Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,307 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
unmade bed
How long do you want to ignore this user?
jagvocate said:

When was the last time a war was fought between 2 sides and the US taxpayer hadn't in some way funded both sides?
Eliminatus
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

Iran funds both Hamas and Hezbollah.

Along with many, many others.

And not only funds, but actively trains and coordinates as well. The damned thing is, it's not even that much of a secret. Like at all. They do it pretty openly and pretty much always have in this last generation.

Iran has not, is not, and never will be anything but an enemy to the United States. Sickens me every time we deal with them. Felt this way for years and years now and feel more validated with every new passing year.
YouBet
AG
will25u said:

Dimebag Darrell
Teslag said:

will25u said:

Palestinians are animals and should be treated as such

I'd love to square up against that POS in the red tank. Within minutes he'd have shattered orbitals and would be chained to a leash serving as my personal backyard human pooper scooper.
agent-maroon
AG
Used to think how terrible it was when King Herod massacred all the male children and how the firstborn male children of Pharaoh's Egypt died, but recent events have kind of clarified the logic of such actions. Assuming that the modern day Palestinians aren't all that different than they were 2000 years ago.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Faustus
JobSecurity said:

will25u said:

FYI Look at the other tweets on this account. It's a palestinian sympathizer. I can't find this quote anywhere else

It's unbelievable on its face, and even if that was the sentiment they'd never announce it such they'd be presumably liable for whatever atrocity Hamas dreamed up.

It's a blatant attempt to steal Israel's moral authority in defending itself by suggesting Israeli soldiers will engage in things they'd otherwise be held accountable for by rules of war and military courts - but Israel says its soldiers won't be held accountable for anything.

Kind of funny the Palestinian propaganda by a rando was retweeted favorably (like initially reposted and liked here) by the glass 'em crowd. The gut reaction to say **** yeah far outweighed any concern for provenance or that it seemed like a dubious and dumb thing for an Israeli authority to say.
TAMUallen
AG
Not a Bot said:

Bump since it's now light.

Looks like cam2 is now an old loop. It should be daylight since it is shortly north of the Gaza strip
ABATTBQ11
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

Teslag said:

will25u said:

I'd love to square up against that POS in the red tank. Within minutes he'd have shattered orbitals and would be chained to a leash serving as my personal backyard human pooper scooper.

He'll be wailing and crying in a week over all his boys
Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon said:

Used to think how terrible it was when King Herod massacred all the male children and how the firstborn male children of Pharaoh's Egypt died, but recent events has kind of clarified the logic of such actions. Assuming that the modern day Palestinians aren't all that different than they were 2000 years ago.
You right. Nothing has changed in 2000+ years.

Covid was the Israelites at the base of Mt Sinai.

I guess we about to see if they still God's chosen people.
Stat Monitor Repairman
P.H. Dexippus said:

AgLiving06 said:

Pleasantly surprised. Good for them.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Mia Kalifa and now this NYU lady find out what happens when you touch the third rail.
the_batman26
AG
If we have Bernie condemning Hamas, they really ****ed up.
Stat Monitor Repairman
unmade bed said:

jagvocate said:

When was the last time a war was fought between 2 sides and the US taxpayer hadn't in some way funded both sides?
Plan to revisit this issue tomorrow with fresh eyes. Got to get up early tomorrow and get back to work. Got taxes to pay and wars to fund.

the_batman26
AG
I've seen similar with students now. Clearly, both sides have done wrong. But this time, the pro-Palestinian students are getting pushback when their peers typically laud them for their stances on decolonization, or whatever. Most mega lefties I know are going the whole "this needs to stop" route instead of taking sides. That's how bad this is.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Wildes't part about all this is the NYU Law SBP somehow thought they could work NYC big law and piss of the Jews at the same time.

That's just how disconnected we are from reality in 2023.

Pick one kid, but you gonna have a hard time with both.
FriscoKid
AG
N/m I don't want to get banned again.
Faustus
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

AgLiving06 said:

Pleasantly surprised. Good for them.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Mia Kalifa and now this NYU lady find out what happens when you touch the third rail.
Quote:

Quote:

. . .
Wildes't part about all this is the NYU Law SBP somehow thought they could work NYC big law and piss of the Jews at the same time.

That's just how disconnected we are from reality in 2023.

"Third rail" and can't "piss off the Jews" tropes after the terrorist attack?

That could have just as easily been posted by Kalifa or the NYU lady. Too funny it was on this thread and given recent events. That's how disconnected from reality we are in 2023.
Stat Monitor Repairman
deddog said:

Are we about to see Israel level the whole place?
No.
Their attacks continue to be very targeted.
You may be right. We seeing a lot of rhetoric.

One the other hand, all bets might be off. We just don't know.

We just now starting to appreciate how bad this could be, and at what scale.

We might have ****ed around and got ourselves in to a real Hal Lindsay scale mess here. Real Hal Lindsay **** here. For real.

If we awoken by the sound of horns blowing, we'll know the time is nigh upon us.

Godspeed to all.

Stat Monitor Repairman
If you gonna work in the entertainment business or big law ... Plan A shouldn't involve angering jewish people.

That's all I'm tryna say here/

Seems like you reading much into it.
one safe place
CDUB98 said:

AgLiving06 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Actions have consequences..

That child is one of those who thinks he is smarter than he is. He likely would have turned out a much better person had someone, somewhere in his past, knocked a few teeth loose.
Psycho Bunny
TAMUallen said:

Not a Bot said:

Looks like cam2 is now an old loop. It should be daylight since it is shortly north of the Gaza strip

Think the camera is broken. Saw the explosion from the 2 cameras on the left side of the screen. Haven't seen that much dust on live tv since 9/11. Someone down there just got the wrath of Israel
TAMUallen
AG
Psycho Bunny said:

TAMUallen said:

Not a Bot said:

Think the camera is broken. Saw the explosion from the 2 cameras on the left side of the screen. Haven't seen that much dust on live tv since 9/11. Someone down there just got the wrath of Israel

Camera 2 is in Israel, elevated. I doubt it's broken.

The amount of smoke is increasing. I don't know where Israel is striking but it's obvious that there's lots to burn wherever they are hitting. Haven't seen many strikes that look like they are hitting ammo storages like seen in Ukraine with rounds cooking off. I'd lean towards the strikes being on fuel storage sites thst then are burning slowly, billowing smoke. I'm no expert in explosions of hidden fuel storage sites though
TAMUallen
AG
Can barely see anything on cam 1 and 3 now due to smoke.

Curious as to how widespread this is across the strip
Psycho Bunny
Broken might be the wrong word. Frozen, or on a loop however it's definitely not working.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If we see this spill out of Israel ... what is the next shoe to drop?

What is your prediction? What are we looking for?

Israel will never have more momentum and support than they do at this moment. Will they go after Iran?
TAMUallen
AG
At 933am almost 934am they removed a filter and cleaned the lens on cam3. The view of the Gaza Strip changed instantly.
Psycho Bunny
Camera 2 and 3 are showing the same image. One is lighter than the other.
Psycho Bunny
Not a Bot said:

Bumping agian, bombing has intensified, several more buildings on fire. You can hear the missiles incoming on the live stream.
New Boot Goofin
AG
Sounds like artillery now
Allen Aggie
AG
Dimebag Darrell said:

Teslag said:

will25u said:

They are a bunch of savages.
Claverack

If you gonna work in the entertainment business or big law ... Plan A shouldn't involve angering jewish people.

That's all I'm tryna say here/

Seems like you reading much into it.

His boy Biden funded Iran and Hamas. So he's in full projection mode.
nortex97
AG
They are still funding it via Iran and want more bureaucrats confirmed to 'help:'

45-70Ag
AG
Psycho Bunny
45-70Ag said:

And miss a good time by staying home. I was planning on going to the range Friday, looks like the range is coming to me.
nortex97
AG
A firing range is probably one of the safer places to be if the moslems start going cave man about us.
Not a Bot
AG
The more I read history the more respect I have for the Kings of England and others who actually went into battle with their troops. None of this "go die for Allah while I sit back here in a luxury condo."

Armchair generaling seems to be a relatively recent phenomenon.
First Page Last Page
Page 74 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.