The Tucker interview with Putin

29,447 Views | 486 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by oh no
ttu_85
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ten minutes in Putin is unquestionably a serious Russian Nationalist. He starts with a in depth history lesson going back to 862 mostly bashing the Poles.

He seriously and dangerously Poland . It doesnt take much to see where his next target is.
Teslag
AG
And many will justify him attacking the Poles and blame the US for it. What a time to be alive.
AtticusMatlock
That's the whole point of the US sending arms to Ukraine. Ukraine is in the way of Russia's real targets.

Russia's declining population and indefensible geography have made the more paranoid nationalists like Putin believe that the only way they can survive is to secure chokepoints against future land invasion. This means securing the mountainous region in Moldova and parts of Hungary, taking back Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia and taking over parts of Poland.

ttu_85

Sorry meant to say he seriously and dangerously HATES Poland. It starts off very dry but his passion and justification of the war is very real to him.

This dude is dangerous and a true believer in what he is saying. At 24 min in he gets to modern times specifically 1991.
No Spin Ag
Teslag said:

And many will justify him attacking the Poles and blame the US for it. What a time to be alive.

Justifying the deaths of innocent people just doesn't make sense to me. But, yes, what a time to be alive.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
txags92
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

That's the whole point of the US sending arms to Ukraine. Ukraine is in the way of Russia's real targets.
And it is a hell of a lot cheaper to pay for the Ukrainians to bleed the Russians dry of men and equipment than it would be to go to the aid of NATO member Poland with our own men and equipment 10 years from now if we let Russia take what they want from Ukraine.
Teslag
AG
ttu_85 said:

Sorry meant to say he seriously and dangerously HATES Poland. It starts off very dry but his passion and justification of the war is very real to him.

This dude is dangerous and a true believer in what he is saying.

Well put. Who Putin is and what he believes isn't a secret. He's not a complicated man with mysterious intent. The lionization and justification (and in some cases idolization) of him is maddening. If something walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and in this case tells you he's a duck…

he's probably a duck.
Jeeper79
AG
Well you can't attack Poland from eastern Ukraine. You'd need to take all of it. Eastern Ukraine has never been his goal.
911sAg
So Putin cannot even take UKE but hes' going to take Poland and all of Eastern Europe? sigggh he we go again.

Military industrial complex never sleeps
txags92
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Well you can't attack Poland from eastern Ukraine. You'd need to take all of it. Eastern Ukraine has never been his goal.
Yes, but after a few years of cease fire to rebuild his army and restock equipment, he will be ready to make another run at Western Ukraine and might succeed in convincing Belarus to help this time.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Justifying the deaths of innocent people just doesn't make sense to me. But, yes, what a time to be alive.

Paying for innocent people to kill innocent people sucks too.
AtticusMatlock
They were hoping for a quick takeover and then a surge into Moldova. Then they bide their time and politically try to splinter NATO piece by piece.

Russia has a long history of being invaded and nationalists like Putin are paranoid as hell that it will happen again as their population declines. Right now Russian territory is mostly a bunch of flat land to the west that is very difficult to defend. There are no geographical features between Eastern Europe and Moscow to slow down a land invasion.

Putin's plan from the very start of taking power was to secure potential invasion routes. That's why he has puppet leaders in places like Chechnya and invaded Georgia. Ukraine is on the way to Moldova and the Carpathians. He wants control of geographical chokepoints west of Moscow.
BCG Disciple
AG
Thought Obama's apology tours got rid of all mean people. I don't understand this aggression. Love, not hate. No human is illegal. Science is real. Kindness is everything.
911sAg
AtticusMatlock said:

They were hoping for a quick takeover and then a surge into Moldova. Then they bide their time and politically try to splinter NATO piece by piece.
laughable thought Russia was losing its population and economy was in tatters now they are taking over sovereign countries?
txags92
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Paying for motivated people who want to defend their homeland to kill invaders is fine by me.
No Spin Ag
Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

It does, it all does. If only Putin didn't invade.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
annie88
AG
Barbara Walters is probably in hell right now for interviewing Putin.

Apparently, if you do this, you are pure evil.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
BlueTaze
Putin will speak out against indoctrination of American children with gender identity politics. This will cause the left to step on the gas.

Putin knows the real useful idiots are those that will oppose him at all costs.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Or Ukraine surrendered.
Teslag
AG
911sAg said:

So Putin cannot even take UKE but hes' going to take Poland and all of Eastern Europe? sigggh he we go again.

Military industrial complex never sleeps

What Putin can do and what he wants to do are different but relevant. And equally dangerous.
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Or Ukraine surrendered.

Why should a nation surrender if the can fight?
ttu_85
Around the 30 minute mark it get very interesting. Russia in NATO ???? It was brought up.

Note I will not pass judgement just point out particularly interesting segments.

Additional Segments:

TIMESTAMP HEADLINE: 00:00:00
Introduction: 00:02:00
Putin gives a history of Russia & Ukraine: 00:25:04
NATO Expansion: 00:30:40
NATO & Bill Clinton: 00:41:10
Ukraine: 00:48:30
What triggered this conflict?: 01:02:37
A peaceful solution?: 01:11:33
Who blew Nord Stream pipelines: 01:24:13
Re-establ communication with US: 01:36:33
How powerful is Zelensky? : 01:48:36
Elon Musk & AI: 01:51:07
Imprisoned American journalist Evan Gershkovich
Jeeper79
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Wait… You think both sides are innocent?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Teslag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Or Ukraine surrendered.

There would be no fight without us. Now add in the fact is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Stop the corruption and spend on defense. Elect a diplomat that could possibly negotiate an agreeable solution.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

No, but deaths of innocent people is a byproduct of war.
tremble
AG
ttu_85 said:

Around the 30 minute mark it get very interesting. Russia in NATO ???? It was brought up.

Note I will not pass judgement just point out particularly interesting segments

Never would have worked. Far too different world views.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Did I understand that correctly that Russia was seeking entry into NATO?
Gigem314
AG
txags92 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Paying for motivated people who want to defend their homeland to kill invaders is fine by me.
Paying more and more and more for someone else to defend their border than our own isn't fine by me.

We can't continue a blank check supporting someone else's war between two corrupt nations that don't give a damn about the United States.
K2-HMFIC
I'm not a Tucker fan…but I respect the hell out of this.

Jeeper79
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

When another country invades your own, nobody crossing the border to kill you is innocent.
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Teslag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

Or Ukraine surrendered.

There would be no fight without us. Now add in the fact is one of the most corrupt countries in the world. Stop the corruption and spend on defense. Elect a diplomat that could possibly negotiate an agreeable solution.

This is BS. We didn't start sending serious arms to Ukraine until well into 2022, well after the Ukrainians had pushed back a lot of the initial Russian invasion.

Why should they have laid down? Should our founders have laid down for the British before France gave us aid?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

When another country invades your own, nobody crossing the border to kill you is innocent.

I never said otherwise.
aggiehawg
AG
Tucker gets a WSJ reporter released? That would be huge.
Teslag
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

No Spin Ag said:

Teslag said:

I never said otherwise.

But you did passively assign fault to the Ukrainians for dying since they had the audacity to defend their homeland.
AggieZUUL
AG
Finally a reporter with some balls.
Cover your drink, Tucker!

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.