Israel/Hamas going at it

1,655,829 Views | 9770 Replies | Last: 7 days ago by The Fall Guy
Ferg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Fenrir
After reading all this, one thing is becoming clear. America did way too much to make this possible. The most corrupt and evil administration in American history strikes again and it won't stop the leftist filth from voting for more of it.
XXXVII
Agthatbuilds said:

A summary of how our resident leftist leaders feel

https://thepostmillennial.com/aoc-squad-members-slammed-after-calling-for-ceasefire-in-all-of-hamas-attacks-on-israel?utm_campaign=64470

Disgusting, but expected. I have a lot of dumbass coworkers that support these idiots, and it makes me sick to share office space with them.
DeSantis 2024

FJB, FJB, FJB, etc
aggiehawg
AG
45-70Ag
AG
RangerRick9211
AG
pdc093
Chicago...

ttha_aggie_09
AG
**** is about to get real… this is starting to feel like WW3
No Spin Ag
aggiehawg said:

I was able to watch the first part of the video. Great reporting.

Does anyone know why Israel isn't just doing non-stop bombing until there's nothing left but rubble?
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
aggiehawg
AG
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

How long before these turn violent?
annie88
AG
Fenrir said:

After reading all this, one thing is becoming clear. Biden and the Democrats did way too much to make this possible. The most corrupt and evil administration in American history strikes again and it won't stop the leftist filth from voting for more of it.

Fify
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
No Spin Ag
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

Looks like the FBI is going to have a lot of overtime this week following up on everyone they get recognition on at that rally.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
annie88
AG
I don't even want to know what they did to the two little girls and the mom.

Disgusting.

Hamas needs to be shot down like the rabid dogs they are.
Fight Fight Fight.
Teslag
AG
Please. The FBI will be more concerned with conservatives saying bad things about those people online.
TAMUallen
AG
Teslag said:

Please. The FBI will be more concerned with conservatives saying bad things about those people online.

Psh the FBI probably organized the march
No Spin Ag
annie88 said:

I don't even want to know what they did to the two little girls and the mom.

Disgusting.

Hamas needs to be shot down like the rabid dogs they are.
The thought is saddening and disgusting, then enraging.

Every last one of them needs to be wiped off the face of the planet, no matter how long it takes or where it leads to. This needs to be the last time. It needs to end.
JobSecurity
AG
Not from today

Stop posting things if you can't take 10 seconds to verify it
Fat Black Swan
AG
UTExan
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

Exactly why we need to shut down immigration from Arab countries.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
RangerRick9211
AG
JobSecurity said:

Not from today

Stop posting things if you can't take 10 seconds to verify it

Yeah, but the Times Square BS is legit today. Even the NY Governor had to come out with a WTF are you doing tweet.
annie88
AG
This is truly gross. Anyone out there that is not an American citizen should be deported immediately. And as for the American citizens completely discussing to support terrorism.

But there are some counter protests.

Yet I bet the pro Israel people will still vote Democrat.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Huh.

He's one of the ones responsible for this.

Maybe if it had affected negatively one of the Democrats, they would care more.

Fight Fight Fight.
Johnny Park!
Don't just turn off the spigot. Deport them all to Gaza.
Bird Poo
AG
Absolutely disgusting
BillYeoman
pdc093 said:

Chicago...

This is the equivalent of Nazis living in America taking to the streets to celebrate the Blitz against London.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
ttha_aggie_09 said:

**** is about to get real… this is starting to feel like WW3
Buckle up, its only the first 48 hours of a really long event thats played out in revelations
CaptTex
AG
The **** is it with these people in the US marching for this? I don't really know all the details but videos of raped women being yanked out of cars might give me pause. Anyone know why they support palestine?
ttha_aggie_09
AG
I'm hoping it stops at WW3 (or preferably before that) and not full blown revelations… we talked about this in church today
94AGBQ
AG
CaptTex said:

The **** is it with these people in the US marching for this? I don't really know all the details but videos of raped women being yanked out of cars might give me pause. Anyone know why they support palestine?

Because they're Palestinian trash that live in the US and their leftist American simps.
CaptTex
AG
I appreciate your fervor against the left, but if you sat down and asked them, would they say cause bob pissed on jill or what?
SHELTON@TAYLOR
ttha_aggie_09 said:

I'm hoping it stops at WW3 (or preferably before that) and not full blown revelations… we talked about this in church today
Sides will be picked, and in many cases already are. Go look at the Houston Chronicle. Its not even being discussed. How much of your friends on your social media platforms are paying attention to any of this? While they are *****ing about their 401k they probably dont know what BRICS is and how a group of very influential nations are coming together, while we have the weakest leadership in the history of our nation. Its not great times.
Player To Be Named Later
AG
ttha_aggie_09 said:

I have full faith in where I will end up. The end does not scare me.
richardag
YouBet said:

richardag said:

Jeeper79 said:

Funky Winkerbean said:

Who would be surprised if Ukrainian "aid" had been skimmed and used to fund Hamas?
Me for one.
++

Seems completely delusional that the two of you would be surprised if this were to happen. I'm not saying it is but you would be surprised if it did?

You serious, Clarks?

Are you aware of American history where our arms end up all over the place sold and exchanged by other countries? Are you aware of Zelensky firing numerous military staff for corruption and profiting from the war?

Your take here is illogical.
I took it as sarcasm, meaning I am not surprised. Sorry for the confusion.
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
Fenrir
The poster you ++ to is a Dem true believer.
Whirligigs
Muslims.
First Page Last Page
Page 20 of 280

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.