Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,676 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
samurai_science
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Bag said:

Tailgate88 said:

cant even imagine that level of darkness, has to be terrifying, it is considerably darker than it was just 2 days ago
Good, hopefully it gets darker
ABATTBQ11
AG
Pinochet said:

This is 100% horse**** and obviously written by Furman to himself. That letter wreaks of liberal victimhood and Furman fluffing his own nuts.
JobSecurity
AG
Slicer97
AG
CDUB98 said:

10andBOUNCE said:

Wonder if this was a targeted release

Didn't lions once exist in the Middle East? Would be kinda cool if they accidentally made a comeback.

Pretty sure David killed one with his staff or something like that before he popped Goliath with a slingshot and lopped off his head. Seems like Hamas should've read the Old Testament and realize that the people of Israel are not the folks with whom one should pick a fight.
Line Ate Member
AG
Stupid question I am sure but are the fires being put out just from lack of material? It looks like most of the buildings are just slabs of concrete so that makes sense.

With the lack of water, not including the port, I just thought that there would be more fires than there are.
CDUB98
AG
Line Ate Member said:

Stupid question I am sure but are the fires being put out just from lack of material? It looks like most of the buildings are just slabs of concrete so that makes sense.

With the lack of water, not including the port, I just thought that there would be more fires than there are.
You're right about the concrete, thus, nothing to burn.

It's only a wild ass assumption, but the modern explosives used release energy, but don't necessarily create fire. The concussion wave does all the damage. Also, even if you hit one of there bunkers full of fuel and ammo, if a fire starts and the building falls down in on it, it may very well get starved of oxygen.
Sharpshooter
AG
Line Ate Member said:

It appears to me that Gaza's house is on fire.
MEEN Ag 05
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

AgBQ-00
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Pinochet said:

This is 100% horse**** and obviously written by Furman to himself. That letter wreaks of liberal victimhood and Furman fluffing his own nuts.
The responses are gold and really do hit the nail on the head.
LMCane
AustinCountyAg said:

Seeing twitter posts about targets being killed "on the fourth floor" etc. are these air strikes from Israel capable of being that direct and precise to hit certain floors of buildings?
Great question.

the answer is absolutely affirmative.

the IAF is able to place a SPICE 250 bomb into the fourth floor window.

JFABNRGR
AG
Not a Bot said:

Go back and carefully read my post. Thanks.

I did 3X and I still take the same that maybe you didn't watch the video.

Your post is below in Bold.

What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.

Did you go back and watch the video and do you really see any evidence of a 2 hour beating? Even if below the table there is no evidence of pain.

And if you agree mass rape occurred than why isn't what he said in the interview just the truth?
DannyDuberstein
AG
We know these cultists rape, torture, and kill women and children. The evidence beyond this guy is everywhere. So forgive me if I do not give a flying **** what they did to get him to tell us what we all already know on camera. I hope they beat his sorry ass to death
samurai_science
MouthBQ98 said:

Fwiw, we did learn that at some point, "aggressive" interrogation results in the prisoner telling the interrogators what they believe will make the interrogation stop, and not necessarily good, valid information that is reliable to use to make good decisions.
Yet we have no proof such as thing was used
samurai_science
Not a Bot said:

What they edited out was the guy getting the crap beat out of him for two hours prior to the questioning. No doubt mass rape happened on 10/7, but also no doubt this guy was going to say for the camera whatever the interrogator wanted him to say for the camera.
Got any proof?
CoachtobeNamed$$$
Agthatbuilds said:

https://instagr.am/p/CyTgdwRLpHV
Aloha Snackbar!!
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/as-day-of-rage-set-to-begin-police-disperse-hamas-backing-convoy-in-umm-al-fahm

Day of rage starting.
Squadron7
AG
10andBOUNCE said:

An open air prison...with a zoo?
Not a Bot
AG
I thought it was common knowledge that these sorts of interrogations, especially in that part of the world, start physical. Hell, even most police interrogations outside of the US start with some punches to the gut.

I've seen enough interrogation videos from the war in Ukraine to know that this guy would have been singing I'm a Little Teapot if they told him to. They keep the abuse to the torso to make sure they look good for the camera. Electrocution doesn't leave a mark on the face. People get forced to say things.

Getting someone from Hamas on camera to confirm what they already knew was the entire point of releasing this video. Whether he had direct knowledge or participation in those specific acts, he probably did. They get permission for sex outside of marriage if it's the rape of an infidel.

The point I was making is that it's generally not a great idea to automatically believe what anyone says on camera like this. Not so much for this one, but for others that may end up coming out. No doubt Hamas has "interrogated" Israeli soldiers and hostages and I'm sure they've admitted to atrocities on camera.
JobSecurity
AG
CDUB98
AG
JobSecurity said:

FAFO
AgBQ-00
AG
JobSecurity said:

Seems we'll know pretty soon if everyone is ready for this to jump off or not.
bonfarr
AG
JobSecurity said:

I started watching "Valley of Tears" on HBO Max last night , it's an Israeli mini-series about the beginning of the Yom Kippur War. It is uncanny how similar the circumstances were for this latest attack and the surprise invasion in '73 by Egypt and Syria. Military Intelligence eavesdropping on telephone chatter had signs of pending danger but their warnings were disregarded due to complacency and the holiday.

Pretty good watch if you excuse some bad acting by a few of the characters and some really intense tank battle scenes.
samurai_science
Not a Bot said:

I thought it was common knowledge that these sorts of interrogations, especially in that part of the world, start physical. Hell, even most police interrogations outside of the US start with some punches to the gut.

I've seen enough interrogation videos from the war in Ukraine to know that this guy would have been singing I'm a Little Teapot if they told him to. They keep the abuse to the torso to make sure they look good for the camera. Electrocution doesn't leave a mark on the face. People get forced to say things.

Getting someone from Hamas on camera to confirm what they already knew was the entire point of releasing this video. Whether he had direct knowledge or participation in those specific acts, he probably did. They get permission for sex outside of marriage if it's the rape of an infidel.

The point I was making is that it's generally not a great idea to automatically believe what anyone says on camera like this. Not so much for this one, but for others that may end up coming out. No doubt Hamas has "interrogated" Israeli soldiers and hostages and I'm sure they've admitted to atrocities on camera.
You made an assertion and its good to know you don't have a clue about the video posted. Thanks for confirming.
samurai_science
JobSecurity said:

Islamic virtue signaling, that wont happen.
bonfarr
AG
LMCane said:

You can hear one of the Commandos yell "Tayn Lo Reemon" which means "give him the grenade!"

Why is that terrorist naked? Did they catch him midrape or did he strip down after they fragged him?
Joes
samurai_science said:

JobSecurity said:

Yeah I agree, if any other attacks were coming they would have happened by now. This is just BS.
txags92
AG
JobSecurity said:

Too bad the Israelis didn't drop a JDAM on his a** mid speech.
Not a Bot
AG
Yep, you are right. They walked into the room, asked him a couple questions, he answered for 30 seconds, and they walked right back out of the room. That's the entirety of the interrogation. No editing, right?
samurai_science
bonfarr said:

LMCane said:

You can hear one of the Commandos yell "Tayn Lo Reemon" which means "give him the grenade!"

Why is that terrorist naked? Did they catch him midrape or did he strip down after they fragged him?
Stripped down, they have a habit of wearing explosive vests
B-1 83
AG
I thought the same thing. Seems like a luxury item for such "destitute" people.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Stat Monitor Repairman
Went from watching the Spice channel to watching the SPICE 250s in one lifetime.

What a time to be alive!
CDUB98
AG
bonfarr said:

LMCane said:

Don't know, but I'm glad he was forced to be that mentally vulnerable.
ABATTBQ11
AG
CDUB98 said:

Line Ate Member said:

You're right about the concrete, thus, nothing to burn.

It's only a wild ass assumption, but the modern explosives used release energy, but don't necessarily create fire. The concussion wave does all the damage. Also, even if you hit one of there bunkers full of fuel and ammo, if a fire starts and the building falls down in on it, it may very well get starved of oxygen.

Maybe. Maybe not. Explosives do not rely on ambient air because that would be wildly inefficient. Same with solid rocket motors. Both would have their own oxidizers and could explode if given enough energy to start a chain reaction.
TX AG 88
AG
Joes said:

samurai_science said:

JobSecurity said:

Yeah I agree, if any other attacks were coming they would have happened by now. This is just BS.

But if it does, Iran has declared/confirmed in advance that they're complicit. FAFO, indeed!
Not a Bot
AG
That's what I got out of it, too. They already made some statements indicating threats. Hard to keep plausible deniability if you're the one predicting things before they happen.
First Page Last Page
Page 110 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.