Israel/Hamas going at it

1,664,950 Views | 9812 Replies | Last: 12 hrs ago by AlaskanAg99
Shoefly!
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
mosdefn14 said:

Somebody watched the new Top Gun

Seriously, I thought the Air Force under Bush 2 developed a Bunker Buster that waited until it had driven into the mountainside to explode when he was chasing Osama, I might be wrong? Dammit I haven't seen top gun yet, I'm waiting for vhs.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
The use of drones is pretty effective against higher tech
BQ78
AG
Yes, interesting video. To me it puts me in mind of 1968 and the Tet Offensive. A public relations coup for the Viet Cong but shortly thereafter they were decimated. I don't think the Israeli public will act like the American public 1) they aren't as jaded as the American public was in 1968 and 2) these attacks are against their homeland not someone else's.
Ag with kids
AG
Zergling Rush said:

This might be that patriot you are talking about.

Doesn't look like a PAC-3 to me...but I could be wrong...
Ag with kids
AG
Zergling Rush said:

1st I've seen of this. No indication when it happened. Give it a 24 hour rule.

Wait...are you saying Hamas is LYING about something????

Deus Vult
Shoefly! said:

mosdefn14 said:

Seriously, I thought the Air Force under Bush 2 developed a Bunker Buster that waited until it had driven into the mountainside to explode when he was chasing Osama, I might be wrong? Dammit I haven't seen top gun yet, I'm waiting for vhs.

GBU-57A/B Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP)
Teslag
AG
We should level every mosque in the region. When they are full.
Ag with kids
AG
agent-maroon said:

87IE said:

YouBet said:

Perfect opportunity to round up people and deport them. I would put them on a plane, strap a parachute to their back, and push them out over the ME somewhere.
Parachutes are expensive... why waste them
This. And is "ME" the abbreviation for the "Mediterranean" or is that a typo?
I thought it was Club Med...
Ag with kids
AG
Shoefly! said:

mosdefn14 said:

The 8mm tape will be better...
jagvocate
AG
This Gaza incident, with the 7 hour IDF delay, smells like the Gulf of Tonkin incident.
richardag
Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Who would be surprised if Ukrainian "aid" had been skimmed and used to fund Hamas?
Me for one.
++
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
BigRobSA
Ag with kids said:

Shoefly! said:

mosdefn14 said:

The 8mm tape will be better...

I'm waiting to burn a laser disc from a DVD.
BlackGold
AG
Teslag said:

I wouldn't say do it when they're full but I would give an announcement that everyone has 24-48 hours to get out of Gaza and then level every building in the joint. It wouldn't be too difficult.
halfastros81
AG
I understand the sentiment but I feel like that would be a pr nightmare and would even turn the other side of the Muslim world in their favor. Hunt em down and kill them best of your ability and yes some collateral damage is going to happen. If you're going to focus on leveling something I feel like certain palaces in Iran might be more effective and wouldn't hurt the Saudi's feelings at all.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Massively different scenarios.
jagvocate
AG
Israel is losing serious influence in America, especially among Christians. Israel has gotten a lot of their wars out of the way, and destroyed most of the Middle East, but they still haven't destroyed Iran. They view themselves as on a clock. Not only is US support for Israel waning, but Israel sees the US military capacity quickly degrading.

Bibi wants the US to go to war with Iran while there is still time. Don't fall for it.
halfastros81
AG
Why do they need the US to take out Iranian "leadership"? Why would they even expect this admin to help them. They are the ones that funded these attacks.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
They can both be under an existential threat and want US support. But to say they are letting their women and children get raped and killed to get that US support is wrong.
B-1 83
AG
For the life of me I can't seem to find a map with the old region or Palestine overlayed with modern country borders. Didn't some of Palestine fall outside of Israel's borders?
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
halfastros81
AG
Just curious, Why does that matter?
Logos Stick
Biden is never going to war with Iran. He considers them an ally. Look behind the curtain at who is running his admin.
richardag
annie88

Thanks for posting.
Victor David Hanson is accurate, clearly states the facts. President Biden needs to be impeached, he is directly responsible for so much tragedy throughout the world it is horrific.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
aggiehawg
AG
B-1 83 said:

For the life of me I can't seem to find a map with the old region or Palestine overlayed with modern country borders. Didn't some of Palestine fall outside of Israel's borders?
Don't know. Palestine was part of the Ottoman Empire before WWI.

Then after the fall of the Ottoman Empire the map looked like this.

Who?mikejones!
https://instagr.am/p/CyIMhsYsN2g
Ag with kids
AG
B-1 83 said:

Palestine only existed because the British said it did...

bonfarr
AG
halfastros81 said:

I understand the sentiment but I feel like that would be a pr nightmare and would even turn the other side of the Muslim world in their favor. Hunt em down and kill them best of your ability and yes some collateral damage is going to happen. If you're going to focus on leveling something I feel like certain palaces in Iran might be more effective and wouldn't hurt the Saudi's feelings at all.

Since their inception as a nation Israel has had a policy of massive retaliation and it is the reason they are still on the map. Come at them with a stick and they hit you with a sledge hammer. Bring a knife and they return fire with a machine gun. Set off a bomb in a cafe and they launch a strike of F-15s and wipe out your base. This is the way.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
What is that a video of? A little context would be good with videos.
richardag
nortex97

Thanks for posting. The amount of corruption directly tied to President Biden and the likes of John Kerry is totally reprehensible and should not be tolerated.
bonfarr
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

What is that a video of? A little context would be good with videos.

Looks like Palestinian kids and an adult bullying a Jewish 6 year old
Fightin_Aggie
AG
Iran funds Hammas, we give millions to Iran. Hammas attacks Israel.

We act surprised and say we support Israel.

Sure doesn't seem like we support Israel if we give money to Hammas.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
B-1 83
AG
I fully realize that, but I was trying to see what other countries possess lands claimed by Palestinians other than Israel.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
jagvocate
AG
"When all else fails they take you to war."

In quiet conversations the globalist US string-pullers are now viewing the war against Russia in the Ukraine as a total boondoggle that needs to be gotten out of.

A US-Iran war solves the problem. That would also end up as a proxy war against Russia, but it's further away and doesn't require such serious support from the Europeans, who are whining their rear-ends off about the Ukraine.

I support peace and say no way no how to a WW3 against Iran and the Muslim world. The middle class is tired of fighting for the elite and are heavily in debt, just like our Congress. Have we learned nothing from bankrupting ourselves over Iraq and Afghanistan?
Who?mikejones!
It's a jewish kid that was captured and taken back to gazw, according to the caption that's with the video
richardag
Owlagdad said:

Eliminatus said:

fooz said:

I just watched the family held hostage after killing their eldest daughter. I have no words, just hate.

eta: don't post it if you know what I'm talking about
It's hard for the majority of western adult males. That video of that young women terrified and reaching out for her boyfriend/husband on the back of the motorcycle as the terrorists drive away is heart wrenching. Most of us here were raised to respect and protect women so this disgusting act of kidnapping them and killing/raping them is hard to even grasp as being a thing.

I will admit it is hard for me to stay objective on this. Honestly not even sure why I should try. Something about groups of terrorists going around and screaming allah akbar makes me want to react. The first video I saw of them running around a corner and shooting, I swear my hand twitched for a rifle that is no longer by my side. The only solace I have for the victims right now is that it looks like the IDF (once they got rolling) has been pretty effective in clearing out large groups of these Hamas fighters. Quite a few dead terrorists now. Which is the best kind of course.

Discussions for valid reasons dies when your militant arm commits acts of terror. Period. No matter what "perspective" you try to look at it from. Roaming the streets and murdering everyone you see is not how you fight for a rational and reasoned cause and never will be. No, these scum are terrorists and there truly is only one way to deal with them directly.
Give it a few days of Israeli retaliation for these barbaric acts, and the terrorists will go to media and become "victims". Our libs and domestic terrorist squad will give them cred. Israel will be bad guys.
You are correct. There are already calls for Israelis restraint by the miscreants on the international scene. Our Democratic Party leadership, especially President Biden's administration, along with the complicit MSM should bear significant blame for this inexcusable loss of life.
one safe place
BlackGold said:

Teslag said:

I wouldn't say do it when they're full but I would give an announcement that everyone has 24-48 hours to get out of Gaza and then level every building in the joint. It wouldn't be too difficult.
I'd give them the same warning they gave. And when they are full, you are killing those who would kill you today and killing those who will kill you when they get older.
First Page Last Page
Page 16 of 281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.