Major revelations in GA election cases

17,077 Views | 157 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by Gigem314
BigRobSA
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So, all bloviating aside, what does this mean going forward?
Rockdoc
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

So I take it you're proud of the job your boy is doing for the country and would vote for him again?

Donated to DeSantis. I don't think I can vote for either but voting Trump would be better for me personally. I'm still hoping there is an alternative to Trump.

You didn't answer my question
aggiez03
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

So, let's break down this eureka moment. We are talking about alleged fraudulent absentee votes. So the genius scamster dems knew well over 11,000 people who were

REGISTERED TO VOTE

NOT GOING TO VOTE IN PERSON EARLY OR ON ELECTION DAY AND THEY KNEW IT EARLY ENOUGH TO SOMEHOW FRAUDULENTLY REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT IN THAT PERSON'S NAME WITHOUT THAT PERSON FINDING OUT ABOUT IT AND GET THE BALLOT OUT OF THEIR MAILBOX OR OTHERWISE INTERCEPT IT.

THEY PERFECTLY PICKED OVER 11,000 SUCH BALLOTS OF REGISTERED VOTERS WHERE THE PERSON DIDN'T ALSO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT OR OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR THE SAME PERSON DETECTED.

This scheme requires 11,000+ registered voters who didn't vote. And they nailed it with such precision that no fraud was detected by existing safeguards.

Amazing.

You mean like if the voter rolls in GA were hacked and stolen prior to the election so that yeah they knew exactly who they could match Mail in ballots to people who never vote or moved?

Oh wait. That's EXACTLY what happened!

If you were as passionate about truth as you are playing goalie for democrats you'd make some progress

Voter rolls are public. How do you know who isn't going to vote in person on Election Day? You think the incompetent morons in Fulton county are going to pull all that off during a water leak? Have you been to Fulton county government? This is more unbelievable than the scheme in the Ocean's 11 movies.

Occam's razor

Did democrats pull off the most unbelievable complicated election stunt in history or did Trump just lose the election?

It's honestly not complicated for a couple of tech geeks to come up with a list of names of people who never vote and who have moved, create a list and give it to the ballot harvesters.

You're just desperately trying to defend the Democrats as usual
Exactly, and on top of that, what makes you think the people who were counting the mail in ballots in the blue states were even checking the voter rolls to insure they had NOT already voted or voted twice?

Why would they even care to check?

1) It is a mail-in ballot, so 80-90% chance it is a democrat vote

2) We have multiple eyewitness accounts of uncreased mailed in ballots all marked the same, that still made it through, so how do you explain those votes

3) We know that supervisors had the ability to over-ride the machine, so they could just 'turn off' or over-ride the 'did they already vote' part of the machine.
snowdog90
GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

So, let's break down this eureka moment. We are talking about alleged fraudulent absentee votes. So the genius scamster dems knew well over 11,000 people who were

REGISTERED TO VOTE

NOT GOING TO VOTE IN PERSON EARLY OR ON ELECTION DAY AND THEY KNEW IT EARLY ENOUGH TO SOMEHOW FRAUDULENTLY REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT IN THAT PERSON'S NAME WITHOUT THAT PERSON FINDING OUT ABOUT IT AND GET THE BALLOT OUT OF THEIR MAILBOX OR OTHERWISE INTERCEPT IT.

THEY PERFECTLY PICKED OVER 11,000 SUCH BALLOTS OF REGISTERED VOTERS WHERE THE PERSON DIDN'T ALSO REQUEST AN ABSENTEE BALLOT OR OTHERWISE THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN MULTIPLE ABSENTEE BALLOTS FOR THE SAME PERSON DETECTED.

This scheme requires 11,000+ registered voters who didn't vote. And they nailed it with such precision that no fraud was detected by existing safeguards.

Amazing.

You mean like if the voter rolls in GA were hacked and stolen prior to the election so that yeah they knew exactly who they could match Mail in ballots to people who never vote or moved?

If you were as passionate about truth as you are playing goalie for democrats you'd make some progress

Voter rolls are public. How do you know who isn't going to vote in person on Election Day? You think the incompetent morons in Fulton county are going to pull all that off during a water leak? Have you been to Fulton county government? This is more unbelievable than the scheme in the Ocean's 11 movies.

Occam's razor

Did democrats pull off the most unbelievable complicated election stunt in history or did Trump just lose the election?

Your delusion is pathetic.

Occam's Razor.

Did Joe Biden get 81 million actual votes or did the dems cheat?

Was it coincidence that in 5 statesTrump was ahead, then those 5 states "stopped" counting, then when they reopened in all 5 states, Biden was magically ahead? Or did the dems cheat?

Is it logical that Biden won 1 of the 19 bellwether counties that for the past 60 years have voted for the.Presidential winner, or did the dems cheat?

I could go on, but rational debate is wasted on your delusions. You are consistent, though, like Sleepy Joe himself.
BigRobSA
BigRobSA said:

GeorgiAg
AG
Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

So I take it you're proud of the job your boy is doing for the country and would vote for him again?

Donated to DeSantis. I don't think I can vote for either but voting Trump would be better for me personally. I'm still hoping there is an alternative to Trump.

I'm not voting for Biden. Four years to get rid of Trump was enough of a risk. We can't have eight years of Biden (Kamala?).

I have already said unless there is a major shift, Trump will win 2024. 3rd party candidates and apathy for Biden lets him squeak back into the Oval Office.
cevans_40
AG
No way. I just knew the election was safe and effective.
Ag with kids
AG
Daddy said:

CDUB98 said:

Wake me up when someone actually goes to jail over it.

You've been awoke babe

Sometimes
The people need to be prepped first by God to get our attention to see what a colossal mess the other side wants us to be

Fortunately
He's giving us a second chance
By God?
Philip J Fry
AG
BigRobSA said:

BigRobSA said:

Nothing. Media won't report on it either

Edit: no idea how I accidentally selected this icon
BigRobSA
Philip J Fry said:

BigRobSA said:

BigRobSA said:

Nothing. Media won't report on it either

Edit: no idea how I accidentally selected this icon

"Accidentally"
aezmvp
It's like machine politics magically vanished after the LBJ Presidency and all elections have been squeaky clean since then. No Alderman in Chicago has been elected except through hard work. No South Dallas Democrat has ever been pushed by a machine. No LA Supervisor ever used a cheap trick and no body except the people you don't like in places like Albany or DC are on the take.

Everybody learns about Tamany Hall (or used to) but everyone thinks that rigging elections, a practice that stretches back at least as far as Greece suddenly stopped.

Sure bud.
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

I campaigned for a judge and was at the watch party". One of those too close to call things that went into the wee morning hours where I ended up being one of about 5 people left. One of the higher ups knew exactly to the single digit how many more absentee votes would still be coming in from the nursing homes (edit: and knew they were dem votes). I find it very difficult to believe that inside knowledge happens without coordinating it.
In 2020, I personally had three personal friends reach out with complaints that their in laws (in nursing homes) had people "vote dem for them."

You can act surprised or act like some crazy coordination stuff happens, but it happens. A lot. Usually on the dem side. It'd be nice if your delusional hatred for Trump let you actually care about the BS happening in your state. Georgia lawyers all around are taking a big hit to reasonable people (hint: that means outside the "elite").

Edit: Georgia had record turnout in 2020. At 52%. Think it's really hard to get a decent idea of who never votes when half the population (at least) never votes?

aggiez03
AG
fredfredunderscorefred said:

GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

I campaigned for a judge and was at the watch party". One of those too close to call things that went into the wee morning hours where I ended up being one of about 5 people left. One of the higher ups knew exactly to the single digit how many more absentee votes would still be coming in from the nursing homes (edit: and knew they were dem votes). I find it very difficult to believe that inside knowledge happens without coordinating it.
In 2020, I personally had three personal friends reach out with complaints that their in laws (in nursing homes) had people "vote dem for them."

You can act surprised or act like some crazy coordination stuff happens, but it happens. A lot. Usually on the dem side. It'd be nice if your delusional hatred for Trump let you actually care about the BS happening in your state. Georgia lawyers all around are taking a big hit to reasonable people (hint: that means outside the "elite").

He has ZERO credibility...

Lucky he is applying his craft in a state that is NOT Texas.

Most on here couldn't trust him as far as they could throw him.

I would actually respect him more if he actually just picked a side and stuck with it, but nope, he is a big a CM as they come.
Rockdoc
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

I'm not voting for Biden. Four years to get rid of Trump was enough of a risk. We can't have eight years of Biden (Kamala?).

I have already said unless there is a major shift, Trump will win 2024. 3rd party candidates and apathy for Biden lets him squeak back into the Oval Office.

Sorry; don't believe you. You're too quick to jump on every thread you can to carry his water. If you don't believe in your head there was cheating going on, you're truly a Biden guy.
GeorgiAg
AG
Did everyone vote for Trump and all the voters for Biden were fraudulent? No. Ok. How many people legitimately voted for Biden? Well we don't know, but it had to be less than the number for Trump!

Everyone here just "knows" that number was somehow slightly less than Trump. A close vote to Trump is valid but over? Of course that's fraud.

Trump beat f'ing hated Hilary in 2016 in Georgia by less than 200k out of 4M. Was Biden not loathed less than Hilary? Did Trump not piss anyone off? Did Trump's antics for four years energize no one else to vote against him in 2020?

Stacy Abrams lost to Kemp years ago in a close election and was hell bent on registering Dems. This board will say again, aha this has to be fraud! Did she not register and encourage anyone legally to vote?

GeorgiAg
AG
Did Cruz cheat in Iowa against Trump in the 2016 Primary?

No? Was Trump lying?
JFABNRGR
AG
Election theft works in GA as it does other states because evil thrives even among republicans who lost most of these races only to be rewarded in other ways. Even our beloved txags is complicit in this and I may be banished for it but the truth will set you free and I pray I have it when my time comes because I know many a brave door kicker who has succumbed to the power of the machine and it has taken that for me to understand the story of Abraham and Isaac.

God help us.

It was granted me to carry away from my prison years on my bent back, which nearly broke beneath its load, this essential experience; how a human being becomes evil and how good. In the intoxication of youthful successes I had felt myself to be infallible, and I was therefore cruel. In the surfeit of power I was a murderer, and an oppressor. In my most evil moments I was convinced that I was doing good, and I was well supplied with systematic arguments. And it was only when I lay there on rotting prison straw that I sensed within myself the first stirrings of good. Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line separating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties eitherbut right through every human heartand through all human hearts. This line shifts. Inside us, it oscillates with the years. And even within hearts overwhelmed by evil, one small bridgehead of good is retained. And even in the best of all hearts, there remains… an unuprooted small corner of evil.
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn,
fredfredunderscorefred
AG
Georgia was decided by 12k votes. 5 million people voted. That is less than 1%. Even in a "perfect" election, the margin of error is probably higher than the % difference in GA. Add in what we all should know about dem vote shenanigans, and I find it hard to believe that more people knowingly decided to vote for Biden. Add in what vanity? Magazine wrote about their effort to "fortify" the election (aka their own conspiracy against election), and I believe that even less.
However, I will concede that there is a possibility that more people knowingly voted for Biden than Trump. The problem, as you even indicate: we have no idea of knowing. And that is a huge freaking problem. Huge. We should ALL feel confident in the votes. One side wants to try to make that happen. The other side does not. It doesn't take too much effort from the brain to know why.
GeorgiAg
AG
Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

Sorry; don't believe you. You're too quick to jump on every thread you can to carry his water. If you don't believe in your head there was cheating going on, you're truly a Biden guy.

I give up. Trump won every state. No one voted for Biden. All votes not for Trump were fraudulent.

Going to bed. Gotta check for the bogeyman a/k/a Trump first. He's everywhere.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

Occam's razor

When was the last time the voter rolls were reconciled?
Rockdoc
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

I give up. Trump won every state. No one voted for Biden. All votes not for Trump were fraudulent.

Nothing to give up. You know. He's only a boogeyman in your head. 24/7
GeorgiAg
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

GeorgiAg said:

Maroon Dawn said:

GeorgiAg said:

REGISTERED TO VOTE

Amazing.

Occam's razor

When was the last time the voter rolls were reconciled?

I don't know. But the Rs are solidly in control of the State and local governments except in the cities. Kemp was SOS for years. Abrams accused him of purging voter rolls in their close election. (Thank god if he did, she's a nightmare).
UntoldSpirit
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Did everyone vote for Trump and all the voters for Biden were fraudulent? No. Ok. How many people legitimately voted for Biden? Well we don't know, but it had to be less than the number for Trump!

No it didn't have to be less than the number for Trump, but the fact that we don't know is enough. If fraud was possible, then in a Trump election, it is a given. Whether the fraud was enough likely cannot be proven, but that was the point. You could see this coming far in advance and that's why people are so upset and Jan 6th was just part of that. It was a coordinated planned and well funded effort by the left and clearly fraudulent votes were part of it.

We have to fix our election systems. No one trusts them and rightfully so. It may well be too late to restore integrity into our national elections.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Exactly. If we can't fix and properly administer elections we are done. The question is why do democrats oppose it? Hmmmmm…
AlaskanAg99
AG
It's also guilt. Every single American is worse off under Biden. There have been zero redeeming aspects of this presidency and Biden will go down in history as one of the worst. For which Carter is eternally grateful.

Yet we're paying the price for absolute corruption.
agent-maroon
AG
NM
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
agent-maroon
AG
fredfredunderscorefred said:

My wife consults at nursing homes and during the last general election told me that it is a CMS (Medicare/Medicaid) requirement that all nursing home patients residents be registered to vote and that they receive "assistance" to ensure that their mail-in ballots are cast. Some nursing home residents can't choose between two items on a menu or even feed themselves, but they all somehow manage to vote dem. If a nursing home doesn't have a 100% voting "turnout", then they are subject to consequences ranging from fines to complete loss of reimbursement.

It's a government mandated ballot harvesting scheme. Nothing more, nothing less.

ETA - Link to CMS memorandum:

https://www.cms.gov/files/document/compliance-residents-rights-requirement-related-nursing-home-residents-right-vote.pdf
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
panhandlefarmer
AG
Tired of GeorgiAg's schtick. We know you don't believe there was voter fraud. We have heard you for the past three years. Most of us believe the election was stolen. You aren't changing any minds.
agent-maroon
AG
panhandlefarmer said:

Tired of GeorgiAg's schtick. We know you don't believe there was voter fraud. We have heard you for the past three years. Most of us believe the election was stolen. You aren't changing any minds.
Respectfully disagree. I think he knows full well that there was voter fraud. He just wants us to not believe it. But you're spot on correct about not changing any minds.
_mpaul
AG
GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

GeorgiAg said:

Rockdoc said:

He's certainly been living rent free in your head the last 7 years.
Not Coach Jimbo
Geogiaag, your "occams razor" post is a straw man. It only seems outlandish when you make if fit YOUR preconceived rules of how things work.

There is several dozen ways that this could have been manipulated but you're only looking for a single way that works for your narrative... you truthfully don't care about the truth or election integrity (so long as your tribe wins).
pagerman @ work
AG
So when is Trump's inauguration?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Is this what the call moving a goal post post?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I don't know why y'all let Georgia derail y'all every time. Stop responding to him. It ruins every thread y'all engage with him.
JDL 96
Quote:

GeorgiAg

I think you actually believe it was all fair. If not, you're pretty good at convincing me you do. In any event, I feel bad for you. It seems like you picked a side (probably with good intentions) some time ago, and have had to keep going further and further out to justify it, and you don't realize it. Crazy how human nature is. We are flawed - broken by original sin. Thankfully, by God's grace, we have a savior.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.