Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,893 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 19 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
arenateam
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Harry Stone said:

The inly thing probably worth a **** in Gaza is the port
Well it would be worth a lot if it was an empty field.
richardag
Joes said:

Agthatbuilds said:

That's great, I have no sympathy, but I'm afraid all it really means is that as soon as the shooting stops we'll be offering a home to all of them here or at a minimum we will be the first ones to swoop in and bring aid and help rebuild. All I know is that I've seen enough of our government to know this will cost us in multiple ways because it always does.
I fear you're correct.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
texag84
AG
They should resettle in Iran!
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Raiderjay said:

Raiderjay said:

Definitely Not A Cop said:

Do we know yet how many US citizens have been taken hostage?

Not publicized. 14 Americans confirmed dead and only stated "many" captured

White House now reporting 20 Americans held captive

Wow
Ag with kids
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

I'm sure the Biden admin will do as good a job vetting these people as they're doing on our southern border...
fc2112
If Israel bulldozed all of Gaza and ran the Palestinians off to Egypt, they'd settle the area and within 20 years, it'd be a garden spot.

It's a hell hole now for a reason
aggiehawg
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Women and girl children only. To kill a hydra you must eliminate the ability to reproduce. Letting the boys be refugees leaves the ability to produce more heads.

It may sound morbid, but it is the true way to start snuffing this **** out!
Here's the deal. If either Jordan or Egypt (Syria has their own problems) wanted to offer "humanitarian relief"an escape corridor to their countries from Gaza could have easily been arranged and the Israelis would be happy to do that. Even the Russians did that early in the Ukraine war, thought they kidnapped those people into Russia instead.
CDUB98
AG
Has anyone asked Egypt if it even wants them?
texag84
AG
Just a stopover in Egypt on the way to their permanent new home in Iran. It should be demanded
aggiehawg
AG
Anybody have a better feed on what is happening than the four camera live Gaza feed? Hearing a lot of BOOMs but can't see much?

TIA.
Bag
AG
Donghorn
I don’t start threads, I end them…
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Joes said:

Agthatbuilds said:

That's great, I have no sympathy, but I'm afraid all it really means is that as soon as the shooting stops we'll be offering a home to all of them here or at a minimum we will be the first ones to swoop in and bring aid and help rebuild. All I know is that I've seen enough of our government to know this will cost us in multiple ways because it always does.

Wrong. No way we would bring a bunch 3rd world Islamic fundamentalists here just because we undertook a minor military intervention.

Oh no, we suck again?
AG
CDUB98 said:

There's a decent American contingent stationed throughout the Sinai (I was stationed there long long ago) and letting refugees into Egypt is how we get quickly brought into the conflict. The MFO has a large base less than 10 miles from the entry point from Gaza which has seen many attacks over the years.
TAMUallen
AG
Of course the Biden administration would distribute the most terroristic group of people to "save" them after they just abducted and slaughtered civilians as young as babies and as old as great great grandmas

Are we sure that the administration or their Iranian spy wasn't in on the talks between Hamas and Iran?
CDUB98
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Actions have consequences..

agsalaska
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Women and girl children only. To kill a hydra you must eliminate the ability to reproduce. Letting the boys be refugees leaves the ability to produce more heads.

You got it backwards.
Bag
AG
txags92 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Sounds like a good start.
Bottom of the first
Project Gemini
AG
I wonder how many jewish lawyers a prominent NY law firm employs. Every employer's dream, a loud mouthed idiot risk magnet removing themself from the process so they dont have to be fired later.
Irish 2.0
agsalaska said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

You got it backwards.

I definitely get what you're saying, the problem is that if you let the males live and you don't castrate or imprison them all, you still run the risk of reproducing.
ktownag08
AG
Bag said:

Forgot about this video and quite chilling.

Wonder what ever became of this student?
flashplayer
AG
Bag said:

txags92 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Sounds like a good start.
Bottom of the first

I was hoping that was just the first pitch before the game.
Not a Bot
AG
Project Gemini said:

I wonder how many jewish lawyers a prominent NY law firm employs. Every employer's dream, a loud mouthed idiot risk magnet removing themself from the process so they dont have to be fired later.

Just thinking the same thing. Every Big Law firm is going to have many major partners with last names ending in "...stein" and "...berg." Even the progressive firms aligned with the ADL and Southern Poverty Law Center won't even touch her at this point. The ADL is squarely on the side of Israel in this one, which is almost surprising to me.
Not a Bot
AG
Probably clerking for Sotomayor.
Joes
CDUB98 said:

As far as I can tell Egypt has blocked them off.

https://www.newarab.com/news/egypt-indefinitely-closes-rafah-border-gaza?amp
Harry Stone
AG
AgLiving06 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

Actions have consequences..

He'll blame Israel for losing his spot
Aggie369
AG
Well that's terrifying
TommyBrady
AG
Targeted attacks are constantly happening as targets present themselves. Israel is waiting until they have all their ducks in a row and have given people a chance to leave before they go in. The 24 hours before they go in will look like 03 Iraq.
Deus Vult
Irish 2.0 said:

agsalaska said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

You got it backwards.

I definitely get what you're saying, the problem is that if you let the males live and you don't castrate or imprison them all, you still run the risk of reproducing.

We do this when getting rid of hogs from an area by eliminating the females first. The logic being if you have 50 males and 1 female you only get 1 litter, if you have 1 male and 50 females you get 50 litters.
Street Fighter
AG
BurnetAggie99 said:

Street Fighter said:

will25u said:

We dont need to get directly involved, but we need to keep all these other mouth breathers on the sidelines and let Israel and Hamas settle this themselves.
This where your wrong as a former Marine. American lives have been lost plus American's have been taken hostage. USA needs to get their pound of flesh & the wrath of the American Military needs to do what we do
The US military can do a lot of things, but it suffers from poor leadership and is subservient to a government that has no desire for it to ever take a mission to completion unless it's politically beneficial to them.
agsalaska
AG
Irish 2.0 said:

agsalaska said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

You got it backwards.

Well then. I guess that only leaves one thing left to do.
Ag with kids
AG
Joes said:

CDUB98 said:

As far as I can tell Egypt has blocked them off.

https://www.newarab.com/news/egypt-indefinitely-closes-rafah-border-gaza?amp
But but but...I thought ISRAEL was in charge of all the prison gates!!!
Poot
agsalaska said:

Irish 2.0 said:

agsalaska said:

Irish 2.0 said:

Agthatbuilds said:

You got it backwards.

Well then. I guess that only leaves one thing left to do.

Work up a #6 on them? You know, eye for an eye… old testament stuff.
mike0305
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Hundreds of thousands of people in a tiny country were protesting for weeks in the streets, double the BLM protests in scale. He showed a "New Middle East" map at the UN…without Palestine…
And where would "Palestine" as a country on a map be located?
Haha, excuse my faux pas. "The Palestinian Territories whose international boundaries are disputed."
TAMUallen
AG
If 20 Americans are "captive" do we also have a separate number of confirmed killed Americans?
First Page Last Page
Page 72 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.