"Crazy Plane Lady" Issues A Statement

58,763 Views | 335 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Satellite of Love
dreyOO
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

And you knew good and damn well this lady was gonna be named Tiffany.

I was hoping for a Lynn name as well
MaroonStain
AG
Only Fans Director said:

She is messed up. Asking to ground plane.

The people on the other side of Facetime have the tone like "oh ****, she did it again."

As stated, planes + over self medication + booze = S show waiting to happen.
Ags77
AG
Wow.. she is bat s___ crazy
PatriotAg02
AG
Only Fans Director said:

She still didn't explain what she thought she saw or deny that she thinks someone on that plane was not real.

The entity is in control of her at this point.

Yep gonna need to do a full exorcism
Aztec1948
"Was not real"...any other data regarding this event? Specifically, the "unreal one"?
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
nomad2007
AG
Captain Pablo said:

Not that she owed an apology, but she also probably wanted to repair her reputation

Looks sincere to me, Time for a little compassion

Wishing her all the best!

I think she owed an apology to the other people on the plane and the police for not abiding with their requests/demands.

That being said, there is too much public shaming surrounding these events. She apologized. Everyone should move on and leave her alone. Let her get back to her life and normally so.
bonfarr
AG

Stat Monitor Repairman

Who can get away with causing a disruption on an aircraft and be allowed to casually exit the terminal while talking on the phone?

Anybody else on here would'a got a face full of concrete.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Gomas was flying to Florida on July 4 weekend when she decided that the plane was unsafe, loudly demanding everyone on the flight evacuate.
Seriously. Who else could get away with causing an entire plane to evacuate and get re-screened and then be issued a warning?

The whole article is solid gold:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12403311/Tiffany-Gomas-American-Airlines-viral-rant-apology.html
one safe place
bonfarr said:

I found her hotter when she was talking crazy.
You should hear her once she has you tied to the posts on a four-poster bed.
one safe place
annie88 said:

Only Fans Director said:

She still didn't explain what she thought she saw or deny that she thinks someone on that plane was not real.

Yeah, she really doesn't explain what happened. My guess is some kind of mixture of alcohol and maybe even prescription drugs, and she hallucinated some thing.
I think you could be right. I want to know what the guy said, did, or the look he gave her, etc., what was it about him that made her think he wasn't real, lol.
Stat Monitor Repairman

The only thing that could make this woman more volitile is if her hand bag was a Louis Vuitton.
Nevermind. This looks to be a $2K plus Goyard.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

Gomas's meltdown was apparently sparked by an argument with a relative with whom she accused of stealing her airpods.
When you white-girl wasted that's all it takes.
Ags4DaWin
one safe place said:

bonfarr said:

Right before she chops off some of the parts you value most because she had a dream in which u cheated on her.
FJB
AG
I'm unsure how I can help her, but I really really want to try.
Who is John Galt?

Stat Monitor Repairman
Quote:

because she had a dream in which u cheated on her.
annie88
AG
When I was coming out of anesthesia about two years ago the first thing I told the anesthesia guy when I woke up was that I had a dream about Joe Namath.

Pretty tame in comparison, but it was kind of odd.
annie88
AG
one safe place said:

annie88 said:

Only Fans Director said:

Yeah, she really doesn't explain what happened. My guess is some kind of mixture of alcohol and maybe even prescription drugs, and she hallucinated some thing.
I think you could be right. I want to know what the guy said, did, or the look he gave her, etc., what was it about him that made her think he wasn't real, lol.

There was one video meme of it I saw on Twitter where it showed an alien sitting in one of the seats. It was pretty funny.
annie88
AG
Only Fans Director said:

She is messed up. Asking to ground plane.

Yeah, she was really messed up on something. She was convinced that plane was not going to make it to its destination, but it did.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Smoke show. I'd let her be crazy whenever she wanted to be; in one room.
Baron von Bulsh
All of you perverts really sadden me with these comments.....

But that's only because my perverted comment got deleted by staph earlier today
Aztec1948
What did she think she saw? I was disappointed she didn't address that. Perhaps she will at some point?
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
The Brazos Kid
Ags4DaWin said:

one safe place said:

bonfarr said:

Right before she chops off some of the parts you value most because she had a dream in which u cheated on her.
I've been in damn near the same situation. Fortunately I was able to free myself from the constraints before bodily harm could occur.

1990's. She was definitely in the "Tiffany/Hairdresser" zone.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Aztec1948 said:

What did she think she saw? I was disappointed she didn't address that. Perhaps she will at some point?
Sounds like a job for one Joseph Wayne Rogan.
Aztec1948

Aztec1948 said:

Sounds like a job for one Joseph Wayne Rogan.
CNN would do fine.

Lake08
A future tv show on Bravo
Stat Monitor Repairman

If the Cash me outside girl can leverage acting crazy into paying cash for a mansion, something tells me that ol Tiffany ain't never gonna miss a meal.

She playin everybody here with this drama.
Bosco
AG
LarryElder said:

Some thirsty dudes on here

Guys like hot chicks. It's kind of a thing.

fc2112
nomad2007 said:

She apologized. Everyone should move on and leave her alone.
We aren't looking for an apology - we're looking for an explanation.
Stat Monitor Repairman
BMX Bandit
so does she ever explain herself? or just say shes sorry?
TxTarpon
JimboFFisher said:

She needs to be in my loving arms.
So she can go psycho on you for leaving the toilet seat up?
Dude....stay away from crazy.
Muy
AG
I believe you, Tiffany! We'll fight this world together.
2000AgPhD
Well, at least it is refreshing that she apologized. Most of these entitled rich b*tches think it is owed them.
TxTarpon

Crazy stuff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.