Israel/Hamas going at it

1,644,538 Views | 9762 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by HunterAggie
Teslag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Unless there is a new protector. The geopolitical effect of how we left Afghanistan is devastating. We have zero allies now in ME. China will replace us in SA. Not necessarily the same way but similar.

This is laughable
rab79
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Unless there is a new protector. The geopolitical effect of how we left Afghanistan is devastating. We have zero allies now in ME. China will replace us in SA. Not necessarily the same way but similar.
You actually think the Saudis would trust the chinese?
HowdyTAMU
AG
IDF: Israeli elite unit takes Hamas deputy commander hostage

"He is being interrogated by Israeli forces." Yeah, or something like that.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-765277
Yukon Cornelius
AG
No they can't. They won't have to. They do it differently. It's already happening. Africa and South America are more friendly towards China now than US. ME is more friendly towards China now too. We use bombs and threats of bombs. Our geopolitical influence has drastically shrunk over the last few years and it's only increasing. We have no true allies left
AnyOtherName
AG
Well eff me sideways.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This becoming a derailment for which I apologize for. Would be better to continue this conversation on a different thread.
Teslag
AG
SA, Bahrain, Qatar, Northern Iraq, and Kuwait are absolutely allied with us far more than China.
Old May Banker
AG
I have no idea what the US will do with our current lack of leadership.... but I know exactly what an unrestrained Israel can do to its enemies.
Ag87H2O
AG
bonfarr said:

Israel doesn't need our help to strike back at Hamas other than political support. They have plenty of military resources and a well entrenched ruthless intelligence service so likely don't even need assistance from CIA.
Truth. They are fully prepared, ready, and able to handle this situation themselves.
Ag In Ok
AG
From Haaretz - who knew (D) would even acknowledge the Abraham Accords:

Sen. Cory Booker landed Friday as part of a delegation focused on expanding the Abraham Accords. He was in Jerusalem alongside staff when the rocket barrage began, and sheltered in place prior to departing early Sunday.
infinity ag
I hope Israel PULVERIZES Gaza/Hamas.

Beat them to a pulp. Time to stand up and be counted, ISR.

Gal Gadot, put your uniform on.

fc2112
Ag87H2O said:

bonfarr said:

Israel doesn't need our help to strike back at Hamas other than political support. They have plenty of military resources and a well entrenched ruthless intelligence service so likely don't even need assistance from CIA.
Truth. They are fully prepared, ready, and able to handle this situation themselves.

All they need us to do is stand behind them and hold the other regional powers at bay. Israel can take care of its own trash.
Fat Black Swan
AG
Gonna be an awkward time in the West this week.
oldcrow91
AG
HowdyTAMU said:

From that site:

What's this about passing out guns and needing a test and government approval. Here is the reason people were taking pictures instead shooting terrorists.

https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-765247
TH36
Wonder what they're using 2 - 737's for. Was also a C-130 flying the same routes in the south. Turned his transponder off.

SHELTON@TAYLOR
HowdyTAMU said:

No Geneva convention rules assuredly and rightly so
Teslag
AG
C&C
infinity ag
Fat Black Swan said:

Gonna be an awkward time in the West this week.

This is what I said. Dog-whistling.
Islamics will now come out of their sleeper cells in the West and do a "show of strength". Then some virtue signaling woke politician will try to get brownie points by pandering to them.
GAC06
AG
707's not 737. They have them as AWACS and as tankers. My guess is tankers here. They also have KC-130 tankers
bonfarr
AG
fc2112 said:

Ag87H2O said:

bonfarr said:

All they need us to do is stand behind them and hold the other regional powers at bay. Israel can take care of its own trash.

In situations like this Israel typically wants to keep the US far away from the direct conflict as we have a tendency to try to temper their response.
Who?mikejones!

**** Joe biden
Texas velvet maestro
I'm against terrorism, but it's hard to take anything at face value. These terrorist armies and cartels are somebody's pawns. Nothing is really organic and ideology is a tool for somebody with no ideology but self.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
bonfarr said:

fc2112 said:

Ag87H2O said:

bonfarr said:

In situations like this Israel typically wants to keep the US far away from the direct conflict as we have a tendency to try to temper their response.
Accurate. If we had any other President, right now the job they would ask from US is to network and calm the allies and foes alike with some influence. Biden has no influence with anyone. They won't be using any restraint currently.
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Texas velvet maestro said:

I'm against terrorism, but it's hard to take anything at face value. These terrorist armies and cartels are somebody's pawns. Nothing is really organic and ideology is a tool for somebody with no ideology but self.
Hamas is an admitted terrorist org. Financed by a terrorist state, simple as that
Ferg
doubledog

Just a reminder to my Jewish friends...
These people DO NOT vote for Republicans...
Remember that the next election...

Who?mikejones!
pdc093

Who?mikejones!
SHELTON@TAYLOR
Ferg said:

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-765270
sanangelo
AG
San Angelo LIVE!
https://sanangelolive.com/
Who?mikejones!
A summary of how our resident leftist leaders feel

https://thepostmillennial.com/aoc-squad-members-slammed-after-calling-for-ceasefire-in-all-of-hamas-attacks-on-israel?utm_campaign=64470
Fat Black Swan
AG
A Net Full of Jello
AG
If you have read the best selling book of all time, you know how this is going to ultimately end. You just have to decide which side you want to be on. Looks like the squad has chosen the ultimate losing side.
Who?mikejones!
Fat Black Swan said:

And the spy ring went much deeper than.jusr that one guy

https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/israel-middle-east/articles/iran-spy-ring-robert-malley-lee-smith
First Page Last Page
Page 19 of 279

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.