Israel/Hamas going at it

1,660,770 Views | 9798 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Trigon Jin
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

The NYT said Egypt warned them in advance, but I automatically assume they're wrong.
"Hey guys! Some crap is gonna go down from somewhere in Gaza at sometime." Not exactly actionable intel.

Besides Gaza has been lobbing rockets and missiles periodically for years but the Iron Dome has shielded Israel from much of that damage.

Here's an actionable warning: "Hamas has discovered a way to disable the alarms and sensors on your border wall in order to breach it."
Player To Be Named Later
AG
Not a Bot said:

I take no pleasure in seeing this and wish it didn't have to be this way.

Know what I don't see there? Beheaded babies, raped women, and murdered grandmothers.

So, I'm not finding any sympathy
XXXVII
Not a Bot said:

They can thank their elected hamas leaders for this.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
C@LAg
rgag12 said:

They must still have some power over there if a bunch of them are using phones for flash lights
i have a small foldable solar panel charger that I can use to charge my phone outside/on camping trips, etc.

lots of sun in the middle east.
carl spacklers hat
Agthatbuilds said:

Step aside, tw at. This is adult business.
People think I'm an idiot or something, because all I do is cut lawns for a living.
TAMUallen
AG
It's nice when the sun comes up and I can kinda tell finally what I'm looking at
Catag94
AG
carl spacklers hat said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Better yet, go over there!
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Close boom booms happening
XXXVII
carl spacklers hat said:

Agthatbuilds said:

If AOC goes over there, it will be 1 million and 1 children.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
TXAG 05
AG
TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time

That's the point. Keep them awake and tired.
RangerRick9211
AG
Not a Bot said:

I'm with you. Hamas has to be done, I know.

I also know that there's children that never knew better, never had a chance, and will die and suffer because of there forefathers. I know there's no other rationale response from Israel, but the Gaza children will be in my somber prayers tonight, along with Israel and all Jews. Hamas can't exist. Poor babies on both sides, **** Hamas.
deddog
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

If Israel is restrained, they will fail. You kill Hamas, new recruits will take their place and the cycle repeats
You kill Hamas and their wife, kids and parents, and cousins, good luck getting future recruits.

That is one way in which you can truly destroy Hamas .
Will the Israelis do this ? Time will tell
Not a Bot
AG
Cam 1 is still looking north. Cam 2 is zoomed in on the same tower from a slightly different angle. It is north because the other day there was a rocket barrage and an iron dome interception, rockets targeting Ashkelon. Also, the sun is coming up in the east.

Cam 4 is facing east, still a bit uncertain what that lighted area is but I think it's a hospital complex.
one safe place
TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time
The first night I spent on my visit to Tarawa, there was a rooster nearby, and he would crow and then one a bit further away would crow. I was wide awake to begin with, there is a 17 hour time difference. More than once I thought about getting out of bed and wringing his neck, lol.
Sharpshooter
AG
RangerRick9211 said:

Not a Bot said:

I'm with you. Hamas has to be done, I know.

I also know that there's children that never knew better, never had a chance, and will die and suffer because of there forefathers. I know there's no other rationale response from Israel, but the Gaza children will be in my somber prayers tonight, along with Israel and all Jews. Hamas can't exist. Poor babies on both sides, **** Hamas.
Children are children. If you can catch them prior to grooming you can save them.
flashplayer
AG
Allah wasn't so Akbar last night, eh Gaza?
TAMUallen
AG
Gaza is so ugly. They have annoying roosters. Annoying calls to prayer. Bombs always going off. Planes always flying overhead. Even their emergency sirens are annoying. It's smokey too!

No wonder these people are so angry and mean
Rossticus
rab79
AG
Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
I have often thought that dropping the first in Tokyo Bay thereby reducing casualties, and then offering Japan the opportunity to surrender, might have been the better oprion. Don't judge me, I am to the right of the Tea Party and have no issue with the decisions made. Just a different perspective.

Japanese military tried to stop hirohito's surrender broadcast.
Teslag
AG
I know, we"ll work up a number 6 on ''em!
Rossticus
Dr. Mephisto
AG
Rossticus said:

At this point, it has to be option 2.
Sharpshooter
AG
rab79 said:

Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
I have often thought that dropping the first in Tokyo Bay thereby reducing casualties, and then offering Japan the opportunity to surrender, might have been the better oprion. Don't judge me, I am to the right of the Tea Party and have no issue with the decisions made. Just a different perspective.

Japanese military tried to stop hirohito's surrender broadcast.
Info I did not have. Thank you.
TA-OP
Dr. Mephisto said:

At this point, it has to be option 2.
I'm shocked they're even considering stopping at option 2.
aggiehawg
AG
Rossticus said:

Am I understanding that correctly? They don't want a refugee crisis, so they are allowing designated people out but then will keep the border closed to anybody else from the West Bank?
Who?mikejones!
HowdyTAMU
AG
Rossticus said:

As Patrick concludes, this is not the war Jordan wants to jump into. Securing their own borders. What a novel concept!
Rossticus
Yep.
Rossticus

Pinochet
TAMUallen said:

Gaza is so ugly. They have annoying roosters. Annoying calls to prayer. Bombs always going off. Planes always flying overhead. Even their emergency sirens are annoying. It's smokey too!

No wonder these people are so angry and mean

All dem teeth and no toothbrush.
PeekingDuck
AG
Jordan knows it is about to get much worse and I'm sure they are just trying to limit chaos.
heavily intoxtricated
Rossticus said:

They had a buffer zone already. How did that work out? Option 2 it is.
sanangelo
AG
The Last Cobra Commander said:

will25u said:

Interesting topic here that I haven't seen broached on the forum yet…

There's not a single Arab country that wants to claim/standup for/directly support/ directly assist the "Palestinians". They are a useful idiot due to their proximity to Israel. Aside from that…
There may be words of support, but that's about where it ends.
All Arab countries know the "Palestinians" are a net negative on society therefor they'll never get too involved.
Maybe Joe Biden will offer Palestinians asylum and they can settle in Minneapolis.
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Who?mikejones!
HowdyTAMU
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

A bit surprised they stopped at that.
First Page Last Page
Page 94 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.