAustinAg
AG
This close to an election...we should have 2 or 3 times the number of high quality polls out than have been released...
aggiehawg
AG
WestAustinAg said:

This close to an election...we should have 2 or 3 times the number of high quality polls out than have been released...
After 2020, RCP revised their procedures for using polls in their average. If their internals don't meet the criteria, RCP will put them as outliers and not part of the average. That tends to discourage people to continue to pay for crap polling.
Barnyard96
AG

MagnumLoad
No date on that supposed RCP
Barnyard96
AG

TyHolden
AG
If Trump wins Pennsylvania, it's over
oh no
AG
flipping back AZ and GA and holding onto NC are required. 100%. Lose any one and Trump is done. Marxist regime continues its destruction. Tons of focus needs to be in those three states, and especially monitoring the shenanigans in Maricopa co and Fulton co. Then, the path to 270 is to just win one of the three in the blue wall.

Of the three, polling is the best for Trump in PA, but I believe the shenanigans in PA makes it too far gone, regardless of the polling and how most of the people in PA really feel. Philly and Allegheny Co will know what they need to do again- for days after election day if necessary. Their sec of state already warned the world what they're going to do.

I think the campaign should focus hard on WI, next closest blue wall state, but if Youngkin's executive order for paper ballots and cleaning registration rolls holds, VA could be in play. That would be huge, as WI would no longer be required, or it would reverse the damage if AZ or GA shenanigans are successful again. Force the Harris campaign to have to spend a lot of resources there at least.

The Harris campaign's path to 270 is much simpler: make sure the shenanigans are funded and ready to go again in Fulton Co, Maricopa Co., Philly, Allegheny co, Detroit/Wayne Co. They have the script from 2020. Only need to wait and see how many they need in a few of those states and then keep counting mailed in ballots until they get the result again.
2023NCAggies
Nothing has really changed. Harris +1.1 in two way, +0.8 in 5 way. These are basically pre-debate numbers.

Literally nothing has changed. I think the only thing that has changed is Trump will have to do a little more campaigning in Georgia and NC. Still think Nevada and Arizona are easy wins for Trump with RFK on the ticket.

Rust belt is still the rust belt, neck and neck until election day. Hell it might all come down to Omaha lol Could yall imagine a 269 Trump tie and ultimately winning? Jesus, MSM meltdown would be epic.

But still sticking to my 313-225 Trump win
aggiehawg
AG
oh no said:

flipping back AZ and GA and holding onto NC are required. 100%. Lose any one and Trump is done. Marxist regime continues its destruction. Tons of focus needs to be in those three states, and especially monitoring the shenanigans in Maricopa co and Fulton co. Then, the path to 270 is to just win one of the three in the blue wall.

Of the three, polling is the best for Trump in PA, but I believe the shenanigans in PA makes it too far gone, regardless of the polling and how most of the people in PA really feel. Philly and Allegheny Co will know what they need to do again- for days after election day if necessary. Their sec of state already warned the world what they're going to do.

I think the campaign should focus hard on WI, next closest blue wall state, but if Youngkin's executive order for paper ballots and cleaning registration rolls holds, VA could be in play. That would be huge, as WI would no longer be required, or it would reverse the damage if AZ or GA shenanigans are successful again. Force the Harris campaign to have to spend a lot of resources there at least.

The Harris campaign's path to 270 is much simpler: make sure the shenanigans are funded and ready to go again in Fulton Co, Maricopa Co., Philly, Allegheny co, Detroit/Wayne Co. They have the script from 2020. Only need to wait and see how many they need in a few of those states and then keep counting mailed in ballots until they get the result again.
In Fulton County, just get Ashleigh Merchant on it. That gal is nails, very very impressive. I wouldn't wish to be opposing counsel in court against her. Destroyed Fani Willis and Wade, then destroyed Judge Glanvill in the Young Thug case when on of her fellow criminal defense attorneys was being improperly threatened with criminal contempt. She twenty-five other crim defense attorneys were in that courtroom within an hour or so of Steel being taken into custody.

You know she would love knocking Brad Raffensperger down a few notches.
2023NCAggies
50-49 Trump in latest Fox News poll. They usually lean Democrat in polling

So that is not good news at all for Harris. For Harris to even have a chance, I think she needs to be at least +2% in the national average

https://www.foxnews.com/official-polls/fox-news-poll-new-matchup-same-result-trump-bests-harris-one-point
Quo Vadis?
2023NCAggies said:

50-49 Trump in latest Fox News poll. They usually lean Democrat in polling

So that is not good news at all for Harris. For Harris to even have a chance, I think she needs to be at least +2% in the national average

I think she needs to be +4. The blues are getting bluer

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.