Israel/Hamas going at it

1,665,482 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 17 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Who?mikejones!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Who?mikejones!
Whirligigs
Johnny Park! said:

Don't just turn off the spigot. Deport them all to Gaza.

A good place to start is at Costco. Just round up all the Muslims who flood that place.
Rossticus
nortex97 said:

This is going to get out of hand.

I can't help but notice China and Russia on that list as well. Would be interested to know the numbers because I highly doubt they're just randos looking for a new start.
Cliff.Booth
Anyone know of any solidarity events taking place in TX cities? People like us need to attend these and make it clear where we stand. Israel needs to see that they have friends.
Psycho Bunny
Rob sounds like he needs another booster shot

Stat Monitor Repairman
Global stability descending into chaos ...

No mean tweets tho
DannyDuberstein
AG
Rob Reiner is insane. He also hasn't had a decent movie in over 30 years. At this point it's easy to conclude that whatever success he had way back had to be entirely due to others.
Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

"At the end of this war, Hamas will no longer have any military capabilities"

I believe Israel will be ruthless when they've exhausted efforts to save everyone they can. It will not be pretty.
XXXVII
These terrorists need to be exterminated like cockroaches.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
Stat Monitor Repairman
Last sound you'll hear before you loaded into a furnace will be some ****bird whining about Donald Trump.
Ags4DaWin
ChemAg15 said:

Isosceles_Kramer said:

Hamas is commiting major war crimes, and recording it for online view. I don't see how they can gather the usual sympathy and play the victim card with this attack. There are atrocities being shown unlike their previous attacks. Very sad.

This is what is alarming to me. Hamas is acting like they aren't going to play the victim card which means they WANT Isreal to respond with overwhelming force. Whoever is pulling the strings, their goal seems to be total warfare.

WW3

Hezbollah or Hamas use a dirty bomb in Israel.

Israel nukes Iran in response.

Russia, China, come to Iran's aid as do several other Muslim countries.

Western Europe and America sit there with their thumbs up their asses before mustering the gumption to jump in.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Agthatbuilds said:

You dont have a choice if you're Israel. You give the innocents time to retreat and you turn the sand to glass and dont ask for outside advice or opinion.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Whirligigs said:

Johnny Park! said:

Don't just turn off the spigot. Deport them all to Gaza.

A good place to start is at Costco. Just round up all the Muslims who flood that place.
I actually see more muslims at Buccees charing their teslas
Old May Banker
AG
XXXVII said:

These terrorists need to be exterminated like cockroaches.

Well, they damn sure picked the correct nation and leader to be their Terminix... we should tell Israel to do whatever TF they want.

After this, they may not give a **** what we say and do it anyway.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Psycho Bunny said:

Rob sounds like he needs another booster shot

Hes always been a meathead
EskimoJoe
45-70Ag said:

So when does the investigation into this administration's support of a terrorist state begin?
Old May Banker
AG
Quote:

You give the innocents time to retreat and you turn the sand to glass and dont ask for outside advice or opinion.

Agreed.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
With Americans being killed and captured sure could be argued this was treason on part of the Biden administration.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I say let them take back Gaza. Minimum. You want to use it to launch attacks? That can be fixed. Reoccupy it and ship all muslims out of there
TH36
So, I've been watching my flight tracker all day and there has been a large amount of cargo type aircraft leaving Israel today. For instance 2 - Polish C-130's just left. Earlier there were 2 - Polish military airliner type aircraft left. 1 - Bulgarian military airliner. 1 - US military Lear jet. 2 - Hungarian airline type aircraft that were military. Seems like everyone is getting their people the hell out of there. To me that looks bad, like they're expecting this to escalate.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Heard they have been raping dead bodies in the middle of the streets. Wouldn't blame if they did take back Gaza
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Heard they have been raping dead bodies in the middle of the streets. Wouldn't blame if they did take back Gaza

They are animals. Treat them like animals.
Old May Banker
AG
I'm not convinced they'd stop at Gaza... nor do I care. The terrorists have earned the hell they're about to receive.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

You give the innocents time to retreat and you turn the sand to glass and dont ask for outside advice or opinion.
Have been looking into where the "innocents" could actually go. My understanding is that Egypt has closed their border some years back when Hamas took control. Israel closed the border with Gaza as well. So that just leaves a naval option of fleeing by boat into the Med?

Anyone know any different? Is the border with Egypt a viable optiion?
SHELTON@TAYLOR
TH36 said:

So, I've been watching my flight tracker all day and there has been a large amount of cargo type aircraft leaving Israel today. For instance 2 - Polish C-130's just left. Earlier there were 2 - Polish military airliner type aircraft left. 1 - Bulgarian, a US military Lear jet. 2 - Hungarian airline type aircraft that were military. Seems like everyone is getting their people the hell out of that. To me that looks bad, like they're expecting this to escalate.
Hell is about to gain servants.
Who?mikejones!

DannyDuberstein
AG
It needs to escalate. Hell needs to rain down on Hamas.
rab79
AG
aggiehawg said:

Quote:

Have been looking into where the "innocents" could actually go. My understanding is that Egypt has closed their border some years back when Hamas took control. Israel closed the border with Gaza as well. So that just leaves a naval option of fleeing by boat into the Med?

If they can breach the border with Israel surely they can get across a closed Egyptian border given the appropriate incentive.
Psycho Bunny
rab79 said:

aggiehawg said:

Quote:

If they can breach the border with Israel surely they can get across a closed Egyptian border given the appropriate incentive.
Egypt wants nothing to do with those animals
rab79
AG
Neither did Israel.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

If they can breach the border with Israel surely they can get across a closed Egyptian border
Not sure they can paraglide over into Egypt, nor use heavy equipment to tear down a border fence without the Egyptians taking quick notice and shooting them.

We are talking "innocents" not Hamas.
Fat Black Swan
AG
The number of corporations, athletic departments, and overall ****wits who have parroted this crap since 2020 is kind of astounding.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Agthatbuilds said:

Harvard, Stanford, Berkley, Brown, Yale.... what used to be considered prestigious Universities that turned out critical thinkers have hired extremely liberal professors and have liberal agendas with highly leaning liberal identities from students. I dont give a **** what any of them think, say or complain about. My hope is that they get so over priced that they put themselves out of business.
rab79
AG
You don't think Hamas survivors won't be leading the way?
First Page Last Page
Page 23 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.