Major revelations in GA election cases

17,058 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Gigem314
RoadkillBBQ
How long do you want to ignore this user?
GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

So, let's break down this eureka moment. We are talking about alleged fraudulent absentee votes. So the genius scamster dems knew well over 11,000 people who were

REGISTERED TO VOTE

NOT GOING TO VOTE IN PERSON EARLY OR ON ELECTION DAY AND THEY KNEW IT EARLY ENOUGH TO SOMEHOW FRAUDULENTLY REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT IN THAT PERSON'S NAME WITHOUT THAT PERSON FINDING OUT ABOUT IT AND GET THE BALLOT OUT OF THEIR MAILBOX OR OTHERWISE INTERCEPT IT.

THEY PERFECTLY PICKED OVER 11,000 SUCH BALLOTS OF REGISTERED VOTERS WHERE THE PERSON DIDN'T ALSO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT OR OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR THE SAME PERSON DETECTED.

This scheme requires 11,000+ registered voters who didn't vote. And they nailed it with such precision that no fraud was detected by existing safeguards.

Amazing.

You mean like if the voter rolls in GA were hacked and stolen prior to the election so that yeah they knew exactly who they could match Mail in ballots to people who never vote or moved?

Oh wait. That's EXACTLY what happened!

If you were as passionate about truth as you are playing goalie for democrats you'd make some progress

Voter rolls are public. How do you know who isn't going to vote in person on Election Day? You think the incompetent morons in Fulton county are going to pull all that off during a water leak? Have you been to Fulton county government? This is more unbelievable than the scheme in the Ocean's 11 movies.

Occam's razor

Did democrats pull off the most unbelievable complicated election stunt in history or did Trump just lose the election?

People that continually state we don't have election integrity issues are a huge part of why we have election integrity issues. I don't care what side of the aisle someone stands on, EVERYONE should take issue with this. They are stealing the voice off We The People.
Science Denier
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

So, let's break down this eureka moment. We are talking about alleged fraudulent absentee votes. So the genius scamster dems knew well over 11,000 people who were

REGISTERED TO VOTE

NOT GOING TO VOTE IN PERSON EARLY OR ON ELECTION DAY AND THEY KNEW IT EARLY ENOUGH TO SOMEHOW FRAUDULENTLY REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT IN THAT PERSON'S NAME WITHOUT THAT PERSON FINDING OUT ABOUT IT AND GET THE BALLOT OUT OF THEIR MAILBOX OR OTHERWISE INTERCEPT IT.

THEY PERFECTLY PICKED OVER 11,000 SUCH BALLOTS OF REGISTERED VOTERS WHERE THE PERSON DIDN'T ALSO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT OR OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR THE SAME PERSON DETECTED.

This scheme requires 11,000+ registered voters who didn't vote. And they nailed it with such precision that no fraud was detected by existing safeguards.

Amazing.

You mean like if the voter rolls in GA were hacked and stolen prior to the election so that yeah they knew exactly who they could match Mail in ballots to people who never vote or moved?

If you were as passionate about truth as you are playing goalie for democrats you'd make some progress

Voter rolls are public. How do you know who isn't going to vote in person on Election Day? You think the incompetent morons in Fulton county are going to pull all that off during a water leak? Have you been to Fulton county government? This is more unbelievable than the scheme in the Ocean's 11 movies.

Occam's razor

Did democrats pull off the most unbelievable complicated election stunt in history or did Trump just lose the election?

How do you know? You wait until the polls close, look at who didn't vote and create ballots in their name.

With mail in votes and no checks, you end up with hundreds of thousands of mail in ballots with no folds.
GeorgiAg
AG
This is downtown Atlanta. I don't know where you live but think of the brain trust in downtown Houston or Dallas.

You can't get a drivers license or a car tag without spending an annoying amount of time dealing with incompetent idiots in local government. And you think these people pulled off a complicated election heist?

You saw Ruby Freeman right? You think she's part of some Oceans 11 type heist?

Is it impossible for Biden to get more votes in Georgia? The absentee votes from urban voters being counted are gonna lean heavily Dem. Duh. Of course they are. Urban. Of course it's going to happen late. Again, a lot of ballots and the people there are incompetent morons.

If you want to argue they f'ed up the vote process, I can believe that. But to pull off a coordinated heist to put Biden over the top that is still evading detection? No way.

Yes they are going to be counted late. A) it's a bunch of incompetent morons and B) the county is thousands of times more populous than rural R counties.
Jeeper79
AG
Science Denier said:

GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

Occam's razor

How do you know? You wait until the polls close, look at who didn't vote and create ballots in their name.

In the immortal words of Kimberly "Sweet Brown" Wilkins…

Ain't nobody got time for that!
JamesE4
AG
The Dems controlled the key counties and had the stacks of fake ballots ready to go if needed. Ruby doesn't need to be a genius to know to pull out suitcases and scan them several times.

After the results are to the conspirators satisfaction, they have months to adjust and/or delete the evidence of who voted to get close to the number of ballots they processed.

Not difficult, Occam's razor not required.
Jeeper79
AG
JamesE4 said:

The Dems controlled the key counties and had the stacks of fake ballots ready to go if needed. Ruby doesn't need to be a genius to know to pull out suitcases and scan them several times.

After the results are to the conspirators satisfaction, they have months to adjust and/or delete the evidence of who voted to get close to the number of ballots they processed.

Everythng you said just further proves Occam's Razor… Mass conspiracy and elaborate pre-planning are never the most obvious answer.
GeorgiAg
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

Tired of GeorgiAg's schtick. We know you don't believe there was voter fraud. We have heard you for the past three years. Most of us believe the election was stolen. You aren't changing any minds.

"Belief" gets you nowhere. These arguments may work on a website like this, but in a court of law with a judge acting as gatekeeper keeping out garbage evidence they don't.

Giuliani is now bankrupt for these "beliefs" without evidence and because he attacked people for it. You don't think his lawyers would have proven election fraud to defend him?

I'm sorry I try to present the counterpoint here. I get called a lib but liberals don't come here. I'm still open to my mind being changed but I still don't see how you get over 11,000 fake votes without easily being detected.

Where are the actual voters who voted "for Biden" but didn't actually vote? NAMES. there hasn't been a single one. It's all smoke and innuendo.
ts5641
And yet not one thing will change. There will be no MSM stories or investigations into this. Just a handful of independent journalists posting on X.
GeorgiAg
AG
JamesE4 said:

Explain how "stacks of fake ballots" work. Are these names of real people or made up names?
Jeeper79
AG
GeorgiAg said:

panhandlefarmer said:

Tired of GeorgiAg's schtick. We know you don't believe there was voter fraud. We have heard you for the past three years. Most of us believe the election was stolen. You aren't changing any minds.

"Belief" gets you nowhere. These arguments may work on a website like this, but in a court of law with a judge acting as gatekeeper keeping out garbage evidence they don't.

Giuliani is now bankrupt for these "beliefs" without evidence and because he attacked people for it. You don't think his lawyers would have proven election fraud to defend him?

I'm sorry I try to present the counterpoint here. I get called a lib but liberals don't come here. I'm still open to my mind being changed but I still don't see how you get over 11,000 fake votes without easily being detected.

Where are the actual voters who voted "for Biden" but didn't actually vote? NAMES. there hasn't been a single one. It's all smoke and innuendo.
When you start with the premise that the election was stolen and then work backwards from there, it becomes very easy to find things that look like evidence. Especially when you WANT it to look like evidence and convince yourself as such.
Eso si, Que es
Jeeper79 said:

GeorgiAg said:

panhandlefarmer said:

When you start with the premise that the election was not stolen and then work backwards from there, it becomes very easy to find things that look like evidence. Especially when you WANT it to look like evidence and convince yourself as such.
Cognitive dissonance works both ways, just add the word NOT to your statement and it holds true.
JamesE4
AG
EGeorgiAg said:

JamesE4 said:

Explain how "stacks of fake ballots" work. Are these names of real people or made up names?
To avoid a ban I will just say ballots are separate from names. I already explained they have months after the fact to adjust the names.

For a simpler analogy, when MIB are received, all they need to do is destroy the sent ballot and replace with the prepared ballot, for addresses in Republican areas
Jeeper79
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Jeeper79 said:

GeorgiAg said:

panhandlefarmer said:

When you start with the premise that the election was not stolen and then work backwards from there, it becomes very easy to find things that look like evidence. Especially when you WANT it to look like evidence and convince yourself as such.
Cognitive dissonance works both ways, just add the word NOT to your statement and it holds true.
Context matters. The ONLY reason for anyone to jump into the deep end claiming a stolen election was because trump, who'd already falsely claimed cheating three times, was now claiming it a fourth time.
Eso si, Que es
I am not OK with making it easier to cheat, and several laws have been changed that reduce election integrity.

I am not OK with it taking longer than 12 hours to count ballots.

I am not OK with people being allowed to vote, even provisionally without proper ID. We don't let someone show up to the airport without ID and then ask them to provide the ID at a later date.

I am not OK with the loss of a paper trail, such as separating ballots from envelopes.

I am not OK with mass mail in ballots. Very specific reasons are defendable, just mailing ballots out and hoping they are secure is idiotic.

No one knows the election was secure, and no one knows the election was stolen, and leadership is doing an excellent job at ensuring no one ever knows. If you aren't questioning election integrity,without knowing the election was secure, you are not being a good citizen. There are plenty of good questions being asked and people should be held accountable for answering them.
Ag in Tiger Country
AG
You mock the "evidence", but most of these examples have never been formally introduced as an exhibit in a hearing because the hearings themselves didn't survive 'standing' &/or other pretrial challenges. In other words, all those court rulings that allegedly declared 'no cheating' never took up the issue, so the holding therein can't be deemed conclusive of the issue of election fraud.

In other words, if Ted Bundy was allowed to walk free due to pretrial technicalities, he can't legitimately claim his innocence since such wasn't adjudicated. Biden voters are Ted Bundy in this illustration; both are reprehensible but only Bundy was ever made to answer for his crimes.
Eso si, Que es
Jeeper79 said:

Eso si, Que es said:

Jeeper79 said:

GeorgiAg said:

panhandlefarmer said:

Context matters. The ONLY reason for anyone to jump into the deep end claiming a stolen election was because trump, who'd already falsely claimed cheating three times, was now claiming it a fourth time.
I don't give a rip about Trump, I care about this country. I am not claiming the election was stolen, I am saying there are numerous holes in the system that would allow bad people to slip ballots into the porous system and there are mechanisms to ensure no one can track ballots. I am also saying it should take about 3 hours to count the ballots after polls close.
Jeeper79
AG
Eso si, Que es said:

Jeeper79 said:

Eso si, Que es said:

Jeeper79 said:

GeorgiAg said:

panhandlefarmer said:

I don't give a rip about Trump, I care about this country. I am not claiming the election was stolen, I am saying there are numerous holes in the system that would allow bad people to slip ballots into the porous system and there are mechanisms to ensure no one can track ballots. I am also saying it should take about 3 hours to count the ballots after polls close.
ah. We're talking past each other.

If there are holes, plug them. So long as we don't over index into voter suppression territory. But I expect that, as with most things, the answer to the right amount of "buttoning up" is somewhere in the middle.
zephyr88
AG
If this is true... why is the discussion not happening outside our little blog?

I've looked on Fox News... nothing.
I've looked on OAN... nothing.
I've looked on Brietbart... nothing.
I've looked on Drudge... nothing.
I've looked on Daily Mail... nothing.
I've looked on CNN... nothing (no surprise)
I've looked on MSNBC... nothing (no surprise)
I've looked on ABC News... nothing.
I've looked on NBC News... nothing.
I've looked on CBS News... nothing.

Are they ALL in on the fix?
texagbeliever
zephyr88 said:

If the institutions don't tell me it is true then it isn't true.
Signed,
NPC

Only maybe surprise is OAN but they aren't that big. Fox was all in on the steal based on their 2020 election coverage and when they would call states to Biden vs Trump.
agent-maroon
AG
zephyr88 said:

They say the things that they're told to say and avoid the discussions that they're told to avoid. I don't think that rises to the level of being "in on the fix", but they aren't wasting any energy with actual investigations.

ETA - the only media outlet on your list that would give me pause is the Daily Mail. They have occasionally covered topics that the others did not, but they are also a British tabloid that's not considered to be serious in their own country. Think about that for a moment.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
zephyr88
AG
I'm still scouring, but how can illegal voting that flipped an election FRONT PAGE NEWS?
BadMoonRisin
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

Occam's razor

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

Read this.

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election

I'm surprised you haven't already. I know it's been recommended, specifically to you, several times before
aggiez03
AG
zephyr88 said:

I'm still scouring, but how can illegal voting that flipped an election FRONT PAGE NEWS?
So you are asking for illegal voting to be on the front page of a major (democratically controlled) outlet 2 and 4 years after the election happened?

1) Do you expect democrat operatives to tell you actually what is going on?

2) Do you expect any major media outlet to still be talking about it 2& 4 years later, when the newscycle and attention span of the sheep are less than 15 minutes now?

For Example, Where are front pages stories about Fauci now admitting to what most of us knew all along. They did do gain of function and the lab leak hoax was strategically shot-down cause they knew the public could not handle it.

Are you saying that didn't happen either?
He testified in front of congress about 2 months ago.

Are there front page stories about it? No, OK. I guess it didn't happen then...
Joes
zephyr88 said:

I've looked on Brietbart... nothing.
I've looked on Drudge... nothing.

I'm going to regret linking these two things but it's just so glaringly obvious that I have to, and what you wrote cemented it for me.

I've said repeatedly I don't think Dems are above cheating and there's almost certainly at least some cheating (and even more plain incompetence) in every single election by both sides. I know the system has holes. I voted for Trump in both elections. I can see where in a specific district where a relatively tiny number of votes could flip a state it might be tempting and possible to commit fraud. But when I see serious claims from some on our side that a national level steal of millions or tens of millions of votes took place and the general public watched it happen and there were no repercussions I kind of laugh and become suspicious of all the claims at that point.

Here's what I didn't want to link but it's literally the same mindset. The alien stuff. Those with vested interest claim almost daily that the evidence is so overwhelming that aliens are all over the planet that you have to be willfully ignorant or paid off to not see it. Meanwhile, to everyone else not already in that committed group, it's just mockery fodder. Every one of them will demand that alien footage be the main story on all mainstream news and they immediately explain that it's not only because "they're in on the coverup". All the news stations, the military, the intelligence services, foreign countries, social media, corporations, etc. They're apparently all CIA paid operatives or plants. So therefore the only "real" news comes from aliensliveinmyhead.org or some silliness. Everything else is compromised.

So every time I see a photograph of someone emptying a mysterious bag at a polling center on liberalsareevil.org showing "concrete proof" of blatant cheating that never gets taken seriously by any republicans in office or mass media or courts I can't help but go "here we go again". Either get something that's prosecutable or please stop this nonsense.

It's very simple, most people here will flat out say "I don't watch Disney", "I don't watch ESPN", "I don't watch late night talk shows", "I don't watch mainstream news", etc. Well guess what, the masses do, and they got nothing but "Trump is literally Hitler" pumped into their heads for 4 solid years while you guys had the TV off. It's not that Biden was so popular, it's that Trump is without question the most hated man in America. And that's what the election reflected. So I don't care about about few people were at Biden's rallies or how senile he is, people didn't vote for him, they voted with fear and passion against Trump. That is far more believable.

fredfredunderscorefred
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

Read everything you wrote with one place in mind: nursing homes. and understand that voter rolls and history are public in Georgia. Then realize that less than 50% people vote in elections. The odds are literally in your favor of "guessing right" without even knowing voting history. Give me data that shows grandma that can't even remember the color jello she ate yesterday hasn't voted since Carter, I feel pretty dang ok she ain't voting this year. Fraud charge?: "yes, grandma Betty, you don't remember the day our activity was voting? You just don't remember. Here, have some jello." Then realize this a WELL DOCUMENTED area of vote fraud. If your brain creates a "wild conspiracy," then your brain thinks it's impossible to pull off. But yet you can't even acknowledge that this isn't a wild conspiracy and actually happens all the time. A lot.

Nobody expects you to be intellectually honest anymore, of course, and acknowledge this very well could, and very often does, happen.

https://www.texastribune.org/2017/05/13/reaching-across-aisle-texas-lawmakers-target-voter-fraud-nursing-homes/

" In the waning days of the 85th Texas Legislative Session, a group of Republican and Democratic lawmakers backed by party leaders are pushing to tighten oversight of absentee ballots cast at nursing homes, which experts have long called vulnerable to abuse."

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov/news/releases/limestone-county-social-worker-charged-134-felony-counts-involving-election-fraud

" State Supported Living Centers serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Brunner submitted voter registration applications for 67 residents without their signature or effective consent, while purporting to act as their agent."

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2022/02/24/nursing-home-worker-forged-signatures-absentee-ballots/6928184001/

A Center Line nursing home worker who forged residents' signatures on absentee ballot applications in 2020 pleaded guilty this week and is to serve the first 45 days of her probation sentence in the Macomb County Jail.

Trenae Myesha Rainey, 28, was charged last year with six felonies, but pleaded guilty Wednesday to three misdemeanor counts of making a false statement in an absentee ballot application, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said in a release Thursday.

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article/news/local/outreach/why-guy/why-is-your-voting-history-public-record/85-8dff7799-4345-484a-a73c-85ac4d2bbcbf

In Georgia, anyone can request voting information from the Secretary of State. The details available to the public include your address, race, gender, and the last time you voted. Vital information like your birthdate, phone number, and social security number are not public.

Political campaigns want to know if your last visit to the polls was during the disco era, or if you're an active voter.
aggiez03
AG
fredfredunderscorefred said:

In Georgia, anyone can request voting information from the Secretary of State. The details available to the public include your address, race, gender, and the last time you voted. Vital information like your birthdate, phone number, and social security number are not public.

Political campaigns want to know if your last visit to the polls was during the disco era, or if you're an active voter.

It took me 5 second Google search to find this....

https://sos.ga.gov/page/order-voter-registration-lists-and-files

Voter Registration Database including all you mentioned and more.
Whole State, every voter $250

But, yes, it is LITERALLY impossible to figure out who voted and when they last voted..

Pennsylvania ($20) : https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/pages/PurchasePAFullVoterExport.aspx?Langcode=en-US

txags92
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.
When Runbeck is in charge of printing and sending the ballots out to the voters and also in charge of scanning the ballots received before sending them to the vote counting locations, and you keep "counting" for days after Election Day, it is easy to match up those lists electronically and print out all the ballots they needed and send them to the counting locations. Hence all the pristine ballots counted with no evidence of ever being folded to go in an envelope, and all the ballots that appeared to be signed with the same handwriting.
eric76
AG
If the election officials failed to verify the mail-in ballots as they are legally required to verify, the remedy would be to prosecute them for their dereliction of duty, not to discard the ballots.

It is difficult to imagine any court disenfranchising voters for something that is not their fault.
eric76
AG
aggiez03 said:

fredfredunderscorefred said:

It took me 5 second Google search to find this....

https://sos.ga.gov/page/order-voter-registration-lists-and-files

Voter Registration Database including all you mentioned and more.
Whole State, every voter $250

But, yes, it is LITERALLY impossible to figure out who voted and when they last voted..

Pennsylvania ($20) : https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/pages/PurchasePAFullVoterExport.aspx?Langcode=en-US

I don't know about Georgia, but in Texas candidates request that information to use during their campaigns. They will know who voted in the general election and who voted in at least their own party's primary if not in the primaries for both major parties. It is difficult to imagine that not being an option in every state.
Joes
I've asked this on like three different threads and no one will answer:

1. People are convinced that 2020 was blatant massive outright fakery.

2. Since then there has been nothing but raging about the fact that not a single thing has been done to prevent or even officially acknowledge what happened in 2020 and no one has been punished. No consequences whatsoever.

3. Now I'm seeing threads expressing optimism about Trump winning this time.

I don't think he will, but in the event he does how in the hell are you guys going to explain that? The Dems just arbitrarily decided to be honest this time when they could have simply chosen for him not to win again?

BoydCrowder13
I still have never understood how people think that state government officials would be savvy enough to pull a national election fraud conspiracy off.

We went from the narrative that government officials are incompetent (especially Dems) to they are the most devious, brilliant members of society capable of pulling off a national crime with hundreds of co-conspirators.

Y'all have a higher opinion of state government than I do.
Foreverconservative
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Foreverconservative

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.gand.240678/gov.uscourts.gand.240678.1681.0_4.pdf
“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience" - Mark Twain
Rockdoc
AG
Dems don't care. They only care about the end result.
Science Denier
AG
Joes said:

I've asked this on like three different threads and no one will answer:

1. People are convinced that 2020 was blatant massive outright fakery.

2. Since then there has been nothing but raging about the fact that not a single thing has been done to prevent or even officially acknowledge what happened in 2020 and no one has been punished. No consequences whatsoever.

3. Now I'm seeing threads expressing optimism about Trump winning this time.

I don't think he will, but in the event he does how in the hell are you guys going to explain that? The Dems just arbitrarily decided to be honest this time when they could have simply chosen for him not to win again?

I've personally answered that. Maybe not your question but the same question.

He will have been so popular and won by such a large percentage of the voting public that he will still overcome the massive cheating campaign.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.