Who wants ice cream?

10,412 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by samurai_science
CanyonAg77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
whoop1995 said:

Thought New York was bought by the Dutch for some beads and trinkets? Would that land be excluded from this?
They "bought" it from a tribe that was just wandering through, and didn't own the land, nor realize they were "selling it".
B-1 83
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

They will simply charge a toll to cross their lands
Under appreciated post.
Being in TexAgs jail changes a man……..no, not really
CanyonAg77
AG
B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Under appreciated post.

Based on historical precedent.

After the Comanches and others were forced onto reservations in Oklahoma, they would charge the drovers for cattle crossing their land on the way to cattle markets in Kansas from Texas.
TheEternalPessimist
CanyonAg77 said:

In my area, the Comanches stole it from the Apaches, who stole it from the Pueblo tribes, who stole it from the Plainview culture, who stole it from the Folsom, who stole it from the Clovis….

Exactly who are we giving it back to?
Just give it to anyone not White or Asian. That should work.
B-1 83
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Under appreciated post.

After the Comanches and others were forced onto reservations in Oklahoma, they would charge the drovers for cattle crossing their land on the way to cattle markets in Kansas from Texas.
I under some present day Indians along the AZ border do similar things to those doing business across their land……
CanyonAg77
AG
B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

B-1 83 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Under appreciated post.

I under some present day Indians along the AZ border do similar things to those doing business across their land……
Would not be surprised.
American Hardwood
AG
Who buys B&J's anyway? I don't know anyone who does. I honestly couldn't even tell you if my HEB carries it. I think I have an 'ignore' button in my brain like on TA. If it is in the store, it doesn't even register in my brain that it is there as I stroll over to the Blue Bell or Creamy Creations.
malibucharles
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

CanyonAg77 said:

In my area, the Comanches stole it from the Apaches, who stole it from the Pueblo tribes, who stole it from the Plainview culture, who stole it from the Folsom, who stole it from the Clovis….

That was my first thought. Do we just give it back to the tribe our ancestors "stole" it from? Or to the tribe that had it before them? What happens to people like good ol' Lizzie Warren who are both American Indian and white? Does she have to live here only half the year? Explain how this is going to work.

I tell you what. These people suggesting this should give up their homes to the American Indians to show us exactly how it needs to be done. They go first and set the example for the rest of us to follow.
Their lifestyle required a lot of land to survive. They under utilized it and we are now getting more value out of each acre. It is a fact that we took their land, but what is done is done. There is no giving back so it is an exercise in futility to even discuss it.
American Hardwood
AG
Quote:

Their lifestyle required a lot of land to survive. They under utilized it and we are now getting more value out of each acre. It is a fact that we took their land, but what is done is done. There is no giving back so it is an exercise in futility to even discuss it.
Depends on what the goal of the discussion is, no?
nortex97
AG
johnnyblaze36 said:

Did you know Ben and Jerry's HQ in Vermont is on…stolen Indian land? Well, when will Bernie go protest/picket march that they should deed the HQ over to some oppressed people of color?

Quote:

The left-wing colonialists and antisemites known as Ben & Jerry are facing a backlash determined to make their overpriced ice cream the next Bud Light.

Over the 4th of July, Ben & Jerry attacked America for stealing land from the Indians and demanded we immediately return this land, starting with Mount Rushmore.

Then, in what can only be described as an epic self-own, it was discovered that Ben & Jerry's Vermont headquarters almost certainly occupies land stolen from the Abenaki Indians.
LOL, I can't remember the last time I spent any money on their products, but…I doubt they want any conservative's business anyway. Maybe they could surprise us all and open a new franchise/expansion in Bernie (CCP-Vermont) Sanders' second favorite country, Russia, anyway?
CanyonAg77
AG
malibucharles said:

CanyonAg77 said:

That was my first thought. Do we just give it back to the tribe our ancestors "stole" it from? Or to the tribe that had it before them? What happens to people like good ol' Lizzie Warren who are both American Indian and white? Does she have to live here only half the year? Explain how this is going to work.

I tell you what. These people suggesting this should give up their homes to the American Indians to show us exactly how it needs to be done. They go first and set the example for the rest of us to follow.

Not to mention that probably 90% of the 1491 population of natives were simply wiped out by European diseases, that neither they, nor the Europeans, were aware of or in control of.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

Maybe they could surprise us all and open a new franchise/expansion in Bernie (CCP-Vermont) Sanders' second favorite country, Russia, anyway?
Who was Russia stolen from, the Mongols?
nortex97
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Maybe they could surprise us all and open a new franchise/expansion in Bernie (CCP-Vermont) Sanders' second favorite country, Russia, anyway?
Who was Russia stolen from, the Mongols?
Presumably some NEO-Arian people. Clearly, we should go fight a war to free the ancient native Siberian and Ural peoples (among others) from Russian aggression. As long as it takes.
Bobaloo
At some level, we are all children of empires. If one agrees that we are animals then why don't we give the USA back to the buffalo, saber-tooth Tiger and wooly mammoth? They were here first…
BTKAG97
AG
What country isn't?
Chipotlemonger
AG
BTKAG97 said:

What country isn't?
Was listening to a Hardcore History podcast recently and Dan Carlin went into a discussion on the term 'indigenous'. It was a great segment and really well put together and stated. Has to do with exactly what you just stated. I can't remember the specific episode. It may have been an Addendum.
Tanya 93
I have visited the Ben & Jerry's plant in Burlington

The workers all look exactly how you imagine them.
B-1 83
AG
Now you understand why I thought "underrated". It's a widely known "secret" some tribal officials MAY be in cahoots with the cartels.
Goro Majima
AG
Ben and Jerry's is overpriced trash.
OldHeathen
AG
I have more Neanderthal dna than 98% of the people tested on 23&me.
does that count?
cevans_40
AG
What a bunch of stupid MFer's
CanyonAg77
AG
OldHeathen said:

I have more Neanderthal dna than 98% of the people tested on 23&me.
does that count?
Username checks out?
Old Sarge
AG
Brittmoore Car Club said:

Are Vermont libs the worst? I think they certainly live in the most hardcore white liberal laden bubble. Bunch of pasty granola pagan hippies that all look like this...

Looks like the next flavor would be Neckbeard Nougat.

Hippes are disgusting.
"Green" is the new RED.
UTExan
Tanya 93 said:

Do they live in Hobbit Houses?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
AggieMD95
AG

Are Vermont libs the worst? I think they certainly live in the most hardcore white liberal laden bubble. Bunch of pasty granola pagan hippies that all look like this...

Raised in red diapers
AGHouston11
AG
Wished a bill could be passed making just these two idiots actually do what they say!

Dimebag Darrell
AggieMD95 said:

Raised in red diapers

"Red diaper doper babies"
-Michael Savage
ttu_85
aezmvp said:

I'm sure the Mexicans, Brazilians, Peruvians, South Africans, Turks, Chinese, Indians, Russians, Australians, oh hell did anyone not steal the land? Maybe the Egyptians? Seriously what is wrong with these idiots?
Your forgot the Comanche, Apache, Blackhawk, etc
Broncos
Tanya 93 said:

Probably smelled like Woodstock too.
beerad12man
AG
Roots86 said:

WTH happened to this world? It's like it happened overnight. But it's been over a span of several years. Its really really sad for all the children going forward. Better start prayin folks.

God Bless America
Social media. Everyone's thoughts are now just seen by all due to platforms. And since most don't want to think for themselves, but most of these people are merely virtue signalers rather than people who actually would take real action, they simply pick the things that make them feel like they are better people than others.
Broncos
DTP02
AG
Broncos said:

If we're giving the US back to the people we took the land from, shouldn't it be the British?
LegalDrugPusher
CanyonAg77 said:

As long as white Christian people are screwed then they are happy. That's what this is all about.
rab79
AG
Aggies2009 said:

One Louder said:

This response wraps it up nicely.

The "and now we have cell phones" line made me laugh out loud.
Well, they missed the "enslaved each other" as one of the activities...
13B
malibucharles said:

CanyonAg77 said:

First, who is we? I haven't "taken" squat from anyone. Second, who did they (American Indians) take said land from before they got here? Third, it didn't start with Americans, it started with a multitude of others (Brits, Spanish, Dutch, French, etc). However, I do agree that the statute of limitations have been exceeded.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.