Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,426 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
deddog
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
TwoGloves said:

Any idea how many drones are circling? Seems non stop for days..

At least two most times, you can hear two distinct sounds on occasion
deddog
AG
Whirligigs said:

Not a Bot said:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/then-and-now-in-photos-new-satellite-imagery-from-gaza-city-shows-buildings-destroyed-1.6597238

I know it's hard to tell from above, but many of these buildings are towers.

There are too many buildings still standing.

Israel targeted the "affluent" parts of Gaza first. Because the affluent parts are primarily Hamas supporters.and probably because that's a possible route for ground invasion?
Who?mikejones!
P.U.T.U said:

Issue is with Hezbollah and places like Syria is as long as the leaders stay untouched I don't think much will happen long term. To fight all of their enemies they need to fight on multiple front which they simply don't have the manpower to do with all of the enemies that have gotten involved. I do think Israel will eventually do something similar to Operation Wrath of God (aka Bayonet) and take out key targets within the terrorist organisations and Iran.

It is no secret Iran is using Hamas and Hezbollah as proxies and have for a long time. They know they will lose against Israel or the USA in a direct conflict so they use others to pick at wounds.

Makes you think, several times the USA had missions planned and knew exactly where the top members of Iran were when we were fighting in Iraq. We knew Iran was supplying weapons, tactics (EFPs) and training for people to fight the Americans in Iraq yet we never took out one during the war. I say that since Israel is using a similar tactic as we did in Iraq, bomb the heck out of an area from the sky and then go from door to door clearing the area. Iran had 20 years to study what the west would do in a situation like this. In the end Israel will win but it will cost a lot of lives on both sides. I have not looked up their numbers in a while but Hamas used to have around 20-40k troops, Israel has over ten times that with better weapons.

You can't go on the streets in a war zone and celebrate the deaths of an enemy, shouting death to them, and then act like you are the victim. Hence why you see the media blitz about how many innocents are being killed by Israel. The court of public opinion does dictate tactics for some countries

This is Iraq with different players on the field. Shia Iran using Sunni Hamas to fight their enemy just like they used Sunni Iraqis to fight the USA.

Negative media is ramping up. I expect to see quite a bit of pressure stories in an attempt to halt or pause Israeli attacks today.

Here's some I'm seeing:

Turkish:

Qatar:

Palestinian:

B-1 83
AG
nortex97 said:

It's starting to look prepared enough for the ground operation to roll in though.

NYPD has all cops reporting in uniform tomorrow for the 'day of protest for Hamas' and I definitely would approve of this if we could somehow do this as well;

I wouldn't read too much into the war experts online here. An F-16 using an unguided bomb without any need for evasive maneuvering (no real risk of manpads) can achieve an accuracy of under 10 meters I think using unguided munitions. They don't need guided/expensive weapons/long range or stealth to keep taking down buildings in Gaza:

I hope the Israeli's preclude any Turkish re-supply effort:

I wonder how the Turks plan to get those supplies there? Maybe through Egypt, because Israel isn't letting oxygen through any other Gaza opening.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
Who?mikejones!

Well, there you go hamas, Egypt, turkey, the UN- you want a pause in bombing and a humanitarian corridor? Bring back the hostages. Otherwise, youre effed.
txags92
AG
45-70Ag said:

The Fall Guy said:

45-70Ag said:

Telling certain parties to stay out of this

Too bad they didn't wait until they could hit it with his plane on the ground.
Righteousgemstone

A reminder that the Hamas fighters grew up watching cartoons such as this.
LMCane
BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT Israeli rescuers share another horror pic of blood-drenched NURSERY after Netanyahu shows bloody child's bed to world

SHOCKING images shared by Israeli rescuers show a blood-drenched nursery after Hamas terrorists rampaged through the homes of innocent families.

It comes after Israel's Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu posted a harrowing photo of a child's bed soaked in blood in another town where militants are said to have beheaded babies.

Hamas murdered hundreds of young people and infants
txags92
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Well, there you go hamas, Egypt, turkey, the UN- you want a pause in bombing and a humanitarian corridor? Bring back the hostages. Otherwise, youre effed.
What part of Israel formally declaring war on Hamas do these people not understand? You don't have any obligation to supply your enemy with anything when you are at war with them. Hamas and Israel's neighbors have a long history of abusing "humanitarian aid" allowances by Israel to smuggle people and weapons into Gaza.
Ag In Ok
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Oh the irony, Hamas is now holding Israeli / Jewish hostages a long with about 2 million gazan hostages.
LMCane
For those worried about running out of Smart Bombs

Today in Israel- Tomorrow in Gaza
Who?mikejones!
nortex97
AG
Presumably, yes.

I could see them approaching with a Turkish flagged ship too. They've tried/done that before in previous Gaza 'incursions' and uprisings, essentially daring the Israeli's to sink/raid the ship(s) as in 2010. I don't think Egypt wants to deal with a hostile armament shipment attempting to cross through by land.
GarryowenAg
AG
Several major hits just now on the Gaza live stream.

https://www.youtube.com/live/L67KCD3inM0?si=-NZsIWo0EVZid40C
JFABNRGR
AG
LMCane said:

For those worried about running out of Smart Bombs

Today in Israel- Tomorrow in Gaza

They are not even selling tags to donors.

They are either out of sharpies or don't need the funds.
Stressboy
AG
The Fife said:

Quote:

The pro-government Sham FM radio

Interesting name they have for that radio station. I'm surprised the US government hasn't taken it already.

They have It's called NPR.
No Spin Ag
Agthatbuilds said:

Looks like Elon has more work to do regarding bots.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
JFABNRGR
AG
deddog said:

TwoGloves said:

Any idea how many drones are circling? Seems non stop for days..

At least two most times, you can hear two distinct sounds on occasion

There has also always been at least one C130 flying nonstop racetrack at 14-18,000 AGL. Not sure if its location in the south is anywhere near those cameras and certainly there could be another w transponder off in the north.

Assuming its a C2 bird for all Air Ops.
Its flight track log per flight blows away anything I have seen in or around Ukraine. Jokingly I commented the mechanics are in monkey harnesses doing maintenance in flight.
jokershady
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

perfect response! And there's no way it'll happen because everyone knows the putrid people already mostly executed all the people they took with them.

They're F-ed!
SockStilkings
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Is there credible evidence that US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan were used to attack Israel?

Anyone know?
Yes, analyst on FNC said from seeing the weapons being used by Hamas it appears that abandoned US weaponry from Afghan is being used. I will edit with the actual name and clip,

Edit: Believe it was actually Pete Hegseth (was thinking I was listening to Trey Yingst) so take it for what its worth. I would trust Trey over Pete, but Pete is pretty knowledgeable in his own right.

Trey did indicate Israeli air strikes on the northern border typically indicate an attempt to keep Iran via Syria getting more advanced weapons in Lebanon.
Nitro Power
AG
Looks like War Steve has changed is attire and ready for a ground assault.
JobSecurity
AG
flashplayer
AG
My hunch is that Israel starves them out a few more days and starts the ground assault early next week.
Nitro Power
AG
Is that a clear enough warning for the bleeding hearts? Probably not
Anti-taxxer
AG
P.U.T.U said:

You can't go on the streets in a war zone and celebrate the deaths of an enemy, shouting death to them, and then act like you are the victim.

This is essentially what the college groups who are being blacklisted by employers are doing.

*******s.
nortex97
AG
Nitro Power said:

Is that a clear enough warning for the bleeding hearts? Probably not
They didn't drop any in Brale? What about the blind residents? Heartless.
Bag
AG
45-70Ag said:

suuuuuure we wont

something something nordstream2, wet markets, biden laptop, russia russia russia

These hombres have zero credibility
Who?mikejones!
Rapier108
Laying siege is one of the oldest military tactics on Earth.

It is still one of the most effective, as long as the attacker has the will power to see it through.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
BoDog
AG
TwoGloves said:

TAMUallen said:

agswin2001 said:

agswin2001 said:

The live feed is getting pretty sporty… Methinks Steve the Chicken might be the advanced warning system for incoming booms
I could have been wrong. Steve the Chicken could be calling in air strikes…

Sir, Steve is a rooster. He does not respond well to gender neutral terminology whilr he orders air strikes as an Israeli asset in Gaza

Steve needs to get busy. Far too many buildings standing.
By this time tomorrow Steve is going to be lunch.
Joes
I guess they don't expect a large-scale organized resistance when they go in, just mopping up action. Because the Germans realized almost immediately what a nightmare they created by turning Stalingrad into rubble before the ground troops went in. They essentially created the best defense they could for the Russians and they couldn't even move their own vehicles through the streets. Again, I'm sure the expected defense here will be much less than that, but it almost seems like other than hitting a few high priority sites it would have been better to destroy as they go through the city on the ground. But I guess they know what they're doing.
No Spin Ag
Rapier108 said:

Laying siege is one of the oldest military tactics in Earth.

It is still one of the most effective, as long as the attacker has the will power to see it through.

Paying seige was also the best that could be done before modern weapons. Doing that today, when Israel has the weapons to do more and do it quickly, seems almost like going the PC route thanks to the world watching.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Would love to get input from those with military experience; is it better to create rubble barriers from destroyed buildings, or deal with intact buildings that snipers can fire from?
Philip J Fry
AG
I'm a military expert. Better the turn it to rubble and use giant front end loaders to push the debris into the sea.
GAC06
AG
Will be harder to move undetected without roofs shielding the view from aerial assets. Either way, it's pretty clear they're not going to drop every building.
First Page Last Page
Page 97 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.