Israel/Hamas going at it

1,664,922 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
aggiehawg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Not helping Lindsay.

fullback44
AG
Break out the 50 Cals if they try to turn on US citizens .. they won't last 2 days if they try to openly attack US citizens .. especially in Texas
Funky Winkerbean
AG
What an idiot.
GAC06
AG
It's called deterrence
mts6175
AG
BillYeoman said:

pdc093 said:

Chicago...

This is the equivalent of Nazis living in America taking to the streets to celebrate the Blitz against London.
They did the same thing in Houston when 9/11 happened. Got stuck in the middle of it making a wrong turn. This isn't new, yet we keep letting them in.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
fullback44 said:

Break out the 50 Cals if they try to turn on US citizens .. they won't last 2 days if they try to openly attack US citizens .. especially in Texas
I'm not sure their objective is "lasting". I think altering western culture and turning us against each other is the short term objective.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
aggiehawg said:

Not helping Lindsay.

Lindsey is a lace curtain %$#$#%# and always has been. A true RINO who says whats popular at the time and supports whos popular at the time. Not to be trusted
DannyDuberstein
AG
Savage cultists marching the streets of chicago.
Rebel Yell
AG
We let the wolf in the door and then feign surprise when it attacks.

This was deliberate. They want chaos so they can clamp down on liberties.

In their stupidity, they underestimated the scale of their own created destruction.

Ironically, the terrorists they let walk in the door will target the lgbthdjfhjrjj+ and liberals first, but we will all pay a steep price for their stupidity.
HowdyTAMU
AG
aggiehawg said:

Thanks for sharing, AggieHawg.

My hot take? That's not an interview. It's a debate, and the reporter doesn't have her facts straight. I had to stop watching at 12 minutes.
nortex97
AG
If there's an asshat unprincipled face of the war pimp faction in the US government, his name is Miss Lindsey.
TexasAggie81
Stlkofta said:

45-70Ag said:

All those Jews in the US who voted for this buffoon. Jews are among the most consistently liberal and Democratic groups in the U.S. population. Seven-in-ten Jewish adults identify with or lean toward the Democratic Party, and half describe their political views as liberal. Smh.
aggiehawg
AG
You know these narratives will be coming anyway, blaming the Israelis. Impossible to avoid them completely.
DannyDuberstein
AG
The lowest form of scum on earth to take that woman - torture and kill her - while shouting "glory to my fake-ass piece of **** death cult 'god' " There is nothing lower.
TX04Aggie
AG
Yeah,I am sure the palestine supporters will be fubar-ing the Galleria this week in HOU. They love that Post Oak-Westheimer intersection whenever they are riled up.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
jagvocate said:

This Gaza incident, with the 7 hour IDF delay, smells like the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

Wow. From a poster I generally hold in high regard, what a sophomoric take.
Psycho Bunny
TX04Aggie said:

Yeah,I am sure the palestine supporters will be fubar-ing the Galleria this week in HOU. They love that Post Oak-Westheimer intersection whenever they are riled up.
To bad those freaks won't protest in Vidor.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Yes, of course. Shaming Israel for responding to an attack is always part of the playbook. Hamas has killed over 700 Israelis. This is war, and it's never pretty. It's disgusting, but they asked for it.

My favorite quote of the day from the IDF spokesperson...(loosely) "I hope Hezbollah is smart enough to not enter the war."
TheCurl84
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

aggiehawg said:

Not helping Lindsay.

Lindsey is a lace curtain %$#$#%# and always has been. A true RINO who says whats popular at the time and supports whos popular at the time. Not to be trusted
Perhaps the last person on the planet I'd like to hear from right now is Lindsey "Endless Ukraine" Graham.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
P.H. Dexippus said:

jagvocate said:

This Gaza incident, with the 7 hour IDF delay, smells like the Gulf of Tonkin incident.

I think hes just putting out a perspective, of many. Do you find it odd that Mossad didnt see any of this coming despite warning from strategists that war could be imminent as far back as September? I wouldnt say you can rule out much of anything? Are you one of those people who denies that we knew Pearl Harbor was a possibility and that we had intel that said so?
TAMUallen
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

The lowest form of scum on earth to take that woman - torture and kill her - while shouting "glory to my fake-ass piece of **** death cult 'god' " There is nothing lower.

Unfortunately there's much much worse. We're in an evil world and regretfully this is probably just a warm up for Hamas since they haven't had things bad for decades.
91AggieLawyer
AG
annie88 said:

Huh.

He's one of the ones responsible for this.

Maybe if it had affected negatively one of the Democrats, they would care more.

He was Sparticus. He would have survived, right?

I really would have missed him.
richardag
Fenrir said:

The poster you ++ to is a Dem true believer.
Did not know that, my mistake.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
SIAP

Who?mikejones!
Psycho Bunny
Agthatbuilds said:

Dems/libs response

TAMUallen
AG
SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

jagvocate said:

I think hes just putting out a perspective, of many. Do you find it odd that Mossad didnt see any of this coming despite warning from strategists that war could be imminent as far back as September? I wouldnt say you can rule out much of anything? Are you one of those people who denies that we knew Pearl Harbor was a possibility and that we had intel that said so?

Oh cmon, there's currently 2,315 Israeli wounded. Hamas murdered a German girl, broke her limbs and drove through the streets with her.

23 are in critical condition, and 340 people are in serious condition.

700 Israelis have been killed.

This isn't a Mossad operation. This is admittedly a Hamas operation organized with Iran

Ferg
Rusty Aha said:

SIAP

If ICE was allowed to do their job, they could have had one hell of a round up.
TheCurl84
AG
Give it a rest Shelton
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They will be activated.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Like he says in the replies. At least, we got the domestic surveillance state out of those trillions spent.

Agthatbuilds said:

aggiehawg
AG
Yukon Cornelius
AG
fullback44 said:

Thanksgiving is the next major US holiday families will be together. Same pattern for this. It was 8th day of sukot. Families were gathered together.

We will be told by our government to shelter in place. Don't do anything etc etc.
Teslag
AG
You tell a bunch of east Texans to shelter in place because terrorists are going door to door and they'll treat it like the opening day of deer season.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
TAMUallen said:

SHELTON@TAYLOR said:

P.H. Dexippus said:

jagvocate said:

Oh cmon, there's currently 2,315 Israeli wounded. Hamas murdered a German girl, broke her limbs and drove through the streets with her.

23 are in critical condition, and 340 people are in serious condition.

700 Israelis have been killed.

This isn't a Mossad operation. This is admittedly a Hamas operation organized with Iran

No where did I make ANY accusation that Mossad conducted an operation. Did I say that they could have had intel that they didn't pay attention to? Absolutely, and if you cant understand basic comprehension skills that's on you. Read through this post feed and I think youll see that I clearly support Israel in this, and maybe know just a little bit about geopolitics.
First Page Last Page
Page 21 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.