trumps says any jew that votes dim hates their religion

7,796 Views | 132 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Muy
damiond
How long do you want to ignore this user?

twenty minutes into video
https://www.sebgorka.com/video/president-trump-on-whos-really-running-the-biden-white-house-donald-j-trump-on-america-first
dropping truth bombs
my president
trump 2024
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
He's not wrong.
Old Army Metal
AG
Not sure how that's going to play.

Biden was pilloried here, probably correctly, for saying something along those lines but for black people.
barbacoa taco
AG
Now THAT is an antisemitic thing to say. It's also really stupid and won't win Jewish voters over.

ETA: it was also stupid for Biden to say what he said about black people in 2020
Slicer97
AG
Probably?
damiond
AgFormerlyInIrving said:

He's not wrong.
he carpet truth bombs the whole interview
TexAgs91
AG
Oy vey, if you don't vote for me, you're not even a member of the tribe
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Slicer97
AG
The folks that wasn't going to win over weren't going to vote for him anyways.
Tea Party
It doesn't have to be a hate of the religion if a Jewish person votes D.
It just means that person is incapable of rational reasoning.

Not surprising though because anyone that votes D is incapable of rational reasoning in my opinion, regardless of religious affiliation.
Learn about the Texas Nationalist Movement
https://tnm.me
barbacoa taco
AG
It's a dumb and immature thing to say. He has no right to tell people they hate their religion.
Gigem314
AG
barbacoa taco said:

Now THAT is an antisemitic thing to say.
Uh, no. There's nothing anti-Jewish about what he said. Now, your party on the other hand has people who ARE actually antisemetic and think the Jews are inferior people.

But keep on clinching those pearls.
Slicer97
AG
Actually, he has every right.

I'll agree that it's not the smart thing to do, but "doesn't have the right"? That's a dumb take.

And for folks that hold similar political views as mine, we don't really care what dumbass things he says. All we're interested in is that he reverses Biden's disastrous EOs.
Bird Poo
AG
barbacoa taco said:

It's a dumb and immature thing to say. He has no right to tell people they hate their religion.

It's exactly why I voted for DeSantis in the primary. Trump is a effing idiot.
AgGrad99
AG
barbacoa taco said:

I agree, it is dumb.

But of course he has the right. He is allowed to say what he observes. And if he observes that their voting patterns are in direct contradiction to their faith, he can make that claim.

But just because you can, doesn't mean you should...and he's incapable of filtering his comments.

I think at this point, he's 'flooded the zone'. He says so many controversial things, that it doesnt matter anymore. If you were going to be offended by him, by this point, you are.
Old Army Metal
AG
barbacoa taco said:

he certainly does have the right to

If you want him to lose the election, this is the sort of behavior you would think you'd want to encourage.

Then again, it's Trump. Nothing he says, at all, matters in the slightest to anyone. It's all sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Texas velvet maestro
Nice talking point.
barbacoa taco
AG
I meant it in an informal sense and not a legal sense. I know he has the legal right to say stupid things.

He loves to be divisive and say stupid and divisive things, and this is no exception
normalhorn
barbacoa taco said:

Now THAT is an antisemitic thing to say. It's also really stupid and won't win Jewish voters over.

ETA: it was also stupid for Biden to say what he said about black people in 2020
Who cares if it's stupid? Trump will lose what, 6 of the 11 Jews that were going to vote for him this November?

...take it easy on me, I'm a normal horn
Bird Poo
AG
AgGrad99 said:

barbacoa taco said:

I agree, it is dumb.

But of course he has the right. He is allowed to say what he observes. And if he observes that their voting patterns are in direct contradiction to their faith, he can make that claim.

But just because you can, doesn't mean you should...and he's incapable of filtering his comments.

I think at this point, he's 'flooded the zone'. He says so many things that it doesnt matter anymore. If you were going to be offended by him, by this point, you are.

There's a difference in pointing out a contradiction, and then saying you hate your religion. I mean, it's so colossally stupid to say something like that. How can anyone defend those statements? Is this where we interpret what is he meant like the Pope'?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Just as Christians shouldn't vote for Democrats.
Sims
AG
Huge difference between those who identify as Jewish from a cultural perspective versus those who identify as Jewish from a religious perspective. That distinction is certainly something to consider in his commentary (admittedly I haven't listened to it)

Very similar to many Democrat's "I'm devoutly Catholic" but "let's kill all the babies" behavior.
Slicer97
AG
Bird Poo said:

How can anyone defend those statements?
I don't see anyone defending those statements, only his right to utter them.

For once, I'll agree with Old Army Metal. I don't care what the dude says. I'm interested in what he does policy-wise. When it comes to policy, he's a far preferable choice than Biden. And this is from someone who voted for DeSantis in the primary as well.
MelvinUdall
barbacoa taco said:

I meant it in an informal sense and not a legal sense. I know he has the legal right to say stupid things.

He loves to be divisive and say stupid and divisive things, and this is no exception

Unfortunately both of our selection for President are divisive, our current President is called the great "uniter" and he couldn't be further from that moniker.
Bird Poo
AG
Slicer97 said:

Bird Poo said:

How can anyone defend those statements?
I don't see anyone defending those statements, only his right to utter them.

For once, I'll agree with Old Army Metal. I don't care what the dude says. I'm interested in what he does policy-wise. When it comes to policy, he's a far preferable choice than Biden. And this is from someone who voted for DeSantis in the primary as well.

Fair enough. No one is saying he doesn't have a right to say dumb things. But if he's hoping to win over new voters, good luck with that.
AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

There's a difference in pointing out a contradiction, and then saying you hate your religion. I mean, it's so colossally stupid to say something like that. How can anyone defend those statements? Is this where we interpret what is he meant like the Pope'?
Re-read what I said.

I didnt defend him....at all.
hoopla
AgGrad99 said:

barbacoa taco said:

I agree, it is dumb.

I think at this point, he's 'flooded the zone'. He says so many controversial things, that it doesnt matter anymore. If you were going to be offended by him, by this point, you are.

Where in the Torah is this supposed contradiction based?

Does this observation apply to any Jew that desires a ceasefire, whether they vote Democrat or not?
AgGrad99
AG
Why are you asking me? Ask Trump.
MouthBQ98
AG
He is right that there is an element of self loathing amongst many progressive Jews as the Jewish faith clearly calls for a return to the holy land and restoration there. They don't like that this puts them in conflict with the oppressor narrative that makes them an oppressor. He wasn't tactful at all about how he put it, and some thing that are obvious don't necessarily need to be pointed out.
Ellis Wyatt
This is such a non-story. He didn't say "You ain't a Jew!"
Jack Boyette
Old Army Metal said:

Biden was pilloried here, probably correctly, for saying something along those lines but for black people.
The difference of course, being, obvious to anyone that isn't a complete moron.
Old Army Metal
AG
Jack Boyette said:

Old Army Metal said:

Harsh.
Jack Boyette
MouthBQ98 said:

He is right that there is an element of self loathing amongst many progressive Jews as the Jewish faith clearly calls for a return to the holy land and restoration there. They don't like that this puts them in conflict with the oppressor narrative that makes them an oppressor. He wasn't tactful at all about how he put it, and some thing that are obvious don't necessarily need to be pointed out.
**** them. Point it out. Tired of people thinking you have to put on kid gloves so as not to offend people. If they're offended, good. Maybe they'll have an epiphany and realize he's right.

Seriously, how much of a dip**** do you have to be to think that voting for a party that OPENLY SUPPORTS THE PEOPLE TRYING TO ERADICATE YOUR RELIGION FROM THE EARTH means anything else?
IronFist
yall are hilarious Jews werent voting for him anyway more TDS
Harry Stone
AG
Im a jew and I only vote R. MAGA!
Jack Boyette
Old Army Metal said:

Jack Boyette said:

Old Army Metal said:

Harsh.
Let me help you out. If you're black, Donald Trump doesn't hate you, and in fact, has a track record of trying to help you and your communities, which are dog**** and have been for 60 years (by design). If you're Jewish, the Democrat administration currently in office openly supports the people trying to cleanse the world of your existence, as well as sends billions to Iran (10B more just the other day) who is their biggest financial supporter.

Need me to draw you a picture?
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.