"Crazy Plane Lady" Issues A Statement

58,766 Views | 335 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Satellite of Love
FightinTAC08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I swear she looks different in every picture I see. But wood each and every version
Stat Monitor Repairman
It's one or the other though.
ShaggySLC
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

It's one or the other though.
So much truth, but have you seen the eff around and find out chart? America is running at an 8 right now.
YouBet
AG
FightinTAC08 said:

I swear she looks different in every picture I see. But wood each and every version

Agreed. May be related to Tom Herman.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If she did this on purpose then give the lady an oscar.

She might have been under the influence of something, or maybe she has some other issue. So i'll give her the benefit of the doubt. People got all kinds of problems. She unfortunately went crazy on a plane and people videoed it.

But if she put herself up to this, then it's the greatest performance of all time and the best use of performance enhancing drugs of all time.

She probably had a bad day though and got out over her skis. It happens.
ShaggySLC
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

If she did this on purpose then give the lady an oscar.

She might have been under the influence of something, or maybe she has some other issue. So i'll give her the benefit of the doubt. People got all kinds of problems. She unfortunately went crazy on a plane and people videoed it.

But if she put herself up to this, then it's the greatest performance of all time and the best use of performance enhancing drugs of all time.

She probably had a bad day though and got out over her skis. It happens.
No doubt this, but she 100% believed what she was saying. Whatever hit, hit hard. Good for her making the best out it but it is hot girl privilege. I wish we could find out how the clowns of LibsofTikTok are doing now.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

she 100% believed what she was saying
Yeah 100%.

I don't know how you fake that.

Or it had some element of truth to it.

But she really hasn't gone crazy with the response video. It looked like she didn't know what she was doing.

When the lady was sober she was less believable.

Sober tiffany is a completely different person.
TyHolden
AG
She's "milking" it....

ib4 the milking jokes....
Seven Costanza
AG
Quote:

I became convinced a few days ago of this. She's in Marketing so all she did was execute a personal, viral Marketing campaign.

Looks pretty obvious at this point.
I think the odds that this was a planned stunt are pretty slim. It is very risky to be yelling that the plane is going to blow up (seen in the video with the cops) and saying "see what happens" several times while on the plane. And you have to hope that someone gets a good video and posts it and it catches on. If the video had been 10 rows back with an obstructed view and poor audio, it probably wouldn't have done as well. That's a lot of things that have to go right weighed against a potentially serious arrest. You could think of infinite ways to create an effective viral campaign that are less risky.
Counterpoint
AG
Seven Costanza said:

Quote:

I became convinced a few days ago of this. She's in Marketing so all she did was execute a personal, viral Marketing campaign.

I think the odds that this was a planned stunt are pretty slim. It is very risky to be yelling that the plane is going to blow up (seen in the video with the cops) and saying "see what happens" several times while on the plane. And you have to hope that someone gets a good video and posts it and it catches on. If the video had been 10 rows back with an obstructed view and poor audio, it probably wouldn't have done as well. That's a lot of things that have to go right weighed against a potentially serious arrest. You could think of infinite ways to create an effective viral campaign that are less risky.

Agreed. She had to put EXTREME trust in Hot Girl Privilege if this was a stunt. But...HGP is very powerful!
2wealfth Man
AG
Seven Costanza said:

Quote:

she has her own website up and running now, not much there yet, as the website says "stay tuned"

https://www.tiffanygomas.com/
flakrat
AG
Mental breakdown? Too much vodka veggie the flight? Mushrooms?

I want to know
YouBet
AG
Seven Costanza said:

Quote:

Probably so.
Showertime at the Bidens
TyHolden said:

She's "milking" it....

She probably got a 1000 propositions from rich dudes around the world. She can cash out if she plays it smart.
torrid
AG
Once upon a time, people might actually feel shame after making an ass of themselves. Not so any more thanks to social media.
Stat Monitor Repairman
TyHolden said:

She's "milking" it....

Feel like this is a micro-agression against my hat comment earlier.
LarryElder
I now understand why some people have disdain for white people especially white women
ShaggySLC
LarryElder said:

I now understand why some people have disdain for white people especially white women
Borderline racist comment, I'm guessing you see her as white Hispanic lol.
torrid
AG
I wonder what's going to happen the next time she tried to board a plane.
LarryElder
ShaggySLC said:

LarryElder said:

im white, if thats a male or almost any woman of color they are going to jail seen it from numerous videos of interactions like this..This lady is gonna profit from it and posting stupid Igs and tik toks, there is definitely a hot white girl privilege.

sorry if that triggers you
ShaggySLC
LarryElder said:

ShaggySLC said:

LarryElder said:

im white, if thats a male or almost any woman of color they are going to jail seen it from numerous videos of interactions like this..This lady is gonna profit from it and posting stupid Igs and tik toks, there is definitely a hot white girl privilege.

Lol triggers me? Thought it was funny how some things are ok but trade a color and it's not. Kick them white people bud.
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
LarryElder said:

Isn't she Hispanic? Her last name is Gomas.
Captain Pablo
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

LarryElder said:

Gomas isn't a Spanish surname

Most with that name are in India, Sri Lanka, and France
YouBet
AG
Captain Pablo said:

LarryElder said:

At least it's not Dutch.
infinity ag
Why is this a shock? We all know that all women are crazy and irrational. Just the level of crazy differs.

Never go by a woman's word or idea, regardless of what society tells you. I have made that mistake and it's almost always been a bad decision making me wonder why the hell I did not go with my own gut feeling.

Our forefathers had figured this out - they just say "um hmm" and let their woman think he is listening. Then he did whatever he felt was right. And the woman felt she was being heard. Win-win.

Anyway, just enjoy the drama and move on. Just don't make her President.
infinity ag
Captain Pablo said:

LarryElder said:

That would be Gomes, not Gomas.
And the name came from Portugal when they invaded.
Captain Pablo
AG
infinity ag said:

Captain Pablo said:

LarryElder said:

That would be Gomes, not Gomas.
And the name came from Portugal when they invaded.

Right, Gomes is Portuguese

Gomez is Spanish
Urban Ag
AG
infinity ag said:

Why is this a shock? We all know that all women are crazy and irrational. Just the level of crazy differs.

Never go by a woman's word or idea, regardless of what society tells you. I have made that mistake and it's almost always been a bad decision making me wonder why the hell I did not go with my own gut feeling.

Our forefathers had figured this out - they just say "um hmm" and let their woman think he is listening. Then he did whatever he felt was right. And the woman felt she was being heard. Win-win.

Anyway, just enjoy the drama and move on. Just don't make her President.
Solid advice.

I pretty much never heard my own mother get in my dad's sh** (she was pretty awesome that way) and I don't have sisters, so I didn't really get how chicks could be until I started seriously dating in college.

Anyway, my uncle basically told me the same thing when I was about a junior at A&M. Was visiting him and my aunt in Houston. I'm sitting at the table eating breakfast and he's having coffee reading his paper. My aunt comes in barks orders at him for five minutes about this, that, and the other. And he just stares intently with his glasses on the end of his nose, newspaper down. She finally comes up for air and he smiles and basically says yes dear, got it. She walks off.

He goes right back to his paper. I asked him if he was going to get to his wife's orders anytime soon and he looks at me and says "son, I don't even remember half of what she said. I'm going to finish my paper and coffee and do whatever it is I wanted to do today anyway. The key is look focused, like you're listening intently, never argue, just agree, she'll walk away eventually and she'll forget most of what she told you anyway".
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/CwOim7qKlLl
LarryElder
ShaggySLC said:

LarryElder said:

ShaggySLC said:

LarryElder said:

Lol triggers me? Thought it was funny how some things are ok but trade a color and it's not. Kick them white people bud.

Stereotypes exist for a reason, white pretty women get special treatment seem with my sisters try to be less triggered
IndividualFreedom
Lib or good girl?
ShaggySLC
Who's triggered Larry? I believe you hot girl privilege is real, you're arguing with yourself. I do think you have a problem with HGP.
LarryElder
ShaggySLC said:

Who's triggered Larry? I believe you hot girl privilege is real, you're arguing with yourself. I do think you have a problem with HGP.

See your first post in response to me
Stat Monitor Repairman
https://instagr.am/p/Cvc9c76P2x2
P.U.T.U
AG
Yeah I couldn't resist and have that picture in my office. It's awesome

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.