Biden Falls at Air Force Academy Commencement

17,954 Views | 228 Replies | Last: 11 mo ago by Stat Monitor Repairman
ChipFTAC01
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
fka ftc said:

Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Hell, when GW Bush choked on a pretzel we heard about that **** for months.
Which Bush threw up all over the Jap PM?

doubledog
This could be KJPs new spin... Jesus also fell three times...
Sam and Dean
AG
JB!98 said:

This is why when my Mom with Dementia/Alzheimers gets up, everyone is on edge and trails her wherever she goes. Who would have thought we could have been in the secret service.

I cannot stand what this man "stands" for, but i sometimes feel bad making fun of his circumstances given my experience with what he is going through.

I too went through this with my Mom and used to feel bad for him but I got over it.
"I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna...I shall never surrender or retreat."
one safe place
David Happymountain said:

Imagine how black and blue that old sumbeech is from his weekly falls at home. The suit hides a lot.
He has hit the ground so hard so many times one of his earlobes has fused into his neck. I've seen pictures.
Gator92
AG

Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
fka ftc said:

I used to think along those lines until I hired a former Big 12 quarterback onto my team. Quite possibly the laziest non-self starter lack of leadership individual I have ever worked with.

So what did you hire Vince to do?

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
fka ftc
Sharpen crayons and take notes for Cote.
"The absence of the word accountability is not the same as wanting no accountability" -unknown

"You can never go wrong by staying silent if there is nothing apt to say" -Walter Isaacson
strbrst777
Suppose that you owned a business-retail, health care, etc.- that required employees to have basic communication skills and mobility. What would you do if an employee became a "Joe?" The answer is obvious! And just imagine if your doctor or lawyer became a Joe. You would get a new doc or lawyer. Yet, Biden is POTUS...incredible!
Stat Monitor Repairman
Office of Potus is ADA compliant.

Having the president fall down every 4-6 weeks is a reasonable accommodation.
aggiehawg
AG
Stat Monitor Repairman said:

Office of Potus is ADA compliant.

Having the president fall down every 4-6 weeks is a reasonable accommodation.
Yes well, there is reasonable accommodation and then unreasonable accommodation.
ABATTBQ87
AG
but wait, there's more!

WATCH: Biden hits head while exiting Marine One hours after getting 'sandbagged' at Air Force ceremony
Squadron7
AG
ABATTBQ87 said:

but wait, there's more!

WATCH: Biden hits head while exiting Marine One hours after getting 'sandbagged' at Air Force ceremony

Plus…the guy who usually has to tell him to salute the Marine was off that day.
strbrst777
I have not heard or read: Why was a sandbag on the platform, to say nothing of the loc just feet from the speaker-any speaker? Huh! That's stuff that on a business floor or other private property results in lawsuits.
aggiehawg
AG
strbrst777 said:

I have not heard or read: Why was a sandbag on the platform, to say nothing of the loc just feet from the speaker-any speaker? Huh! That's stuff that on a business floor or other private property results in lawsuits.
To keep the teleprompter from blowing over.
strbrst777
I have not heard or read: Why was a sandbag on the platform at all, especially so close to the speakers?That's stuff that on a business floor or other private property results in lawsuits. Has there been an explanation?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
strbrst777 said:

I have not heard or read: Why was a sandbag on the platform at all, especially so close to the speakers?That's stuff that on a business floor or other private property results in lawsuits. Has there been an explanation?

Ultra MAGA stage hand trying to sabotage PeePaw. Probably a white supremacist also. Expect an update from Kareem Jane Pee-Air on Monday. FBI is on it.

Person Not Capable of Pregnancy
TequilaMockingbird
strbrst777 said:

Exactly.
aggiehawg
AG

Such goaltending for the old fart.
Stat Monitor Repairman
I'm tired of Biden falling. It's old hat. He's gotta drop something new on us.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.