Israel/Hamas going at it

1,655,858 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by The Fall Guy
CDUB98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know the backstory on Steve the War Chicken?
Sharpshooter
AG
TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time
Nor am I. However, at my age, sleep is a luxury.
Dr. Mephisto
AG
No Spin Ag said:

TAMUallen said:

For Biden now bringing up the rules of war and AOC saying the Israelis are committing war crimes against the poor innocent people of Gaza....

We firebombed 67 Japanese cities killing anywhere from 200,000 people to 1 million. It's war. It isn't a White House bbq

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Israel needs to be deaf to anything any other country says to them. This is their war they should act on it as they see fit.

Yes.

Plus, with this "leadership", we're wrong on almost everything.

Go do your thing, Israel! May God protect and bless you as you take out the human trash!
Sharpshooter
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

Sharpshooter said:

one safe place said:

YouBet said:

AgBQ-00 said:

Dan Carlin said it perfectly in his Supernova in the East series. Something along the lines that those tactics did not come out of nowhere. But they came out of the insanity of the meat grinder that was that war.
I think Israel will be restrained as far as trying to limit casualties to Hamas. But I don't think they will be halting in their mission and will complete it.

I just finished Ep III a few minutes ago. The parallels between the atrocities and actions committed by the Japanese in WWII and Hamas now are strikingly similar.

The imperialist Japanese back then were real m'fers. Nuking their ass after listening to what they did is understandable. Israel doing what they say they are going to do here is understandable.
I would not have stopped with two atomic bombs. As fast as they could have been made, I'd have dropped them on major Japanese cities telling them the atrocities they committed come with a cost.
I have often thought that dropping the first in Tokyo Bay thereby reducing casualties, and then offering Japan the opportunity to surrender, might have been the better oprion. Don't judge me, I am to the right of the Tea Party and have no issue with the decisions made. Just a different perspective.
Though they had firebombed Tokyo, I read the decision to avoid dropping an atomic bomb on Tokyo was they did not want to kill Hirohito and that might have been wise given how things played out.
Re-read. I did not say ON Tokyo.

Would have made no difference, and we put something like 1/4 of the nation's resources into making just the 2 we used and the one we tested. We could not afford to waste one. Dropping the first one on a city didn't seem to convince the Japanese to surrender, so dropping one in the bay probably wouldn't have either. Dropping it on Hiroshima at least killed a lot military personnel and eliminated a lot of production capacity for war equipment in the event the Japanese refused to surrender after the second.
I don't disagree but that did we give them enough time to comprehend? Again, I have no issue with the US decisions. I revere the Greatest Generation. My father was a member.
TAMUallen
AG
Hearing loud noises but not seeing explosions. Is Hamas shooting rockets?
C@LAg
Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.
God, please guide my bullets so that they may part the heads of Hamas like your prophet did the Red Sea.

Not a Bot
AG
The cameras are not pointed toward the blasts. Have not seen the cameras move in a while.
JB!98
AG
Here is a different stream. Even has a War Damn Chicken icon on one of the frames. Lots of arty being fired right now. Sounds like a 4 gun battery.

Today, unfortunately, many Americans have good reason to fear that they will be victimized if they are unable to protect themselves. And today, no less than in 1791, the Second Amendment guarantees their right to do so. - Justice Samuel Alito 2022
Who?mikejones!

Oops
Dr. Mephisto
AG
C@LAg said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.
God, please guide my bullets so that they may part the heads of Hamas like your prophet did the Red Sea.

And all the people said, "Amen!"
C@LAg
Agthatbuilds said:

Oops
Oops, eh.
CDUB98
AG
JB!98 said:

Here is a different stream. Even has a War Damn Chicken icon on one of the frames. Lots of arty being fired right now. Sounds like a 4 gun battery.

That's the one we've been watching, but still good to repost the link from time to time.

I'm just wondering when the chicken entered the chat. I don't remember it when I unplugged yesterday, but he was there this morning.
Pizza
Has there been any statement by Israel or an Israeli spokesperson confirming that Egypt did in fact warn them early?
Nitro Power
AG
CDUB98 said:

JB!98 said:

That's the one we've been watching, but still good to repost the link from time to time.

I'm just wondering when the chicken entered the chat. I don't remember it when I unplugged yesterday, but he was there this morning.
The chicken was the fill in streamer when the normal streamer went to McDonalds
Who?mikejones!
It's been denied by Israel
CDUB98
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

Oops

I wonder how they figured out it was hin since he's alk masked.
Sharpshooter
AG
C@LAg said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Thanks, and I starred that. However, I was commenting on the Gaza web cams in which the Muslims were saying their prayers. Won't help them.
Nitro Power
AG
Pluralizes Everythings said:

Has there been any statement by Israel or an Israeli spokesperson confirming that Egypt did in fact warn them early?
They would never disclose that if true.
Independence H-D
CDUB98 said:

Anyone know the backstory on Steve the War Chicken?

History has been erased. He is a special forces ghost and master of krav maga.
BBRex
AG
10thYrSr said:

Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.

Watched the video, doesn't make it any less horrific but it looked like it could have been poop to me. Many women are taught to **** themselves to prevent rape. This doesn't in any way discount how horrible that video is.

When I saw the video, I thought "I hope that's poop" because I've heard that, too. But I was pretty sure that was blood.
CDUB98
AG
Nitro Power said:

CDUB98 said:

JB!98 said:

The chicken was the fill in streamer when the normal streamer went to McDonalds

Ahh, thanks. I remember that BRB message. I don't keep up with the chat on there at all. Moves at a million miles an hour.
Ferg
Interesting tweet on the history of Israel. If you hit show more, it goes all the way back.

Pizza
Nitro Power said:

Pluralizes Everythings said:

They would never disclose that if true.

I guess. I've heard multiple reports that Israel was warned 3 days in advance by Egypt, but others that indicate Israel is refuting this claim (see links below for an example). The NYT said Egypt warned them in advance, but I automatically assume they're wrong.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/senior-us-lawmaker-says-egypt-warned-israel-3-days-before-onslaught/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ndtv.com/world-news/israel-palestine-war-gaza-hamas-attack-israel-refutes-reports-that-egypt-warned-of-hamas-attack-in-advance-4465887/amp/1
Not a Bot
AG
I take no pleasure in seeing this and wish it didn't have to be this way.
Not a Bot
AG
Most of the airstrikes yesterday were to the north, which is where the cameras are pointed.

A lot of activity in the south tonight.
JFABNRGR
AG
TAMUallen said:

Sharpshooter said:

Prayer time.

Not sure when they sleep between bombs, roosters and 530am prayer time

Eventually the body finds a way and when it does it goes to REM immediately.
TAMU1990
AG
TAMUallen said:

flashplayer said:

10thYrSr said:

Rockdoc said:

Every time I see that video of the poor girl in the little SUV with the blood on her pants from being raped, my heart just breaks for her. She's probably dead by now.

Watched the video, doesn't make it any less horrific but it looked like it could have been poop to me. Many women are taught to **** themselves to prevent rape. This doesn't in any way discount how horrible that video is.

You need to get your eyes checked then homie. That was 100% blood.

I won't watch it again but I agree because when I saw it I only thought blood.
People can't just poop on demand. It was blood from being raped.
An L of an Ag
AG
Ferg said:

Interesting tweet on the history of Israel. If you hit show more, it goes all the way back.

Mameluke state was no slouch. They handed the Mongols their first major defeat.
CrottyKid
AG
Not a Bot said:

Well well well. If it isn't the consequences of my own actions.
CDUB98
AG
Not a Bot said:

Looks like an opportunity to take out several fighting age men.
Not a Bot
AG
Not going to clutter the thread with it, but the Battle of Yarmuk may have been the most consequential battle in modern world history. Still reeling from the effects today.
Who?mikejones!
Nitro Power
AG
I don't see them cheering, and spitting on their people...
Sharpshooter
AG
Not a Bot said:

Lifes a bit** and then you become a conseqence of your action.
rgag12
AG
They must still have some power over there if a bunch of them are using phones for flash lights
First Page Last Page
Page 93 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.