Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,650 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

CDUB98 said:

Line Ate Member said:

Stupid question I am sure but are the fires being put out just from lack of material? It looks like most of the buildings are just slabs of concrete so that makes sense.

With the lack of water, not including the port, I just thought that there would be more fires than there are.
You're right about the concrete, thus, nothing to burn.

It's only a wild ass assumption, but the modern explosives used release energy, but don't necessarily create fire. The concussion wave does all the damage. Also, even if you hit one of there bunkers full of fuel and ammo, if a fire starts and the building falls down in on it, it may very well get starved of oxygen.

Maybe. Maybe not. Explosives do not rely on ambient air because that would be wildly inefficient. Same with solid rocket motors. Both would have their own oxidizers and could explode if given enough energy to start a chain reaction.
Fully agree.

I interpreted the question to be more about fires after the explosions. So, my answer is based on that.
deddog
AG
Joes said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Anyone see that building on the feed with a red light get plastered? Looks pretty similar to the one here

Are the Hamas leaders just sitting in their home apartments waiting for their turn to be blown up? I'd think the Israeli's would be more interested in collecting whatever info they can in those places instead of blowing up what's probably an empty room anyway. But again, I'm sure they know what they're doing. I just can't picture any Hamas leaders being at their home address right now.
They are probably hiding in other apartments, and Israeli intelligence is finding them and eliminating them
deddog
AG
bonfarr said:

Why is that terrorist naked? Did they catch him midrape or did he strip down after they fragged him?
To make sure he doesn't have a suicide vest or explosives on him.
pdc093
This is heartbreaking and INFURIATING...

maddiedou
AG
ChillyAg19 said:

fooz said:

Not a Bot said:

The telegram source with more info. Viewer discretion...

https://t.me/southfirstresponders

This thread has shown a lot but that telegram thread is on another level. Nobody was spared not even the family dogs.

I loaded the app but now what do I do. Sorry I am internet dumb so sorry if it is to much trouble and I understand
deddog
AG
So, Ashkelon has a blackout?
If someone already posted about this, please ignore. This thread is incredibly hard to keep up with.
pdc093
This is heartbreaking and INFURIATING. This Mom telling her (scared) baby, "It's fireworks".....

ChillyAg19
AG
maddiedou said:

ChillyAg19 said:

fooz said:

Not a Bot said:

The telegram source with more info. Viewer discretion...

https://t.me/southfirstresponders

This thread has shown a lot but that telegram thread is on another level. Nobody was spared not even the family dogs.

I loaded the app but now what do I do. Sorry I am internet dumb so sorry if it is to much trouble and I understand
If the app is downloaded and you have an account all you have to do is click on the link. Your phone should take you to the app.
Not a Bot
AG
2023NCAggies
LMCane said:

You can hear one of the Commandos yell "Tayn Lo Reemon" which means "give him the grenade!"
I hope Israel takes the entire Fing gaza strip, run the Palestinians to Egypt or something.

Problem the Palestinians have is no one that will take them and no one wants them, that includes all Muslim countries, the irony right? They praise and praise them to kill Israelis but won't have anything to do with them
2023NCAggies
Not a Bot said:

If people want to come help you, you should let them.

But I get a feeling they want to do it their way and weak western countries might not like their way lol

Anti-taxxer
AG
CDUB98 said:

JobSecurity said:

FAFO

This is the guy who is known for posting whatever he comes across, right? Without checking for accuracy?
AgBQ-00
AG
Listening to a podcast right now and learned something that I had not made the connection with. Hamas is evidently the Palestinian branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. The same group that took power in Egypt during barry O's term.
nortex97
AG
The best case for the residents of Gaza is that the leadership (meaning membership) of Hamas and 90 percent plus of their 40+ adult males are killed, along with most of the females, and the remaining population is sane enough to push to divorce themselves from their death marriage to Iranian clerics/politico's.

Also, Israel should just take 50% of what was the West Bank (including the old airport in the south) and settle it, declare that part theirs now. Force the moslem population into whatever is left after they halt the ground offensive.

It would take such a change, and then a change as well in the UN humanitarian (UNRWA) staffing leadership (schools etc) to really impact their future positively. Even then, the inbreeding is a problem but I try to remain an optimist.

Edit: Gaza.
fullback44
AG
That's the whole thing, Egypt and Jordon don't want them either, hell I don't think the Palestinian leaders in the West Bank want them either, they don't need or want radicals In their countries. Hamas is a black eye for most of these countries, the only places that would take just the Hamas radicals are Lebanon Syria or Iran
JobSecurity
AG
JobSecurity said:

Full remarks are here: https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/490050/Nobody-seeks-Iran-s-permission-to-open-a-new-war-front-against

"Officials of certain countries in contact with us ask about a possible opening of new (war) fronts in the region. We tell them that our clear-cut response about future possibilities is that everything is dependent on the moves of the Zionist regime in Gaza," Iran's foreign minister remarked."

Iran's chief diplomat who on Thursday started a tour of Iraq, Syria and Lebanon for consultations on the Gaza situation said, "In a situation where the Zionist regime has imposed a complete siege on Gaza, cutting off its water, electricity, and fuel supply, and preventing the delivery of food and medicine, the United States and some parties are sending weapons to Israel and allowing this criminal regime to continue its ruthless massacre of Palestinian civilians in Gaza. In such circumstances, anything is possible, and we may witness new events in the region."

He added, "Now the crimes of Israel are continuing and nobody in the region seeks our permission to open new fronts."
Legal Custodian
AG
I take it as they don't want to have other nations on soil to escalate things further with other enemy nations
Not a Bot
AG
Nitro Power
AG
Tread carefully. It's not for the faint of heart.
GAC06
AG
Gaza, not West Bank
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

But I get a feeling they want to do it their way and weak western countries might not like their way lol
Like that scene in The Untouchables with Canadian Mounties getting their panties in a wad when Sean Connery, does it the Chicago way and shoots an already dead guy through the head to get the accountant to talk.

Look, I'm not going to say the IDF does not play well with other militaries, my gut tells me they do on joint training missions and other times they have been in a support role for the US.

But this is their home, their people, their nation that has been defiled by atrocities beyond credulity. They are in charge.
2023NCAggies
Legal Custodian said:

I take it as they don't want to have other nations on soil to escalate things further with other enemy nations
That sounds likely too.

I guess I am just hoping Israel destroys them fully

No more nice guy fighting, tear their asses up WW2 style

Of course I do not want innocents hurt but they need to end this crap for good or it's just a matter of time before their next surprise attack
annie88
AG
Be careful what you ask for kids because it's on its way.

What's good for the goose…

Teaching hatred to your kids.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
BBRex
AG
zgolfz85 said:

Rapier108 said:

Senior Hamas official admits Israel attacks had been planned for years under guise of governing Gaza | Fox News

Wild

What a waste, if true. All that training, and you barely do anything of military value? All you do is commit atrocities that will get your whole movement wiped off the face of the earth? What a bunch of idiots.
Not a Bot
AG
West Bank is run under the Oslo Agreement and things are much better there than Gaza. Israel controls about a third, the Fatah (PLO) control about a third, and a third is jointly administered.

Fatah has taken a long-standing approach toward secularism and political resistance to Israel rather than violence. They don't want an Islamist government. Hamas and other groups in Palestine accuse Fatah of being corrupt and paid off by the Israelis and Americans. There's a lot of infighting. Fatah is the UN-recognized government of Palestine with Abbas as their President. Hamas has had de facto control of the Gaza strip.
Bubblez
2023NCAggies said:

Not a Bot said:

If people want to come help you, you should let them.

Public statements may also differ from reality as well. It isn't necessarily in anyone's best interest to advertise the type of help that could be sent over, and a country is offering it in the first place.
Psycho Bunny
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Like that scene in The Untouchables with Canadian Mounties getting their panties in a wad when Sean Connery, does it the Chicago way and shoots an already dead guy through the head to get the accountant to talk.

Look, I'm not going to say the IDF does not play well with other militaries, my gut tells me they do on joint training missions and other times they have been in a support role for the US.

But this is their home, their people, their nation that has been defiled by atrocities beyond credulity. They are in charge.
Nitro Power
AG
And this here is why you kill them all.
deddog
AG
fullback44 said:

That's the whole thing, Egypt and Jordon don't want them either, hell I don't think the Palestinian leaders in the West Bank want them either, they don't need or want radicals In their countries. Hamas is a black eye for most of these countries, the only places that would take just the Hamas radicals are Lebanon Syria or Iran
Hamas is primarily Sunni. They wouldn't last a week in Iran.
Hamas is just a useful lapdog for Iran.
Old May Banker
AG
I give zero Fs how they interrogate them... war is hell.
zgolfz85
AG
annie88 said:

Be careful what you ask for kids because it's on its way.

What's good for the goose…

Teaching hatred to your kids.

every time I see one of these videos...it's hard not to lean into the wipe them all off the planet thinking.
Joes
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Very true, but American dead and hostages while smaller in number still mean we should have some direct participation as well unless there's a darn good reason.

Although, are the American citizen victims essentially all full time Israelis with dual citizenship that live there full time? That doesn't make it any less horrible but if they're full time Israeli residents and citizens and just also happen to have American dual citizenship that would make it easier to swallow letting Israel do it on their terms without feeling as much obligation on our part.
ABATTBQ11
AG
There can be no peace with this
Old May Banker
AG
Definitely easier to understand God's command to Saul about the Amalekites after watching.
annie88
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

They're can be no peace with this

Agreed. When you teach hatred from birth, it's really hard to overcome. This is no different than KKK clan people, BLM, etc. but sadly, this Islamic militant terrorism is even beyond that.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
First Page Last Page
Page 111 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.