Israel/Hamas going at it

1,664,522 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Nitro Power
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope it is a live broadcast for all the world to see. Let the world know...these are the consequences and how evil is dealt with.
Psycho Bunny
Nitro Power
AG
You are correct, I misread the tweet.
JobSecurity
AG
nortex97
AG
45-70Ag said:

Carrier groups also frequently serve as humanitarian relief staging points/assets around disasters/war zones etc.
Nitro Power
AG
Hezbollah is not paying attention.
Houston Lee
AG
There is no doubt in my mind that Israel is going to invade Gaza and take it completely over. They will completely destroy everything "Hamas". The people that are left will live under Israeli rule and law. Gaza as we know it today will be totally different.
i is smart
AG
Nitro Power said:

According to the IDF leadership, they are fixing to go on the offensive.

Saw some awful comments (various socials) making fun of the music festival attendees, and made a list of some accounts to keep watch of once Israel starts on their offensive. Can't wait to see them cry about the IDF stacking bodies.
fullback44
AG
deddog said:

LMCane said:

At this stage there is no difference between Al Qaeda, ISIS and Hamas.

They all want to murder as many Westerners as they possibly can, with the most barbaric methods possible.

These are not human beings such as we know human beings.

They are savage murderers who will defile your women and strip them naked after slitting their throats.

They rape, they throw grenades at young women, they murder the elderly and kidnap Holocaust survivors. Apparently they murdered up to 40 infants.

Hamas must be wiped out after slaughtering children and babies
So we are clear. There never was a difference.
Not to anyone with a brain cell or an IQ over 80.

As much as I am against this and angry about what has happened to Isreal there is no way I want the US getting into a WWIII situation Over this .. these factions have been fighting for literally hundreds of years .. the Hebrews and Muslims have been fighting as Long as the People have been fighting In Europe .. this event needs to stay tied to Hamas and Isreal .. there is no reason to escalate this event, I'm concerned people want this to escalate because of these atrocities, this should not be used as an excuse to start a larger war against the enemy "axis" in the Middle East.

Let Isreal punish Hamas and not expand this war
riverrataggie
AG
Houston Lee said:

There is no doubt in my mind that Israel is going to invade Gaza and take it completely over. They will completely destroy everything "Hamas". The people that are left will live under Israeli rule and law. Gaza as we know it today will be totally different.

As it should be.
Texas velvet maestro

When, or as the dust settles, who in Israel will benefit from this attack, politically?
Which institutions and businesses will get a boost?

I ask because I have no idea about politics and the goings on in Israel. I know what I've seen on cable news over the years.
These are the same questions I now ask myself when big events happen here.
Psycho Bunny
Wife's friend who's a former Israeli veteran posted this on Facebook.

aezmvp
Hezbollah in Lebannon threatened to attack Isreal if they put troops into Gaza. This is a stark warning that nothing of the sort should be allowed. Can Lebannon stop Hezbollah? Doubtful. If they do that the question becomes does Isreal also hold Iran accountable and nuke them? I'm sure some discussions with the Saudis, Egyptians and Jordanians are hot and heavy behind the scenes.

This all was an attempt IMHO to sabotage any Isreali Saudi peace deal that would have altered the calculus in the ME.
riverrataggie
AG
I agree. I hope we don't engage. My biggest fear is if Hezbollah joins and Israel gets both Hamas and Hezbollah in corners, we know there are radicals throughout the world.

Is there a last stand suicide type activity that brings everyone in. Doesn't matter where you are. Our border has let many extremists into the US.
10andBOUNCE
AG
I don't want the US to get involved either, but to say there is NO reason for their involvement seems naive.
Street Fighter
AG
fullback44 said:

deddog said:

LMCane said:

They all want to murder as many Westerners as they possibly can, with the most barbaric methods possible.

They are savage murderers who will defile your women and strip them naked after slitting their throats.

They rape, they throw grenades at young women, they murder the elderly and kidnap Holocaust survivors. Apparently they murdered up to 40 infants.

As much as I am against this and angry about what has happened to Isreal there is no way I want the US getting into a WWIII situation Over this .. these factions have been fighting for literally hundreds of years .. the Hebrews and Muslims have been fighting as Long as the People have been fighting In Europe .. this event needs to stay tied to Hamas and Isreal .. there is no reason to escalate this event, I'm concerned people want this to escalate because of these atrocities.. Let Isreal punish Hamas and not expand this war

The RINOS disagree. They see this as chance to finally get the with Iran that they soooo desperately want to have. With your kids of course, not theirs.
agent-maroon
AG
Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

Just be glad of your difficulty comprehending these atrocities. It speaks well of your humanity. These monsters deserve no quarter, no mercy, no compassion and should experience nothing but pain before dying in some equally horrible fashion.

Kill. Them. All.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JFABNRGR
AG
Houston Lee said:

What kind of being could cut the heads off of human babies? What goes through a person's mind while they do this?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/40-babies-some-beheaded-found-israel-soldiers-hamas-attacked-village

At this point any country with any human decency needs to join the fight with Israel against evil sending a message to the rest of the world that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Jordan Peterson is convinced the Nuremberg trials was one of the greatest events for humanity. Here is our opportunity sadly again.
rgag12
AG
Houston Lee said:

Not really unless they deport everyone currently living in Gaza out of there. It will be no different than when the US took over Iraq and Afghanistan. Unless you take all the "Palestinians" out of there then there will always be resistance to Israel and terrorists killing Israelis. What you are suggesting has already been tried BTW.
one safe place
Houston Lee said:

In addition to killing everything alive in Gaza, after I was done eradicating the vermin and as I retreated, I would burn every structure or blow them up, destroy any railway, drop every bridge into the water below, put some bad ass poison in the water lines. That would give any returning inhabitants something to do for quite some time.
fullback44
AG
Street Fighter said:

fullback44 said:

deddog said:

LMCane said:

As much as I am against this and angry about what has happened to Isreal there is no way I want the US getting into a WWIII situation Over this .. these factions have been fighting for literally hundreds of years .. the Hebrews and Muslims have been fighting as Long as the People have been fighting In Europe .. this event needs to stay tied to Hamas and Isreal .. there is no reason to escalate this event, I'm concerned people want this to escalate because of these atrocities.. Let Isreal punish Hamas and not expand this war

The RINOS disagree. They see this as chance to finally get the with Iran that they soooo desperately want to have. With your kids of course, not theirs.

This is what it seems .. we will or could use this to go after a nuclear armed radical state like Iran .. People need cooler heads to prevail .. Isreal has 10,000,000 people and Palestine is around 7,000,000 people .. there is no reason to escalate this for 17,000,000 million people who have been fighting for 2000 years or longer .. let Isreal and Hamas settle their problems .. they don't need our help to do that
TH36
Houston Lee said:

I was wondering if this had been posted on here.

I'm not sure how the Israeli's haven't gone rabid yet. I know for a fact I could not control my emotions if I saw what they've seen.
txags92
AG
agent-maroon said:

Houston Lee said:

Just be glad of your difficulty comprehending these atrocities. It speaks well of your humanity. These monsters deserve no quarter, no mercy, no compassion and should experience nothing but pain before dying in some equally horrible fashion.

Kill. Them. All.
They are the type that interpret mercy as weakness, not kindness and they will respond accordingly. I am guessing Israel plans to reoccupy Gaza and put an end to any "self-rule" by Palestinians over Gaza.
Sea Speed
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

When, or as the dust settles, who in Israel will benefit from this attack, politically?
Which institutions and businesses will get a boost?

I ask because I have no idea about politics and the goings on in Israel. I know what I've seen on cable news over the years.
These are the same questions I now ask myself when big events happen here.

Thst poster has no clue.
ShouldastayedataTm
aggiehawg said:

JobSecurity said:

Okay, talk to me like I'm five. Is that many tanks a defensive force? Or an invasion force?

It is a FAFO force. If Hezbollah ****s around like Hamas has done, they will find out like Hamas is doing.
maxag42
fullback44 said:

Street Fighter said:

fullback44 said:

deddog said:

LMCane said:

This is what it seems .. we will or could use this to go after a nuclear armed radical state like Iran .. People need cooler heads to prevail .. Isreal has 10,000,000 people and Palestine is around 7,000,000 people .. there is no reason to escalate this for 17,000,000 million people who have been fighting for 2000 years or longer .. let Isreal and Hamas settle their problems .. they don't need our help to do that

**** that. I'm for US nuking Hamas off the face of the earth. Along with Iran. There's no humanity in them. Time to show the world the definition of **** around and find out.
deddog
AG
nortex97 said:

45-70Ag said:

Carrier groups also frequently serve as humanitarian relief staging points/assets around disasters/war zones etc.
Also, making sure the other Arab states (Jordan, Syria, Egypt) and Hezbollah don't get any ideas
AggieCVQ
Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

Jews vote over 70% democratic and pretty much hate you republicans.
aggiehawg
AG
nortex97 said:

45-70Ag said:

Anyone have an idea of which carrier group is the closest?

Also has anyone seen any reports of movements of the Israeli navy? Their subs?
Nitro Power
AG
AggieCVQ said:

Hamas are *******s for the attack, but why are you (Republicans on here) so eager to get involved on our side or fund them? It's not our fight.

Jews vote over 70% democratic and pretty much hate you republicans.
No one is eager to get involved....we are all eager to rid the world of terrorists, and show them definitively the cost for such ignorance
Rockdoc
AG
TH36 said:

Houston Lee said:

I was wondering if this had been posted on here.

I'm not sure how the Israeli's haven't gone rabid yet. I know for a fact I could not control my emotions if I saw what they've seen.

Make sure the entire world sees this. Certain countries and also the UN is calling for Israeli restraint. No way in hell. WIPE THEM OUT!
DrZ
AG
Israeli Jews hate American Jews.
jetch17
AG
Not near a TV - has oatmeal in chief started yet? Wasn't it scheduled for 12:00 CST?
fullback44
AG
You do know that Iran has plenty of nukes and could set off a world war if they start firing those things off .. they are just like Russia .. the US stays one step away from Russia and has been very careful not to provoke Russia by giving Ukraine weapons that could strike deep into Russia .. there is a reason for that

The same needs to be said / done w Iran.. we don't need to be in a direct conflict with them because most likely we would or could wipe them out with conventional weapons .. those crazies could get backed into a corner and set off WWIII if we did that
hammerhead
Psycho Bunny said:

Nitro Power said:

As someone mentioned earlier, what we are seeing is the appetizer...I'm beginning to think it is the pre appetizer drink. The message has been consistent from Bibi and other officials. This going to be very very bloody for Hamas.
The main course is going to be a site to see. Hamas bit off more than they could chew.
Hamas did but what if all of the bordering countries come to their aid, Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, etc..

Then it gets real ugly.
First Page Last Page
Page 59 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.