Kamala ready to run the circus?

4,860 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by aggiehawg
Bunkhouse96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Americas ready.

We got to see Kamala.

No way she's not president for some amount of time and then gets swapped out.

How do they get around that a old guy with full blown dementia had to go completely tits up for Kamala to get a shot.

They ridin' with Biden till the bitter end.

They thelma & Louisein' this ****

From 'Joe, we did it!' to run completely into the ground with neither holding office past '25.

An amazing feat, and an amazing course of events. Two of the most disliked people of all time get the most votes ever recorded, and both tap out because they can go no further.

The problem is, if Joe if removed how do the Democrats not run her for president? I don't think anyone thinks she can win, she was the lowest vote getter I'm the primaries last time. It would give Trump the best opportunity to win. If Joe limps to finish line they can choose another person at the convention, but it would be hard to explain to the base why they aren't selecting the sitting Democrat Black Female President of they replace Biden.
-------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, try doing what your teacher told you to do the first time.
ts5641
She has no chance of the being the dem nominee. Hillary levels of unlikability.
eric76
AG
Bunkhouse96 said:

The problem is, if Joe if removed how do the Democrats not run her for president?
There is no reason to automagically replace the president with the vice President on the ballot if the President decides not to run or is term limited. The national convention is free to nominate anyone it chooses.

You don't have to go back far to see this. In 2016, the Democrats ran Hillary for President instead of Biden even though Biden was the vice President at the time.
agent-maroon
AG
All true, but the concern might just be that joes dementia forces their hand between now and the convention. Things get a LOT messier for the clown masters in that event.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JWinTX
She will be bought off by the Dems and will say that she wants Gavin to be President because they have always worked well together and its "not her time" or some BS like that. Then, when they can, she will be rewarded with a SC spot when they can increase the size to 15.

We are gonna have a day with the Wise Latina, the I don't know what a woman is justice, the lady who looks like Pat from SNL, and Kamala as SC justices. What a country...
pdc093
Slow your roll, kamala....

American Hardwood
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

I think that they DIDNT replace him with her at the most opportune time to maximize a Kamala presidency tells me the DNC has zero faith in her/desire for her to be presidential puppet

At this point the replacement will happen at the convention where they can bypass her altogether
This is what really gets me. For as much as the left mouthpieces like to throw "we have to save democracy" canards at the right, they sure do love circumventing the democratic process for selecting their candidates.

Where is all the outcry for dem voters wanting their right to vote for their candidate? Nothing but silence as the democrat machine picks their candidate for them.
Bunkhouse96
AG
Yes, I'm aware. That in fact is my point as VP they don't have to select her, however if they remove Biden BEFORE the election she will be President and it will be difficult to explain to.the base why she was not selected to run.
-------------------------------------
If at first you don't succeed, try doing what your teacher told you to do the first time.
HalifaxAg
AG
Martin Q. Blank said:

Honestly I thought all of this was going to happen 2 years into Biden's term. Both of them are empty suits so I doubt it will make that much of a difference. We're being ruled by Obama.

FIFY
eric76
AG
Bunkhouse96 said:

Yes, I'm aware. That in fact is my point as VP they don't have to select her, however if they remove Biden BEFORE the election she will be President and it will be difficult to explain to.the base why she was not selected to run.
If the base wants her to run, they need to start voting for her in the primaries.

I don't see why the base would want her to run, though.
captkirk
AG
LMCane
Funky Winkerbean said:

We should be ashamed of ourselves that that skank is a heart beat away.
Maybe running a candidate that could beat Biden/Harris would be a good way not to feel shame?
agent-maroon
AG
Because we can trust axelrod for some reason now?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
oh no
AG
captkirk said:

The second-best person for the job after the most popular politician in our history is obviously already there. Otherwise, why is she there now, only one heartbeat away already? Could it be that she was selected and installed for other reasons, not because of qualifications or merit?
justcallmeharry
S
Kamala is not ready to run the Circus - she is ready to be a sideshow in the Circus.
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
aggiehawg
AG
Some stages are too big for many politicians. Both Kamala and Nikki are learning that lesson.

Sure, they can win a state wide office such as governor or Senator. Nationwide appeal? Completely different and a more fractured, disaffected audience. No one cares what either one of them say. It has always been painful to listen to Kamala'sword salads. Nikki is just screeching like a harpy now.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.