Former SecDef/Intelligence: We Have ExtraTerrestrial Technology

10,817 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by C@LAg
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

All these leaks are building to something.
Yep. Prepping for Biden to disclose it as an October surprise before the Presidential election.
It's almost like we are being prepared for idea that only the elite have access to our alien overlords and will communicate with them on our behalf.

Trust in your leaders, and thou shalt be saved.

Manifest your compliance by voting Biden Harris 2024*

*some terms and conditions apply. Not valid in all states.
Aztec1948
The real threat to national security is not extraterrestrials.

It's that faction/group of people who have known the truth for at least 80 years and chose to maintain the secrecy.

At whatever cost...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If some alien technology actually exists.

Then that means for 80+ years we've had the capability for an unlimited amount of clean energy and did nothing with it.

Which also means that global warming is all a farce.

The implications of advanced technology run far and wide.

And sadly I've never seen this issue broached.

'you mean to tell me we've had access to clean energy for decades but kept it hidden? On account of what?'
Raiderjay
Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Yep. Prepping for Biden to disclose it as an October surprise before the Presidential election.
And then he names Kamala Intergalactic Relations Ambassador....
TxTarpon
Stat Monitor Repairman
Raiderjay said:

Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

And then he names Kamala Intergalactic Relations Ambassador....
And packs the supreme court with extra justices to deal with the additional workload of alien issues.

Can't be too safe.
Aztec1948
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Then that means for 80+ years we've had the capability for an unlimited amount of clean energy and did nothing with it.

'you mean to tell me we've had access to clean energy for decades but kept it hidden? On account of what?'
Dr. Steven Greer has been yelling this from the rooftops for decades. And yes, his life has been threatened.

Big Oil is a powerful entity...
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Just an Ag
AG

Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

It's almost like we are being prepared for idea that only the elite have access to our alien overlords and will communicate with them on our behalf.

Ha! Book of Mormon playing out as messages from Aliens.

VitruvianAg
AG
That looks like the former Congresswoman Michele Bachman...met her once, very pretty woman.

And as I've mentioned before: If we have alien tech we have dumass engineers/scientist reverse engineering the stuff, maybe we should hire some Chinese to work on it since they are so good at it.
Stat Monitor Repairman
TxTarpon said:

Man. She got big feet.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Aztec1948 said:

Dr. Steven Greer has been yelling this from the rooftops for decades. And yes, his life has been threatened.

If we can reverse engineer some sort of devise that bends gravity as Bob Lazar and others have claimed.

Then surely we can hook that up to a power plant generator.

Thats what blows my mind.

If this is true.

Then every single thing done on the basis of climate change has been a lie.

it's gonna be hard for them to talk their way around that fact.

And that's also what gives me concern for what's about to happen next.

Buck Turgidson
HumbleAg04 said:

Whatever it is, it will be full of lies, bad for most of us and designed to further consolidate power in the hands of the few.
agwrestler
AG
TxTarpon said:

That would be my exact facial expression....
Captain Pablo
AG
Yep. Rep Nancy Mace, R-South Carolina. First female graduate of the Citadel College corps

And yes, would
Robert L. Peters
These aren't aliens. You don't harness the power of stars to travel across time and space to crash a vehicle. I believe in extraterrestrial life, but not like this.
What you say, Paper Champion? I'm gonna beat you like a dog, a dog, you hear me!
one safe place
Russell Bradleys Toupee said:

JDL 96 said:

Quote:

200 billion trillion stars

There are approximately 200 billion trillion stars in the universe. Or, to put it another way, 200 sextillion. That's 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! The number is so big, it's hard to imagine
200 billion trillion stars. Seems like a decent chance there's other life in the universe. (Assuming God didn't limit life to just earth. Which is entirely possible.)
200 billion trillion stars. Chances of that other life visiting earth? Almost infinitesimal.

FUN to think about though! And a good distraction from the dystopian world that's being created here.
ACTUALLY, there is just light from 200 billion trillion stars - photons - that could have been projected there by someone or something that only wants us to THINK space is huge.

You're not thinking 4th dimensionally, Marty.
Have you thought about how many batteries, or the demand on the grid, that it would take to make it appear there are 200 billion trillion stars?
one safe place
Ag with kids said:

JDL 96 said:

Quote:

200 billion trillion stars

There are approximately 200 billion trillion stars in the universe. Or, to put it another way, 200 sextillion. That's 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! The number is so big, it's hard to imagine
200 billion trillion stars. Seems like a decent chance there's other life in the universe. (Assuming God didn't limit life to just earth. Which is entirely possible.)
200 billion trillion stars. Chances of that other life visiting earth? Almost infinitesimal.

FUN to think about though! And a good distraction from the dystopian world that's being created here.
I agree with this...

The chances of them visiting is slim simply because, while there are 200 billion trillion stars and presumably more planets than that, the distances BETWEEN each one of them is immense. So, traveling to earth would take a extremely long time. Also, how would they know to come to earth? Why not one of the OTHER 200 billion trillion+ planets?
Yeah, the odds of them finding earth out of all the possible other places makes winning the powerball look like a certainty.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Thats the reasoning for why aliens might be inter dementional or perhaps us from the future.

This idea of traveling light years might be way off.
Aztec1948
Just an Ag said:

Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Ha! Book of Mormon playing out as messages from Aliens.

Wanna know the source/creator of those metal plates Joe Smith found?

Buck Turgidson
Buck Turgidson said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Whatever it is, it will be based on lies, bad for most of us and designed to further consolidate power in the hands of the few.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Greer says aliens aren't dangerous as if it's fact. Dude makes up alot of stuff no one could know
Yukon Cornelius
AG
This is why you're seeing it play out like this. Government is acting and creating the illusion they have been kept in the dark just like the rest of us. They will pin all the secret keeping on some third party contracting company no one has ever heard of before. They will "deal" harshly with them. Be the saviors to release this new technology. Sadly it'll take several years to implement. In the meantime take this new shot that adds alien dna to yours to evolve you to the next rung on the evolutionary ladder and save grandma and grandpa from Alien flue virus they will be spreading. It's predictable. They have no creativity. Just re-runs.
Aztec1948
Yukon Cornelius said:

Greer says aliens aren't dangerous as if it's fact. Dude makes up alot of stuff no one could know
Yep, that's one of things I believe he is way off base on. But, then I'm not privy to what his sources might be telling him.

On the other hand, he could be spot on. Interesting subject to follow. Its just getting started.

Aztec1948
Yukon Cornelius said:

This is why you're seeing it play out like this. Government is acting and creating the illusion they have been kept in the dark just like the rest of us. They will pin all the secret keeping on some third party contracting company no one has ever heard of before. They will "deal" harshly with them. Be the saviors to release this new technology. Sadly it'll take several years to implement. In the meantime take this new shot that adds alien dna to yours to evolve you to the next rung on the evolutionary ladder and save grandma and grandpa from Alien flue virus they will be spreading. It's predictable. They have no creativity. Just re-runs.
I think at some point someone in the Pentagon will have to address Roswell.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Ya. No telling what he's heard. Also impossible to vet anything. Liekly scenerio to me is there are no good guys. Aliens are bad. Those keeping it secret are bad. Etc
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I can see them pulling out a folder than slipped behind a file cabinet and was "lost" for 70 years haha.
DescendingAg
Aztec1948 said:

Greer is a hack. The entire U.S. government and most of the western world is dead set on destroying the hydrocarbon industry. "Big oil" is not working with government bureaucrats to suppress alien technology. That is laughably stupid (not you. Steven Greer).
Stat Monitor Repairman
Big oil is the government.
Big banking is the government
Big defense contractors is the government
Big InsCo is the government
Big Pharma is the government
Big Tech is the government
Stat Monitor Repairman
Yukon Cornelius said:

I keep going back to Bladerunner.

We might live long enough to see some sort of hybrid-human be developed. That would be my guess.

Tyrell Corp ... 'more human than human'

But instead of humans hunting the replicants; the replicants will be hunting humans.

Hell, they may already be here and will be rolled out under the banner of aliens.

God only knows what we are likely to see play out in our lifetimes.
DescendingAg

Thats the reasoning for why aliens might be inter dementional or perhaps us from the future.

This idea of traveling light years might be way off.

I have always believed that if there are in fact "non-human" beings flying around in "non-human" craft, they are not extraterrestrial. They are extradimensional. To me, that's basic common sense. We are located on earth. If we are seeing a phenomenon here on earth, it is far, FAR more likely to be earth-based than it is to be aliens from a distant world who traveled untold light years around the galaxy and just so happened to find us and decide to hang out here.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Which leads to another question ..

It's a known fact that Hollywood has been used to propagandize the public, and prime the public.

So how much of what we've seen over the years as sci-fi has some basis in reality?

And who was responsible for this?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Ya. It's wild to thibk about. In 1993. 30 years ago. Scientists successfully cloned a human embryo and it was growing.

https://www.nytimes.com/1993/10/24/us/scientist-clones-human-embryos-and-creates-an-ethical-challenge.html

I dare not think what they've been doing in underground labs.
Aztec1948
DescendingAg said:

Aztec1948 said:

Greer is a hack. The entire U.S. government and most of the western world is dead set on destroying the hydrocarbon industry. "Big oil" is not working with government bureaucrats to suppress alien technology. That is laughably stupid (not you. Steven Greer).
Greer's efforts have contributed greatly to the event we saw today. Not hackish in this book. And yes, big oil needs to die. It will.

Who told you they were not? This "disclosure" deal is just the beginning. Or ending perhaps.

Good post-hearing discussion from Ross C.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_9gTDXF9

TRADUCTOR
We got velcro from the alien spacesuit who traveled light years and crashed his UFO in New Mexico. Thought this was known.
Stat Monitor Repairman
Which means its entirely possible a 30-year old genetically engineered human(s) walk amongst us.

If not here, then certainly somewhere on the planet.

It's almost impossible that theres not a genetically modified adult human somewhere on the planet.

God only know's what they were doing with covid, and God only knows what might have already occurred in furtherance of cloning human embryos.

God only knows.

People forget that the covid-19 virus is not natural to this earth.

It was a modified virus.

So in a way we've already created an alien life form, not natural to this earth and unleashed it on humanity.

Covid-19 would never be found on earth, but for human intervention.

So we've essentially created a hostile alien, and that alien was released on humanity. In th form of a highly transmissible respiratory virus.

So when you think about it that way, humans have already engineered a hybrid life form with some sort of malicious intent. Whether accidental, or not,

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.