"Crazy Plane Lady" Issues A Statement

58,750 Views | 335 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Satellite of Love
Tom Kazansky 2012
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Urban Ag said:

infinity ag said:

Why is this a shock? We all know that all women are crazy and irrational. Just the level of crazy differs.

Never go by a woman's word or idea, regardless of what society tells you. I have made that mistake and it's almost always been a bad decision making me wonder why the hell I did not go with my own gut feeling.

Our forefathers had figured this out - they just say "um hmm" and let their woman think he is listening. Then he did whatever he felt was right. And the woman felt she was being heard. Win-win.

Anyway, just enjoy the drama and move on. Just don't make her President.
Solid advice.

I pretty much never heard my own mother get in my dad's sh** (she was pretty awesome that way) and I don't have sisters, so I didn't really get how chicks could be until I started seriously dating in college.

Anyway, my uncle basically told me the same thing when I was about a junior at A&M. Was visiting him and my aunt in Houston. I'm sitting at the table eating breakfast and he's having coffee reading his paper. My aunt comes in barks orders at him for five minutes about this, that, and the other. And he just stares intently with his glasses on the end of his nose, newspaper down. She finally comes up for air and he smiles and basically says yes dear, got it. She walks off.

He goes right back to his paper. I asked him if he was going to get to his wife's orders anytime soon and he looks at me and says "son, I don't even remember half of what she said. I'm going to finish my paper and coffee and do whatever it is I wanted to do today anyway. The key is look focused, like you're listening intently, never argue, just agree, she'll walk away eventually and she'll forget most of what she told you anyway".

Your Uncle and Dad sound like they had their **** together.
Stat Monitor Repairman

Tiff on TMZ.

Says she wont talk about what she saw on the plane and has been told not to talk about it.

https://www.tmz.com/2023/08/29/tiffany-gomas-plays-coy-what-she-saw-airplane-freak-out/
TyHolden
AG
Tiffany and husband (and his bf)....

LarryElder
TyHolden said:

Most of us would be on a no fly list this b front and center at a dodger
Game
Russ Dalrymple
AG
Hungry Ojos
She really is beautiful.
tandy miller
AG
Who are those 2 gay men with her
ShaggySLC
tandy miller said:

Who are those 2 gay men with her
Support group right there
Matt Hooper
AG
Smoke.
And in better shape. Crazy-hot matrix proof.
Hooper Drives the Boat
ShaggySLC
Matt Hooper said:

Smoke.
And in better shape. Crazy-hot matrix proof.

Yeah, she toned up before the coming back out party. I'm guessing the bf broke up with her. How he got out if it without even a pic is amazing. There's video of her talking to him looking out the window begging for the plane not to take off.
Garrelli 5000
AG
Marketingexec. She probably learned what she could get away with from the start and this is a long play to get her name out for whatever she's planning.

Joaquin Phoenix on steroids.
Staff - take out the trash.
ShaggySLC
Garrelli 5000 said:

Marketingexec. She probably learned what she could get away with from the start and this is a long play to get her name out for whatever she's planning.

I would actually give her a standing ovation if that's what comes out. Wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but I think her drink mix and med mix didn't hit right.
jac4
AG
ShaggySLC said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

I would actually give her a standing ovation if that's what comes out. Wouldn't surprise me if it were true, but I think her drink mix and med mix didn't hit right.

But still the feel good story of 2023. Look at all of the other crap and depressing stuff in the news.
ShaggySLC
jac4 said:

ShaggySLC said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

But still the feel good story of 2023. Look at all of the other crap and depressing stuff in the news.
No doubt, who doesn't love a comeback. She owned it, now let the hgp take over for the next act. If Hugh was still here, she'd already have a playboy spread. He was good about putting a ladder in a hole that a hotty dug for herself.
ThreatLevel: Midnight
AG
If this broad starts (or has an existing) OnlyFans account she would be printing money at a rate the would make the Federal Reserve jealous.
Thanks & Gig 'Em
P.U.T.U
AG
I would not doubt if her/her company did this for marketing. You know what they say, sex sells
Gigem314
AG
jac4 said:

Sh****SLC said:

Garrelli 5000 said:

You know things are bad when "crazy plane lady" who shouted obscenities at passengers is a "feel good" story for 2023.
Kellso
TyHolden said:

This is exhibit A of why some people refer to Dallas and its residents as a wanna be Los Angeles.
Sea Speed
AG
I've literally never heard Dallas referred to as a wanna be los Angeles.
BlueSmoke
Sea Speed said:

All the $30k/yr wannabe's with leased cars and IG accounts - I can see the loose comparison
Nobody cares. Work Harder
ChemEAg08
AG
BlueSmoke said:

Sea Speed said:

All the $30k/yr wannabe's with leased cars and IG accounts - I can see the loose comparison

In the worlds of a great band:

"Dallas, Texas. More like crystal palace Texas.
All the lawyers and the house wife's drive around in a Lexus.
Fighting over money, fighting over custody.
Fighting traffic on the freeway, no that don't sound free to me."
tandy miller
AG
ChemEAg08 said:

BlueSmoke said:

Sea Speed said:

In the worlds of a great band:

"Dallas, Texas. More like crystal palace Texas.
All the lawyers and the house wife's drive around in a Lexus.
Fighting over money, fighting over custody.
Fighting traffic on the freeway, no that don't sound free to me."

DallasAg 94
Kellso
Sea Speed said:

You all should get out more often.

Dallas has been referred to as a wannabe Los Angeles for at least the past 15-20 years.
The term 30K Millionaire was a derisive term thrown around many times to describe Dallas residents of the mid 2000's when Vegas style ultra lounges started popping around Downtown Dallas and Uptown.

As someone that has lived in Dallas and Southern California the attitudes of the residents are pretty similar, and the people look exactly the same.
Kellso
DallasAg 94 said:

Sea Speed said:

Kellso apparently subscribes to all the SoCal transplants with IG accounts.

I've never heard it referred to that, either. In fact, most people in Dallas would prefer Houston people stay in Houston... Austin stay in Austin, and SoCal stay in SoCal.

Aside from the influx of people from Okie and Arkie... they assimilate quickly.
Not true. Dallas has always been full of transplants.

Governor Perry and Abbott have been very big on attracting transplants to all of the major cities in Texas.
Everyone in Dallas is from somewhere else.....just like you would see in a Los Angeles, DC, NYC type of International City.

Its typically out in the sticks, and in places full of rednecks that will be very provincial and hostile to new residents.
Faustus
I missed this entire viral episode.

Nicely done by TG to own the situation. I doubt she staged it based on reading one of the linked articles. The marketing firm she owns has large clients (e.g. Xbox, Microsoft) that very easily could have or may have dropped the firm over the incident.
TexasAGGIEinAR
DallasAg 94 said:

Sea Speed said:

Kellso apparently subscribes to all the SoCal transplants with IG accounts.

I've never heard it referred to that, either. In fact, most people in Dallas would prefer Houston people stay in Houston... Austin stay in Austin, and SoCal stay in SoCal.

Aside from the influx of people from Okie and Arkie... they assimilate quickly.

About 50% of the students at the University of Arkansas are from DFW. Yes, mostly due to being easy to get into and cheap (and out of state tuition is waved). Sounds like Arkansas is just trying to get you back.
Hogs suck, Horns suck, everyone else I can deal with.
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

Dallas has been referred to as a wannabe Los Angeles for at least the past 15-20 years.
The term 30K Millionaire was a derisive term thrown around many times to describe Dallas residents of the mid 2000's when Vegas style ultra lounges started popping around Downtown Dallas and Uptown.

As someone that has lived in Dallas and Southern California the attitudes of the residents are pretty similar, and the people look exactly the same.

Nope. Never heard it called that, not once.
AggieDruggist89
AG
Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

No way.

I've lived in Southern Cal, Northern Cal, Central Valley, Central Coast and DFW. Never heard wannabe LA nor the residents of Southern Cal and DFW look and act similar. Even Hispanics in LA vs DFW look different.
BMX Bandit
Quote:

Dallas has been referred to as a wannabe Los Angeles for at least the past 15-20 years

Very fake news

LarryElder
Ol_Ag_02 said:

Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

Nope. Never heard it called that, not once.
I have heard it referred to as LA light I lived in uptown dallas for 6 years.
Ag with kids
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

No way.

I've lived in Southern Cal, Northern Cal, Central Valley, Central Coast and DFW. Never heard wannabe LA nor the residents of Southern Cal and DFW look and act similar. Even Hispanics in LA vs DFW look different.
I lived in DFW for 30+ years.

Never heard that either.

****** Central, maybe...but not wanna be LA...
Kellso
AggieDruggist89 said:

Kellso said:

Sea Speed said:

No way.

No they do not. The Hispanics and blacks in Los Angeles look exactly the same as the ones in Dallas.

LA and Dallas have the same demographics of people. Which is whites, blacks and Mexicans with a smattering of Asians. The White people in Southern California tend to be WASP.....just like in Texas.

Dallas has the $$$ to have residents that can afford plastic surgery, or pay for a high end gym/personal trainer.

If you go to Boston, Philly or New York you will notice that the residents of those cities look much different than people here in Texas because its main settlers are from other countries that didn't send a lot of folks to Texas.

The cities most similar to Dallas are Houston, Atlanta and Los Angeles. All of these places produce tremendous athletes in football and basketball.

Collin County is just a cheaper version of Orange County without the beach, palm trees, hills or Mountains. The voting patterns between the two counties historically are very similar.

South Central Los Angeles, Long Beach, Carson, Watts, Gardena, Inglewood = Oak Cliff, Duncanville, DeSoto, South Dallas. These are the lower income places that produce all the 5 Star athletes that college sports fans covet.
IIIHorn

Having some similarities =/= wannabe

tandy miller
AG
Close enough

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.