Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,666 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 18 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
2023NCAggies said:

Not a Bot said:

If people want to come help you, you should let them.

But I get a feeling they want to do it their way and weak western countries might not like their way lol

Probably had more to do with optics
Joes
fullback44 said:

That's the whole thing, Egypt and Jordon don't want them either, hell I don't think the Palestinian leaders in the West Bank want them either, they don't need or want radicals In their countries. Hamas is a black eye for most of these countries, the only places that would take just the Hamas radicals are Lebanon Syria or Iran
I'm only half joking when I say that we're probably the only country that would take them in. Because we clearly hate ourselves.
Nitro Power
AG
The saddest part is the kids truly are innocent they just were born without a chance or normalcy, and the only way to fix it is start over.
bonfarr
AG
The majority of dead and missing Americans are dual citizenship yes.
Raiderjay
It is not or never has been about a "state"....anyone that says so is either stupid, ignorant or just lying.....

it is about a people saying another people should not exist.....And this is not just Palestine, it is the driviring mantra of Islam.....Irradicate the infidels, convert them or kill them, there is not alternative....

Joes
zgolfz85 said:

annie88 said:

Be careful what you ask for kids because it's on its way.

What's good for the goose…

Teaching hatred to your kids.

every time I see one of these videos...it's hard not to lean into the wipe them all off the planet thinking.
It honestly pisses me off whenever I see people (not you, but the person in that tweet and countless like it) say they're "shocked" by seeing that stuff. It's been known for decades to anyone who will even halfway pay attention, but people choose to remain willfully ignorant. Meanwhile, "Let's just let anyone and everyone into our country, we're all the same anyway!"

Ugh..
Joes
bonfarr said:

The majority of dead and missing Americans are dual citizenship yes.
Gotcha. Again, I'm not minimizing that, I'm just saying that when it comes to our potential direct involvement it would bug me more if there were dozens of American citizen-only tourist victims or something and we just said "Eh, you guys handle it."
Eliminatus
AG
annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

They're can be no peace with this

Agreed. When you teach hatred from birth, it's really hard to overcome. This is no different than KKK clan people, BLM, etc. but sadly, this Islamic militant terrorism is even beyond that.
With the lack of desire and resources to do so in that part of the world....it's literally impossible on a macro scale. I usually hesitate to make such black and white statements but it is true here. De-radicalizing Islam will never occur with normal psychological means. Never.
carl spacklers hat
Not a Bot said:

Translation: We've seen what happens when you all are allowed to meddle in other's affairs. This is Israel versus our islamic terrorist next-door neighbors. Sit back and watch how its done.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Squadron7
AG
What is that old classic headline?

"Muslims fear backlash from tomorrow's bombing."
Joes
Nitro Power said:

The saddest part is the kids truly are innocent they just were born without a chance or normalcy, and the only way to fix it is start over.
Yep, it sucks bad, and those kids are too young to know any better, but I can't see how there's any permanent solution other than to rip the Band-Aid off and start over. It's an endless cycle otherwise.
TommyBrady
AG
Hamas is getting picked off left and right and don't have any real understanding of the intel capabilities of Israel, U.S., and UK. They just keep giving the IDF easy targets to hit
annie88
AG
Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Agreed. When you teach hatred from birth, it's really hard to overcome. This is no different than KKK clan people, BLM, etc. but sadly, this Islamic militant terrorism is even beyond that.
With the lack of desire and resources to do so in that part of the world....it's literally impossible on a macro scale. I usually hesitate to make such black and white statements but it is true here. De-radicalizing Islam will never occur with normal psychological means. Never.

This is a New York. Why this piece of **** is not already arrested, and if not from our country deported is beyond me.

This is some scary ass stuff.

Apparently, the FBI can track down J6 people that weren't even at the rally but they can't do anything about this.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Raiderjay
annie88 said:

Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

This is a New York. Why this piece of **** is not already arrested, and if not from our country deported is beyond me.

Apparently, the FBI can track down J6 people that weren't even at the rally but they can't do anything about this.

We have a reckoning coming to the US.....This holy war will come to our shores, 9/11 was just a precursor.....They have millions already here...
Rossticus
carl spacklers hat
annie88 said:

Just to be clear, what you are watching is a view into their culture. They are taught in school to believe what they do. We might call that indoctrination but that's the education they are receiving. So, until that culture is wiped out, there will be no end. It is a hard truth but it is the truth.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
Joes
annie88 said:

Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Oh come on, doesn't the cultural enrichment make you feel better about yourself? We're being enlightened by these people!
Raiderjay
carl spacklers hat said:

annie88 said:

Just to be clear, what you are watching is a view into their culture. They are taught in school to believe what they do. We might call that indoctrination but that's the education they are receiving. So, until that culture is wiped out, there will be no end. It is a hard truth but it is the truth.
it is very similar to Nazism and what they did to their youth.....
heavily intoxtricated
annie88 said:

Eliminatus said:

annie88 said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

What I wouldn't give for a drone strike right in the middle of that crowd.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Video had everything but somebody running on stage yelling DJ KALLLID ...
Rossticus
This is how you know Russia is in this up to their eyeballs, along with Iran. I don't see Israeli/Russian relations playing out cordially moving forward.

Post removed:
by user
Rossticus

'Those who need evidence that Hamas's attack on Israel had nothing to do with Palestinians, but was planned to sabotage the US-sponsored India Middle East Corridor (IMEC), a trade route that is planned to connect India to Europe through the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Israel. IMEC will compete with China and Iran's Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). Tehran ordered Hamas to attack Israel to stop #Saudi normalization with Israel.

Ali Vilayati, top aid to Islamist #Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, said "those who think they can solve their problems by normalization relations with the entity [#Israel] and severing their ties with Islamic nations, should know that they are exposing the security of this region to danger with their naive plans, such as building trade corridors through a sensitive region like the Middle East."

He added: "The response to such [plans] is what Palestinian resistance has proven, that what Western colonialism built as a safe house for the Zionists is weaker than a cobweb."
He warned "some countries in the region of the dangers of normalizing with the Zionist entity that is on its way to collapse," and called on these countries to "change course and learn from the fate of countries that previously walked down this road [codeword for the downfall of Iranian Shah who had normal relations with Israel and the assassination of Egypt's Sadat]." '
Who?mikejones!
Robert L. Peters
Western civilization is crumbling and it will be replaced with authoritarianism that removes the 3rd world from its midst. Or the 3rd world will take over everything.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
ABATTBQ11
AG
Yeah, I'm not listening to anything about Israel's "war crimes" considering what the palestinians did.
JayHowdy!
Rossticus said:

So in other words it is a regular Thursday night in Paris. I have never seen a major city like Paris that has constant riots over so many different causes.

But I am glad they are cracking down on the Pro-Hamas protesters.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Not a Bot said:

I thought it was common knowledge that these sorts of interrogations, especially in that part of the world, start physical. Hell, even most police interrogations outside of the US start with some punches to the gut.

I've seen enough interrogation videos from the war in Ukraine to know that this guy would have been singing I'm a Little Teapot if they told him to. They keep the abuse to the torso to make sure they look good for the camera. Electrocution doesn't leave a mark on the face. People get forced to say things.

Getting someone from Hamas on camera to confirm what they already knew was the entire point of releasing this video. Whether he had direct knowledge or participation in those specific acts, he probably did. They get permission for sex outside of marriage if it's the rape of an infidel.

The point I was making is that it's generally not a great idea to automatically believe what anyone says on camera like this. Not so much for this one, but for others that may end up coming out. No doubt Hamas has "interrogated" Israeli soldiers and hostages and I'm sure they've admitted to atrocities on camera.

"We all know these guys rape and torture but the Israelis beat him to get him to say they rape and torture so you shouldn't believe him when says they rape and torture even though we all know they rape and torture"

That is literally the nonsense you just spewed
Joes
I know some are applauding France for banning the demonstrations in support of Hamas and I understand why people feel that way, but I think it's a mistake. The west needs to see these crowds of monsters, not cover them up.
Ags4DaWin
DannyDuberstein said:

Not a Bot said:

I thought it was common knowledge that these sorts of interrogations, especially in that part of the world, start physical. Hell, even most police interrogations outside of the US start with some punches to the gut.

I've seen enough interrogation videos from the war in Ukraine to know that this guy would have been singing I'm a Little Teapot if they told him to. They keep the abuse to the torso to make sure they look good for the camera. Electrocution doesn't leave a mark on the face. People get forced to say things.

Getting someone from Hamas on camera to confirm what they already knew was the entire point of releasing this video. Whether he had direct knowledge or participation in those specific acts, he probably did. They get permission for sex outside of marriage if it's the rape of an infidel.

The point I was making is that it's generally not a great idea to automatically believe what anyone says on camera like this. Not so much for this one, but for others that may end up coming out. No doubt Hamas has "interrogated" Israeli soldiers and hostages and I'm sure they've admitted to atrocities on camera.

"We all know these guys rape and torture but the Israelis beat him to get him to say they rape and torture so you shouldn't believe him when says they rape and torture even though we all know they rape and torture"

That is literally the nonsense you just spewed

Sounds like something a Bot would twist themselves into saying
Rossticus
I think it's more about the fact that once these "protests" get rolling they're too much for law enforcement to contain. They get massive, violent and overpowering. General threat to public safety and well being.
DannyDuberstein
AG
A bot that abended
Joes
Rossticus said:

I think it's more about the fact that once these "protests" get rolling they're too much for law enforcement to contain. They get massive, violent and overpowering. General threat to public safety and well being.

All the more reason to see them now than before they're 100 and 1000 times bigger. If we're starting from the point that pro terrorist crowds are so large and powerful that we can't even control them then maybe we should, you know, make them leave. I realize we won't, but seeing the west submissively surrender is sickening.
Raiderjay
Joes said:

Rossticus said:

All the more reason to see them now than before they're 100 and 1000 times bigger. If we're starting from the point that pro terrorist crowds are so large and powerful that we can't even control them then maybe we should, you know, make them leave. I realize we won't, but seeing the west submissively surrender is sickening.
it will be too late, then it will be an all out war here.....The left tries to make it a "they just want their own place, give them their space and they will be happy"......This is not the objective of Islam, it is global domination and capitulation, and until everyone understands this the battle will not be clearly defined.....
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Joes said:

I know some are applauding France for banning the demonstrations in support of Hamas and I understand why people feel that way, but I think it's a mistake. The west needs to see these crowds of monsters, not cover them up.

How'd it work out having America watch the BLM "protest s"?
First Page Last Page
Page 112 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.