Former SecDef/Intelligence: We Have ExtraTerrestrial Technology

10,834 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by C@LAg
Stat Monitor Repairman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
C@LAg
this is the same govt that claims man-made global warming is real, that covid was an existential threat and tat te vaxx was safe, free, effective.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Whoever's in control of the simulation just hit run on aliens.exe.
Jack Squat 83
AG
I just got here, when are the bigfoot hearings?
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Stat Monitor Repairman
If you get abducted by aliens for transport to an off world colony.

The first thing you want to do is go straight to your berthing area and pick out a bunk farthest away from the door.

Trust me on this.

That and bring baby wipes.

Because it's lonely out in space.
TexasRebel
AG
Satellites are extra-terrestrial devices.

So is the ISS.
Aztec1948
TRADUCTOR said:

We got velcro from the alien spacesuit who traveled light years and crashed his UFO in New Mexico. Thought this was known.
That would be fiber optics.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
Jack Squat 83 said:

I just got here, when are the bigfoot hearings?
Researchers believe this bigfoot deal is simply et.
"I have been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this".-Former Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence-Chris Mellon

“Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe that unknown flying objects are nonsense.” Former CIA Director, Roscoe Hillenkoetter, public statement, 1960.
Aztec1948
C@LAg said:

this is the same govt that claims man-made global warming is real, that covid was an existential threat and tat te vaxx was safe, free, effective.

In over 40% of et abduction cases, the witnesses have reported messages being imparted. The message? You are doing great harm to this planet. How that relates to coal/oil and global warming....your guess is as good as mine.

Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Aztec1948 said:

Just an Ag said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

All these leaks are building to something.
Yep. Prepping for Biden to disclose it as an October surprise before the Presidential election.
It's almost like we are being prepared for idea that only the elite have access to our alien overlords and will communicate with them on our behalf.

Trust in your leaders, and thou shalt be saved.

Manifest your compliance by voting Biden Harris 2024*

*some terms and conditions apply. Not valid in all states.
Ha! Book of Mormon playing out as messages from Aliens.

Wanna know the source/creator of those metal plates Joe Smith found?

Oh lawd…
Some Junkie Cosmonaut
AG
Aztec1948 said:

If some alien technology actually exists.

Then that means for 80+ years we've had the capability for an unlimited amount of clean energy and did nothing with it.

Which also means that global warming is all a farce.

The implications of advanced technology run far and wide.

And sadly I've never seen this issue broached.

'you mean to tell me we've had access to clean energy for decades but kept it hidden? On account of what?'
Dr. Steven Greer has been yelling this from the rooftops for decades. And yes, his life has been threatened.

Big Oil is a powerful entity...

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or this is a bit of yours but if you're trying to convince people to see things your way, maybe don't use a hack like Steven Greer as proof.

Dude is absolutely bonkers lol.

Stat Monitor Repairman
Aztec1948 said:

C@LAg said:

In over 40% of et abduction cases, the witnesses have reported messages being imparted. The message? You are doing great harm to this planet. How that relates to coal/oil and global warming....your guess is as good as mine.
Have heard this over the years.

But with an infinite number of planets in the universe why would any alien species give a **** about us doing great harm to any one planet?

It's like traveling light years through space and time to ask us about our cars extended warranty.

On the other hand, if aliens are time travelers from the future of earth then that would make sense, but even still, why would any civilization that advanced care about the quality of life on earth for humans.

And if aliens were that concerned about us doing great harm to the earth it seems like they would just give us some of their clean energy technology so we wouldn't burn up the earth's resources.

Aliens could also be fallen angels or demons in a sense that they wouldn't care whether we did harm to the planet because they ultimately want to destroy the planet so why warn us about it?

So, fun time to be alive and think about all this.
Aztec1948
Some Junkie Cosmonaut said:

Aztec1948 said:

If some alien technology actually exists.

Then that means for 80+ years we've had the capability for an unlimited amount of clean energy and did nothing with it.

Which also means that global warming is all a farce.

The implications of advanced technology run far and wide.

And sadly I've never seen this issue broached.

'you mean to tell me we've had access to clean energy for decades but kept it hidden? On account of what?'
Dr. Steven Greer has been yelling this from the rooftops for decades. And yes, his life has been threatened.

Big Oil is a powerful entity...

I honestly can't tell if you're serious or this is a bit of yours but if you're trying to convince people to see things your way, maybe don't use a hack like Steven Greer as proof.

Dude is absolutely bonkers lol.

Perhaps you are hoping Steven is bonkers? Perhaps he is. Perhaps you are. Me as well.. Facts are that he and Bob Lazar have both contributed greatly to ending the truth embargo concerning the et reality. And yes, I'm as serious as it comes. Guilty as presented.

But yes, I posted on here over 4 years ago sensing something regarding et reality disclosure was going to happen. It all made too much sense. Folks were pretty much in the dark as to this situation. Just doing the work of an evangelist I suppose.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
To me greer is the perfect patsy for spreading false information. He mentions many meetings or conversations with high level people where a comment or two are made etc. If you run psyops and want to spread misinformation do it exactly this way. I thibk Greer is well meaning but the information he shared can't be trusted IMO.
wessimo
AG
If aliens from outer space ever come and we show them our civilization and they make fun of it, we should say we were just kidding, that this isn't really our civilization, but a gag we hoped they would like. Then we tell them to come back in twenty years to see our REAL civilization. After that, we start a crash program of coming up with an impressive new civilization. Either that, or just shoot down the aliens as they're waving good-bye. - Jack Handey
K2-HMFIC
Yukon Cornelius said:

To me greer is the perfect patsy for spreading false information. He mentions many meetings or conversations with high level people where a comment or two are made etc. If you run psyops and want to spread misinformation do it exactly this way. I thibk Greer is well meaning but the information he shared can't be trusted IMO.

Or…he's doing it for the attention…
The Fife
Aztec1948 said:

Just an Ag said:

Big Money Aggie said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Yep. Prepping for Biden to disclose it as an October surprise before the Presidential election.
It's almost like we are being prepared for idea that only the elite have access to our alien overlords and will communicate with them on our behalf.

Trust in your leaders, and thou shalt be saved.

Manifest your compliance by voting Biden Harris 2024*

*some terms and conditions apply. Not valid in all states.
Ha! Book of Mormon playing out as messages from Aliens.

Wanna know the source/creator of those metal plates Joe Smith found?
His imagination
Faustus
Rapier108 said:

Thread title says "we have".

The article says "he believes we have".
Thread title also says SecDef/Intelligence, instead of DepAssSecDef (Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense).

It's tough to parse, but it looks like the Secretary of Defense has Under Secretaries of Defense, who in turn have Deputy Assistant Secretaries of Defense.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Faustus said:

Rapier108 said:

Thread title also says SecDef/Intelligence, instead of DepAssSecDef (Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense).

It's tough to parse, but it looks like the Secretary of Defense has Under Secretaries of Defense, who in turn have Deputy Assistant Secretaries of Defense.

Deputy assistant TO the secretaries of Defense
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Maybe. He's been doing this stuff for a very long time. I think he is passionate about the subject and well meaning. Which in turn makes him a great patsy for spreading whatever information is desired to be spread.
Jabin
Yukon Cornelius said:

Faustus said:

Rapier108 said:

Nope, Deputy Assistant Secretaries report to Assistant Secretaries, who in turn report to either or both the SecDef or an UnderSecretary of Defense, depending on the area of responsibility. Of course, I last worked at that level in 90-93 so things may have changed, but I doubt it.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
I was trying to make an office joke. I have no idea what all that means.
UTExan
Jabin said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Faustus said:

Rapier108 said:

Nope, Deputy Assistant Secretaries report to Assistant Secretaries, who in turn report to either or both the SecDef or an UnderSecretary of Defense, depending on the area of responsibility. Of course, I last worked at that level in 90-93 so things may have changed, but I doubt it.

So what is your take on the credibility of information provided by this guy, Grush and the pilots?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
CSTXAg92
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Agreed. It's building into something to distract us from whatever the government is trying to conceal or usher in without us noticing until it's too late.
Gilligan
AG
Just left the Roswell Museum.

Pretty interesting stuff!
Kozmozag
It's all true
Jabin
UTExan said:

Jabin said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Faustus said:

Rapier108 said:

So what is your take on the credibility of information provided by this guy, Grush and the pilots?
Have no idea. It does seem to be all second-hand info. Have they supplied any corroborating evidence?

As an aside, my boss was from Roswell, NM. He was going to give a speech at Wright-Patterson once so he requested a tour of the building where the Roswell stuff was supposedly stored. Some low level flunkies were giving us the run around, which really pissed him off. Eventually, the Wing Commander (a 3 star) called to talk to him and told him that the AF would issue special clearance for him to tour that building. The 3 star said it was highly classified, but it was where the AF disassembled captured Soviet and Chinese aircraft and that there was nothing from Roswell or any other spacecraft in the building.

My boss decided not to take the AF up on the offer because he still had political aspirations, he realized that the AF might humiliate him publicly if he did take the tour, and the AF certainly did not have any spaceships there after that building had been highly publicized in the book on the Roswell incident (written in the 60s?). I don't know if he believed that a UFO had crashed at Roswell, but there were some very well-respected citizens of Roswell who had seen the crashed whatever-it-was and the "bodies" and were adamant that what they had seen was not a weather balloon or a test ejection seat for the new jet fighters. One of them was Walter Haut who at that time owned a high-end art gallery in Roswell and had been the former Army Air Corp officer who had written the initial press release stating that the Army had found a "flying disc".
Just an Ag
AG
Ag with kids said:

Fenrir said:

Our local area of the milky way is also far less dense than the average section of the galaxy. Our solar system is also one of the more rare kinds in the order of it's planets (gas giants at the perimeter and terrestrial planets at the inner). There are a number of things about our current situation that are actually fairly unique.

We have no idea all the variables that go into play to creating life, much less allowing it enough resources and time to conceivably evolve into intelligent, space explorers.
Not only that, but we as a species are often arrogant enough to think that since we know about how life exists on Earth, that makes it the absolute rule for how life exists EVERYWHERE.

Hell, aliens almost always have some kind of humanoid figure, too. So, billions of species exist on Earth that AREN'T human like, but any form that visits WILL BE?
Morning musings, as your comment got me off on a tangent regarding forms of life somewhere other than Earth - What I find interesting is that since the beginning of Earth's history there have been billions of forms of plant and animal life to arise. But none of these billions of forms of life are what we consider technologically intelligent except the human species. In the Earth's long history, the human species is unique, and there has never been anything like us before there is not even a close second-place species. There were ample complex life forms in the hundreds of millions of years predating humans, but it never became intelligent. Were it not for a global reset only 60 million years ago (dinos + space rock = mass extinction) we may not have developed as a species. Should we assume humans would always "eventually" arise? I am not so sure we would were it not for the rock. We had never arisen in the hundreds of millions of years before. Unique factors were introduced from the last extinction event that changed the game enough to allow humans to arise. Following the next extinction event (ours!?) will a comparable form of technologically intelligent life arise, and what form might that take? On a planet swarming with life, the archaeological record indicates the chances are uncertain, or could take millions of years, if at all.

Back to the Aliens …. Given there are theoretically billions of potential planets able to support life, how many life forms are technologically intelligent? Many different planets may have produced billions of complex life forms, just as our Earth produced billions of complex life forms. But how many alien worlds produced that 1 in a billion, unique, technologically intelligent life form? A life form with the intellectual curiosity to recognize the existence of the Galaxy and have the desire and technology to leave its home planet? How extremely rare might that be, and how inconceivable is it that our solar system is home to the apex civilization of the Galaxy.
CSTXAg92
AG
CSTXAg92 said:

HumbleAg04 said:

Agreed. It's building into something to distract us from whatever the government is trying to conceal or usher in without us noticing until it's too late.
Apparently Edward Snowden thinks the same thing.

CrottyKid
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

Yep. One massive distraction.
Just an Ag
AG
hmmmm.... UFO's oddly targeting to the USA? Or a population influenced to "see" UFO's?

tlepoC
AG
...or just better reporting and record keeping
Stat Monitor Repairman

Seems like Aliens are really fond of that I-25 corridor from Las Cruces, NM up through Cheyenne, WY

Also seems like they real fond of the Dallas Metroplex area where Lockheed, Raytheon and Boeing live.

Also the area around Luke, Edwards and Nellis and Pahrump, Nevada.

Weird correlation but also correlated with population density overall.

C@LAg
not to mention Mt Rainier (we were first! for modern day) and around JBLM

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.