Israel/Hamas going at it

1,653,610 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by The Fall Guy
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The camera operators are awake!

All three moved their cameras to the latest strike
HowdyTAMU
AG
There are less than 10K people watching this feed. I wonder if half of them are on TexAgs?

Pinochet
They were treating them next to Israelis injured in the attacks, and that was clearly disconcerting to the victims and doctors.
Sharpshooter
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

There are less than 10K people watching this feed. I wonder if half of them are on TexAgs?

On a seperate tab, but, yes you are correct.
Rossticus
An L of an Ag
AG
sanangelo said:

The Last Cobra Commander said:

will25u said:

Interesting topic here that I haven't seen broached on the forum yet…

There's not a single Arab country that wants to claim/standup for/directly support/ directly assist the "Palestinians". They are a useful idiot due to their proximity to Israel. Aside from that…
There may be words of support, but that's about where it ends.
All Arab countries know the "Palestinians" are a net negative on society therefor they'll never get too involved.
Maybe Joe Biden will offer Palestinians asylum and they can settle in Minneapolis.

Stick em in Target Field, it won't be used for a while.
txags92
AG
one safe place said:

TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time
The first night I spent on my visit to Tarawa, there was a rooster nearby, and he would crow and then one a bit further away would crow. I was wide awake to begin with, there is a 17 hour time difference. More than once I thought about getting out of bed and wringing his neck, lol.
Had the same experience last year on Grand Cayman with a 5 am wake-up ahead of me and a rooster that started up at 1230am and called all morning.
Rossticus
TAMUallen
AG
So what are the Palestinians even doing now?

I understand it is only almost 7am but there is zero traffic on the streets. Other than the people recording the live feeds, you see no people on roofs or patios. It looks and sounds like a ghost town besides Steve the rooster
TAMUallen
AG
That is AWESOME! Took that building right out like a planned demo
Rossticus
Probably a combination of praying to Allah for divine/outside intervention, followed closely by putting their head between their legs and kissing their asses goodbye.
C@LAg
TAMUallen said:

That is AWESOME! Took that building right out like a planned demo
maybe it was.

Rossticus
Stat Monitor Repairman
Want to make sure the timeline leading up to this new war is correct. Does this look right to you?

March 2020: Biological Attack (Covid 19)

June 2020 Mass riots in US

December 2020: Biological countermeasures implemented

August 2021: US withdraws from Afghanistan ending 20-years war

January 2022: Covid ends

February 2022: Russia Invades Ukraine

September 2022: Nord Stream pipeline sabotaged

September 2023: US releases $6 Billion to Iran

October 2023: Hamas attacks Israel
GAC06
AG
Looks like some random and largely unrelated points
dreyOO
JobSecurity said:

No more fossil fuels to keep the lights on? I salute them for going so green. They'll be saving many of our lives long after they're all dust.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Is there credible evidence that US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan were used to attack Israel?

Anyone know?
Not a Bot
AG
no
JFABNRGR
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Want to make sure the timeline leading up to this new war is correct. Does this look right to you?

You missed stolen election.
C@LAg

Is there credible evidence that US weapons abandoned in Afghanistan were used to attack Israel?

Anyone know?
yes. all the weapons are stamped "Made in China".
painkiller06
AG

Yep. That sounds quite accurate to me.

What's next?

November 2024: Elections suspended because time of war

We are spiraling more rapidly than I ever expected.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TAMUallen
AG
They're hitting damn close to camera

The sounds and how rapid the shots are coming in don't sound like the missiles.

Maybe these are coming in from the sea?
P.H. Dexippus
AG
An L of an Ag said:

Ferg said:

Interesting tweet on the history of Israel. If you hit show more, it goes all the way back.

Mameluke state was no slouch. They handed the Mongols their first major defeat.

Warrior class of kidnapped Eastern Europeans.
FriscoKid
AG
It's about to be a 12 mile gravel road in all directions in Gaza. You have to fight evil and give them the death that they worship.
TAMUallen
AG
Cam 1 is showing the tall building that cam 4 is on top of. Appears the base or very close to the base of cam 4 building was hit
Bird Poo
AG
one safe place said:

TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time
The first night I spent on my visit to Tarawa, there was a rooster nearby, and he would crow and then one a bit further away would crow. I was wide awake to begin with, there is a 17 hour time difference. More than once I thought about getting out of bed and wringing his neck, lol.

I would have F'd hat struttin SOB up!
Not a Bot
AG
I know it is cnn, but they have been reporting today that intelligence officials are telling them that initial intelligence suggests Iran may have been caught by surprise by Oct 7 as well. One of the reasons there has not been a public accusation.
TAMUallen
AG
A couple times now Steve the rooster has crowed right before a missile hits.

Sounds silly but I wonder if the planes or missiles they are using actually trigger him to crow
Not a Bot
AG
Just rewound and saw that. That was not a missile. Maybe naval guns. The building next to it is a mosque.
GAC06
AG
Their biggest naval gun is 76mm. Not exactly going to do a lot shelling a city with that
TAMUallen
AG
GAC06 said:

Their biggest naval gun is 76mm. Not exactly going to do a lot shelling a city with that

It didn't do much either besides a bit of dust/smoke. Not like the spice 2000 missile that downed a building
ABATTBQ11
AG
Sharpshooter said:

ABATTBQ11 said:

Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
I have often thought that dropping the first in Tokyo Bay thereby reducing casualties, and then offering Japan the opportunity to surrender, might have been the better oprion. Don't judge me, I am to the right of the Tea Party and have no issue with the decisions made. Just a different perspective.
Though they had firebombed Tokyo, I read the decision to avoid dropping an atomic bomb on Tokyo was they did not want to kill Hirohito and that might have been wise given how things played out.
Re-read. I did not say ON Tokyo.

Would have made no difference, and we put something like 1/4 of the nation's resources into making just the 2 we used and the one we tested. We could not afford to waste one. Dropping the first one on a city didn't seem to convince the Japanese to surrender, so dropping one in the bay probably wouldn't have either. Dropping it on Hiroshima at least killed a lot military personnel and eliminated a lot of production capacity for war equipment in the event the Japanese refused to surrender after the second.
I don't disagree but that did we give them enough time to comprehend? Again, I have no issue with the US decisions. I revere the Greatest Generation. My father was a member.

They had time. Some didn't really believe it. There's a true story of a guy who survived both bombs because was in Hiroshima on a business trip when it was bombed. His boss was angry with him for returning to Nagasaki early and wouldn't believe a single bomb could do what he was saying, despite the guy being covered in bandages and having pretty serious radiation burns. Not long after on that same day the second bomb was dropped while he was in the office and his boss got a lesson in modern nuclear physics. Somehow he survived and made his way to his house. I think his wife she family had gone to the store or something and miraculously survived as well.

And as others have mentioned, there was an attempted coup to stop the emperor's surrender broadcast. The first nuke would never have convinced them, no matter where it was dropped. Even after the second nuke a large faction wanted to keep going even if it meant being nuked into oblivion.
Not a Bot
AG

Note that Abbas is PLO, not Hamas. They aren't fans of each other.
agswin2001
AG
The live feed is getting pretty sporty… Methinks Steve the Chicken might be the advanced warning system for incoming booms
TwoGloves
AG
Whew buddy, they hitting hard.
First Page Last Page
Page 95 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.