Who wants ice cream?

10,411 Views | 113 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by samurai_science
Ol_Ag_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
aezmvp said:

I'm sure the Mexicans, Brazilians, Peruvians, South Africans, Turks, Chinese, Indians, Russians, Australians, oh hell did anyone not steal the land? Maybe the Egyptians? Seriously what is wrong with these idiots?

The Free Burghers.
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
I thought giving them some medals and telling them to "Endeavor to Persevere" was enough reparations.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
LMCane
you should see what those @#$@#$ have done with their business in Israel
Aggies2009
AG
LMCane said:

you should see what those @#$@#$ have done with their business in Israel
What did they do?

Aren't they Jewish? Lol
WestTexAg12
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

CanyonAg77 said:

In my area, the Comanches stole it from the Apaches, who stole it from the Pueblo tribes, who stole it from the Plainview culture, who stole it from the Folsom, who stole it from the Clovis….

Exactly who are we giving it back to?
That was my first thought. Do we just give it back to the tribe our ancestors "stole" it from? Or to the tribe that had it before them? What happens to people like good ol' Lizzie Warren who are both American Indian and white? Does she have to live here only half the year? Explain how this is going to work.

I tell you what. These people suggesting this should give up their homes to the American Indians to show us exactly how it needs to be done. They go first and set the example for the rest of us to follow.

Well, Elizabeth Pocahontas Warren would still live here 364 days of the year and on returned tribal land 1 day if that's the case.
torrid
AG
Return exactly which land, all of it?
Aggie Infantry
AG
The American Indians were living in the Stone Age when Columbus landed. Think about that - the STONE AGE. That means that the peoples of North Africa, Middle East, Eastern Europe and Western Europe had progressed from the Stone Age to the Bronze, to the Iron, to Middle to, Early Modern, to Classical all the while the American Indians were stuck in the Stone Age.

BTW, I am 100% Native American - I was born here. I am a Native American.
When the truth comes out, do not ask me how I knew.
Ask yourself why you did not.
Not Coach Jimbo
torrid said:

And to who? The descendants of the tribes that "owned" it last? Or the tribe that has the oldest claim?

Surely the cherokees or apache (etc) would have never taken the land of another tribe after conquering them. If they did, wouldnt they need to pay it forward?

Also for a bunch of people that hate billionaires (leftists), I can think of no better way to make a bunch of billionaires than take an entire country and distribute it amongst the ~9m tribal people in the USA.
agwrestler
AG
A Net Full of Jello said:

CanyonAg77 said:

In my area, the Comanches stole it from the Apaches, who stole it from the Pueblo tribes, who stole it from the Plainview culture, who stole it from the Folsom, who stole it from the Clovis….

That was my first thought. Do we just give it back to the tribe our ancestors "stole" it from? Or to the tribe that had it before them? What happens to people like good ol' Lizzie Warren who are both American Indian and white? Does she have to live here only half the year? Explain how this is going to work.

I tell you what. These people suggesting this should give up their homes to the American Indians to show us exactly how it needs to be done. They go first and set the example for the rest of us to follow.

I think Pocahontas gets to stay on the land ~8.5 hours out of the year.
Owlagdad
Do liberal idiots who suggest we return to third world even think that there will be a market for ice cream, much less have as good a life as many of our so called poor have?
They just run off at the mouth thinking pot shots at good people are fun and games?
Thinking of making copy of their statement and posting on doors in freezer section. They need Bud Light treatment
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
What are the chances that anyone who posts here is a customer of those limousine liberal a-holes?

Maroon Dawn
AG
Can't help but notice that any leftist who spews some crap like this always has an excuse about why they can't go first and lead by example

UDATE:

A little google research shows that the Ben and Jerry factory site on the traditional lands of the Abenaki people

When will they be returning that land to its rightful owners?
Not Coach Jimbo
Not Coach Jimbo said:

torrid said:

And to who? The descendants of the tribes that "owned" it last? Or the tribe that has the oldest claim?

Surely the cherokees or apache (etc) would have never taken the land of another tribe after conquering them. If they did, wouldnt they need to pay it forward?

Also for a bunch of people that hate billionaires (leftists), I can think of no better way to make a bunch of billionaires than take an entire country and distribute it amongst the ~9m tribal people in the USA.

Considering recanting this post depending on the answer of this question...

How much native blood does one need to get a piece of the pie? Does a 1/16th Choctaw qualify for anything?

And this is verifiable native blood, not Elizabeth Fauxchontas Warren "I'm native so let me into rutgers law" ancestry.
Aggies2009
AG
johnnyblaze36
AG
Crazy Ag 97
AG
Prosperdick said:

Blue Bell Dr. Pepper Float ice cream or GTFO!!!!

I love me some bluebell and an actual Dr Pepper float with bluebell homemade vanilla is amazing, but this ice cream is just not good. This one was a fail.
Owlagdad
Microwave Onions said:

What are the chances that anyone who posts here is a customer of those limousine liberal a-holes?

Never had any. Two prices for some ice cream. I'd eat twice as much store brand or even mellorine and the utility and satisfaction would be more than a pint of theirs.
Aggie Jurist
AG
Quote:

I was - before I knew any better. Their Mint Oreo was great. Haven't touched their product in a decade though - and I love ice cream.
LGB
WBBQ74
AG
I stole their recipe for my home made vanilla. And I ain't giving it back. New England is a weird (_,_) place and Vermont is the mothership. Trade it to Canada for Alberta, etc.
justcallmeharry
S
If you think I am a liberal, you are incorrect. Assume sarcasm on my part. Sorry if something I post has already been posted.
MaxPower
I've got a solution. Give native Americans their own country that is a 25 mile strip along the border between Mexico and the US from South Padre to San Diego. Then when illegal immigrants try to cross the border we can watch lefty heads explode deciding whether they are anti-immigration or against Native American autonomy.
CanyonAg77
AG
They will simply charge a toll to cross their lands
Cobra39
Aggie Jurist said:

I swore off B&J long ago, but these takes are just comical. World history is about conquest. If we really want to return to status ante ante, then we can all be nomadic, with no property rights, no government, no civilization.

These libs are just simply insufferable.
You scared with with that first line for a minute. Dayum!

Cobra39
45-70Ag
AG
Someone replied, thank you andrew Jackson.
AgBandsman
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

anyone but evil white men, who bought their slaves from black men.
Slim Isle
WTH happened to this world? It's like it happened overnight. But it's been over a span of several years. Its really really sad for all the children going forward. Better start prayin folks.

God Bless America
Prosperdick
AG
Crazy Ag 97 said:

Prosperdick said:

Blue Bell Dr. Pepper Float ice cream or GTFO!!!!

I love me some bluebell and an actual Dr Pepper float with bluebell homemade vanilla is amazing, but this ice cream is just not good. This one was a fail.
You must have gotten a bad batch or need to have your taste buds checked.

ETA - I used to love driving to Dublin, TX before they shut down the plant as you could get a real Dr.Pepper float (made with real sugar) with Blue Bell homemade vanilla. It obviously was incredible.

I used to buy 8-10 cases of Dr. Pepper to justify the trip.
DrEvazanPhD
CanyonAg77 said:

They will simply charge a toll to cross their lands
dnugent1
cecil77 said:

Mediocre ice cream. Too gummy.
Aggie Jurist
AG
Quote:

You scared with with that first line for a minute. Dayum!

Cobra39
I knew someone would comment.
LGB
AgGrad99
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

It's insulting and racially insensitive of Ben and Jerry's to simply lump all these individual people and cultures into one homogenous group.

But they dont realize the irony of their statement.
doubledog

Stealing was a cultural as well as economic philosophy of the Native Americans. The Native Americans were always stealing people, goods and land from one another.

FYI: Don't give me that line that the Native Americans did not understand land ownership. If the Comanche found you in the land that they considered "theirs" you would die... If that is not an extreme form of "land ownership" I do not know what is.

richardag
CanyonAg77 said:

Nancy Pelosi
I was misinformed the true answer is Elizabeth Warren
Among the latter, under pretence of governing they have divided their nations into two classes, wolves and sheep.”
Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Edward Carrington, January 16, 1787
whoop1995
AG
Thought New York was bought by the Dutch for some beads and trinkets? Would that land be excluded from this?
Rexter
If we gotta do this, let's give back Burlington/South Burlington VT first…you know, as a trial run.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.