"Crazy Plane Lady" Issues A Statement

58,743 Views | 335 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Satellite of Love
DannyDuberstein
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This LA-Dallas rant is more rahtarded than a crazy lady warning people about invisible plane demons
Kellso
IIIHorn said:

Having some similarities =/= wannabe

That is why people have derisively called Dallas the wannabe Los Angeles.
Dallas has a reputation for being a very pretentious, money hungry city.

30k Millionaires, Neiman Marcus, National Sport teams with a world wide following (Lakers, Cowboys), Famous Cheerleaders( Laker Girls, Cowboy Cheerleaders), sprawling, car centric city with a ton of large suburbs, and massive freeways....etc

If you take away the beaches, perfect weather, palm trees, hills, mountains and famous people......you will find that the residents of Los Angeles and Dallas look exactly the same.....and I know that sounds like a joke, but it isn't.

If you moved San Antonio to the West Coast it would be called San Diego.
TexasAggiesWin
S
We sure the crazy lady from the plane isn't posting this nonsense on this thread?
TAMUallen
AG
Can you start a different thread for that crap?
IIIHorn

So, by your logic ...

People who derisively refer to LA are wannabe Dallasites?

That would be a larger group than the population of LA & Dallas combined.

Kellso
TAMUallen said:

I don't want to start a different thread. For some reason This LA-Dallas subject really gets people riled up.

Texas runs about 30 years behind California.
The Los Angeles area is home to the Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon Presidential Libraries. The Nixon library is in Yorba Linda, and the Reagan library in somewhere in Ventura County.
Dallas has the George W library.

California used to be a GOP stronghold. The state went Blue in 1992 and the democrats have steadily taken over Southern California.

The same thing is happening in Texas. All the major cities are getting huge and at some point over the next 10 years the urban vote will overtake the rural vote.
ttu_85
Kellso said:

TAMUallen said:

I don't want to start a different thread. For some reason This LA-Dallas subject really gets people riled up.

The Los Angeles area is home to the Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon Presidential Libraries. The Nixon library is in Yorba Linda, and the Reagan library in somewhere in Ventura County.

California used to be a GOP stronghold. The state went Blue in 1992 and the democrats have steadily taken over Southern California.

The same thing is happening in Texas. All the major cities are getting huge and at some point over the next 10 years the urban vote will overtake the rural vote.

Oh, this same ole Texas gonna go blue crap we've been hearing for 30 years. You are an embarrassment to Tech. Texas has long been urban has long had a far larger urban pop than rural. The difference is in the last ten or so years is the inner suburbs of large Southern Metros have gone blue tilting the over all metros light blue. The metros could again shift to light red if the repubs could nominate someone besides Trump.

This is not a cali 2.0 thing. So spare us this blue wave drivel. This is a Trump thing. DeSantis or another solid candidate would restore things Repubs +10% easily.
Sea Speed
AG
You're the only one riled up. You're also the only person who has ever said Dallas is a wannabe LA.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
It's not getting anyone riled up. This is only a thing to you, no one else. If you stopped talking about it I can promise you'd I never hear the phrase "wanna be Los Angeles" again.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Sea Speed said:

You're the only one riled up. You're also the only person who has ever said Dallas is a wannabe LA.

Seriously. Rant after rant and others are riled up?
DannyDuberstein
AG
Basically every big city is blue. All states are becoming california, i guess. It doesnt make dallas = la
Buck Turgidson
Maybe the Park Cities (or suburbs like Southlake) are full of shallow, materialistic Niemann Marcus shoppers, but the City of Dallas proper is better characterized by lawless mobs of shoplifting ghetto kids.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Matt Hooper said:

Smoke.
And in better shape. Crazy-hot matrix proof.

She's a marketing genius. Went crazy, went silent, toned up, took some hot bikini pics, went on a publicity campaign to get her name back out in a positive light.

If I needed a marketing exec she'd be the first one I'd call.
YouBet
AG
Kellso said:

IIIHorn said:

Having some similarities =/= wannabe

That is why people have derisively called Dallas the wannabe Los Angeles.
Dallas has a reputation for being a very pretentious, money hungry city.

30k Millionaires, Neiman Marcus, National Sport teams (Lakers, Cowboys), Famous Cheerleaders( Laker Girls, Cowboy Cheerleaders), sprawling car centric city with a ton of large suburbs and massive freeways....etc

If you take away the beach, perfect weather, palm trees, hill, mountains and famous people......you will find that the resident of Los Angeles and Dallas look exactly the same.....and I know that sounds like a joke, but it isn't.

If you moved San Antonio to the West Coast it would be called San Diego.
I find it offensive that this derogatory term toward my fellow Dallasites still exists.

It completely ignores all of the inflation we've absorbed over the last few years. It's also stupidly unrealistic. No one making just $30k is rolling around even remotely able to act like or live like a millionaire in this city. That's a dude working the window at McDonald's now.

So, please refer to us as 100k Millionaires henceforth.

Thank you.
tysker
AG
Only on TexAgs can a decant thread about a crazy hot chick devolve into a discussion about Dallas
Ag with kids
AG
Kellso said:

TAMUallen said:

Let's see...

Reagan Library opened in 1991. Three years after his term ended.

Nixon Library opened in 1990. Fifteen years after his term ended.

GHWBush Library opened in 1997. Five years after his term ended.

GW Bush Library opened in 2013. Five years after his term ended.

I'm failing to see the 30 years thing going on...
IIIHorn

disagreeing with you =/= being riled up

Faustus
Kellso said:

AggieDruggist89 said:

Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

I've literally never heard Dallas referred to as a wanna be los Angeles.
You all should get out more often.

Dallas has been referred to as a wannabe Los Angeles for at least the past 15-20 years.
The term 30K Millionaire was a derisive term thrown around many times to describe Dallas residents of the mid 2000's when Vegas style ultra lounges started popping around Downtown Dallas and Uptown.

As someone that has lived in Dallas and Southern California the attitudes of the residents are pretty similar, and the people look exactly the same.

No way.

I've lived in Southern Cal, Northern Cal, Central Valley, Central Coast and DFW. Never heard wannabe LA nor the residents of Southern Cal and DFW look and act similar. Even Hispanics in LA vs DFW look different.
No they do not. The Hispanics and blacks in Los Angeles look exactly the same as the ones in Dallas.
. . .
If you go to Boston, Philly or New York you will notice that the residents of those cities look much different than people here in Texas because its main settlers are from other countries that didn't send a lot of folks to Texas.

The cities most similar to Dallas are Houston, Atlanta and Los Angeles. All of these places produce tremendous athletes in football and basketball.

Collin County is just a cheaper version of Orange County without the beach, palm trees, hills or Mountains. The voting patterns between the two counties historically are very similar.

South Central Los Angeles, Long Beach, Carson, Watts, Gardena, Inglewood = Oak Cliff, Duncanville, DeSoto, South Dallas. These are the lower income places that produce all the 5 Star athletes that college sports fans covet.

Setting aside the "main settler" stuff to explain current day demographics,
I was thinking more Compton, Long Beach, Inglewood,
out to the West Side, if it's California love.
IIIHorn
tandy miller said:

Close enough

Fair point.

Now that I think about it ....

Considering that I have lived in neither but have mentioned both in this thread, I may very well be a double wannabeen.

ravingfans
AG
Sighting? Flrom the gate waiting for flight back to Dallas today:

LarryElder
ravingfans said:

Sighting? Flrom the gate waiting for flight back to Dallas today:

Creepy bro
Mule_lx
AG
Anyone else see this thread bumped and hope it was news that her and playboy reached a deal?
riverrataggie
AG
I don't think that's her.
torrid
AG
Boobs look right, but face looks older.
AnScAggie
AG
Mule_lx said:

Anyone else see this thread bumped and hope it was news that her and playboy reached a deal?

I was thinking OnlyFans but Playboy works too.
torrid
AG
I don't think it's published anymore, but undoubtedly they would bring out a special issue if they signed her.
ApachePilot
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

And you knew good and damn well this lady was gonna be named Tiffany.
annie88
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

This LA-Dallas rant is more rahtarded than a crazy lady warning people about invisible plane demons

Which begs the question, why are plane demons always invisible? I mean if you're gonna be a plane demon might as well be out in the open.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
tysker said:

Only on TexAgs can a decant thread about a crazy hot chick devolve into a discussion about Dallas

Dallas sucks.

Devolvolution over.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiepanic95
AG
annie88 said:

tysker said:

Dallas sucks.

Devolvolution over.

Go Rangers!
annie88
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

annie88 said:

tysker said:

Dallas sucks.

Devolvolution over.

Go Rangers!

I'm OK with that.

But Dallas the city sucks, and I even have family there and in Anna.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiepanic95
AG
annie88 said:

aggiepanic95 said:

annie88 said:

tysker said:

Dallas sucks.

Devolvolution over.

Go Rangers!

I'm OK with that.

I actually hate every large city in Texas. They are all ****holes. Dallas is no exception and I was never more happy than the day we moved out of Dallas county.
annie88
AG
aggiepanic95 said:

annie88 said:

aggiepanic95 said:

annie88 said:

tysker said:

Dallas sucks.

Devolvolution over.

Go Rangers!

I'm OK with that.

I actually hate every large city in Texas. They are all ****holes. Dallas is no exception and I was never more happy than the day we moved out of Dallas county.

I grew up in Houston from age of four, moved back there after A&M and lived there for another 17 years, and then I moved to college station almost 18 years, and then Bryan out in the country three years ago.

Most of my Dallas hate comes from being raised in Houston, loving the Oilers, Astros, Texans. Still support them.

I grew up on the west side, went to Stratford high school in Spring branch and had a great suburban, childhood, and loved working there when I first got out of school. And Houston has some of the best restaurants.

I still go here and there to visit friends or go to a game or do something for the day if needs be,, but you couldn't pay me to live in Houston again.

But the Houston skyline kicks Dallas' ass, even with the dumb microphone.

I don't hate the Rangers, I will not root for them if they're playing the Astros, and I hate that the last two games were so bad for us, I don't have a problem with them. I'll pull for them in the World Series.

Some of the Ranger fans, though… That's a different story.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiepanic95
AG
Had a buddy that went to Rice when I was at A&M. Knowing only Dallas, driving through and into the heart of Houston to visit him from time to time did my impression of Houston no favors. Now older, I generally go through Houston as I drive to Galveston. Any town with 5 million people is going to have good restaurants, but you could not pay me enough to live, work, or send my children to schools in Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, etc. Appreciate your sentimental love for your town, but its really no better than any of the others.

And I too root against Houston when we play them, but I had to reeducate my 8 year old son during the ALCS bc he initially wanted to be happy for Houston when they won a game bc we cheer for them last year...a little confusing, but I think he has his hatred correctly calibrated now.
Stat Monitor Repairman
thats crazy plane lady ordered off Temu

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.