Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,809 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
TheGreatEscape
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like a Northern front has opened.
The Fall Guy
AG
Link?
The Fall Guy
AG
https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog-october-11-2023/

45-70Ag
AG

This interview was on nbc nightly news.
JobSecurity
AG
JobSecurity
AG
Deus Vult
JobSecurity said:

It's a start, just 2,046,945 left to kill.
JobSecurity
AG

Pinochet

Still some out there who are trying to argue that Hamas isn't intentionally killing civilians or that Israel shouldn't retaliate because children could die. Not sure how you can still believe that.
nortex97
AG
"was."
Nitro Power
AG
Deus Vult
It's heating up on the live cams. Looks like they are working on the port area.
Deus Vult
Deus Vult said:

It's heating up on the live cams. Looks like they are working on the port area.
These live cams have at least 1 and at times 2 different views from the live cams posted earlier.

B-1 83
AG
TAMUallen said:

Not a Bot said:

Bump since it's now light.

Looks like cam2 is now an old loop. It should be daylight since it is shortly north of the Gaza strip
I've seen some incredible explosions and fires on TV. I'm thinking those aren't "baby milk factories" exploding like that. Hopefully some underground storage has been eliminated with extreme prejudice.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
JFABNRGR
AG
B-1 83 said:

TAMUallen said:

Not a Bot said:

Bump since it's now light.

Looks like cam2 is now an old loop. It should be daylight since it is shortly north of the Gaza strip
I've seen some incredible explosions and fires on TV. I'm thinking those aren't "baby milk factories" exploding like that. Hopefully some underground storage has been eliminated with extreme prejudice.
I just saw a donkey pulling a cart in CAM 4 just like out of Blackhawk Down.

Cam 4 also has a label "streamer is away to Mcdonalds BRB" you can't make this **** up.
CDUB98
AG
Camera 4: streamer is away at McDonald's, BRB

Edit: Someone beat me to it.
duck79
AG
I just started following the live webcams. I do get a laugh out of webcam 4 in a war zone currently saying "Streamers is away to McDonalds. BRB"
CDUB98
AG
That port still looks quite useful in Cam 3. I wonder why they haven't finished it off yet.

And, damn, that drone is still annoying.
Rossticus

1)

' Khalid Mashal the leader and founding member of Hamas gave a speech today asking Muslims all around the world to do the following:

1. To show anger, especially next Friday, in Muslim countries and Also among Muslim diaspora around the world; he called it "the Friday of Al-Aqsa flood", he said this will send a message of rage to Zionists and to America

2. He asked for financial help from all Muslims around the world; to help with their money, he called it "Financial Jihad". He asked Muslims to give to the fighters of Gaza in order to compensate them for the destruction

3.He asked political pressure, from Muslim leaders and Muslim nations, to stop Israel's military invasion of Gaza

4.The most important thing: He asked all Muslims around the world to carry Jihad by their souls; to fight and be martyrs for Al-Aqsa.
He wants Muslims to fight against the Jews, starting with Muslims who live in the countries surrounding Israel: Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt (but also other countries), to go to the borders and try to enter, each by his own means. He said: This is the time for Jihad to be applied on the ground rather than just in theory. He asked the Mujahedeen to go in long caravans to spell their blood on the land of Palestine.

These are his final words:

Funds are important but today we are asking for your blood and souls [to be sacrificed for Palestine]'

2)

' My own analysis based on Mashal's speech:

1. I predict possible terrorist attacks next Friday (or even before), in European countries and the U.S. against Jewish targets, and also American targets

2. I predict protests, in Muslim countries and in western countries, led by Islamists showing rage by acts of violence and destruction

3. I predict possible attacks against Americans and Jews in some of the Muslim countries

4. I predict no one will show up at the borders of Israel to carry Jihad'
2000AgPhD
duck79 said:

I just started following the live webcams. I do get a laugh out of webcam 4 in a war zone currently saying "Streamers is away to McDonalds. BRB"
But is Mickey D's still there?
RK
AG
this friday or next friday? don't want to get dressed up on the wrong day.
Rossticus
Who?mikejones!

Pressure is about to get turned up on israel to slow down amd limit its response.

This is the moment
Tx_Aggie15
AG
YOU LOVE TO SEE IT!
HumpitPuryear
AG
5. I predict Mashal will not be at the front of any columns entering Israel but will be safely rage blogging from behind a desk.
Nagler
AG
Rossticus said:

This cracked me up. That load just hollering. What a bunch of idiots.
Who?mikejones!
Who?mikejones!
Hubert J. Farnsworth
Agthatbuilds said:

Pressure is about to get turned up on israel to slow down amd limit its response.

This is the moment

That's always what happens. Dirty muslims start crap, Israel responds and then the US and everyone else gets them to limit their response. The problem never gets solved.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Terrible.
txags92
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Good luck talking the Israelis into a cease fire any time soon with that still going on.
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

And yet, all we'll get from the MSM is footage from Gaza asking why Israel is bombing schools and hospitals.
halfastros81
AG
Israel should tell them all "thanks for your input" and then go on about their business , and I believe they will.
JobSecurity
AG
The Fife
Rossticus said:

I thought the "aloha snackbars" were supposed to come out when something good for their team happens? All the yelling sounds like they didn't like that guy anyway, so good riddance.
First Page Last Page
Page 75 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.