Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,205 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 16 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
ABATTBQ11
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

'Radicalized by Hamas online'

So is big tech still allowing the radicalization of Hamas online?

Seems like they would have cleaned that up in the past 22-years, or nah?

They don't have anything to worry about as long as they keep everyone from Michigan out.
Not a Bot
AG
Will instantly be blamed on Elon Musk.
$3 Sack of Groceries
AG
Harry Stone said:

AgLiving06 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Actions have consequences..

He'll blame Israel for losing his spot

It's a woman. Sorry, a "non binary" black person. I'm sure all the "phobe" and "ist" accusations are about to get trotted out. An entire generation of complete idiots.
TheVarian
AG
Never gets old seeing that. And the people who support Ham As$$ are here with us now..scary stuff.
Ag with kids
AG
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Harry Stone said:

AgLiving06 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Actions have consequences..

He'll blame Israel for losing his spot

It's a woman. Sorry, a "non binary" black person. I'm sure all the "phobe" and "ist" accusations are about to get trotted out. An entire generation of complete idiots.
I'm sure she was a complete merit hire...
Not a Bot
AG
In order to lead any organization at a place like NYU you pretty much have to be black and queer. That's basically the lone qualification.
will25u
suburban cowboy
AG
48 hrs. ago the narrative was "kill them all". Seems like that has changed some by letting out so called "civilians".

I'm struggling with what the hesitation is. Kill them all means, kill them all; children, elderly, and everyone in between.

They are a culture that has no place on this earth.
Teslag
AG
will25u said:

Palestinians are animals and should be treated as such
DannyDuberstein
AG
If you are gonna launch attacks and missiles from neighborhoods, those neighborhoods should be destroyed. Residents that don't want to resist their homes being used as terrorist launching points should leave. Blame Hamas when you lose everything
TH36
Time to go buy some more .223 tomorrow.

Im normally pretty level headed and figure the media is trying to get all of us to fight each other, fuel the fire. I still feel that way but I also feel there's a reckoning coming. We may be protecting our children from idiots like these very soon.
HowdyTAMU
AG
No one has power now but Hamas via their generators, so aren't the buildings in Gaza with the lights on just marking the target for Israel?

Not a Bot
AG
A lot of the bigger buildings look like they have solar panels.
HowdyTAMU
AG
And they have big enough batteries to store enough energy for the entire evening?
TAMUallen
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

No one has power now but Hamas via their generators, so aren't the buildings in Gaza with the lights on just marking the target for Israel?

Nah, with led lights nowadays that doesn't take much energy at all. They're probably using FLIR to see who is generating heat or cooling buildings to find targets to investigate
flashplayer
AG
Not pretty soon here when there's smoke clouds all day.
Who?mikejones!
will25u

Not a Bot
AG
Should be noted that Hamas and the West Bank control group Fatah don't exactly get along. Fatah is a PLO group founded by Yasser Arafat and are much more moderate. After Hamas won the Palestinian elections several years ago, Fatah set up a new government in the West Bank. There's actually a lot of hope for diplomacy there.
Who?mikejones!

Time for ground invasion?
HowdyTAMU
AG
Just heard Lindsey Graham. He sounds like he was refused entry into the Iranian funds skimming program.
TAMUallen
AG
flashplayer said:

Not pretty soon here when there's smoke clouds all day.

I didn't think about that but that's a very legitimate point! As I watched live feeds today, while it was dead of night there, you could truly see the smoke increasing as more and more targets were being hit. It decreased visibility and strikes that had been clear were just glows through the smoke
rab79
AG
TH36 said:

Time to go buy some more .223 tomorrow.

Im normally pretty level headed and figure the media is trying to get all of us to fight each other, fuel the fire. I still feel that way but I also feel there's a reckoning coming. We may be protecting our children from idiots like these very soon.

Looks like prices have gone up some recently.
HowdyTAMU
AG
The solar panels are also going to be covered in inches of dust pretty soon. Solar efficiency is about to drop to zero for them until they're cleaned.
jagvocate
AG

45-70Ag
AG
TAMUallen
AG
Gaza is an active warzone. No problem with Israel stopping the flow of things to help the enemy
ABATTBQ11
AG
will25u said:

What do you call 10,000 dead palestinians?

Tomorrow
HowdyTAMU
AG
100% chance those trucks had, at least in part, weapons, ammunition, and other goods Hamas needed.
mike0305
Bird Poo said:

mike0305 said:

Infection_Ag11 said:

mike0305 said:

I'm more conflicted about supporting Israel than I am of Ukraine actually, surprising since I don't feel any ill towards Jewish and the ones I know are fantastic.

Bibi is a real **** & is trying his best to become a dictator. They don't treat christians well there. The oppression of Palestinians turns the stomach, even in the west bank where leadership has pushed for peace. Maybe this is inevitable given their situation, hard to judge.

I still support them cleaning house there, and Hamas needs to be wiped off the earth for what they did.

Still, zero chance of peace, it's depressing.

The mistreatment of Christian//westerners is largely isolated to the ultra orthodox community which is a small percentage of Israeli Jews. It's only about 10% of the Jewish population (and they treat other Jews badly as well for the record). American perception of Israel is very often of this hyper Jewish society when in reality the vast majority of Israeli Jews are somewhere between moderately and non-religious.

Bibi is trying to change a system that prevents anything from being done because their court ma have too much power. Imagine a world where the US Supreme Court could step in, regardless of whether a case had formally reached them, and declare any law or legislation invalid on the basis of a whim. That's how it's done in Israel.

Jews in Israel are the single largest employer of Palestinians anywhere inside or outside of Israel/Palestine and over a third of the population works in Israel every single day, so I think their oppression is a bit overblown. And again, Israel provides free electricity and water to Palestine.

Israel has their issues, and frankly I don't like how dishonest they are with us at times. They owe America for their continued existence and as repayment they spy on us, steal state secrets and egg on powers in the region to our detriment at times. But they are still far better than anything else from what is otherwise a miserable, tyrannical and barbaric part of the world.
Haha, wow.

In the US you have layers upon layers of checks and balances. In Israel, you have the SC. Bibi has pushed to require unanimous vote to overturn laws proposed by govt. Hundreds of thousands of people in a tiny country were protesting for weeks in the streets, double the BLM protests in scale. He showed a "New Middle East" map at the UN…without Palestine…

Could care less that they spy on us or owe us, many countries do. But their govt is headed off the rails.
NO it's not and you are spreading MSM propaganda.

Israel VOTED for the leaders that approved their govt changes. If they don't like it, they will VOTE to remove those same people. It's as simple as that.

Quit equivocating their politics and govt with ours. THEY VOTED FOR THOSE CHANGES. THERE IS NOT SOME COUP. THERE IS NO JAN 6TH GOING ON. Libs are throwing a hissy fit because conservatives have been voted into office, just like they do here. GMAFB.

I don't watch MSM. I vote republican.

I didn't argue that Bibi didn't rightfully win the vote, or anything about how he was voted into office for that matter.
Nothing about Jan 6th, or some Coup nonsense.

Simply that he is trying to take away any check on his power from the SC, while ramming a bunch of unpopular legislation through (after winning by slimmest of margins). In which I was highlighting the difference between their process and lack of checks on power rather than equivocating (25* given for that drivel, on a conservative message board, in which entire premise was checks on govt power, really?)

In the wave of protests the military was even threatening to stand down.

If he wants to trample Palestinians (not Hamas, I fully support trampling them), push for annexation, piss off the entire ME and start a giant war go for it. We are finally out of that ****hole for the most part and I don't want to go back. Being an ally doesn't mean boundless support, don't drag us into it.

But alas, pls resume all caps'ing a bunch "He's conservative! Evil libs trying to pee in his cheerios!" nonsense.
Not a Bot
AG
Complete spitball here. I'm curious how much Hamas actually gets along with Hezbollah.

Completely different sect of Islam and different governing goals. Possibility of Hamas being set up to get wiped out in a double cross.

Iran stays back from the fray, gets a rival eliminated while also shedding Israeli blood, money, and materiel.
JR Ewingford
Unfortunately, I believe the day for cleansing America is near. These terrorist ****s are obviously here and something has to give.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Iran funds both Hamas and Hezbollah.
Pinochet
suburban cowboy said:

48 hrs. ago the narrative was "kill them all". Seems like that has changed some by letting out so called "civilians".

I'm struggling with what the hesitation is. Kill them all means, kill them all; children, elderly, and everyone in between.

They are a culture that has no place on this earth.

If you're talking about the tweet, that was determined to be Hamas propaganda account, not real.
Not a Bot
AG
They fund both, but Hamas is not aligned ideologically with Iran. Just a weird conspiracy theory I'm postulating in my head.
First Page Last Page
Page 73 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.