Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,821 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
agent-maroon
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

He dent see it coming
That's pretty good
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
2023NCAggies
AtticusMatlock said:

Some secondary explosions?
Man did they screw up or what. They have a target on their back for the rest of their lives.

2023NCAggies
LMCane said:

Destroy it
ProgN
https://www.cnbc.com/video/2024/05/15/watch-cnbcs-full-interview-with-israeli-pm-benjamin-netanyahu-on-rafah-us-relations-and-more.html

This interview with Bibi this morning on CNBC is really good and worth the 32 mins.
JFABNRGR
AG
LMCane said:

IDF should have blown up the building and the cars, releasing the video of the weapon carrying terrorists only after the UN tried to make a big global stink out of it.
Raiderjay
[b][raiderjay, you need to come up to the front of the bus where I can see you in this giant mirror above my steering wheel. -Staff][/b]
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
lucky 300!

LMCane
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
LMCane said:

lucky 300!

Why does the Hez post these tweets like they are announcing a video game death and they have just been eliminated from the bonus round.
ABATTBQ11
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

LMCane said:

lucky 300!

Why does the Hez post these tweets like they are announcing a video game death and they have just been eliminated from the bonus round.

Hezbollah doesn't. They make memorial posts. I think this other account picks them up and celebrates them getting their one way ticket to hell punched.
BadMoonRisin
AG
It's incredible how precise and localized that they can make complete destruction of a single building with limited collateral damage. If they wanted to eradicate every Palestinian, they are doing an awful job. Just carpet bomb the entire strip like Dresden.

Are there still livestreams you can watch that show the gaza skyline like they used to have early on with the guy and the rooster or are they too far deep into Gaza to be able to get a vantage point?
LMCane
BQ_90
AG
or it was multiple bombs to make sure it was a hit
LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
very sad. as many of us have been saying for months now- likely Hamas has murdered all the female hostages long ago.

LMCane
LMCane
LMCane
P.U.T.U
AG
I believe most family members are assuming the missing are dead and finding them provides closure. After the stories we have heard about Hamas raping and torturing the women I think death may be the better outcome. Sad as that is to say.
Naveronski
AG
I agree.

But I wonder if they've been dead for a while now, or if they're recently murdered to keep them silent. Hamas would rather kill their sex slaves than let them tell their stories.
BadMoonRisin
AG
I feel like that drone commander is about to scold me for having too much credit card debt.

Well, was about to anyway.
ATX_AG_08
AG
Naveronski said:

I agree.

But I wonder if they've been dead for a while now, or if they're recently murdered to keep them silent. Hamas would rather kill their sex slaves than let them tell their stories.

This is exactly right. During ww2 my grandpa's brother was a pilot stationed in Iwo Jima and shot down over Japan. They tortured their pow's so naturally he was executed the day Japan surrendered.

They can't let the stories of rape and abuse get out and risk losing support from liberal white women.
2023NCAggies
LMCane said:

So Fing sad, they need to blow the border fence to Egypt and let the Palestinians run in.

Then level the whole area, scrap the entire area, rake the sand clean of any debris and turn it in to a tourist beach line
LMCane
it appears the three hostages were murdered on the first day of the massacre back on october 7 and their bodies kidnapped back to Gaza

we have known Shani Louk was dead from the first day when Hamas was parading and humiliating her body

LMCane
nortex97
AG
I'm not ready to proclaim this a divine helicopter crash, but I am not sad to hear of it.

Relevance note: Hamas is an Iranian proxy, and he's been a loud advocate for violence against Israel/Jews by Islamic Jihad/Hamas for years.

First Page Last Page
Page 263 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.