Trump indicted over classified documents

209,026 Views | 3433 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by will25u
Bill Clinternet
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Logos Stick said:

Bill Clinternet said:

Philip J Fry said:

Hillary had an unauthorized server in her bathroom with classified information on it.

False equivalency

Yeah, what Hillary did was a lot worse.
It pales in comparison actually.
the_batman26
AG
Hillary had 0 declassification authority. Trump *did*. Yet who is being indicted?
eric76
AG
the_batman26 said:

Hillary had 0 declassification authority. Trump *did*. Yet who is being indicted?
After Trump left office, he had zero classification authority as well.

Whining that he secretly declassified them is not enough.

Strictly speaking, Hillary probably may easily have some authority to declassify documents. Doesn't the original classification authority for a document have some ability to have them declassified after the need for classification is over? As Secretary of State, she might easily have been the classification authority for some documents.

That's not to excuse Hillary for a damned thing. Just pointing out that the President is not the only one who can declassify documents. Most documents, I think, are declassified at the end of a certain period of time.
pacecar02
Wow that's a stretch

HRC s team took hammers to devices after given an order to preserve
eric76
AG
pacecar02 said:

Wow that's a stretch

Yep. And she be held fully accountable.

Obviously, the classified e-mails on that server were never declassified. That doesn't mean that she had no authority to declassify any documents, though.
Excaliber
Well he is a former reality star and did deliberately keep classified documents at Mar a Lago and even bragged about it.
This is besides trying to overthrow an election he could have won then giving the Democrats control of Congress by tanking the Georgia by election.
He punished the Republicans by taking them down because if he lost they were going to lose too.
Then the Republicans are so dense they said "Thank you Sir May I have Another"
Like Neidermeyer in Animal House being paddled
America's first RICO Gangster President.
The Trump Crime Story Show continues....

[url=https://postimages.org/][/url]

J. Walter Weatherman
pacecar02 said:

Wow that's a stretch

If only there was someone in charge for 4 years who could have ordered his team to prosecute her.
LMCane
The Green Dragon said:

I ****ing told you over a year ago and all I got was CM! You couldn't open your eyes and realize that it's possible to resent a prosecution but also say what's gonna happen.

The guy is going to prison. Unless there is some sort of exception for presidents that I don't know about, he's going to prison.

And I'd vote for trump in a second. I'm just stating what's going to happen. The Feds do not indict unless they are certain to convict. To the deluded trump fanbois: this is happening. It's real.

if the Trump cultists were smart, they would ensure DeSantis wins to then pardon their guy

but since they are not intelligent, they will back a flailing out of control 80 year old who will go down to a worse defeat than Bob Dole in 1996

If Trump was at all intelligent, he would drop out now and back DeSantis. that would ensure he could get a pardon and maybe the leftists then drop their trials against him since he is no longer relevant.
LMCane
TheEternalPessimist said:

To every never-trumpster on this board and every self described Conservative anti-Trump person on this board..... I agree with you that he is brash, he spews stuff that is incendiary, and is often times needlessly unthoughtful in his tweets and statements. Fine. I give you that..... but right now..... you, DeSantis, Vivek, and every other GOP voter and leader not named Phelan, Romney, Cheney, or Bush ..... should be closing ranks to CONDEMN this utterly evil and biased federal government that has weaponized the very concept of justice and exclusively uses politics of the individual as the evaluator for whether or not they prosecute a person.

To every person in the squishy middle and CM's everywhere -- you are faced with a binary choice -- are you going to pretend the squishy middle will keep you safe when the woke trash comes for you?

And to the few of you that are leftists on this forum - you will be held accountable for your cheerleading of evil. From the murder of the innocent to the pushing of sexual deviancy on our society and our children to your applauding the weaponization of the feds against your political and cultural opponents...... there will be an accounting to you.

This situation, when paired with the culture war itself, will continue to escalate. Be ready for anything, but never take their bait. They want another Jan 6 so badly....... don't give it to them.

How do you know what you typed is actually true and not just your own ideological desire?

What happens if there actually IS EVIDENCE about what Trump did- and it actually is a crime?

what then?

or somehow you are omniscient- and just know everything about this case that the DOJ has never released to anyone?

because it's SO DIFFICULT to imagine impulsive and undisciplined Trump doing whatever the hell he felt like doing at the time! Yeah, so impossible to believe that the guy who says and does anything he wants would have put himself into legal jeopardy.

how is this "stable genius" constantly getting smoked by stupid leftists?!?!
No Spin Ag
J. Walter Weatherman said:

pacecar02 said:

Wow that's a stretch

If only there was someone in charge for 4 years who could have ordered his team to prosecute her.

"Lock her up!"

Promise me, promise...
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
ChAg1799
AG
will25u said:

This fat bag of d!cks and the former VP are an embarrassing example of a Republican "leader".
ChAg1799
AG
Excaliber said:

Well he is a former reality star and did deliberately keep classified documents at Mar a Lago and even bragged about it.
This is besides trying to overthrow an election he could have won then giving the Democrats control of Congress by tanking the Georgia by election.
He punished the Republicans by taking them down because if he lost they were going to lose too.

99% of the BS that you and the rest of the Left have been screeching from the mountain tops for the last 7 years have been based on lies, or actually stuff HRC, Obama, and the Bidens have done. How is it possible you can not see that?
ThunderCougarFalconBird
AG
Not a trump supporter. 100% desantis.

That said, indicting a former president- especially for something as inane as this - is bat **** crazy. To the point where the DOJ staffers involved in this probably need to have their heads examined.
boboguitar
AG
Curious is they have evidence of him selling these documents. We already know he's a traitor, it's just to what extent now.
boboguitar
AG
Oh and for delicious irony, he will be facing 5 years in prison and a felony BECAUSE of a law he signed, as president, as a result of Hilary.
the_batman26
AG
Again, she wasn't held accountable. As it relates to declassification, the POTUS does hold way more authority to declassify as the supreme in the Executive Branch way more than a mere member of cabinet.
geoag58
AG
boboguitar said:

Curious is they have evidence of him selling these documents. We already know he's a traitor, it's just to what extent now.

Do you think he got more than 5 million?
Funky Winkerbean
AG
boboguitar said:

What are your thoughts on the documents showing Biden was caught in a bribe scheme? Should he be in prison? Is he a traitor?
boboguitar
AG
geoag58 said:

boboguitar said:

He got at least 2 million
boboguitar
AG
Funky Winkerbean said:

boboguitar said:

What are your thoughts on the documents showing Biden was caught in a bribe scheme? Should he be in prison? Is he a traitor?

If he was, then yes, he should be in prison.

Of course, those "documents" are just a person told the FBI something, they aren't actual evidence.
Funky Winkerbean
AG
Do you realize how biased you are?
sleepybeagle
AG
If they can do this to Trump. They can do this to anyone.

If Trump drops out like some are suggesting.
The next R up will be taken out the same way.

The problem isn't Trump.
No Spin Ag
Excaliber said:

I love how Ivanka - rumored to change her last name - has the face of giving zero Fks.
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former begets knowledge, the later ignorance. Hippocrates
geoag58
AG
boboguitar said:

geoag58 said:

boboguitar said:

He got at least 2 million

So is biden selling bigger secrets or is he a better deal maker than Trump?

I guess we do have on tape biden offering bribe money to fire a prosecutor in Ukraine. We were only able to see the cliff notes version of that deal we didn't get to see biden in action in the actual negotiation.
AGHouston11
AG
LMCane said:

The Green Dragon said:

I ****ing told you over a year ago and all I got was CM! You couldn't open your eyes and realize that it's possible to resent a prosecution but also say what's gonna happen.

The guy is going to prison. Unless there is some sort of exception for presidents that I don't know about, he's going to prison.

And I'd vote for trump in a second. I'm just stating what's going to happen. The Feds do not indict unless they are certain to convict. To the deluded trump fanbois: this is happening. It's real.

if the Trump cultists were smart, they would ensure DeSantis wins to then pardon their guy

but since they are not intelligent, they will back a flailing out of control 80 year old who will go down to a worse defeat than Bob Dole in 1996

If Trump was at all intelligent, he would drop out now and back DeSantis. that would ensure he could get a pardon and maybe the leftists then drop their trials against him since he is no longer relevant.

So you are only intelligent if you support Desantis
Thats a great strategy
DannyDuberstein
AG
Pretty much
Jabin
aggiehawg said:

Harry Stone said:

how are we going to stop this. the dems and their agencies are out of control.
Disbar the prosecutors who bring these cases. Nifong them. That's how.
Who's going to do that and where will it happen?

All of these cases are being brought in jurisdictions in which these cases are cheered, not condemned. The State Bars will probably award accolades to these prosecutors.
Logos Stick
It's time to go full Lawfare against the Dems!
Ag with kids
AG
eric76 said:

the_batman26 said:

After Trump left office, he had zero classification authority as well.

Whining that he secretly declassified them is not enough.

Strictly speaking, Hillary probably may easily have some authority to declassify documents. Doesn't the original classification authority for a document have some ability to have them declassified after the need for classification is over? As Secretary of State, she might easily have been the classification authority for some documents.

That's not to excuse Hillary for a damned thing. Just pointing out that the President is not the only one who can declassify documents. Most documents, I think, are declassified at the end of a certain period of time.
You didn't even read the EO you quoted me...

Funny....
Nitro Power
AG
boboguitar said:

Care to explain how he is a traitor, or are you just regurgitating CNN / MSDNC talking points.

Any thoughts on the Hunter Biden laptop?

People like you and similar likeminded thinkers are the downfall of a once great nation.
AgBandsman
AG
Tony Franklins Other Shoe said:

Don't care much for 45 anymore, but this is raging hypocrisy by the feds and this administration. And not a single person on the other side will stand up and say so.
Which is exactly why I no longer trust any establishment or establishment-backed republicans. They all play for the same team.
Ags77
AG
There is always a video or a tweet. I just turned on the TV and saw a video of Trump saying he thinks that mishandling classified documents is a DISQUALIFIER for being President. It was a reference about Hillary, I think, though he didn't say her name.

Then he signed a law making the crime for being convicted of mishandling classified documents much stronger. Irony everywhere.
Rockdoc
AG
boboguitar said:

Have you looked at your own people bobo? Have you wondered why they haven't received the same treatment? Of course you haven't. You're a good little brainwashed soldier.
No Spin Ag
Ags77 said:

There is always a video or a tweet. I just turned on the TV and saw a video of Trump saying he thinks that mishandling classified documents is a DISQUALIFIER for being President. It was a reference about Hillary, I think, though he didn't say her name.

Then he signed a law making the crime for being convicted of mishandling classified documents much stronger. Irony everywhere.

If that is the case, then yeah, that would be the irony of all ironies.
Gunny456
AG
Well if we do send Rangers, let's hope they are not the same bunch that went to Uvalde.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.