Muh Polls

365,889 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by nortex97
Philip J Fry
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This is as high an Harris is going to get.
TexasAggie_97
AG
AggieUSMC said:

My prediction (at this time), is that Trump will win with a map like 2016 except he'll ad NV as well. MN and NH will be close but no cigar just like 2016 as well. He'll also barely squeak out PV but with a plurality vice majority.
Man I hope you are right but I am worried that the media will turn a blind eye to all of Kamala's failures while shining a spotlight on Trumps. Oh and they democrats will cheat on a level never seen.
Barnyard96
AG

backintexas2013
AG
That might be the funniest thing I have ever read. Wow
Barnyard96
AG
backintexas2013 said:

That might be the funniest thing I have ever read. Wow

This is from the detroit news Michigan poll that has Harris +1. Others commented on the 0% for Trump, but the paragraph stands out even more
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Barnyard96 said:

So much horse ***** So when he gets even 5% he cruises.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
2023NCAggies
Philip J Fry said:

This is as high an Harris is going to get.

I think the polls will get better for her. They will get to around an average of even or slightly favoring Harris in the national. She will take the average lead in one or two swing states. She flatlines there though and it turns to Trump slowly up to election. Of course a lot can happen but I see nothing positive for Dems unless Obama joins the ticket. I don't think Trump even has to debate her, even though it might help him. It might also hurt him, Trump is not a good debater, Fox should cut the mics like CNN did.

Virginia, New Hampshire and Maine will go back to the base and be safe for Harris the polls won't lie in these. Trump would be wise to not waste money or time in these states.

Only new States I'd spend money in is New Mexico and Nevada. Mainly Nevada. But I think New Mexico needs to start being turned by Rs. Work on it slowly but start spending money there. R senate candidate is a great one too.

GenericAggie
AG
He needs to debate her after the Merchan decision in September. Trumps needs to focus on her record, not rhetoric. Hee record is horrible. She's don't nothing EVER. Her career is a blank. No evidence of leadership. She's a communist. Her positions are left of left of the leftist left.
2023NCAggies
The easiest path for Trump is the western states and Omaha. Spend a ton of cash in those areas. Omaha, don't bring attention to it, just start a huge ground game. RFK delivers Arizona and Nevada.

My prediction is 2016 plus Nevada. Only thing that changes that for me is the VP pick. A senator or Governor probably delivers their state to Harris rust belt states only. Not scared of Harris in Nevada or Arizona regardless if she picks someone from those states like Kelly.
Captn_Ag05
AG
It looks like the one thing most people can agree on is that they really dislike Hillary.

A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

It looks like the one thing most people can agree on is that they really dislike Hillary.

So basically the things that no one really gives a **** about are the ones that people trust Cackles to fix. The real jobs require Trump to fix.

Drahknor03
AG
Just reminding everyone where we actually are:

nortex97
AG
Harris is returning to her norm regarding disapproval with the reality-based attacks on her long track record of vacuous/terrible positions:

Still not a lot of great LV data in swing states, but I'd have expected more from the change (and desperate propaganda), frankly. Comically, the google algorithms have started giving me ads of her imploring me to send her money before every video which I think is pretty hilarious.
nortex97
AG

I laughed.
techno-ag
AG
nortex97 said:

I laughed.

This is something she should be hit with. What did the VP know and when did she know it? Especially if Biden is truly incapacitated at the moment and they are using a body double for public appearances, as rumored.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Barnyard96
AG
"Let discuss the power of knowledge. When we know something yesterday, its like knowing it today, but that knowledge can change for tomorrow if unburdened by yesterday"
BoDog
AG
Probably wishful thinking but it would be great if RFK exists and endorses Trump.
Philip J Fry
AG
Is RFK really stealing votes from Trump? Kennedy voters I know are really far leftists who are fed up with the democrat party.
aggiehawg
AG
LOL. Uhm, not a chance in hell.

Tada
aggiehawg said:

Fox is basically reporting the same thing except with Harris leads in key battleground states. Today is likely the closest DJT is ever going to get to winning. Harris will get further bumps from the convention and VP selection.
Drahknor03
AG
Those bumps aren't cumulative. She'll get the same general bump and drop with each. It's just happening closer together. Might not even be visible.
Captn_Ag05
AG
ttu_85
Tada said:

aggiehawg said:

Fox is basically reporting the same thing except with Harris leads in key battleground states. Today is likely the closest DJT is ever going to get to winning. Harris will get further bumps from the convention and VP selection.
Wow you really think you are fooling anyone here. There have been no debates, Harris has given no key speeches, has she even crawled out of here hole in DC to go on the campaign trail?

What she is getting is a media blitz trying to polish a political turd that:

finished dead last in the delegate count in the 2020 race.
Was totally destroyed in a single debate with Tulsi Gabbert.
Was an obvious DEI hire by the loser Joe Biden.
Has no credentials of her own because the Biden white house kept her parked given she is political liability.
Oops, she did have one job, the Border and she FUBARED that.

The Republicans have yet to remind people of that disaster.

And here you have Tarda gloating over meaningless crap before the kickoff.

Captn_Ag05
AG

Odds changed pretty fast
Captn_Ag05
AG
aggiehawg
AG
Can't exactly trust this polling. Too fast for everything that has happened in the last two weeks. People are still processing events, in my view.
MemphisAg1
AG
Wait until Harris starts talking publicly. Her negatives will go way up and her favorables way down.

She's dumb as a box of rocks and a nasty creature.
samurai_science
Most people have already made a choice
Barnyard96
AG

aggiehawg
AG
MemphisAg1 said:

Wait until Harris starts talking publicly. Her negatives will go way up and her favorables way down.

As long as she hits her marks, deliver a canned speech, waves and manages to get off of a stage without falling down, can manage stairs both ascending and descending and takes no questions that are not scripted?

Not that hard for her if she can manage to stay on script and not laugh in inappropriate.places doing so..
Barnyard96
AG
Didnt help her in the 2020 primaries.
aggiehawg
AG
Barnyard96 said:

Didnt help her in the 2020 primaries.
Yeah but unless Tulsi gets press credentials, Harris won't have to face her.
ttu_85
aggiehawg said:

MemphisAg1 said:

As long as she hits her marks, deliver a canned speech, waves and manages to get off of a stage without falling down, can manage stairs both ascending and descending and takes no questions that are not scripted?

Not that hard for her if she can manage to stay on script and not laugh in inappropriate.places doing so..
And when she has to debate or has to think on her feet. Now those things are hard for her.

Let the comedy begin.
aggiehawg
AG
ttu_85 said:

aggiehawg said:

MemphisAg1 said:

And when she to debate or has to think on her feet. Now those things are hard for her.

Let the comedy begin.

She will get covid and delay the September debate, I believe. Until sometime well after early voting is started. PA has nearly two months of early voting (57 days).
Barnyard96
AG
Herpes would be more believable.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.