Mitch McConnell's SIL dies in car "accident"?

49,654 Views | 404 Replies | Last: 6 mo ago by aggiepanic95
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A lot of posters owe me an apology. I was right. And all of you were wrong.
ABATTBQ87
AG
jrdaustin said:

ABATTBQ87 said:

What the heck is she doing in Blanco?? Talk about a little bitty pissant country place.
With lots of good will.... Any small thrills?

Thank goodness someone understood that line!
Tibbers
Lul, the ole "nothing to see here"'post. Wow. Not going to offer up any info at all? Yeah, that's not suspicious at all. Thanks for playing.

Come on, don't you want to put the China connection to bed? I tell ya, this is more fun that modern TV.
TAMUallen
AG
Still such a weird and strange thread.
Tibbers
Only weird and strange due to the lack of info. If you think this thread will ever dwindle due to lack of engagement, believe me, that day will never occur.
TAMUallen
AG
Due to lack of info AND people with info or connections to her coming by to post in the manner they have.
Tibbers
TAMUallen said:

Due to lack of info AND people with info or connections to her coming by to post in the manner they have.

Very good point indeed. I tell ya, did the Texas rangers take over the Scalia investigation as well? If so, it might tell ya where this one will go.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
aggiehawg said:

A lot of posters owe me an apology. I was right. And all of you were wrong.
Texas velvet maestro
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4478731-senate-conservatives-pressure-mcconnell-to-push-for-full-mayorkas-impeachment-trial/

lets see what happens
El Gallo Blanco
taxegs212 said:

Foreverconservative said:

Guess he's grieving on X

The story of her having a 3yr old is BS as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2024/02/15/angela-chao-dies-mitch-mcconnell/97032bfa-cc55-11ee-aa8e-1e5794a4b2d6_story.html

Quote:

Her father was named chairman of Foremost Group following her death. Michael Lee, a former president, was named president.

Chao is survived by her husband, father and four sisters.

She has a son named James William Breyer-Chao born 4.17.20 in Nevada. That makes him 3 years old. I worked with her on something and needed all identifying documents, so I re-checked the passport before writing this post. Actually emailed her recently, too, eerily enough. I don't think necessary, but happy to provide more context via DM. Terrible tragedy and very suspicious in light of the dearth of information.

She lives in Austin and her extended family lives in Greenwich, Connecticut.

She was very gracious to work with. I don't have any other information, but given the fact that there are people who knew her personally lurking here, we should be sensitive about the comments we make as no one would want similar comments made about them, G-d forbid.
Just curious, what is your ethnicity? If you don't mind me asking. Were you born here?
Dufflepud

James Breyer

A prominent early investor in a range of technology companies, including several at the forefront of artificial intelligence, Breyer is the founder and CEO of Breyer Capital, a venture capital firm based in Menlo Park, Calif. He is also co-chair of Beijing-based IDG Capital, a leader in introducing venture capital to China. A widely experienced fiduciary, Breyer has served on the boards of numerous organizations, including Blackstone, Dell, Etsy, Facebook, Marvel Entertainment, 21st Century Fox, and Walmart. A trustee of the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, he chairs the advisory board of the Tsinghua University School of Economics and Management in Beijing and sits on the advisory board of the Stanford Institute for Human-Centered Artificial Intelligence.
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
He looks like a mangled AI simulation of a human.
suburban cowboy
AG
Sounds like suicide, but could easily have been a hit.

I just find it funny how when tragic things happen to people in our communities, we all of a sudden know the deepest personal struggles and secrets of a nice person that we go to church with or live down the street from.
Tibbers
FOIA requests will tell the story. Give it time.
MAROON
AG
suburban cowboy said:

I just find it funny how when tragic things happen to people in our communities, we all of a sudden know the deepest personal struggles and secrets of a nice person that we go to church with or live down the street from.
it sounds more like an accident
suburban cowboy
AG
no, it doesn't at all
CanyonAg77
AG
47 is pretty darn old to be dropping a kid
Im Gipper
Quote:

Sounds like suicide,

lol. No it doesn't. Not even close! Either an accident or a hit. This was not suicide.

Where has EVAg run off to??

I'm Gipper
ValleyRatAg
AG
I could see it being an accident. Out on a ranch in Blanco Texas likely with no internet service for your Tesla. You are trying to back out while trying to get the Nav system to work you drop your back tires off the embankment panic hit the gas and all of a sudden your in a sinking electric car and can't get the electronic latches on your doors to work. You get a window to roll down but instead of escape the water comes rushing in pushing you back into the car as it rapidly fills with water. In a panic you struggle to find the window you opened but cannot and end up passing out taking a huge breath of water when you do. And that's all if you're sober.

Or it could e been a hit job. Doesn't sound like a truck ran a red light.
oh no
AG
So is it not entirely possible that a trucker ran a light and hit her Tesla at such an incredible rate of speed that it flew into a pond on a private ranch?
ValleyRatAg
AG
It is a possibility I think it's unlikely though. In the hill country everyone in town knows if a teenager hits a menu board at Sonic.
EVAg
AG
suburban cowboy said:

I can't imagine it was intentional, but we weren't close enough to really know. Especially in these circles people are very private. But it's weird and extremely sad. I hope they get to the bottom of it. Definitely not humorous.
taxegs212
ValleyRatAg said:

I could see it being an accident. Out on a ranch in Blanco Texas likely with no internet service for your Tesla. You are trying to back out while trying to get the Nav system to work you drop your back tires off the embankment panic hit the gas and all of a sudden your in a sinking electric car and can't get the electronic latches on your doors to work. You get a window to roll down but instead of escape the water comes rushing in pushing you back into the car as it rapidly fills with water. In a panic you struggle to find the window you opened but cannot and end up passing out taking a huge breath of water when you do. And that's all if you're sober.

Or it could e been a hit job. Doesn't sound like a truck ran a red light.

Agree. Especially if she wasn't used to a Tesla's gear shifting. Anything possible. Hope info will come out but see below

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/state/2024/02/21/angela-chao-death-austin-fatal-crash-blanco-county-texas-authorities-records-not-released/72675958007/
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

On Feb. 11, EMS responders were called to the 100 block of Schneider Lane in Johnson City at 12:03 a.m. for a reported water rescue. Upon arrival, about nine minutes later, responders discovered a vehicle underwater with one occupant
BQ78
AG
Not possible, the person is white.
Faustus
EVAg said:

suburban cowboy said:

I can't imagine it was intentional, but we weren't close enough to really know. Especially in these circles people are very private. But it's weird and extremely sad. I hope they get to the bottom of it. Definitely not humorous.

I probably wouldn't have gone with "I hope they get to the bottom of it" then given she drowned in a lake.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Vicinity of the incident according to AAS article.
WestAustinAg
AG
Texas velvet maestro
WestAustinAg said:

hair was sniffed that day
BT1395
AG
I've been on that ranch with Jim and Angela and can easily see how this happened, unfortunately. It wasn't suicide. She was a nice (and very intelligent) lady despite how some are trying to paint her as some Chinese propaganda robot.

That's all I'll say but wanted to try to squash any rumors.
taxegs212
BT1395 said:

I've been on that ranch with Jim and Angela and can easily see how this happened, unfortunately, It wasn't suicide. She was a nice (and very intelligent) lady despite how some are trying to paint her as some Chinese propaganda robot.

never know if someone had trouble figuring out how Tesla works / reverses
BMX Bandit
Quote:

can easily see how this happened,

Hypothetically, how could something like this happen? Break it down for those that haven't been
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
BT1395 said:

I've been on that ranch with Jim and Angela and can easily see how this happened, unfortunately. It wasn't suicide. She was a nice (and very intelligent) lady despite how some are trying to paint her as some Chinese propaganda robot.

Oh…OK then.
BT1395
AG
BMX Bandit said:

Quote:

can easily see how this happened,

Hypothetically, how could something like this happen? Break it down for those that haven't been

Lots of water features out there and they've been building new structures. The house they have been temporarily living in while the other stuff is under construction is right next a lake - not the creek shown in the image above that is right off of 290. My understanding (which could be wrong but I'm not exactly going to ask anyone for specifics) is that she accidentally backed into the water and the Tesla shorted out. Tragic accident obviously nowhere near some Chinese espionage suicide story.

MAROON
AG
just looked up how to open a Tesla doors from the inside if it loses power. All I can say is if you don't know how before you need to, you could be in trouble. The lever on the front door is not obvious. The back seat is actually ridiculous - I would call it a death trap if you are in the back.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.