Muh Polls

365,823 Views | 3359 Replies | Last: 40 min ago by Rockdoc
MarkTwain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Oversampled polls tell you Kamala is leading

Betting markets tell you she is getting smoked...

which do you believe?
will25u
nortex97
AG
Exactly.

Public polls this week are trying to build a narrative, not measure the race. See Fabrizio's memo up thread/yesterday. Some really absurd examples the past 48 hours.
LMCane
pray these polls and metrics are correct- if so Kamala will not win

techno-ag
AG
nortex97 said:

Exactly.

Public polls this week are trying to build a narrative, not measure the race. See Fabrizio's memo up thread/yesterday. Some really absurd examples the past 48 hours.

Say it with me. Likely voters. Likely voters. Likely voters. All other polls are propaganda.
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

LMCane
2023NCAggies said:

normalhorn said:

Polls are fun.

Dems broadcasting that they're going to lean on any poll that highlights Harris leading Trump so they can slip their election cheating under the rug….not fun.

They're stealing the **** out of this election. 2020 was a prude Baptist girl compared to what's coming in November
I do not see that in this election right now, it is too far of a gap to close and huge risk

2020 you had the cover of COVID, Twitter and Facebook. You have none of that this election, on top of that you have 3 DEM third parties taking votes. You also now have a pissed off Billionaire in Musk who is likely pouring in 50+ million a month for the Rs and he now controls Twitter.

Plus there are reports that a good portion of their mega donors are not contributing and are not happy about Harris at the top.

You have to have a lot of money to get a large cheat orchestrated, and at best they will be lucky to break even with the Rs on cash raised this election. Trump has probably raised over 200 million this month

GREAT post. hopefully will come true

Elon Musk swore to Jordan Peterson his main goal is to wreak vengeance on the "woke mind virus" that killed his son off.

I can't imagine he wants to see San Francisco Kamala Harris and all her idiocy take over.
Jabin
Musk is apparently backing off his $45 million/month commitment.
LMCane
techno-ag said:

nortex97 said:

Exactly.

Say it with me. Likely voters. Likely voters. Likely voters. All other polls are propaganda.

usually GOP always does better with "likely voters"

but this is the problem with Trump which we have been saying all along.

you don't have to like Kamala- you just have to hate Trump to go out and vote

if this was a Nikki Haley nominee (who I did not support) she would be demolishing Kamala
Jabin
Quote:

if this was a Nikki Haley nominee (who I did not support) she would be demolishing Kamala
That's almost certainly wrong. The 60% of Republican voters who are MAGA would sit on their hands rather than voting for Haley.
2023NCAggies
Jabin said:

He is not directly giving to Trump But he is giving to a super pac, and it is likely more than 45 million

FTAG 2000
AG
LMCane said:

We need the polls to say it's close through dnc convention. If these polls are correct she won't even be the nominee after the convention.
Jabin
2023NCAggies said:

Jabin said:

He is not directly giving to Trump But he is giving to a super pac, and it is likely more than 45 million

He never could have given that amount to the Trump campaign directly given the election campaign contribution limits. Musk has announced that he's created his own SuperPac to donate his money to, but will not be giving 45mm to it.
LMCane
Jabin said:

Quote:

That's almost certainly wrong. The 60% of Republican voters who are MAGA would sit on their hands rather than voting for Haley.
that's a good point. which only goes to show party loyalty runs one way.

I can't believe CNN is letting Harry Enten post polls showing Harris doing WORSE than Biden with young people.

that's insane if true!
LMCane
FTAG 2000 said:

LMCane said:

We need the polls to say it's close through dnc convention. If these polls are correct she won't even be the nominee after the convention.

No way- they can't ditch her for logistical reasons

for monetary reasons of all the money that has been raised only she can access

and having a floor fight would be annihilating for the entire democrat party like 1968

THE NOMINEE IS KAMALA regardless of what happens between now and convention

we should be driving up her negatives as high as possible
Barnyard96
AG
The nominee nobody wanted. What a force to be reckoned with.
Captn_Ag05
AG
Captn_Ag05
AG
The cross tabs on this actually look pretty good for Trump. Winning independents by 5, only losing Hispanics 44-38, black vote 63-14.
Captn_Ag05
AG
LMCane
everyone thinks Trump was destroying Biden-

but the entire RCP average had him only up by around 3 or 4 points

if he can keep a three point lead on Kamala that would be amazing.
Barnyard96
AG
3-4 point in national average equates to an EC arse whipping.
2023NCAggies
Jabin said:

2023NCAggies said:

Jabin said:

He never could have given that amount to the Trump campaign directly given the election campaign contribution limits. Musk has announced that he's created his own SuperPac to donate his money to, but will not be giving 45mm to it.
Sure he wont be.....
Captn_Ag05
AG
The Trump campaign needs to spend big money the next 3.5 weeks leading up the DNC really driving up Kamala's negatives, tie her to the Biden admin failures, and show her extreme positions on energy, immigration, crime, and guns. Do not let her (and the media) redefine her.

The positive is that Republicans can really get two-fers in the battleground states since many of them have Senate races (PA, AZ, NV, MI, and WI) along with OH and MT (although that race is likely over).
aggiehawg
AG
Prosperdick
AG
Kamala is basically Hillary Clinton but perhaps even more unlikeable.

At least with Hillary you had the last name that still held some cachet and she could point to her husband's two terms and the success the country had during that time.

Kamala was border czar and essentially did nothing for 4 years and has no track record to run on AT ALL. If she brings up her time as DA in California they can just run the Tulsi clip over and over again.
LMCane
Captn_Ag05 said:

The Trump campaign needs to spend big money the next 3.5 weeks leading up the DNC really driving up Kamala's negatives, tie her to the Biden admin failures, and show her extreme positions on energy, immigration, crime, and guns. Do not let her (and the media) redefine her.

The positive is that Republicans can really get two-fers in the battleground states since many of them have Senate races (PA, AZ, NV, MI, and WI) along with OH and MT (although that race is likely over).
I would have to think that Biden dropping out hurts Tester in Montana

we have a youthful Navy SEAL going up against the guy who has to defend Kamala in deep red Montana

need to win that seat.

need Moreno to figure out how to become a great candidate and curbstomp Sherrod Brown
LMCane
Prosperdick said:

Kamala is basically Hillary Clinton but perhaps ever more unlikeable.

At least with Hillary you had the last name that still held some cachet and she could point to her husband's two terms and the success the country had during that time.

Kamala was border czar and essentially did nothing for 4 years and has no track record to run on AT ALL. If she brings up her time as DA in California they can just run the Tulsi clip over and over again.
Hillary was also a former Secretary of State and a Senator from New York

and did not have as crazy positions on the border, on Hamas, on paying illegals health care etc etc.
GenericAggie
AG
Prosperdick said:

I struggle to think about which is more unlikeable.... it's HRC. She was a complete dumpster fire from that perspective (and every other perspective). So smug. So incredibly devoid of any empathy. You never saw her with her daughter or other family. Think about that.

Kamala is devoid of anything real. She's a cartoon character of something they want her to be. She has ZERO depth. She has ZERO real experience with anything of substance. Think about that. What has she led? What were the results of that? NOTHING. The Border?
Prosperdick
AG
GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

I struggle to think about which is more unlikeable.... it's HRC. She was a complete dumpster fire from that perspective (and every other perspective). So smug. So incredibly devoid of any empathy. You never saw her with her daughter or other family. Think about that.

Kamala is devoid of anything real. She's a cartoon character of something they want her to be. She has ZERO depth. She has ZERO real experience with anything of substance. Think about that. What has she led? What were the results of that? NOTHING. The Border?
I think the reason Kamala is more unlikeable is her combination of condescending arrogance combined with jaw dropping stupidty and lack of awareness. Hillary at least is somewhat intelligent, especially compared to Heels Up.

Oh and that cackling laugh of her's.

I'm still in shock that the Dems are likely going with her as the nominee. I would not be surprised at all once they take a look at internal polling that they dump her before the convention.
Barnyard96
AG
And she's a raging progressive from wokeland

But yeah, that cackle. Yikes.
GenericAggie
AG
Prosperdick said:

GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

I think the reason Kamala is more unlikeable is her combination of condescending arrogance combined with jaw dropping stupidty and lack of awareness. Hillary at least is somewhat intelligent, especially compared to Heels Up.

I'm still in shock that the Dems are likely going with her as the nominee. I would not be surprised at all once they take a look at internal polling that they dump her before the convention.

They won't dump her. They can't at this point. They would lose down ballot badly if they all of a sudden did that.
Prosperdick
AG
GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

They won't dump her. They can't at this point. They would lose down ballot badly if they all of a sudden did that.
I hope you're right because as much as the legacy media will try I don't think they can polish this turd.
GenericAggie
AG
Prosperdick said:

GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

I hope you're right because as much as the legacy media will try I don't think they can polish this turd.

The narrative has been written by the DNC. Have you seen all of the polish being put on that turd by the mainstream media? It's crazy how they're trying to create the spin.

techno-ag
AG
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/07/24/cnn-poll-73-of-democrats-want-someone-other-than-kamala-harris-as-nominee/
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

McInnis 03
AG
Jabin said:

He said just the other day his mission is to destroy the woke mind virus after what happened to his son. Allowing the Biden/Harris regime continuation would be going against that mission. He'll find a way to support the opposite ticket.
2023NCAggies
Prosperdick said:

GenericAggie said:

Prosperdick said:

There are people saying that is why Obama has not fully endorsed her. Take her on a test ride and see how the polls take to the idea.

Like you, I will not be surprised if she is challenged and swapped out

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.