Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,026 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
TAMUallen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Have a good day! Not going to derail a thread
nortex97
AG

This is going to get out of hand.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I hope so
fullback44
AG
Teslag said:

You tell a bunch of east Texans to shelter in place because terrorists are going door to door and they'll treat it like the opening day of deer season.
. Yep.. you talk about making a bunch of people happy, they will gladly load up the 4 wheel drive lifted trucks full of guns and ammo and ride around looking for them…. This wouldn't end well if a Bunch of terrorist want to drive around rural Texas .. those deer hunters would have those scopes zeroed in …

Now in the big cities .. I could see it get a little messy if they were to try setting of explosives? That's when it's time to head out to the country and wait Things out
BD88
AG
nortex97 said:

This is going to get out of hand.
Diversity is our strength…

America is gone!
BenFiasco14
AG
fullback44 said:

Teslag said:

You tell a bunch of east Texans to shelter in place because terrorists are going door to door and they'll treat it like the opening day of deer season.
. Yep.. you talk about making a bunch of people happy, they will gladly load up the 4 wheel drive lifted trucks full of guns and ammo and ride around looking for them…. This wouldn't end well if a Bunch of terrorist want to drive around rural Texas .. those deer hunters would have those scopes zeroed in …

Now in the big cities .. I could see it get a little messy if they were to try setting of explosives? That's when it's time to head out to the country and wait Things out

The terrorists aren't going to roll through "rural Texas". They're gonna hit the cities, and even if it's a Texas city, they're woefully unprepared for such a thing.
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
Ag In Ok
AG
Since they are receiving training and guidance from Iran, expect higher impact targets.
Psycho Bunny
Teslag said:

I do need to range test my new scope.
Who?mikejones!
91AggieLawyer
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

The way we fought the "war" on terror was an atrocity. To Americans.
BenFiasco14
AG
Agthatbuilds said:

And this is just the militant Muslim groups here. Don't forget we've also been invaded and infiltrated by half of central and South America, including dangerous Mexican cartels that have countless American traitors working for them.

Thanks progressives. Especially LBJ.
Isosceles_Kramer
Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Fat Black Swan said:

Like he says in the replies. At least, we got the domestic surveillance state out of those trillions spent.

Agthatbuilds said:

I assume we will get reports from the MSM that neo Nazis were supporting Hamas today? Clearly a swastika shown in that photo.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.
THE DEMOCRATS PERFECTED THIS starting in the 90s and have only gotten better at it, I dont find it shocking at all. Tik Tok and all the yough social media sites will endorse the victim mentality as well. As another poster stated, the irony here is the LGBTqxyz crowd chanting free Palestine would be the first ones they would behead on live tv
Isosceles_Kramer
Agreed. They have no idea what would be done to them.
txags92
AG
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

What we really need are rooftop Koreans helping get rid of these parasites on society.
torrid
AG
txags92 said:

pdc093 said:

Chicago...

What we really need are rooftop Koreans helping get rid of these parasites on society.
The whole world needs rooftop Koreans.
ChemAg15
AG
Isosceles_Kramer said:

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.
dmart90
AG
That would be Iran pulling the strings
txags92
AG
ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.
Maybe Iran has a bomb ready and wants a pretext to use it on Israel "to stop them from slaughtering innocent Palestinians".
TAMUallen
AG
txags92 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Maybe Iran has a bomb ready and wants a pretext to use it on Israel "to stop them from slaughtering innocent Palestinians".

I'm more worried about dirty bombs and their frustration that Israel has sabotaged the program relentlessly.
Ferg
dmart90 said:

That would be Iran pulling the strings

An Oldie by Goody from Texas own Vince Vance and the Valiants

Cliff.Booth
Can't imagine the horror for those captured by these barbarians. Praying that they can be rescued. Hoping the IDF gives these thugs a few days to regret their decision to draw the sword.
maverick2076
Isosceles_Kramer said:

Please. This is bread and butter for their supporters. Remember, fundamentalist Muslims want to kill Christians and Jews. Moderate Muslims want fundamentalist Muslims to kill Christians and Jews.
kingj3
AG
WSJ reporting that Hezbollah has fired rockets into Israel
BenFiasco14
AG
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

You can thank progressives for this
Psycho Bunny
maverick2076 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Please. This is bread and butter for their supporters. Remember, fundamentalist Muslims want to kill Christian's and Jews. Moderate Muslims want fundamentalist Muslims to kill Christians and Jews.
*gasp* don't say that to loud, the liberal masses will flag your post.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
maverick2076 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Please. This is bread and butter for their supporters. Remember, fundamentalist Muslims want to kill Christians and Jews. Moderate Muslims want fundamentalist Muslims to kill Christians and Jews.
This deserves unlimited stars. TRUTH BOMB
txags92
AG
Israel is going to nuke Iran if their boys keep that up.
Win At Life
AG
TAMUallen said:

txags92 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

I'm more worried about dirty bombs and their frustration that Israel has sabotaged the program relentlessly.

No Muslim country will use a nuclear device in Israel because all locations in Israel are too close to the dome of the rock and AL Aksa mosque. They would sooner use it on the US.
HowdyTAMU
AG
Win At Life said:

TAMUallen said:

txags92 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

No Muslim country will use a nuclear device in Israel because all locations in Israel are too close to the dome of the rock and AL Aksa mosque. They would sooner use it on the US.
Well, you're only talking about Pakistan since they're the only Muslim country with nukes (assuming Iran isn't there). They're in no position to wage war with Israel.
Old May Banker
AG
txags92 said:

Israel is going to nuke Iran if their boys keep that up.

You are correct. They will kill indiscriminately if they deem it necessary,
rab79
AG
aggiehawg said:

Not helping Lindsay.

20 years late and 6 billion dollars short.
TAMUallen
AG
Win At Life said:

TAMUallen said:

txags92 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

They'd use dirty bombs in lots of places in Israel. They'd do their best to avoid areas they value but then again would they chance irradiating holy areas if that means they're off limits for 100 years but it rids the area of the Jews and Christians?
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Win At Life said:

TAMUallen said:

txags92 said:

ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Iran would.
First Page Last Page
Page 22 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.