Mitch McConnell's SIL dies in car "accident"?

49,776 Views | 404 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by aggiepanic95
oh no
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
EVAg said:

because a trucker ran a red light.

well that's a lot different than the tweet in the OP
ABATTBQ11
AG
It's not Aggies. It's the MAGA "conservatives" looking to **** on Mitch McConnell for any reason and find conspiracy wherever they can. All they're doing here is repeating the conspiracy theorist bull**** they find elsewhere.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Then where is the news report on that crash? And why wasn't that referred to in the family's statement? A wreck with any fatality is reported. One with a business leader with highly placed political ties as the fatality?

ETA: I was searching for reports of a car accident in Blanco County before I started the thread and could not find any that matched given the limited time frame between Sunday and today.
MarkTwain
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/feb/14/angela-chao-sister-of-elaine-chao-dies-in-texas-ca/

Quote:

Kyle Bass, chief investment officer at the Texas-based asset management firm Hayman Capital Management, said on X that Ms. Chao died at a Texas ranch after backing her Tesla into a pond.

"Angela Chao's death at a private Texas ranch in Blanco, County is suspicious," Mr. Bass wrote. "Chao, almost certainly a high-ranking member of the Communist Party of China, … sat on the board of state-owned Bank of China, one of the five largest banks in China," Mr. Bass said.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
MarkTwain
There is still a very suspicious secrecy cloaked all over this thing.
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
CheeseSndwch
PaulsBunions said:

Why would a woman from Taiwan be a high ranking member of the CCP?

A high rank/most favored status is just the modern equivalent of thirty pieces of silver.
aggiehawg
AG
Foreverconservative said:

There is still a very suspicious secrecy cloaked all over this thing.
I don't understand why the family just tamps this down. Her family can explain this so it goes away. Pretty simple.
Texas velvet maestro
91AggieLawyer
AG
El Gallo Blanco said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Why do a lot of incidents happen a 'private ranches.'

If you high ranking anything, might be best to decline invitations to a private ranch.

In 2024, that just seems like a bad idea.
A lot of my buddies end up getting white boy wasted down at the ranch a few times a year and I could never even conceive of something like this happening.

I spent a lot of time in HS and later in college at ranches, mostly at my buddy's ranch in North Central Texas, where we did a lot of stupid stuff. BB gun fights, fireworks fights on July 4th, etc. Alcohol was never involved unless someone snuck it on there and kept it to themselves, although no one ever believes me when I tell stories because they assume we had to be plastered to do some of the stuff in the stories. Anyway, I think the worst injury ever was a chipped tooth from a ricocheted BB that once and for all ended the bb gun wars. Paintball had just come out and we went to that.

A bunch of us are planning on getting back together out there sometime this year. We won't be doing stupid stuff, but I wouldn't mind if the rattlesnakes stayed in their own holes.
Not Coach Jimbo
HTownAg98 said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

What the heck is she doing in Blanco?? Talk about a little bitty pissant country place.
Lots of high dollar ranches out there.

More than yall know.

Theres a lot of political connections beyond the obvious.
johnnyblaze36
AG
akm91 said:

oh no said:

Tramp96 said:

Who drives a Tesla to a ranch?
maybe it was a cyber truck
They are even uglier in person than their images. Saw one in the neighbor's driveway; it's hideous.
This was a pretty stealth humblebrag. Respect.
ABATTBQ87
AG
There are a grand total of 3 red lights in Blanco

1 is south of town at the RR32 281 intersection

2 is south of town at the grocery store entrance and 281

3 is downtown at the courthouse on 281

All 3 are visible and difficult to speed thru
ValleyRatAg
AG
There are also some stop lights in Johnson City. But those and the ones in Blanco are the only ones I can think of in Blanco County.
fullback44
AG
maybe she backed he car into the pond because she was trying to catch a giant goldfish to eat.. basically roll down the window and in jumps dinner ?
SouthLlano
AG
This thread is embarrassing. I was acquainted with her as well. She was incredibly nice. Staff please lock and delete this thread.
South Llano
Whistle Pig
There is no conspiracy theory OP won't buy.
TAMUallen
AG
Very weird but interesting thread.

Carry on
MarkTwain
Strange indeed, two posters who NEVER post in F16 come in to post in this ine thread.
C@LAg

Strange indeed, two posters who NEVER post in F16 come in to post in this ine thread.
The CCP has deep ties to Premium, apparently.
TAMUallen
AG

Seems like they don't post much at all but have wives that check texags or wives close to wives active on texags politics?

I mean carry on! I just want to see this play out especially since big liberal posters are posting on this weird thread too
EX TEXASEX
PaulsBunions said:

Why would a woman from Taiwan be a high ranking member of the CCP?
because chyna has infiltrated every part of Taiwanese society. Their military is also compromised to some degree. Just like they are have agents infiltrate America. Look at ole Fang Fang who was banging House intelligence committee member Eric Fartwell. That is one of the reason there is no F -35 for Taiwan

https://mediaproxy.snopes.com/width/1200/
#FJB
Faustus
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Then where is the news report on that crash? And why wasn't that referred to in the family's statement? A wreck with any fatality is reported. One with a business leader with highly placed political ties as the fatality?

ETA: I was searching for reports of a car accident in Blanco County before I started the thread and could not find any that matched given the limited time frame between Sunday and today

At least you were able to find a tweet from some rando saying she was "almost certainly a high-ranking member of the Communist 'Parry' of China" and that her death was suspicious when doing your due diligence.

Regardless of what happened or whether it's true about how high she is on the CCP leaderboard it's made the thread a lot more fun.

Rookie move by EVAg not having a tweet in his pocket for cross.

Yesterday
AG
Wild thread. Just here to see what happens.
MarkTwain
There is word that Blanco Co SO has video of the Tesla Pond claim. Guess we will see or not....

Chao's death kinda resembles the opening scene from Enemy of the State.....
ABATTBQ87
AG
ValleyRatAg said:

There are also some stop lights in Johnson City. But those and the ones in Blanco are the only ones I can think of in Blanco County.

Yes, I lived in JC for awhile

1 red light at intersection of 281 & 290, and then 1 red light west bound on 290, but that's it
TXAG 05
AG

There is word that Blanco Co SO has video of the Tesla Pond claim. Guess we will see or not....

Chao's death kinda resembles the opening scene from Enemy of the State.....

Don't all teslas have dash cams?
SouthLlano
AG
I usually post in the zoo and occasionally in travel. I read f16 and rarely post. The post that mentioned goldfish is the one that made me decide to post here. Conspiracy post all you want, but the goldfish post was just embarrassing. I actually was acquainted with her and her husband in Austin. Everything I know about them proves them to be very good people. I've been banned multiple times on the zoo for way less than some of the posts here. Not sure why this is still a thread. Your sleuthing of my post frequency is impressive.
South Llano
redcrayon
AG
aggiehawg said:

Not much else is being updated on this story. She died Sunday, reportedly. But did hear this, FWIW.

Maybe surveillance video?
Or Tesla video.
redcrayon
AG
EVAg said:

This is a terribly insensitive thread and should be taken down for the good of all Aggies.

Angela was a close neighbor, a casual friend of my wife's, and a member of our church. She was an amazing person, one of the nicest you'll ever meet. She was just asking for advice on schools for her not-yet-elementary age baby, who she leaves behind and now won't grow up with a mom because a trucker ran a red light.

It's a tragedy.

My wife (not an ag & not on TA) sent me a text today when this thread made its way around the web with the quote "your aggies are a-holes". Come on y'all.
Can you tell us where, exactly, the accident happened?
Yesterday
AG
SouthLlano said:

I usually post in the zoo and occasionally in travel. I read f16 and rarely post. The post that mentioned goldfish is the one that made me decide to post here. Conspiracy post all you want, but the goldfish post was just embarrassing. I actually was acquainted with her and her husband in Austin. Everything I know about them proves them to be very good people. I've been banned multiple times on the zoo for way less than some of the posts here. Not sure why this is still a thread. Your sleuthing of my post frequency is impressive.

I'm guessing here but it's probably still a thread because the OP states the driver backed into a pond while at least one Aggie who knows this woman's said she was hit by a semi truck and that she had a young child(which seems to be invalid). This after said poster condemned the OP for posting rumors.

I think it's plausible they were good people and knew many Texans while at the same time her husband is connected to the CCP and she in fact backed her Tesla into a pond.

On the other hand it's plausible she was hit by a semi, she has no connection to the CCP and she was a lovely woman whose reputation was being tarnished because she's related to Mconnell.

Either way, I'm ere to see what the truth is.
Sq 17
aggiehawg said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I can find nothing on the nature of the accident, so where is some Twitter rando getting this from?
Was about to post the same thing. But it is curious that the five other news stories about her death have no specifics on anything. Just a "crash" in "Texas."

Weird.

Not really too
surprising imo
I am guessing this is the type of place and kind of people that the sheriff and the emt's roll up , collect passed away individual , and ask a couple of questions, no follow up questions , no investigation

The authorities are going to take the story of weird accident resulting in a death ( which it likely was ) and get back to town.
MarkTwain
Sq 17 said:

aggiehawg said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

I can find nothing on the nature of the accident, so where is some Twitter rando getting this from?
Was about to post the same thing. But it is curious that the five other news stories about her death have no specifics on anything. Just a "crash" in "Texas."

Weird.

Not really too
surprising imo
I am guessing this is the type of place and kind of people that the sheriff and the emt's roll up , collect passed away individual , and ask a couple of questions, no follow up questions , no investigation

The authorities are going to take the story of weird accident resulting in a death ( which it likely was ) and get back to town.

Blanco County, Blanco Tx and Johnson City TX have really active police/SheriffOffice blotters. They report about anything, since a county of only 11,000 people doesn't have a lot going on and if something like a Truck Struck and killed someone and an arrest was made, there would be a the very minimum would at least be mentioned. The locals literally report on missing dogs and petty theft, the silence on this is deafening.
MarkTwain

https://bnnbreaking.com/world/angela-chao-a-maritime-titan-philanthropist-and-bridge-between-east-and-west
J. Walter Weatherman
I don't even understand what the "conspiracy" is supposed to be here. That she's still alive and hanging out with JFK Jr. ready to launch a surprise run as his VP? That she was killed by the deep state for being a super secret triple agent for Taiwan, China and the US?

Sounds like she accidentally drove her car into a lake on private property and sadly passed away, and the family wanted to keep things private while they mourned what happened. This thread is bizarre.
MarkTwain

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.