Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,917 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
P.U.T.U
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am sure it is like 9/11 where hindsight was 20/20 with all the signs there but intelligence gaps caused Israel to fail to stop the attacks. You have to remember that Israel has a lot higher chance of a double agent working against them they they are on the borders of their enemies. Likely a combination of both lead to Oct 7
ProgN
LMCane said:

ProgN said:

Artorias said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Biden continues to be a little *****
I don't have a link because I heard this on the radio so please verify if it's accurate before assuming it's fact. It was said that the US is withholding offensive weapons to Israel earlier today. I hope that's not true and I would love to delete this post should someone post that it's not true. Ukraine gets all they want but our closest ally in the ME are denied offensive support from us after Congress approved aid. We're f'ing joke.

I am not seeing any evidence of this and it's my career.

perhaps some type of ammunition was not able to be sent, but this is sourced on ONE report by Barak Ravid who constantly chases clout by trying to embarrass Netanyahu.

We just made a shipment of Inertial Measurement Units for missiles to Israel.
U.S. paused shipment of weapons to Israel to head off Rafah invasion, says official (cnbc.com)
Quote:

U.S. President Joe Biden's administration paused a shipment of weapons to Israel last week in opposition to apparent moves by the Israelis to invade the southern Gaza city of Rafah, a senior administration official said on Tuesday.

Biden has been trying to head off a full-scale assault by the Israelis against Rafah, where hundreds of thousands of Palestinian have sought refuge from combat elsewhere in Gaza.

The official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said that as Israelis leaders seemed to approach a decision on a Rafah incursion, "we began to carefully review proposed transfers of particular weapons to Israel that might be used in Rafah" beginning in April.

"As a result of that review, we have paused one shipment of weapons last week. It consists of 1,800 2,000-lb bombs and 1,700 500-lb bombs," the official said.

"We are especially focused on the end-use of the 2,000-lb bombs and the impact they could have in dense urban settings as we have seen in other parts of Gaza. We have not made a final determination on how to proceed with this shipment," the official said.

Four sources said the shipments, which have been delayed for at least two weeks, involved Boeing-made Joint Direct Attack Munitions, which convert dumb bombs into precision-guided ones, as well as Small Diameter Bombs.

FJB
LMCane
of course the Leftist media around the world within minutes of the Hamas statements spread their lies about 'accepting" the US ceasefire for hostages deal.

all lies! of course Hamas was NOT accepting the deal which had been agreed to by Egypt/UAE/Israel/USA. Hamas was rejecting that deal and proposing and "accepting" their own deal which no one else had even seen.

but of course, as always, the Media parroted Hamas talking points within minutes:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sinister-hamas-deal-would-let-it-keep-most-hostages-win-the-war-inflame-the-west-bank/
ABATTBQ11
AG
If we don't want to give them precision weapons, that's fine. They can just use non-precision weapons and blow more stuff up. No big deal, just more dead palestinians.
nortex97
AG

Meh, I am fine with more 'civilian' casualties, personally. And an F-16 in uncontested airspace can drop a dumb bomb within something like a 9 meter radius anyway.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
The dumbass Biden administration really thought that one through.
JFABNRGR
AG
nortex97 said:

Meh, I am fine with more 'civilian' casualties, personally. And an F-16 in uncontested airspace can drop a dumb bomb within something like a 9 meter radius anyway.
From my point of view over years of observations I really don't think there have been or will be ANY civilian casualties in gaza/palenstine.......bombs away.
ProgN
LMCane said:

of course the Leftist media around the world within minutes of the Hamas statements spread their lies about 'accepting" the US ceasefire for hostages deal.

all lies! of course Hamas was NOT accepting the deal which had been agreed to by Egypt/UAE/Israel/USA. Hamas was rejecting that deal and proposing and "accepting" their own deal which no one else had even seen.

but of course, as always, the Media parroted Hamas talking points within minutes:

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sinister-hamas-deal-would-let-it-keep-most-hostages-win-the-war-inflame-the-west-bank/
Gen. Mark Milley on Israel-Hamas war: Israel has every right to defend itself (cnbc.com)

I am no fan of Milley but this 2 minute segment from a couple of days ago puts things into real perspective for anyone that condemns Israel's response. It's well worth your time to watch it.
agent-maroon
AG
Perhaps FJB wants more "civilian" casualties so they can ratchet up the international pressure against israel in the current war?

Paradoxical to be sure, but that's the kind of twisted up thinking that terrorists and their supporters do.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
YouBet
AG
agent-maroon said:

Perhaps FJB wants more "civilian" casualties so they can ratchet up the international pressure against israel in the current war?

Paradoxical to be sure, but that's the kind of twisted up thinking that terrorists and their supporters do.
Probably an 80% this is true. Democrats govern with means to an end.
LMCane
agent-maroon said:

clearly Biden is not concerned about civilian deaths

he is concerned about winning re-election in November.

at any rate, it seems the IAF has enough JDAMs or other munitions to still handle Rafah. Netanyahu and Gallant are not idiots, with the Americans threatening them for six months not to finish off Hamas they must have planned a worst case scenario

I'm seeing that there are still reserve stocks devoted to Hizbullah and Iran.

anyone want to guess if Biden even understands the IDF doesn't need JDAMs to liberate Rafah?
LMCane
the parts we ship for SPICE 2000 lb bombs still are being exported. I don't think there has officially been any hold on even the Boeing JDAMS

when you take Biden literally he says "IF" the israelis launch an invasion, he will then stop supporting them. so it's difficult to see what exactly is happening right now.

here is SPICE 1000

nortex97
AG
Egypt/Hamas mad about losing bribe funding source at Gaza-Egypt border (Rafah crossing). Reminder that Biden's Intel director (on NSC) is a Hamas activist.

Fun reports:
Quote:

In addition, throughout the Gaza Strip, fighter jets also struck Hamas targets, such as buildings used for anti-tank fire and tunnel shafts.

In the center of the strip, IDF troops identified a terror squad exiting a weapon warehouse and moving toward them. The squad was subsequently attacked by an aircraft. However, shortly after, the storage facility and an additional terrorist from the squad were attacked by fighter jets and helicopters.

The IDF said that in total, in the past day, IAF jets and aircraft struck and destroyed some 40 terror targets throughout the Strip. The targets included military buildings, terror squads, observing positions, and additional military infrastructure.

The ever patient Israeli's kept sending aid anyway:

LMCane
LMCane
another fact that 95% of humans don't know now:

the United States and the UK had an arms embargo against Israel from 1947-48 during the War for Independence

it was the SOVIET UNION through their Czech allies that supported the IDF with crappy weaponry in Nazi Messerschmitt S-199 fighters and machine guns and rifles.

going up against British supplied Jordanian Arab Legion and the Egyptians with some US and British weaponry.

eventually the Israelis used Frank Sinatra to help buy up B-17s and Consolidated transports and shipped them over to Israel illegally. fanastic documentary "Above and Beyond"

LMCane
BadMoonRisin
AG
The West Will Soon Pay For Biden's Betrayal

by John Bolton

The West will soon pay for Biden's betrayal (msn.com)

Another day, another foreign policy disaster for this ****** in Chief.
Hubert J. Farnsworth

Quote:

The Washington Post is reporting a BOMBSHELL from the Biden admin. The US is offering Israel a deal as follows: in exchange for Israel ending the Rafah operation and not continuing further, the US will give Israel "specific and high quality" intelligence that will help the IDF locate Sinwar and uncover the remaining tunnels in Gaza. My analysis on this will follow shortly.

What a great ally we are.
ProgN
Hubert J. Farnsworth said:

Quote:

The Washington Post is reporting a BOMBSHELL from the Biden admin. The US is offering Israel a deal as follows: in exchange for Israel ending the Rafah operation and not continuing further, the US will give Israel "specific and high quality" intelligence that will help the IDF locate Sinwar and uncover the remaining tunnels in Gaza. My analysis on this will follow shortly.

Biden and his band degenerates have already proven that they can't be trusted. They didn't vote against the ceasefire demand at the UN Sec. Council. They denied Israel the weapons that Congress voted for but followed through with what Congress approved for corrupt Ukraine. Bibi should respond by leveling an entire city block of Rafah as his answer to Biden's "generous" offer.

FJB
txags92
AG
ProgN said:

Quote:

Biden and his band degenerates have already proven that they can't be trusted. They didn't vote against the ceasefire demand at the UN Sec. Council. They denied Israel the weapons that Congress voted for but followed through with what Congress approved for corrupt Ukraine. Bibi should respond by leveling an entire city block of Rafah as his answer to Biden's "generous" offer.

FJB
I am sure if we give them the intel it will be obsolete by the time they get it, since we have a Hamas fan boy as the NSC lead for this. I know the answer, but it is just astounding to me that we have US citizens held hostage somewhere for 7 months and we have withheld this kind of intel from the team that could have used it to rescue them, and are now using it as a bargaining chip to protect the terrorists that are holding the hostages. Just amazingly bad policy...
ProgN
Agreed and I'll give you one better. I bet Mossad has better intel on the tunnels under Rafah than we do.
txags92
AG
ProgN said:

Agreed and I'll give you one better. I bet Mossad has better intel on the tunnels under Rafah than we do.

Think about the implications and timing of this. I would guess that what we have is some kind of electronic or signals tech that is allowing is to pinpoint them. The logical assumption is that we haven't previously offered it up because we don't want to reveal anything about the methods/capabilities. Now we are apparently willing to reveal that to the Israelis for what? To protect hamas leaders from annihilation by what seems to be an imminent offensive against Rafah. Pretty stunning if that is the case.
JFABNRGR
AG

Quote:

In other words there is something in Rafah, the US does not want the IDF to find???

And this intelligence is it brand new and if not why not already provided to the IDF???
2000AgPhD
JFABNRGR said:

Quote:

In other words there is something in Rafah, the US does not want the IDF to find???

Yes - apparently it is Sinwar and the remainder of Hamas...
LMCane
this just doesn't even make logical sense though

the ENTIRE reason the IDF has to go into Rafah is to kill Sinwar

if the US could take him out, then the israelis wouldn't have to enter the town.

and yet we are supposed to believe that Biden knows where Sinwar is but trades him for Rafah?

it just doesn't make logical sense.
LMCane
Has Joe Biden even mentioned the FIVE American hostages held by Hamas in the last several months?

I haven't listened to any of his speeches in 27 years.
LMCane
A_Gang_Ag_06
AG
LMCane said:

?a476376
LMCane
Israel is extremely lucky they are fighting Hamas and Hizbullah and not Russia.

else this field would be the graveyard of an entire brigade of armor:

P.U.T.U
AG
See a lot of children in the video, the fathers know they are about to be attacked and have their kids there so Israel can look bad because they killed kids.
LMCane
LMCane
Who?mikejones!
AtticusMatlock
Not the most attractive of fellows.

AtticusMatlock

Some secondary explosions?
First Page Last Page
Page 262 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.