Kamala ready to run the circus?

4,865 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by aggiehawg
Waffledynamics
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The walking predictive text generator might push Joe down the stairs if he's not careful.
C@LAg
Get Off My Lawn
Wasn't this quote from a couple days prior to the report coming out?
Kunkle for Congress TX-34
"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself."
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
i do not know how it is possible to make joe biden look good but kamala harris does. she is significantly worse that the vegetable currently calling himself Potato
Martin Q. Blank
Honestly I thought all of this was going to happen 2 years into Biden's term. Both of them are empty suits so I doubt it will make that much of a difference. We're being ruled by some unnamed committee.
techno-ag
AG
I think that, to be very honest with you, I do believe that we should have rightly believed, but we certainly believe that certain issues are just settled.

- Kamala Harris

Vote for Trump.
He took a bullet for America.

Gigem314
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Honestly I thought all of this was going to happen 2 years into Biden's term. Both of them are empty suits so I doubt it will make that much of a difference. We're being ruled by some unnamed committee.
Yep. She's being told what to do just like Biden is. No difference in policy. She just doesn't have dementia as an excuse for her horrible ability to communicate.
Ag87H2O
AG
As much as I dislike Biden, Harris would be a nightmare. There would be no end to the media lovefest trying to gaslight the public to cover for her incompetence and pump her up in the polls, just because of her gender and race.

I cannot stand that cackling pretender. I'll take our chances with Biden any day of the week.
Moral High Horse
I bet this happens in the final months regardless of who wins the elections. You know....for history.
Psycho Bunny
oh no
AG
i'm sure she's prepared to vilify half of the citizenry, bungle foreign relations and provoke bad actors around the world, get on her knees for china, keep the border wide open, and spend tax payer money like a drunken sailor during this inflationary period just as well as Joe Biden is.
usmcbrooks
The brain dead leading the brain dead.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
We should be ashamed of ourselves that that skank is a heart beat away.
Maroon Dawn
AG
I think that they DIDNT replace him with her at the most opportune time to maximize a Kamala presidency tells me the DNC has zero faith in her/desire for her to be presidential puppet

At this point the replacement will happen at the convention where they can bypass her altogether
usmcbrooks
Funky Winkerbean said:

Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy.
CDUB98
AG
If they're worried about Biden's mental capacity, they're going to have a real problem with hers.
Owlagdad
She was in charge of the border…. See what a jam up job she did with that!
Logos Stick
The fact that she says she's ready means that replacing her won't be simple, assuming she's not lying.
Raiderjay
Owlagdad said:

And the "AI Czar"
oh no
AG
Owlagdad said:

i'm sure the final report from her visit to guatemala three years ago to investigate why caravans of people were accepting her and Biden's invitiation will be released any day now
Desert Fox
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

The "DEMS" will get 80 million votes no matter who they trot up there. It could be a wooden cigar-store monkey and the vote count would be the same.
Fins Up!
AG
How many CMs are ok with this? Oh yeah…all of them. It's what they want.
rocky the dog
AG
Elections are when people find out what politicians stand for, and politicians find out what people will fall for.
Infection_Ag11
AG
Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump vs Robert Kennedy would be peak idiocracy

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

But if you fast forward 500 years, she'll be the smartest skank around.
eric76
AG
Trump vs Harris would be a wet dream for the cult. Giving Harris the nomination would amount to "snatching defeat from the jaws of victory" for the Democrats.
agent-maroon
AG
I don't know who's running this sim we've been living in for the last 4 years, but I HATE you...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Birdwatcher
AG
Wrong. She is/was tasked with working to improve the root causes of immigration and has had several bilateral meetings with leaders of central and South America
No Spin Ag
Infection_Ag11 said:

Kamala Harris vs Donald Trump vs Robert Kennedy would be peak idiocracy

I can't even imagine how insane the debates would be.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
EskimoJoe
We go from president poopy pants to president cackles?
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

I bet that was the plan but Jill wouldn't let go and no one can stand Kamala
Fightin_Aggie
AG
C@LAg said:

What fresh Hell is this?

That's a no from me dawg.
Lake08
The same person would be running the show if she "took over"

Barry O
Stat Monitor Repairman
Americas ready.

We got to see Kamala.

No way she's not president for some amount of time and then gets swapped out.

How do they get around that a old guy with full blown dementia had to go completely tits up for Kamala to get a shot.

They ridin' with Biden till the bitter end.

They thelma & Louisein' this ****

From 'Joe, we did it!' to run completely into the ground with neither holding office past '25.

An amazing feat, and an amazing course of events. Two of the most disliked people of all time get the most votes ever recorded, and both tap out because they can go no further.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.