Muh Polls

366,010 Views | 3360 Replies | Last: 7 min ago by nortex97
JDUB08AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
will25u said:

This has been the best visual I've seen that lays everything out
will25u
LMCane
this seems like good news

FireAg
AG
Follow the averages…
Follow the averages…
Follow the averages…
McInnis 03
AG
First Twitter based poll I've seen that did not go one sided (heavyyyyy) for Trump.

D bots queuing in on this account?

Was Harris 58 Trump 36 or so when I looked.

Irish 2.0
Poll just started. Most conservatives haven't had time to check Twitter yet as they're still at work.
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
SwigAg11
AG
Also, social media polls are completely useless.
Irish 2.0
SwigAg11 said:

Trump is at ~57% now
Of course it was for that. In what universe did you think it was okay to post a naked man spreading open his butt cheeks on our platform?
McInnis 03
AG
SwigAg11 said:

That's NOT what I've been taught by TexAgs
Captn_Ag05
AG

ETA: 41.6 Harris, 41.3 Trump.

This poll also shows Trump getting 0% of the black vote. Which is…not happening.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Trump is still betting favorite to win the electoral college, but Kamala is now the betting favorite to win the popular vote.

SwigAg11
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

ETA: 41.6 Harris, 41.3 Trump.

This poll also shows Trump getting 0% of the black vote. Which is…not happening.
Ya, the swing in that poll is wildly different than pretty much all the other polls that have come in the last few days.
Waffledynamics
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
Senate polls continue to show the Republican candidates lagging the top of the ticket.

outofstateaggie
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

Senate polls continue to show the Republican candidates lagging the top of the ticket.

The electorate is so freaking stupid and illiterate. Let's get rid of Biden/Harris because my life is not better than it was four years ago, but then let's hamstring Trump by giving the senate to the Dems.

We will then scream at Trump because he's not fixing anything.

Idiocracy.
Jabin
People look at politics differently than that. They may vote for President freely, but at state level races, what their union or precinct chair tells them to do, for example, may drive their votes.

PA has a very strong union presence, plus the Democratic machines in Philly, Pittsburgh, and some of their outlying counties are strong.

MT, believe it or not, also has a strong union presence in Butte, a mining town.

I have no idea about AZ.
nortex97
AG

About right.
Captn_Ag05
AG
All of the Senate polls from that Tweet. It looks like Maryland could still be a chance for a pickup, although the Republican is a never Trumper. He would be 1000x better than the radical liberal candidate and the best Republicans could hope for from a state like Maryland. It would be a great pickup.

Captn_Ag05
AG
nortex97 said:

About right.
This is just nonsense. It would be a full revolt from the black female base of the party and it is also past the deadline for names to be on the ballot in several states. Kamala is going to be the nominee.
rgag12
AG
outofstateaggie said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

The electorate is so freaking stupid and illiterate. Let's get rid of Biden/Harris because my life is not better than it was four years ago, but then let's hamstring Trump by giving the senate to the Dems.

Idiocracy.

NM, I wrongly took your post as saying Trump was going to lose. In which case, I will be mad at the people who made us do a Trump again.
nortex97
AG
Didn't stop them from swapping out Bob Torricelli a couple decades back for Frank the Laut at the last second because he was losing (who was later replaced by Goldman Sachs Jon Corzine, who was replaced by gold bar Bob Menendez, D-felon). Rules/deadlines/laws don't mean anything, at all, to Democrats. Heck, lest we forget Obama had an autobiography where 'he' admitted to not being a native born American/ineligible to be president.

286 is fine, and I think he carries NM as well and maybe VA if she stays the path thru Nov.

WI might be the only battleground she has managed to gain overall via the swap.
2023NCAggies
outofstateaggie said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Idiocracy.
It seems people are still in the mindset that the two parties can work with one another to come to agreements on issues, but that is no longer the case today.

People need to lose that mindset, if you want a change you will have to vote that party in at all levels. Give them two years, if they are making progress, re-elect them, if not, don't.
Artorias
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

WTF is wrong with Montana? How is the R not dominating that race?
nortex97
AG
Tester is sort of like Manchin in his ability to conceal himself as a Schumer voter, and he also does very well with the Native American/Indian folks.
Captn_Ag05
AG

Results looks pretty good here but caution it was done through Red Eagle Politics, which is a pro-Trump website. They also have a sample of 44%R/43%D, while the party ID for the state is actually 47%D/34%R
JDUB08AG
AG
In general, it seems Trump is holding on decently well to the Kamala bump. It will be interesting to see where the polls go post convention, but all things considered, still looks pretty good for Trump at this point.

On the senate, I don't see anything better than a 51-49 majority for the GOP.
Rockdoc
AG
Have to remember the news shows are flooded with Kamala at this time. That will even out over a few weeks and when she's forced to talk policy, she'll start to dip. Trump needs to play smart.
techno-ag
AG
Captn_Ag05 said:

All of the Senate polls from that Tweet. It looks like Maryland could still be a chance for a pickup, although the Republican is a never Trumper. He would be 1000x better than the radical liberal candidate and the best Republicans could hope for from a state like Maryland. It would be a great pickup.

Agreed. Anytime you can pick up a New England state, that's great.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

2023NCAggies
Artorias said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

WTF is wrong with Montana? How is the R not dominating that race?

Tester has a large establishment after being in the senate for 18 years. He runs his campaign as a good ole Montana boy 3rd generation dirt farmer. Sheehy is a young military guy from Minnesota, moved to Montana 10 years ago. So he isn't a plant but he is being painted as the outsider

Democrats are throwing money at it, matching whatever Rs spend

So this is basically you pick good ole Montana boy turned into a fatass and sellout

or

Young former Navy seal, that just moved to the state in 2014 from Minnesota and has good looks and conservative views

EASY DECISION after the past 3.5 years, get rid of the fatass sellout

Which is what looks like it is gonna happen FINALLY.
BadMoonRisin
AG
74T/23H now
TyHolden
AG
will25u
Captn_Ag05 said:

Results looks pretty good here but caution it was done through Red Eagle Politics, which is a pro-Trump website. They also have a sample of 44%R/43%D, while the party ID for the state is actually 47%D/34%R
It was sponsored/paid for by Red Eagle. It was run by SoCal Research
oh no
AG
Rs are only expected to flip the senate with Manchin's vacated WV seat and stealing Tester's MT seat, which is a toss up.

The polling for some of those other R senate candidates being that far behind in their states when supposedly Trump is up or toss up is concerning though.

Hung Cao is a great candidate in a state that elected Youngkin and where Trump is now a toss up, yet he's waaay behind Kaine. Trump should win Ohio yet Sherrod is way up in the OH Senate race? Trump is supposed to be up in AZ yet a radical open border commie is way up in senate race?
2023NCAggies
oh no said:

Rs are only expected to flip the senate with Manchin's vacated WV seat and stealing Tester's MT seat, which is a toss up.

The polling for some of those other R senate candidates being that far behind in their states when supposedly is Trump is up or toss up is concerning though.

Hung Cao is a great candidate in a state that elected Youngkin and where Trump is now a toss up, yet he's waaay behind Kaine. Trump should win Ohio yet Sherrod is way up in the OH Senate race? Trump is supposed to be up in AZ get a radical open border commie is way up in senate race?
Really sucks ass that John James ran twice already in Michigan. He would have definitely beat Slotkin easily. Now the Rs are running some old fat white guy that cannot get any traction. Possible missed opportunity here

Moreno needs to win his seat, Trump will likely win Ohio by 8 pts, what kind of loser cannot ride that to a win?

IDK wtf is wrong in Nevada, Laxhalt came within 8,000 votes last senate election and this guy is down 4~8 pts?

Somehow I think we get 53 or 54 seats but that is a wild "hope the polls are BS" guess
outofstateaggie
AG
2023NCAggies said:

outofstateaggie said:

Captn_Ag05 said:

Idiocracy.
It seems people are still in the mindset that the two parties can work with one another to come to agreements on issues, but that is no longer the case today.

People need to lose that mindset, if you want a change you will have to vote that party in at all levels. Give them two years, if they are making progress, re-elect them, if not, don't.

This is correct. Unfortunately, the days of statesmanship and compromise are over. Republicans can't seem to understand that reality, which is mind boggling after having been run over time and again by the likes of Harry Reid, Pelosi, and Schumer. Democrats act like they're in a no holds barred street fight, while republicans fret over how they're going to come off on the evening news.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.