Former SecDef/Intelligence: We Have ExtraTerrestrial Technology

10,832 Views | 138 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by C@LAg
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12335257/Former-defense-official-says-recovered-technology-did-not-originate-earth.html

" Former intelligence chief Christopher Mellon has said he believes the US has recovered technology that 'did not originate on this earth'. "

" Ahead of a scheduled Congress hearing about UFOs on Wednesday, Mellon said America 'may have in our possession off-world technology recovered from someone else's space program'. "

" The 65-year-old served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence in the Clinton and Bush administrations, and he now works as a private equity investor. "

"In 2020, he admitted he was the secret source who provided the New York Times with the three UFO videos it famously published in 2017."

" 'I expect Dave (Grusch) will provide some new information that we have not heard before,' Mellon told NewsNation's Chris Cuomo on Monday evening.

'The objective here, I think, and the opportunity, is for the American people to come to better understand why it is that so many in Congress actually takes seriously the idea that there are UFOs, UAP (unexplained aerial phenomenon) that are violating U.S. airspace and the associated rumor, allegation, that we may have in our possession off-world technology recovered from someone else's space program.

'I've been told that we have recovered technology that did not originate on this Earth, by officials in the Department of Defense and by former intelligence officials,' he added. "
///

Planned leaks?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
HumbleAg04
AG
All these leaks are building to something.
TheEternalPessimist
Chinese alien technology!
AgBQ-00
AG
So they build the tech on the moon in the moonbases on the backside of the moon. Then they fly to earth. I see the game being played here

ETA: I truly think there is something to what is going on. I am skeptical we get the full/true story from the gov types
Just an Ag
AG

captkirk
AG
Deus Vult
TheEternalPessimist said:

Chinese alien technology!

Copied from stolen (or given) US technology.
Stat Monitor Repairman
agent-maroon
AG
Hope this isn't related to some sort of stealth technology because... it failed
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
TexAgs91
AG
UTExan said:

'The objective here, I think, and the opportunity, is for the American people to come to better understand why it is that so many in Congress actually takes seriously the idea that there are UFOs, UAP (unexplained aerial phenomenon) that are violating U.S. airspace and the associated rumor, allegation, that we may have in our possession off-world technology recovered from someone else's space program.

As long as the 'unexplained aerial phenomenon' is a Chinese spy balloon we're good though
America the Beautiful
1776 - 2020
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
HumbleAg04 said:

All these leaks are building to something.

Yup
Rapier108
Thread title says "we have".

The article says "he believes we have".
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DescendingAg
Christopher Mellon has been grifting off of this claim for years. I'm not saying he's lying, but we need more people (other people) to come forward.
Win At Life
AG
So, this is the guy that provided the "secret" video of a UFO, that was proven beyond any reasonable doubt to be a gimble marker?

F'ing shut up with reports about people "talking" about someone "said" something and just simply provide a video of someone walking around and inside the damn "thing" all these guys say exists. It's that simple. Show me, or shut up already.
JDL 96
Quote:

200 billion trillion stars

There are approximately 200 billion trillion stars in the universe. Or, to put it another way, 200 sextillion. That's 200,000,000,000,000,000,000,000! The number is so big, it's hard to imagine
200 billion trillion stars. Seems like a decent chance there's other life in the universe. (Assuming God didn't limit life to just earth. Which is entirely possible.)
200 billion trillion stars. Chances of that other life visiting earth? Almost infinitesimal.

FUN to think about though! And a good distraction from the dystopian world that's being created here.
98Ag99Grad
AG
if we've learned anything from the movies, we gotta have shield tech for our planes and ships or we're toast. hopefully that's it.
whatthehey78
AG
He "thinks", he "believes"...never "I know".

Wake me up when the proof is ACTUALLY available.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
what i find odd is our government's absolute denial on this topic to the point of intimidation and the complete 180 over the last 18 months. this isn't a new topic a lot of this evidence is not brand new, although we are now seeing it. so why now has the govt changed their position on this topic? more conversations more transparency etc.
Picard
AG
The real head scratcher for me is Trump.

As President, Trump would've been briefed on what we know about this topic. We also know that Trump really hasn't said much on this topic….and he's not good at NOT talking about things.

Yukon Cornelius
AG
Picard said:

As President, Trump would've been briefed on what we know about this topic. We also know that Trump really hasn't said much on this topic….and he's not good at NOT talking about things.

Presidents don't get briefings on this stuff my man.
Fenrir
It's always been interesting to me that there is significant overlap in the people that argue the bureaucratic portion of our government has been successfully hiding alien life and technology from us and many of our elected officials for a century but it would be too difficult for said government to influence the direction of an election.
bmc13
AG
Picard said:

I think the spooks do what they can to make sure presidents/former presidents don't reveal much.

either as far as actually hiding something or hiding the possible fact that it is all a ruse to keep the public wondering.
Yellerjacket
Whole lot of "I believe..." and "may have" in that story.
tmaggie50
AG
Has anyone come out and say that they personally saw an aircraft or body that had been recovered besides Bob? Not in flight unidentified objects but recovered materials.

It seems like all of the whistleblowers have hearsay.
The Fife
whatthehey78 said:

He "thinks", he "believes"...never "I know".

Wake me up when the proof is ACTUALLY available.
This. Big claims require big evidence, and AFAIK there is none.
Houston Lee
AG
Another episode of "The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch" is on tonight.
UTExan
Yellerjacket said:

He hasn't seen the technology in person apparently but has been briefed as the DoD intelligence head.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TxSquarebody
Yukon Cornelius said:

Picard said:

Presidents don't get briefings on this stuff my man.

Plausible deniability.
whatthehey78
AG
UTExan said:

Yellerjacket said:

He hasn't seen the technology in person apparently but has been briefed as the DoD intelligence head.
Briefed by more "I think", "I believe" persons????
UTExan
If it was just a few crackpots or flat-earthers propagating UFO dogma, skepticism would be justified IMHO. The aggregate amount of raw evidentiary data of UFOs, abductions and implausible, surgically precise cattle mutilations is so large that we can no longer ignore its implications for our existence.
Yukon Cornelius
AG
The cattle stuff is what gets me. So bizarre
Kozmozag
Yea, no proof yet of other worldly tech. But the truth is out there.....
UTExan
Kozmozag said:

That's the thing: is our technology all "our" invention or is some of it "given" to us?
Yukon Cornelius
AG
Kozmozag said:

You mean technology that originated from not earth or technology we can't replicate on earth?
Ernest Tucker
AG
Words a little too carefully chosen. "off-world technology recovered from someone else's space program'. "

So this could literally be something created by the Chinese or Russians or Indians off the planet.

I feel like this is leading to a couple of possibilities

1. Something is on the way they know will be impossible to hide. This way they can go with the "we've already discussed this, no big deal"

2. Something bad is coming on this earth (science or politics) that they need to prepare a distraction or coping mechanism for. "Example: Geothermal anomalies from earths core is going to roast us all, but give people the hope that aliens will come save us or we might have technology to save ourselves"
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.